Fourth。

"Welcome! What do you want to order?"

Giyuu and I is greeted by the restaurant owner. We take a seat side by side before ordering.

"Salmon daikon for me please," Giyuu said.

"You are eating that too often, Giyuu," I chuckled lightly. "Ramen for me please."

"Right away!"

I hold my chin on my palm, exhaustedly sighing because of our last mission last night.

"What's wrong?" Giyuu asked me.

"That last mission was exhausting. I hope my next mission won't be that annoying," I sighed.

The servant served us a cup of ocha, and I muttered thanks.

"It is normal to encountered a strong demon like that. We are Kinoe now afterall," Giyuu commented while sipping his ocha. "We have different mission in the next one, right?"

"Yup. Seems like I will have a partner in my next one," I said, glancing up at him, seeing his eyebrow twitched a bit.

"Here is your Salmon Daikon and Ramen!" And with that, Giyuu's face turned into a rare cheerful one.

"Thank you!" I thanked him before digging in. "Ittadakimasu!"

We both eat silently. When I was half-finished, Giyuu already put down his chopsticks.

"Thank you for the food," he muttered.

"That's fast," I sweat dropped.

"You are taking too long."

"Hey, I am enjoying every drop of my ramen here. Don't judge me," I pouted while keep eating my ramen.

I noticed there's an intense glare from my side, making me uncomfortable while eating. "Giyuu, don't stare at me."

"...why?"

"I can't enjoyed my ramen fully."

He stayed silent and keep staring at me, refusing my request earlier. I decided to ignore his stare and finished my ramen quickly.

"Thank you for the food!" I said, putting down my chopsticks. I gulped my ocha quickly and paid for the food.

We both get out from the restaurant. My Kasugaigarasu, Tengu, flying down to my shoulder.

"Caw! To the east! The east! There are missing babies there!"

"Alright, thank you, Tengu," I patted Tengu's head and he fly away. "Seems like we are parting away now," I turned myself towards Giyuu, smiling sadly.

He looked at me and I stare into his deep blue ocean eyes. He draw closer to me and enwrapped his arms around my body. I startled for a bit before returning the hug. We stay like that for a moment.

"I will see you tomorrow, okay?" He whispered to my ears.

"Okay," I replied with a smile. We pulled away from each other's embrace. "Take care. I will see you tomorrow."

He nodded before taking his leave. I watched his mismatched haori is getting far away from me with a sad smile, remembering the memory behind the mismatched haori.

✾✾✾

"You wanted to put your Haori and Sabito's together?" I asked him while he is holding Sabito's patterned haori.

He keep silent for a moment before replying. "Sabito always wanted to be a demon hunter," he said as he stare at Sabito's haori, "so I thought in bringing him along with me with his haori attached to my sister's."