The Uptown Girl (Jelsa Fanfic...

By ElsaOfArendelle

© COPYRIGHTED (I completely blame my 12-year-old self. I mean. What were you thinking?) (Please run now. It's... More

intro ; a/n
one ; meet the uptown girl
Meeting of Jelsa
He cares....
My life...
A Strange Day
Detention (Part 1)
Detention (Part 2)
Detention (Part 3)
Can't change destiny
Friends?
admit it
Peace offering!
Don't mess with me
Projects at Arts
She's Mine, Only Mine.
My World, Your World
Jack's world, Jack's Life
Elsa's World, Elsa's Life
Jack's Confession
What's her problem?
Emma's advice
It was me
SMILE
Olaf
You got me
He's sweet
The Walk
You and I
A coincidence?
What's mine is mine
Small Arguments
Beautiful inside out
A Promise
Game On <Part 1>
Game On <Part 2>
Be good to Her
Reconciling
The Picnic
Thank You
Thank You Too
Wish... Granted
Breakfast at the mansion
Call
Call <Part 2>/ Surprise
Date.
The Flower
You're just like them...
Just Dreaming... Only Wishing
Messed Up
The Perfect Two // A/N
The Game
Anna's fabulous cheer
~The Uptown Girl Christmas Special~
An important day
The Birthday Surprise
We Found Her
Responsibility
Life Cut Short
I need you now
[Untitled]
And There She Goes
That's beyond my control
This Is Ourselves Under Pressure
I've Got Some Explaining To Do
Break Me Down
Special Chapter

Behind The Mask

21.6K 835 941
By ElsaOfArendelle

*Drum rolls*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 50

Elsa's POV

*RING* *RING* *RING*

I slowly opened one of my eyes and then opened the other, I blinked a couple of times trying to adjust to the light of the room. I propped myself up from the bed and went straight into the bathroom.

I stared at my reflection at the mirror, I saw trails of dried tears from my cheeks making me frown. I opened the faucet and allowed the water to cleanse my face, I sighed then dried my face using a towel lightly. I took out my toothbrush and applied some toothpaste and brushed my teeth.

I was surpirsed to see Anna at my room as I exited the bathroom, she was looking at me worriedly.

"Are you alright?" She frowned.

"I guess so." I blankly answered.

"I don't think so." She sighed then pointed at the clock "it's already past lunch time and you just woke up?" Anna tapped her foot on the floor.

"I'm fine, Anna. And I'm not hungry." I shrugged.

"No, you're eating. I'll bring food up here if you want to." She said.

"No, no. I'll get food on my own." I replied.

"Good, after you eat get ready, Lucy volunteered to do your makeup, her sister, Leanne will be doing my makeup." Anna stretched her right arm to my direction, signaling me to join her downstairs. I did as told.

Lucy had already brought her makeup kits upstairs. She told me to wear the dress after I ate my breakfast.

I opened the door to let Lucy in my room, I had already wore the dress and it fitted me perfectly. My shoes were heels that weren't too tall, just right. It had beads scattered at the front that overlapped the floral stitchings. It was more of a deep shade of blue but fitted my dress perfectly.

I sat on the chair that was in front of the mirror, Lucy stared at me.

"I'll be doing light makeup on you, Elsa." Lucy grinned while I nodded and closed my eyes as she apllied makeup.

I could feel the eyeliner trace the shape of my eye and create a slight curve on the end. The brush tickled my cheek as Lucy spreaded some foundation and light blush on. I opened my eyes and saw the fresh colors of the makeup. The colors gave life to my once pale face, my lips curved into a smile.

Lucy decided to french braid my hair since I was kind of having a bad hair day and leaving it untied would probably would be the last thing I wanted. I pushed my bangs up and had her speay some hair spray to keep it in place.

I slowly stood up to check the whole output, I glanced at my self at the full body mirror then turned around, letting Lucy check the whole dress and makeup. I faced her once again and gave me a thumbs up, I smiled at her.

Lucy and I went out of the room together and I decided to check on Anna and Leanne. I was about to open the door when Anna suddenly came out of the door making the both of us stumble a bit.

"Oh, woah--" Anna almost fell but Leanne was there to grab her arm before she could do so.

