Fifty-Second.

Third Person's POV.

Cold. The cold air piercing her skin, causing her fingers become a little numb. She fluttered her eyes open, wincing a bit because of the sudden light entering her vision. She blink a few times untill her vision cleared up.

The first thing she saw is a bare chest that is in front of her. Instinctively, she back away from her position, accidentally waking up the Ravenette whose arms are wrapped around her body.

He slowly opened his eyes. "Hana...? What's wrong?" 

"A-ah, sorry, did I wake you up?"

He turned his head towards the window that is covered with curtains, still with his sleepy eyes. "What time is it?"

"It's morning already, maybe around 6 am."

"Then let's sleep some more." He hugged her tighter, snuggling to the crook of her neck.

"Giyuu, we have pillar training."

He groaned. "Ten more minutes please?"

She sighed. "Fine." She stroke his raven hair, putting him back to sleep. She stare at his calm delicate face, adorning every strands of his hair that decorating his face. 'I will never get enough of this view.

'Sorry that you have to get through all of those horrible feeling sweetheart. I hope that you can start to see yourself like how I do.' She keep stroking his soft hair lovingly, and he leaning to her touch unconsciously. 

'And when you do, I hope you won't be depressed again because I am afraid that I won't be here with you anymore.'

❃❃❃

"Come on, Giyuu, wield your sword like you mean it!"

"I am."

"No you're not, you are better than this!" She hold his sword with one hand and hit his shoulder with another, causing him to winced in pain.

He released himself from her hold and strike her which she hold with both of her sword. She pushed her swords to front, causing him to lose his balance. She took the chance and trying to strike him upfront, but he anticipated it, so he dodged her streak of attacks.

"Well, that's better," she commented. She enhance her agility and kicked him up at his chin. She come up with another attack, but he dodged bit and kicked her right hand, causing her to lose her grip. He kicked her hand again, causing her sword to fell. He used his palm to pushed her in the chest hard, pushing her backwards. 

"Better?" He asked innocently.

"No shit." She run up to him, striking him with her one sword again but more power and more speed. "That's better than any of your attack so far."

He smirked a little before dodging her attack again. Their fight continued for so long until both of their sword are broken.

"That was a long fight!" She exclaimed, letting herself hit the ground because of exhaustion. 

"Indeed." He come up to her. "Are you okay?"

"Yup! That was fun! We should train together again!" 

"Sure." 

She was about to rest her eyes but suddenly, she reminded of something. "Ack! What time is it!? I need to go to the headquarters!" 

"What for?"

"The stuff that I talked about in the Pillar Meeting." She get up from her seat and stretching up a bit. "Sorry Giyuu, I must leave right now