๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ” ||Tomioka Giyuu X OC||

By browncookiespaghetti

ใ€๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——ใ€‘ "๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ... More

Introduction
First.
Second.
Third.
Fourthใ€‚
Fifthใ€‚
Sixth (ๆœˆใŒ็ถบ้บ—ใงใ™ใญ)ใ€‚
Seventh.
Sweet Treats (็”˜ใ„ใŠ่“ๅญ)
Eight (ไบ†ๆ‰ฟ)ใ€‚
Ninth.
Tenthใ€‚
Eleventh.
Twelfth.
Thirteenth.
Fourteenth.
Fifteenth.
Bittersweet (ใปใ‚่‹ฆใ„)
Sixteenth.
Seventeenth.
Eighteenth.
Nineteenth.
Twentieth.
Twenty-First.
Twenty-Second.
Notice.
Twenty-Third.
Twenty-Fourth.
Twenty-Fifth.
First Kiss (ๆœ€ๅˆใฎใ‚ญใ‚น).
Twenty-Sixth.
Twenty-Seventh.
Twenty-Eight.
Thirtieth.
Thirty-First.
Thirty-Second.
Thirty-Third.
Thirty-Fourth.
Thirty-Fifth.
Thirty-Sixth.
Thirty-Seventh.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Ninth.
Fortieth.
Forty-First.
Forty-Second.
Forty-Third.
Forty-Fourth.
Forty-Fifth.
Forty-Sixth.
Forty-Seventh.
Forty-Eight.
Forty-Ninth.
Fiftieth (ๅ’Œ่งฃ).
Fifty-First (ๅ‚ท่ทก).
Fifty-Second.
Fifty-Third.
Fifty-Fourth (ๆๆกˆ).
Fifty-Fifth.
Fifty-Sixth.
Fifty-Seventh.
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Ninth.
Sixtieth.
Sixty-First.
Breeze (้ขจ)
Sixty-Second.
Sixty-Third [End]
Epilog
Prequel???

Twenty-Ninth.

1.4K 45 23
By browncookiespaghetti

Third Person's POV.

"Message for the Water Pillar! Tomioka Giyuu!" Oyakata-sama's Kasugaigarasu flying to his shoulder with a roll of paper attached to his leg. Giyuu take the paper from his crow and opened the letter.

He widened his eyes when he read the letter. His features turned into a frown and he crushed the paper on his palm. He stayed quiet for a bit, calming down his tangled mind, and focusing his objective. His deep blue eyes now can't hide his anger.

"Show me the way," he whispered to the crow on his shoulder, and the crow immediately take off, Giyuu followed the crow with lots of thought in his mind. 'Why you are always makes me feel like this, Hana?'

❃❃❃

Hanabi opened her eyes slowly. She flinched when she realized what situation she would be in, and she guessed right as she felt chains that locked both of her wrists. Her legs are also chained, and her hair is a mess. Her haori is still with her, but not her swords. She don't know where is it, but for sure, she won't get ahold to it, so she can't killed all the demons here. 'Well, I'll just used Will of Nature then.'

Clang.

The sounds of metals colliding with each other can be heard from her front. She looked up and found both of her mother's and hers swords are shattered. She widened her eyes in shock.

"Ara, what a good expression you have there," a male voice coming from the shadow. He walking out of the shadow, revealing his curly jet black hair and his bloody red eyes. He smiled at her menacingly.

She growled at his presence. "Kibutsuji Muzan..."

The demon king's smiled at her. He is wearing white shirt with a black vest and a black pants. His fangs can be seen as he opened his mouth. "I have been waiting for this moment, 'Shiro'."

"Well, surprisingly I also have been wanting to meet you in person, Kibutsuji Muzan," she returned the smirk.

"To think that you are a 'Shirokawa' and a White Haired Shirokawa on top of that is amusing to me," he replied leaning his face closer to her. "You sure know about how much I despised a Shirokawa, right?"

"If you despised us that much, why you turned the whole main family into a demon?" She glared at him.

"Who knows?~" he lifted her chin to meet her pink eyes that he despised so much, "how did it feel to killed your entire flesh and blood?"

She smirked teasingly at him, "it was pleasurable to me, thanks."

"Ho?~ I thought that you are going to cry or angry, what a disappointment," he said, still with his smirk.

"Do you really think that much of hindrance will make me cry? I am more than pleased to have a reason to killed them all," she said, furrowing her eyebrows with a challenging smile.

"Hm~ so this Shirokawa is a wicked one, interesting," he hummed in amusement. "Why don't you become a demon, my dear?"

Hanabi was about to retort when she heard a voice behind her. "Because a Shirokawa's blood is so pure that when it is mixed with demon's blood, it will caused instant death."

