Beautifully Broken - Open End...

By SeraphiraLilith

After surviving a suicide attempt Izuku went down the wrong path. He ran away from home, started drinking and... More

Informations & Warnings
Origin of a Killer
What it takes to forget
Roaring Mind
Finish Line
What I can do
Nerds
Students vs. School
Tenya's Startline
Just do your Best
Dealing with the Unknown
Game over - Restart? - Press 'Play'
Herokiller Stain
In our Hearts
That's the Plan
Party
A quirky Way
Strategy!
Battle finale
A boy born with Nothing
Defeated
Challengers
Shouto vs. World
Shouto Todoroki: Rising
Fight on!
Shouto vs. Katsuki
Pick your Poison
Bizarre
Against the Herokillers
The Aftermath
Spying-Eye and Death-Hand
Low Point
Listen to a Tale
Examintion
Surveye: Rising
Without Varnish
Katsuki Bakugo: Fight
Collision
Not a chapter - still important!
Let the Games begin
Calm, Calm
Kota & Eri
My Villain
Extra Scenes & Epilouge

Everyone

1.2K 57 39
By SeraphiraLilith

It turned out that the small community of Surveye's Villa was rather… special.

Izuku Chisome – or, Chisome-Sama, how everyone called Stain's son when he wasn't around – was adored by his fosterlings like a godhood. By some of them more than by others, yet Toga and Dabi couldn't help themselves but develop a certain kind of fascination towards the one-eyed teenager as well.

It was something about his behavior that drew in every person who got in contact with it in his orbit and made them feel loved and to strive for more of this feeling.

Still, the whole group was living for gossip, tittle-tattle, and rumors - especially if they involved Surveye.
Conspiracy theories to facts, everything was known and gladly discussed when the greenette wasn't within ear-reach.

Mikumo Akatani, who demanded that everybody called him Yamikumo, was the worst out of all the tattlers.

Luke proudly held onto second place.

And the bronze-medal belonged to the whole Villa.

Although Dabi had to admit that he wasn't standing on the winner's podium, just like Surveye himself.
But he already had decided to catch up.

"So. How's your first week with us been?", asked Luke as he stirred in a pot with curry.

Yamikumo had prepared a second, smaller pot all by himself that was quietly simmering and because Dabi had taken care of the cutting of the indigents together with Toga they now had time to simply talk.

"Oh? Are you worried about us? Why cute~♡"
Himiko did not really change but she had grown to – could one really dare to say it like that? – … to be almost something like down-to-earth.
"But, to answer your question, Luke-chan. My start was a bit rough. My roommates didn't like me at first although I'm sooo nice. But Izuchan rightened everything and now we're the best friends~"

Toga remembered her first days where she had settled down and set everything up.

All the boys were cute, the other girls were easygoing.
But for some reason, her roommates refused to interact with her more than absolutely necessary.

Although it was just Izuku who knew the reason had been that Toga had been suspicious for the others.
The knowledge to share a room with a crazed serial killer was something else then to live under the same roof as a murderer and Himiko's roommates hadn't found a good coping mechanism.

And because of that Izuku had gone ahead and done something about it. In the form of a girls-night. 
One afternoon he had grabbed the four women and dragged them to the city to buy make-up, shoes and dresses (yes, Chisome as well).

After that, they stayed in a small, fancy Café and talked about hot guys and how one's dream boyfriend should look and be like.

About evening they returned home where Surveye had herded them into his own bathroom to do their make-up and style their hair (the question why he could do this was left unanswered.) and then send them away to put on the dresses they bought.

It had been quite a shock when a girl with green hair and a blind eye, dressed in a gown that looked suspiciously like Izuku's strode into the girls' room on fifteen centimeter high stilettos to pick them up for somewhere.

In the end it actually had been Izuku Chisome who insisted that they called him 'Izumi' before escorting them to a bar that was popular among teenagers where he kept a close eye on the group of four to ensure that they didn't drink too much, didn't injure anyone or started more than an intense making-out session.

It had been a nice evening and even if they only returned around four o'clock in the morning, giggling and snorting, their high-heels in their hands and swaying; the ice between Toga and the other girls had melted.
In the end, the sadistic killer still was a simple and normal girl.

Toga was wondering if she would be able to convince Izuku/Izumi to do something like that again because it really had been fun.

"I'm glad. What about you, Dabi? How was it for you?"

"You're one of my roommates, why don't you tell me? Although I think I settled down quite well. It's pleasant to be here. Way better than… than before."

The other man smiled and nodded.
"You did indeed settle in pretty well and I have to let you know that you're a comfortable roommate."

"There are only few here who miss 'before'.", threw the Surveye-double in and tasted his curry.

"So? Tastes good?"

The boy with the black-green hair nodded and held out the small spoon for Dabi.

