๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ” ||Tomioka Giyuu X OC||

By browncookiespaghetti

ใ€๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——ใ€‘ "๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ... More

Introduction
First.
Second.
Third.
Fourthใ€‚
Fifthใ€‚
Sixth (ๆœˆใŒ็ถบ้บ—ใงใ™ใญ)ใ€‚
Seventh.
Sweet Treats (็”˜ใ„ใŠ่“ๅญ)
Eight (ไบ†ๆ‰ฟ)ใ€‚
Ninth.
Tenthใ€‚
Eleventh.
Twelfth.
Thirteenth.
Fourteenth.
Fifteenth.
Bittersweet (ใปใ‚่‹ฆใ„)
Sixteenth.
Seventeenth.
Eighteenth.
Nineteenth.
Twentieth.
Twenty-First.
Twenty-Second.
Notice.
Twenty-Third.
Twenty-Fourth.
Twenty-Fifth.
First Kiss (ๆœ€ๅˆใฎใ‚ญใ‚น).
Twenty-Sixth.
Twenty-Seventh.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Ninth.
Thirtieth.
Thirty-Second.
Thirty-Third.
Thirty-Fourth.
Thirty-Fifth.
Thirty-Sixth.
Thirty-Seventh.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Ninth.
Fortieth.
Forty-First.
Forty-Second.
Forty-Third.
Forty-Fourth.
Forty-Fifth.
Forty-Sixth.
Forty-Seventh.
Forty-Eight.
Forty-Ninth.
Fiftieth (ๅ’Œ่งฃ).
Fifty-First (ๅ‚ท่ทก).
Fifty-Second.
Fifty-Third.
Fifty-Fourth (ๆๆกˆ).
Fifty-Fifth.
Fifty-Sixth.
Fifty-Seventh.
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Ninth.
Sixtieth.
Sixty-First.
Breeze (้ขจ)
Sixty-Second.
Sixty-Third [End]
Epilog
Prequel???

Thirty-First.

1.6K 48 47
By browncookiespaghetti

Third Person's POV.

Giyuu is heading towards the Eclipse's headquarters. It is just like the maze that he encountered with Hanabi before. He touch the surface and it immediately suck him inside. He is greeted by the previous white haired demon that created this maze.

"Well, well, looks like we meet again, pretty boy~" the demon sang in delight, "remember me?" Giyuu prepared his stances and grabbing his sword handle. "Oho, scary~ I see that you are healed right now. But it's alright, that means I can torture you more!" The demon smirking widely at the Water Pillar.

'That demon is supposed to be dead, but it is still alive right now,' Giyuu thought, 'does that mean I have to kill it again? Will it killed IT this time?' he clenched his grip at his sword handle. He dashed towards the demon.

Water Breath: Third Form; Dance of the Rapid Current.

He strike ahead, damaging the demon's body but not reaching to its neck.

"Impressive!" The demon clasped its hands. "You are faster than before! In such a short period of time! What an impressive Pillar!" The demon shout out loud. "But," the demon put its index finger in front of its lips, "I am still pissed off because of the last time, you know? Now, I'm going to blow you up in one go!" The demon lifted both of its hand towards the Water Pillar.

Blood Demon Technique: Time and Space; Explosion.

Both of the demon's hand letting out a ball of red energy that is shoot towards Giyuu in one go. Giyuu inhaled deeply, focusing his concentration.

Water Breath: Eleventh Form; Lull.

He nullifies the attack from the demon from harming him. The demon gasping in shock. With no wasting time, Giyuu dashed forward, aiming for the demon's neck.

Water Breath: First Form; Single Concentrared Slice.

He decapitated the demon's head. He sheathed back his sword on his waist.

"NO! This is not true! You weren't this strong before!! There's no way you can defeated me this easily!!" The demon scream in frustration.

"The answer is simple," Giyuu glanced at the demon's head, "you took something precious to me, and I am here to get her back."

"Ugh! Just wait and see!! Kuroi-nii will revived me again!!" The demon disappeared into thin air. Giyuu brushed off what the demon was saying and run deeper to the hallway.

'This maze isn't like before, it can't even be called a maze. This is more like their headquarters.'

❃❃❃

Hanabi is staggering to stand up straight. Her body is aching, especially her back that is opened without any cloth covering it. She tried to check it by touching it, but the pain making her flinch. She used her breathing to stopped the bleeding and try to make an escape to search for Sanemi.

"Hanabi..." Kikyō look at the younger woman in shock. 'I didn't expect her to develop this far. To the extent that she manifested the demon-crested mark...' Kikyo thought in awe. "You don't have your swords, how are you going to kill the demon? Will of Nature is not enough to killed that demon. He is too strong for you now."

Hanabi snort at her remarks. "I have lots of things behind my sleeves so don't worry. I'm a trickster, you know?" She smirked. 'Thank God that demon only teared my back side and not the entire haori.'

"I see that you are now able to released yourself from those chains." The black haired demon is back, appearing above her. "So what? You don't have any sword with you," the demon glared at her.