Hanabi widened her eyes, recalling whose voice it is. "But if it's only a little amount, your blood will purified it. In other words, a Shirokawa can never turned into demon."

Muzan watched the Pillar in front of him with confusion. "Hm? Are you interested in being a demon?" He smirked with amusement.

Hanabi furrowing her brows again. "You know very well that can't happened."

"He~ so you knew? As expected from a 'white' Shirokawa," he hummed in amusement.

"Why haven't you killed me yet?" She asked in teasing manor.

"Because you know about something that I wanted," he answered, still with his smirk.

"Really? Are you sure it's not because of my appearance?" She eyed the white haired woman that is now besides the demon lord.

"Do you think that I will be attracted to that face of yours?" His gripped on her chin getting tighter.

"I don't know, maybe this appearance of mine reminded you of someone, Muzan," she said with a different tone of voice and a warm smile, making him twitching his eye slightly and let go of her chin. She smiled proudly at his reaction. "Did I hit the nail on the head?" She chuckled lightly.

The demon is now standing in front of her, glaring at her unsightly hair. "Let me get to the point quickly," he said with hint of seriousness, "where is the blue spider lily?" He put on so much pressure to her that she can feel all of her hair stand up on the back of her neck.

She forced a smirk on her face. "And why would I tell you? I have no reason to give you such information."

"Oh, you have," she can feel that the demon in front of her is smirking right now, "because if you don't tell me where is it, that Wind Pillar will met his end." Hanabi widened her eyes, realization came to her.

'Shit! I forgot about Sanemi!' she cursed in her mind. 'What do I do!? I can't do recklessly because Sanemi will also get affected.'

"Now answer my question from before," he lifted her chin again forcefully to meet his eyes, "where's the blue spider lily?"

Hanabi hesitating on what should she said. "Remember your principle," Kikyō said, standing besides Muzan, "I have been watching you from when you are still in you mother's embrace, and I know that you have a strong principle about what's wrong and what's right," she said with a serious face, "remember why you strive yourself to this point. Do you think that hair change white to just anyone?"

Hanabi gulped down. 'If I tell him the truth, then what I, Miruka and Kenji have been doing will be in vain,' she bite her lips.

"Tell me." Muzan's voice is calm but demanding her to speak. His bloody red eyes glaring at her pink ones. She returned the glare to the demon in front of her, trying to stare at the malicious red eyes. She inhaled deeply.

Will of Nature: Eyes of the Sky.

Muzan widened his eyes when all of his past memories suddenly flowing again to his mind. 'What!? Is this her power?'

Hanabi roamed into Muzan's memory at a fast pace. Her mind filled with horrible memories about Muzan's past, she restrained the horrendous dizzyness from having lots of memories getting past through her mind. She keep going until she find what she wanted.

·
·

"Kikyō!!" He screamed out of his lung, holding the woman in his arms. He glared at the male demon slayer in front of him. "How dare you!" He lifted his hand towards the man, but Kikyō stopped him. "Don't...Muzan."

He averted his gaze towards the woman with sadness and fear. Tears are threatening to leaked out from his eyes. "Kikyō..." He whispered weakly.

The male demon hunter who did all of this, seeing the chance to decapitated the demon lord, and striked upfront. Muzan who noticed this immediately killed the man with his Blood Demon Technique. Kikyō who witnessed this can only closed her eyes in disappointment, both at the demon hunter and the demon lord.

"Kikyō, you won't survived in this state. Please, become a demon with me, for me, please?" He begged her. She opened her eyes and saw the bloody red eyes who looked at her in a worry and pleading way. She chuckle lightly, causing her to spitting blood more from her mouth.

"To think that you will be begging me for my life right now is something that I never imagined," she reached his cheek and caressed it weakly. He take her hand and hold it firmly. "I'm sorry, but I can't," she said with sadness.

"You can! Please, if you accept my blood, you and I can live together. Don't you love me?" He plead her.

She stare at his pleading eyes. "I do love you."

He grow impatient. "Then, there's no reason for you to not accept my blood," he bite his thumb, making his blood coming out from the wound.

She saw what he's doing and she give her all to said something as her lids getting heavier to lift. "No... Muzan...stop..." She's slowly drifting away, her lives isn't much longer.

"Shh, it's alright. Just think of me and accept my blood, and then we will be together," he whispered with a thirsty smile, feeling happy that he can finally be with his beloved for forever. He pressed his bloody thumb onto her wounds, causing her body to react. She open her eyes widely as she screamed out of pain. Her body is shaking, and her eyes starting to tearing up blood. Her mouth is gaping for air, but nothing come in nor come out.