Luke's electric-blue eyes grew wide.
"That's no good idea, buddy! Leave it be if you'd like to stay alife!"

But the black-haired made a dismissive hand gesture and took hold of the spoon with a little "thanks" as Yamikumo told him that Luke was exaggerating.

Without anticipating anything bad the young man with the fire Quirk put the Curry into his mouth – 
his eyes became as wide as saucers as sweat started to collect on his forehead and he forcibly tried to swallow because he didn't want to show weakness by spitting out the food –
and regretted it instantly.

It adjoined to a miracle that his throat, mouth, and tongue weren't burned away.

Gasping Dabi reached for his throat and bolted for the fridge to jank open one of the doors, grab a milk carton and empty it in a few hasty gulps. Only when he drowned the very last drop he didn't feel like there was a fire burning in his guts.

Yamikumo and Toga were laughing like there was no tomorrow, was the first thing the oldest member of the group noticed when he finally could concentrate on something different than the burning sensation of the Curry in his throat.

Luke simply shook his head with a defeated expression.

"Sorry, Buddy, 'm afraid we all have to learn this the hard way. Akatani and Chisome are the only ones who can consume this hellish stuff without dying instantly. You took it much better than most of us, respect."

Panting the raven-haired with the turquoise eyes swiped over his mouth with the back of his hand and closed the fridges' door.

"Did… did they even do this to you?"

The brunette man shrugged and gave him a plaintive smile that was telling more than enough.
Yes. Yamikumo had done exactly the same thing to Luke.

Dabi sighed and shook his head.

"So… Surveye likes spicy food and guys. What else does he like?"

"Crossdressing!♡",  was Toga's excited answer.

"Shouto Todoroki."

"All Might."

"Come on. I just wanna take part in conversations. Tell me some things that will get me somewhere."

The youngest in the group grinned.
"So you wanna know the best of the best stuff and the newest of the new? Well, my dear pupil, let me introduce you to the hidden arts of gossip factory."

The fire-user commented on the words of the greenette by rolling his eyes.

"So… the biggest secret surrounding Chisome-sama would be… hmmm..."

"How would it be if you stopped your guessing and instead served the food? Lunch is starting in five minutes and we have a new member. And I planned to take you all to the mall today for a shopping spree after finishing lunch."

After Surveyes words they rushed to comply with his wishes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hello, my name is Spinner. I'm glad to meet so many who follow Stains ideal and I look forward to living together with you."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"We're going to split up to groups of four. Nobody's going to do misbehave and nobody will leave anyone behind! And there's enough money so don't even think about stealing!
We're going to meet up in two hours at the entrance and everyone who's done will return home with the purchases while the rest can do whatever they want to do. Any complaints?"

Everyone shook their head after Izukus instructions and he gave them a rewarding smile.

"I'll take Yamikumo, Dabi and Toga.
Luke, Spinner's yours."

The named people nodded as the others started to form groups.
Some of them were changed by their leader so that some of them had the chance to make new connections or that fights could be avoided, but after a little bit of fine-tuning, he gave the green light after repeating that they had two hours.

At another entrance of the mall, a group of students entered the building with the plan to buy everything necessary for their upcoming school trip.

And then again somewhere else in a small side-alley between two shops a black portal opened and one single person strode out of it, filled with annoyment that they had yet lost another pawn right in front of their very own eyes to the enemy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Shaking his head, yet with a light smile on his lips, Shouto followed his classmates into the mall.

It had been Ochaco's idea to take him with them and Tenya had supported this decision with all his might. How could he have said 'no' when he actually wanted to gain friends?

"It looks like everyone except for Bakugo-kun is here, I'm just going to suppose that he didn't change his mind and decided to not participate.", summarised the boy with the glasses while making his typical arm-movements.

The class discussed who of them needed what and split up shortly after with the compromise to meet up later at the same spot and Shouto was somehow left behind all on his own before he even could catch up mentally, but he didn't think about it as something bad  he knew that all of them were close by and that nobody had something against him being with them.

He reviewed his shopping list mentally. He did not really need anything but some knickknacks.

An arm that dropped on top of his shoulder ripped him out of his thought of plans for the nearby future.

"Act normally.", rumbled a scratchy voice, which was why he just caught a glimpse of the man in the black hoodie out of the corner of his eye.
The stranger lifted his head and heterochromatic eyes grew round. Shigaraki, League of Villains, Nomu, attack against All Might! That was the man with the hands!

Subconsciously he noticed the scar at the mouth of the older man, the chapped and dry lips, the blood-red eyes; but his upfront mind just thought one thing: AAAAaahhhh!!!!

Four fingers placed themselves around his neck and the picture of Aizawa-sensei's skin crumbling beneath this thingers flashed through his mind.
Yet, nothing happened. It was likely that five fingers were needed to activate the Quirk.