"HA! You should have known better that as a Shirokawa, I won't be back down because of those things," she smirked.

"Arrogant brat. I should have known," he squinted his eyes, "Seems like that white head male is strong, but he won't survived any longer. Murasaki is taking care of him, and also," he paused, "That Water Pillar is here."

Hanabi's heart skip a beat. 'What?' her bloods are draining out from her face.

"How stupid, coming into the wolves cage for a single woman that made him suffered those injuries. Shiroi should had blinded him befo-" his words get cutted off because of Hanabi's sudden attack at him.

Hanabi stands on her two feet with a kunai in both of her hands. "Shut up asshole," she glared daggers at him, "I'm gonna end you now."

She leaped over and strike towards the demon. The demon tries to destroy the kunai but it won't break. She smiled while the demon is left in shock. She kicked the demon on the head vertically, parting his head with his body, but that won't kill him.

She throw her kunai at the demon's neck to slow the regeneration. 'Thank god Uzui-san gave me these Kunai's that is from nichirin blade. If not, I must be damned by now.' She ran towards the head before stabbing the demon in the head with her kunai. "What did you say about the Water Pillar!? Where is he!?"

"Don't worry, I'll catch him so you can see his dying body in front of you." His body is now behind her, his fist is aiming for her, but she dodged easily. She take his head away and jumped away, avoiding the body. "You think you can stop me from regenerating with taking my head away?"

The demon lengthen his hair and binding her up, causing her to trip. His hair is quickly wrapping her body and face, stopping movement and blocking her way to breathe.

'I can't die like this!'

Will of Nature: Law of Nature.

The demon's hair get torn off, releasing her from it. She gasp for air quickly. 'Using Will of Nature in my condition will only burdened my body. I have to use it wisely.'

Before she realized, the demon's head is already attached to his body. 'Shit!'

Blood Demon Technique: Invisibility.

He disappeared from the sight. Suddenly, a punch coming from her left side, causing her to fly away. 'Shit, my wound!' She landed on her face, keeping her wounded back to not meet the ground. 'I need to cover this up.' Just before she could do anything, the demon hit her on her back, causing her to scream in pain. Her eyes teared up from the pain, but her expression shows anger.

Suddenly, the demon gasped out, revealing his current position to the Nature Pillar. She throw her Kunai from her haori towards the demon, but the demon deflect it easily. But when it hit the demon, it explode. 'Tch, this is because Shiroi and Murasaki died in the same time, causing me to received both of their souls in the same time. How weak, I won't revived them unless it is really necessary.' The demon jumped back out of the explosion, but he suddenly on his knees. 'What!?' His disguise have been revealed. He's not invisible anymore.

Hanabi immediately run towards the demon, grabbing another kunai from her sleeves. 'Those wisteria poison won't hold him for long, I have to do decapitated him before the effect is gone.' She leaped and stabbing the demon who's weakened on his neck.

'So strong! With that wound, she shouldn't have this much of power!' the demon thought, trying to hardening his neck. Then his eyes directed to the flower mark on her cheek. 'I see, she's marked. This will be bothersome.'

"Khgk! Die!" She screamed, sliding her nichirin blade-kunai through the demon's neck. Most of his neck is parted away, but not the single shred of skin. When her kunai is away from him for a mere second, he reconnect his head.

The black haired demon kicked her out, forcing her to break through the wall with her wounded back holding the impact of the wall. She's losing her consciousness. Everything went black.

·
·

"Hanabi, listened to me," her mother patted her daughter's head which is on her lap. Her daughter perked up at her mother's request.

"When you are fighting with something that is stronger than you, you must give your all," she ran her fingers through her daughter's hair, "and to be able to do that, you must overcome all of your fear, so you can give your a hundred percent of your strength."

"But mother, how do I overcome my fear? It's hard..." The girl looked down, unsure of her capabilities to overcome her fear.

Her mother cupped her daughter's face and smiled. "Don't fear of death. Death won't come if you're still moving. Keep your body moving to defeat your enemy. When you are not afraid of death, you won't be afraid of anything."

·
·

"Hmm? Died already?" The black haired snorted at her unconscious body.

Will of Nature: Mother Nature: Blessings.

She slowly standing up with her two feet. Her wounded back is slightly healed, but not completely. She's staggering to stand up, but her expression is not what the demon expected. Her eyes are opened widely and her smile is ear-to-ear. She suddenly appeared in front of the demon, making him stunned for a second, causing him too late to dodge her attack. A loud sound of impact can be heard through out the building.

Their surroundings are covered by the dust, slowly revealing themselves to each other. Hanabi is still with her smiling expression, holding her nichirin-kunai, while the demon is losing his head. But she know that the fight still continue.

"An enhancement huh? Using that right now is a smart move, but to decapitated me without a proper sword is something," the demon commented, his head is on his hand. He connect his head again. "Seems like you are exceeding my expectations. In this age of yours, I am impressed."

Hanabi is laughing like crazy. "HAHAHAHA! BRACE YOURSELF! BECAUSE I WILL PUT AN END TO THIS ECLIPSE OF YOURS!"