Anna sighed in relief then looked at me from head to toe while I did the same.

"You look... different." We said in unison making the both of us giggle.

"You look beautiful though." We said yet again in unison and we laughed once again.

Anna wore a pink dress with a hint of magenta, it was sleeveless but she wore black gloves that reached until above her elbow. [A/N: How ironic, Anna's the one who wears the gloves now.]

She had her hair down and curled the ends and a flower to add finishing touches. The gown flowed gracefully to the ground in a cone-like manner. She had a golden stitch that sort of separates the upper and lower part of the dress, it looks like some sort of belt. Overall, it suited her.

"Easy on the heels, Anna." I laughed.

"Huh, I need more practice" she shrugged.

She held my hand and we ran down the stairs together while our other hands were raising our dresses so that we won't trip on them. we sat on the couch, Anna and I were slightly panting.

"Well, we have 30 minutes to drive there." Anna said as she glanced at the clock.

Before I could reply, the doorbell was rung, Leanne rushed to open the door.

"Miss Anna, it's sir Kristoff." Leanne said, The smile on Anna's face was unbreakable.

Anna and I stood up and went to the door, Kristoff was gonna drive us there. Anna gave Kristoff a quick peck on the cheek making him slightly blush, we followed him outside the house and entered his car-well, more like, limo.

"Adam, kindly take us to the school now." Kristoff ordered Adam the chauffeur.

"Yes, sir Kristopher." Adam answered, he was at his mid fifties, I guess.

"It's Kristoff." Kristoff chuckled.

We made it to the school just in time- well, you could say that we were 3 to 4 minutes late, but nobody seems to care.

Anna and Kristoff went ahead while I watched the limo disappear as it went further. I sighed and decided to enter the school anyway, but before I could even enter, the school's bodyguard blocked my way.

"Where's your date, ma'am?" He asked.

"I don't have one." I said blankly.

"You aren't allowed to enter the masquerade ball without a date." The bodyguard crossed his arms.

People these days just need a chair to be slammed against their face.

"Since when was that a rule? What everyone in the school is taken?" I tapped my foot against the floor.

"You aren't limited to the students here in this school, you could ask lower levels or in your case, you could ask someone from different schools or even your brother and if you seriously have no one, I guess your parents can escort you here." He pointed out.

"So basically, no date, no entry?" I asked and he nodded.

"Here I am." A hand rested on my shoulder.

"You're her date, then?" The bodyguard asked.

"Apparently, I am." I looked to my right to see the owner of the voice, he wore a blue tuxedo matched with a blue mask, he had white hair and it was obviously dyed.

I felt the goose bumps kick in, my hopes rised, could it be... could HE be... Jack?

"Let's go?" He raised his elbow and I entwined my hands and we entered inside, but... I wish I didn't enter.

All of my hopes dropped as soon as we entered the venue, you could say that 30 % of the guys in the venue had white dyed hair so...

Who in the world is this stranger beside me?

I slowly removed my arms from his and walked to Anna and Kristoff. He didn't budge and he didn't go after me, he just stood completely still.

Anna noticed me coming to their direction, she slightly waved.

"What took you so long?" She asked.

"I had a bit of a problem with the guard outside." I said and sighed.

"Well, you want me to punch his guts?" Anna cracked her knuckles.

"Anna, that's like the 3rd time you said that, and the answer's still no." I lightly laughed.

"Fine" Anna shrugged.

"C'mon, Let's eat up. Kristoff's almost finishing all the carrot cake." She pointed at Kristoff.

"Am not." He replied in a muffled voice.

****

After what seemed like hours of eating-no, I didn't eat all the chocolates, well, you could say I ate 3/4 of it-There were already a lot of people on the dance floor, Kristoff and Anna were dancing too.

I felt a hand on my shoulder making me instantly turn around. It was the white haired stranger again making me sigh.

"What do you want?" I asked, I know that I should be thanking him cause if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have had entered here in the first place. But, I'm not in the mood to be thankful.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked then stretched out his hand.

I slowly reached for his hand while cautiously eying him, his eye's were deep blue that sent chills down my spine. He then slowly walked me to the dance floor.

