Goblins Hollow 8

By jessicalminor

Welcome back to he hollows my friend , time has passed for the empress. Willow has grown quickly. Turning six... More

introduction
Thank you's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
End notes

Chapter 9

28 10 3
By jessicalminor

Over the next half hour the empress stayed focused in a deep level meditative trance when  the dragon jolted her soul's quest back to reality. 

"We'll be i the Nucandu forest in about ten minutes," Soranto announced.

"Huh?What?..oh thanks." She responded.

He tilted his head in response and kept flying on; passing another forest and a few small villages until eventually they were in Nucandu territory. A few minutes later the dragon yelled back to her: "We're in warlock country now. I'll take you to the warlock's castle." 

"That would help, thanks."

             He dove around the village and up near the mountains,  mere long hike from her friend's home. Fighting back more tears, she felt grief over Zeta but also extreme pity for her mate. 

As always Soranto gave a perfect landing a few feet from her destination. 

"Thank you. This may take a while, go have a little fun." 

Soranto waited for her to climb down, winked at her the flew off.  Then she turned to the castle, wanting to cry as she could feel the sorrow, anger and grief radiating from within the cold, heart-less grey stone walls. 

Then takig a deep breath , knocked on the door and waited. Moments later Stergis opened it.

"Empress, glad you made it so quickly, come in." 

Nodding to him, then she asked: "What happened?' 

"Zeta's heart just stopped, she was in the library; his favorite room," Stergis whispered. 

"How horribly tragic, my gods is he okay?" 

"What do you think?" He snapped.

"Empress I'm sorry. We're all upset and worried for our brother, I didn't mean it." 

It's understandable. I'm sure he isn't alright at the moment." 

"No he isn't," The warlock said, with a dead serious look.

"Take me to him ," She said with an empathetic look. 

Of course. He's in the Library crying, again." He said, escorting her down the hall. As they walked she could feel his pain shining through the castle.  As they turned the corner a few tears slipped down her cheeks. She hated that fate had destroyed him like this. He was kind and truly had loved her. It was tragic and wickedly unfair. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 76 13
After the pevensies left Narnia and Caspion has become king. Leah finds herself wanting to find peter more than ever and after want happen in the bat...
7.7K 781 59
Enyo was almost like any average teenager. Until she found out that the fate of her kind and her world was solely in the palm of her hands. Not fully...
7.4K 266 23
Y/n is a teenager in a school called Hexside School of Magic and Demonics with her best friends Willow and Gus. One day, they end up stumbling upon a...
25 0 9
This story takes place during the Magic Games. When Fairy Tail was trying to get to #1. I WILL change some things up. Lilly is a fairy a reall fairy...