"Interesting," he replied, "but you won't succeed. All the Shirokawa that came up with me said so, but they all ended up dead."

"I am not like them, do you want to know why??~" she said with a teasing tone. "IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT MAD LIKE ME!!"

❃❃❃

"WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE YOU PRICK!" Sanemi swung his sword at the yellow haired demon, Kiroi.

"Long time no see, Onii-chan!" She squealed in delight. "Seems like Onii-chan's fate is to be my meal! I have to finished this quickly because Onii-chan is bothersome!" She let out a fire in her right hand and stopping Sanemi's sword. She punched Sanemi with her firey fist on his face.

She immediately pinned down Sanemi by his neck, but Sanemi used her knee to kick Kiroi from behind and aiming his sword from her left side. She immediately released him. "I really can't joked around with you, Onii-chan!" She smiled.

"Tch, Fuck off!" Sanemi rushed towards her, he jumped, attacking her from above.

Wind Breath: Fifth Form; Winter Gale.

He strikes from above her while falling in a multitude of arced slashes.

Blood Demon Technique: Combustion.

She fire off a huge fire towards the Wind Pillar. Sanemi hold her fire with his wind, trying to plant a damage onto her body.

"ORRYAAAHH!" He screamed out, forcing her blade to break through the fire and slicing the demon off. Her neck is torn off from her body, but she doesn't dispersing.

"Ohh~ what's this, what's this!? A delicious burnt scented smell! I haven't smell something like this before!" She squealed.

"Tch, this is never ending," he clicked his tounge. "Revealed yourself, you coward! I know there are two of you in here!"

"Hehehe, impressive Onii-chan," the demon girl complimented, "but this way, we can win over you, so there's no way we will revealed where we are," she smiled menacingly. "Well then, let's get to the main show!"

Blood Demon Technique: Infinity Clones.

The blonde demon multiply quickly in a second. She surrounded the Wind Pillar in no time. They all letting out their fire in their palms and smirking in snyc.

"Let's play, Onii-chan~"

❃❃❃

Giyuu dodged numerous attack from the blue haired demon. He stayed calm and composed, even though the blue haired demon tried to get on his nerve.

"Oh, come on. If this is how strong a Pillar is, then Muzan-sama's goal will be achieved in no time. That master of yours will be dead soon, you know? There's no way he will survived another year. And his successor? Pssh, he is too young. He even treated as a girl," the blue haired demon said endlessly, but Giyuu hasn't waver.

"Your mocking aren't working, how stupid of you, Aoi," the green haired demon who have been standing unmoved commented.

"Shut up, Midori! This guy is too quiet! Just look at that expression, he must be an unsociable person who have no friends!" Aoi whined.

Somehow, Giyuu is offended by his statement. 'I have friends,' he retorted in his mind.

"Oh well, why don't you just mention that woman?" Midori grunted, glaring at the bluenette in annoyance.

The bluenette suddenly realized something. He smirked widely, then turned his head towards Giyuu.

"Hey, hey, do you want to know what happened to that girl we have captured?" He asked teasingly. Giyuu twitched his eyebrows slightly. "Do you know? She have a nice breast you know? And her skin are so soft! Do you know that her screams a-" Giyuu suddenly appeared in front of the demon with an angry expression, he swing his sword towards the demon's neck.

Water Breath: Fourth Form; Striking Tide.

The demon's body is damaged badly, and his neck is nearly cutted off. In an instant, he regenerate his whole body. "Hoho~ that's what I was waiting for~"

"What did you do to her?" He growled at the two demons in front of him. Just after he spoke those words, his lungs feel like burning. He hold his neck, and in the next second, he threw up blood.

"Hahaha! Finally! I get you to speak! Man, that woman must be important to you, eh?" Aoi snorted, "Sadly, she's also," he paused for a bit, "THE ONE THAT PUT YOU IN DANGER YOU MORON! HAHAHA!" He cackles.

Giyuu wiped his blood from his mouth. He glared at the demon. 'He damaged my throat and lungs just by my voice.' Giyuu prepared his stances. 'I must saved up my breath then. There's two of them, and both of them haven't revealed their full power yet,' he thought, 'wait for me, Hana. I will be there in a minute.'

❃❃❃

A/n: thank you so much for reading this far.

I just saw the spoiler for the latest chapter and I'M CRYING. GOTOUGE WHY YOU HAVE TO KILL MY FEELINGS FUVK. WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAA

See you again in sunday night. I'll cry myself to sleep now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9K 54
She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was saved by a man who promised that he will...
54.2K 1K 20
This is a SaneGiyuu/GiyuuSane book Sanemi Shinazguawa, the wind hashira, who has a huge hatred for demons, ended up falling in love with one. Shockin...
13.5K 521 38
At the tender age of 29, (Y/N) Rengoku found herself grappling with a reality she never envisioned. The tragic demise of her beloved husband aboard t...
158K 3.1K 33
" ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š? " // a giyu tomioka x fem reader romance story ~ (Y/N) was previously pro...