*Now playing 'It was always you' by Maroon 5*

'Woke up sweating from a dream

With a different kind of feeling'

We slowly danced to the song, Following the dance steps to Coach Yvonne's choreography... another reason why this isn't Jack, he wasn't there during the practices.

'All day long my heart was beating

Searching for the meaning'

He twirled me around as the others did so, I started to worry about my vertigo... no, please, not tonight.

'Hazel eyes,

I was so color blind

We were just wasting time

For my whole life

We never crossed the line

Only friends in my mind

But now I realize,'

And we did another twirl, I almost stumbled but immediately caught my balance.

'It was always you

Can't believe I could not see it all this time,'

I immediately hugged him when I felt myself getting even dizzier.

"S-sorry, I'm just getting dizzy." I sighed.

"It's fine." He said, then hugged back.

'all this time

It was always you

Now I know why my heart wasn't satisfied, satisfied'

"I'm in love with a girl..." he stated

"Yet, I'm not sure if she can love me back." He sighed.

'It was always you, you

No more guessing who'

"Well, you won't know unless you asked her." I said without thinking.

"So, don't freak out?" He asked.

"Huh?" I replied.

'Looking back now I know it was always you,'

"don't freak out... don't hate me when I say that I'm in love with you."

'always you...'

And just like that, my world froze.

"But... wh-who.. who ar---" The spotlight was litten on the two of us making me stop in mid sentence.

"Well folks, I guess we have our Queen and King of the ball!" The female emcee laughed in joy.

"Come join us here at the stage, we'll be removing our masks any moment now." The male emcee directed.

The white haired stranger led me to the stage, my heart beated louder and faster at every step.

"Great! Now everyone at the count of 10 we remove our masks!" The female emcee said as she checked the clock.

"10... 9... 8..." the crowd started to chant.

"7... 6... 5... 4..." they continued chanting, I glanced at the clock, they ere counting down til midnight.

"3..." my heart beated louder.

"2..." I felt myself breathing uneasily.

"1!" They all cheered. Then slowly, all of them revealed their faces, others laughed and others cheered. Now it was our turn...

I slowly removed my mask, I just stared at him.

He bowed his head then removed his mask. It was... it was...

"J-jack?" I slightly gasped.

"Oooh, We have Elsa Arens and Jack Frost here on stage!" The male emcee said.

"Jack Frost, what could you say after being crowned king of the night?" The female emcee said, Jack took the mic then faced me.

"I'm sorry" he said "I'm sorry for making you cry, for hurting you, for... for being a jerk." He sighed then took my hand.

"but a King needs a Queen." He looked at me. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"So, Elsa Arens, will you be my Queen?" He said then took out a rose from his suit and handed it to me.

I slowly took the rose then stared at him, tears at the corner of my eyes, then...

I slapped him.

I could hear the crowd say 'Oooh' but Jack didn't budge.

"That's for making me feel that you didn't love me anymore." This time, tears were streaming down my face, he just bowed his head.

"but I can't stay mad at you." I sighed, he slowly lifted his head.

"And... a-and I can't deny the fact that I... I love you too, Jack." I hugged him, he stumbled back a bit but regained balance, he then hugged back.

"And yes," I pulled away from the hug and looked at him.

"Yes, I'll be your Queen." I smiled, his smile was so big that his eyes were slightly closed, tears were still evident.

I tiptoed and gave him a kiss,

.

.

.

.

.

.

On the lips.

~~~~~~~~

A/N: NOPE, THIS AIN'T THE END YET XD

Oh gods... oh flipping gods....

Jelsa is official hdbsd sbdjdhdbjjsjewsjdjebdhiifhehdjdbsjdbrbr

AND WE HAVE OUR VERY FIRST JELSA KISS SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*dies*

Ohkay... I'm overreacting o.o but who cares? Cx

Ah well, this is sooooo late oh gods xc I just had to Edit this chap.

Jelsa at the masquerade ball at the media------->

My edit cx © that is copyrighted peeps o.o

soo...

TY SOOOO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK~! LUV U ALL CX

IT'll probs take a long time before I can UD again so I apologize in advance

Bai~

ANGELLA ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 43.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
185K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...