Muzan is still delighted by his thoughts, assuming that her body is now trying to accept his strong demon blood. He smiled eagerly for her to change into a demon. Her body twitched a bit and her bloods explode from the inside, destroying her skulls and skin, leaving the demon lord in utter shock. He glared at the bloods that are covering his body in disbelief. "Kikyō...?"

She's gone. She's gone from his embrace. She's gone from his arms.

'No...no...NO!!' he gritted his teeth in frustration. He screamed loudly out of misery.

·
·

Hanabi snapped back to the reality. Muzan immediately choke her throat, lifting her whole body to the air, despite the chains on her legs that is forcing her to stayed onto the ground. She groaned in pain.

"What did you just do?" His voice is alerting all of her instinct. It was holding so much danger and bloodlust. "Did you just read my memories?" His eyes glared daggers at her that she can feel it on her skin.

She is trying her best to let out her voice. "...and..what if...I just did...?" She smirked. 'My head is spinning right now, if this doesn't end in any second, I'll passed out!'

"You wench!" He choked her tighter, "you know that what you just did just cost you life, right?" His bloodlust is surrounding her, making her skin crawls.

She gained all of her strength and spitted on his face. She trying her best to put on a smirk. "Then, why don't you kill me right now, Muzan?" She used a different tone again, making his grip on her loosened up. She fall to the ground, coughing up to grasp some air.

"If you don't wanted to tell me where the blue spider lily is, then I just need to forced you out." He snapped his fingers, and another demon appeared from her back. "You called?"

"Get this wench to speak about the blue spider lily. I don't care what you're going to do, just don't killed her before she said something about it," he ordered with a tone that hold power.

"As you wish, Muzan-sama." Muzan disappeared from the scene, and the demon is stepping out of the shadow. He has a short black hair, and he doesn't show much expression.

"Now, let's get started, shall we?" He deadpanned.

"Ara, good luck then, Hanabi-chan~ your friend is making a commotion last time I saw him, so don't worry too much and try to bear with this," Kikyō smiled, lifting her fist up to cheering her descendant.

Hanabi is staring at her with annoyance. "Can't you help me in some way?" She whispered to her.

"I am dead. What do you expect me to do? You are the only one that can interact with me," she said with a smile.

"Ugh, can't you possessed me or something so Muzan know that you're here?" She whispered in annoyance.

"Hmm," Kikyō put her index finger in front of her mouth and tilting her head upwards, thinking, "there's no guarantee that he will believe it's me. Besides, in what way will that help you?"

"I don't know, maybe he will somehow feeling guilty and somehow having a concience that what he has been doing is wrong and somehow siding with human?" She retorted, rolling her eyes.

"Who are you talking to?" The black haired demon asked while walking to her back. "Anyway, we can finished this quickly if you tell me where's the blue spider lily is."

"Ha! And what will happen after I told you? You're going to kill me in the end," she retorted with a smirk.

"You will get a chance to stay alive, that is if you can behave yourself," he swing his whip to her back, causing her to wince in pain.

"This haori should go." She widened her eyes in surprised. "No! Don-" her back is scrapped opened, leaving her bare skin that is now covered with bloods from her wounds that is caused by the demon's Kekkijutsu, tearing the 'Destroy' kanji () on her back and causing her to screaming in pain.

"Tell me now, or you will have to bear lots of pain," he threatened her. He swing his whip again to her wounded skin. She muffled her cry when the whip meet her wounded skin. She glance to her front, seeing her ancestors is staring at her with worry and sadness in her eyes.

"Please...watch Sanemi-san for me..." She begged to her weakly. Kikyō nodded and disappeared from the sight. Hanabi sighed a bit in relief, but she immediately groaned in pain again when the whip meet her skin. She glance at the black haired demon. "You're gonna have the most painful death..." She murmured.

❃❃❃

A/n: thank you for reading this far ╰(*'︶'*)╯

16 in manga 😭🎉🎉 Thank you all of you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 434 25
My very first demon slayer fanfiction. [Tomioka Giyu x fem! demon reader] Have you heard the tale? If people hear a song somewhere in the west and f...
236K 4.6K 26
Being reborn into the world of Kimetsu no Yaiba shouldn't be too bad... right... right Disclaimer: I don't own the series of Kimetsu No Yaiba or Kono...
46.1K 895 20
This is a SaneGiyuu/GiyuuSane book Sanemi Shinazguawa, the wind hashira, who has a huge hatred for demons, ended up falling in love with one. Shockin...
197K 3.8K 19
a normal mission for giyuu until the demon look rather familiar... a giyushino fanfic where giyuu falls in love with the girl who's not herself anymo...