Twelfth.

Giyuu's POV.

I run to find my sword. 'I need to find it fast. I have to help Hana.' I see my sword in front of me, but in the same time, I feel a presence behind me.

'Demon!'

I immediately turned around. Nothing. 'I definitely sense something back there.'

Suddenly, the change of air can be sensed. Shivers running down to my spine, my instincts is alerting me right now. 5 fire orbs surrounded me and attacking me. I dodged.

More fire orbs are coming to me. I glance to locate my sword, but it isn't there anymore. Fire orbs starting to surround me, they all not moving. I keep my stances, observing my surroundings.

"It is easier if you just surrender you know," a little boy appeared from behind of the tree, he's holding my sword, "if you just surrender, we won't touch that nature girl."

'Hana!?'

Blood Demon Art...

The orbs are forming a huge net and trapping me inside. Leaving me nowhere to escape.

'If only I have my sword...' I clenched my fist.

"What do you want?" I asked the demon infront of me who is now observing my sword.

"Me? Well, That man said that he wants you alive, so that means I want you," he boringly plays with my sword.

"Who are you referring to?"

He put his index finger on his lips. "I can't tell you his name," he smiled, "but that is the end of our talk, let's take you in custody," he raised his hand.

Blood Demon Art: Caging in Traps.

The orbs are now forming a thin line and slashing through my skin.

I winced in pain as it slashing through my skin. It is burning my skin. I was forced to kneeled with my hands on my back. I can't move.

"Hmm, do all Hashira this weak if they don't have their sword?" The demon hummed while walking towards me. He bend down, making his face exactly below me. "How pathetic."

'Ugh, I need to escape. If my predictions are correct, then what's left is to distract him. Now, how did Tanjirou do that again...' I thought for a while and bracing myself for the immense pain that is going to happened.

I headbutted the demon. As I move every muscle to do this, his orbs are burning through my skin deeper than before.

He winced in pain as his orbs are starting to fade away. I immediately kicked him on his face, and grabbing my sword that is now on the ground.

Water Breath: First Form; Water Surface Slice.

I beheaded him with a single swing of my sword.

"Waaaghh!! Why!? Why!? Why!! When I finally can have more blood!! If only I have second chance!! You should just surrender like I told you before!!" The demon whined while disappearing into the air.

I look at him as he disappeared rather quickly. I shake my sword to get rid of the demon's blood and sheathed my sword back.

"Giyuu!"

I heard Hana's voice and turned around, looking at her. Her face are showing worries and she panted as she holding into me. I embraced her, supporting her to not falling down.