Thirty-Fifth.

Third Person's POV.

It's been three days since Hanabi woke up from her coma. She has been begging Shinobu to released her faster, and after some persuading and promises, Shinobu let her out from the bed two days earlier under a condition she will have to go the recovery training after three days from when she woke up, which is today.

Shinobu also asked about her hair changing it's color, and Hanabi joked that it's because she is under a condition where she is aging in a rapid speed, so she will die in a short time. That joke didn't end well.

Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo are helping her to stretch her body which is very painful to her. Aoi is helping her in the tag game, and she is hating it because she hate running and she isn't the fastest one when it came into running. Aoi is fast and she defeated her several times. Kanao is not in the estate for the time being because of a mission.

"Ehh? Tanjirou hasn't awake yet!?" She asked in surprised.

"Yes, sadly. We all have been worrying about him for the past weeks. Kanao-sama is worried too," Aoi said before the tag game started.

Hanabi is starting to worried about Tanjirou. She can't believe that Tanjirou, the strong boy that also defeated the upper moon demon with Uzui hasn't regained his conscious yet.

"Shirokawa-sama?" Aoi called out with worry.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I was spacing out for a bit. Let's continue, shall we?" She give her a smile and Aoi nodded. The game began, and Hanabi is currently in a full focus mode. She is moving faster than before. She catch Aoi quickly, having her victory. "I finally won!" She lifting up her arms to the air victoriously. The girls are also cheering for her. "Thank you for helping me these past days, you guys! I am really grateful!" She bowed to them, showing her thankfulness.

"Waah, don't bow like that to us, Shirokawa-sama! Your rank is so much higher than us!" Kiyo, Naho and Sumi said in unison, they all are sweating nervously because of the Nature Pillar's behaviour.

"You can call me with my name. Also, even if my rank is higher than you guys, all of you helped me for the past two days, so I am grateful to that," she said, offering them her warm smile.

"It was nothing, Shiroka-"

"Hanabi," she corrected.

"It was nothing, H-Hanabi-sama!" Aoi said nervously.

"You don't have to use the honorific."

"I refused. You are still a pillar," Aoi said and the three girls are agreed with her.

"Well, call me whatever you wanted then," she shrugged.

"Umm, Hanabi-sama, can I ask you something? It's a bit personal though..." Kiyo asked nervously at her.

"I'll decide to answer or not after you asked your question."

"Ehh, umm, are you... uhm..." She stuttered nervously, "are you and Tomioka-sama is having a fight? It's just...he hasn't visited since he is out for his mission."

Hanabi widening her eyes. The girls are starting to get nervous. "Y-you don't have to answered! I am sorryyy," Kiyo cried herself when she saw Hanabi's expression.

"It's okay," the Nature Pillar smiled at the girls, "actually I am not so sure myself. But I do think he's mad at me because I didn't care about myself in the previous fight. He must be still mad by now," she looked down with a sad smile.

"Uhmm, I think that if you talked to Tomioka-sama, he will hear you out! I hope that both of you can make up!" Sumi said, following with Naho nodding her head.