"At the very same moment you do something funny I'm going to run amok. What do you think, how many can I kill before the heroes show up? Fifteen? Twenty? Twenty-five? Do you want to try?"

The youngest Todoroki swallowed and shook his head slightly.

"Well then, let's talk. After all, you're Surveye's lapdog."

He wanted to disagree but no tone left his tongue. It looked like world has traveled through the villains quarters that Stain's "son" had placed his claim on him.

"Hello, Shouto! What are you doing… here…? — Who are you?!"

The boy with the two-toned hair would have liked to break down in tears in the same moment he caught a glance of the familiar form of Izuku.

"Oh… I'm just a friend of his.", said Shigaraki with such a friendly smile, that it was almost possible to see flowers and sparkles fly around him.

The boy with the green curls shook his head and exposed the lye with the following words: "You can't be his friend. I was his first friend and I know his classmates. You're none of them and you're also no other UA-student. So take your hand off his throat."

Shigaraki froze but finally loosened his grip and lifted his fingers off the skin of the hero-hopeful.

Cautious, but still fast the bi-colored teen distanced himself from the villain and walked towards his friend where he took cover behind the smaller boy.

"Tomura Shigaraki, also known as Tenko Shimura. The official leader of the League. Surveye warned us about you."

The young man with the silver-blue hair froze and examined the teens who had planted themselves between him and the UA-student.
Both of the recruits Surveye had taken and two small, pale boys with freckles, green curls, and scars crossing over their right eye.

"We have the allowance to eliminate you at every given moment.", clarified one of those tiny bastards whose hair was cut to a ridiculous emo-style that his injured eye more or less.

Tomura took a step back as he felt the hatred that was aimed at his direction.
He rushed to get away before something could happen and vanished without another word into the crowd.

And although the small group didn't see it, he would return to the place where Kurogiri had dropped him of and would get picked up there.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Relived the student took a breath and hugged his friend from behind.
"Thank you, Izuku. You just saved my life for a second time."

The one-eyed killer smiled and patted one of the arms that surrounded his upper body.
"No problem, Shouchan. I am glad when I can help you and I really can't stand this guy."

"Doesn't he know who you are?"

"No. And he will never find out."

Toga crept up behind the couple with a grin and jumped onto Shouto's back, where she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders.

Reflexively the teen's muscles tensed and managed to avoid making them fall this way, but he had to take his arms off Izuku who instantly turned around to see what had happened.

"Toga-chan. Could you not? And stop smelling him, you're not going to get his blood!"

Giggling the girl slid down the boys well trained back that she had clung to and walked towards the half-blind villain with a bounce in her step as he watched her annoyed.

"Come ooon, Izuchan~♡ only a bit. Just a taste. I'll even tell you what he tastes like~ You could try for yourself if you wanted to.", purred the girl and send shivers down the spine of Endeavor's son.

How could anyone talk about someone else's blood so enthusiastically?!

The tallest of the group, with the burn-scars in the face and most likely over the rest of his body, hit the blonde against the back of her head and pulled her away from the greenette.
"He doesn't want you to kill his Lover, you stupid fool!"

Surveye and Frayation both turned red at this remark.

"Could we please stop talking about killing and blood out in the open? We're in public, not at home and here is a bunch of future wanna-be heroes running around who wouldn't like to hear people talk about corpses.", growled the smallest of Izuku's companions, who looked a bit like the emo-version of Stain's son.

"I am so sorry, but… who are you?", asked the heterochromatic teen into the round of grotesque comrades and pulled all their attention at him.

"So, how would it be if we sat down for coffee or tea and introduce each other in peace?", suggested Izuku with a smile and took Shoutos hand.

Dabi shrugged. 
"Is fine by me."

Shortly after that they found themselves in a Sunbucks-shop and sat down in a far-away corner, each of them armed with their favorite drink.

The youngest of the Todoroki's observed Izuku's friends a bit closer.

The blonde girl who had chosen an Iced Caramel-Macchiato took a sip of the drink with a smile.
Her smile had something threatening in it, especially with her unnaturally pointy carnies which looked dangerously sharp.

The young man with the black, spiky hair and the burn scars had picked an Espresso Con Panna gewählt, while the Izuku-double had decided for a Premium Hot Chocolate.

Izuku himself had a Chai Latte and he had, in his opinion a rather classy drink, with an Espresso.

The tallest of the group started the introduction.

"By now I go by the name Dabi. It's nice to see you again, Shouto."

Everyone stared at the ravenette in confusion, except for Surveye, who smiled sadly at his cup when he saw the incomprehension in the two-toned eyes of his friend.

"It's okay to explain it to him.", was everything he said quietly and still the black-haired male with the turquoise eyes flinched as hid the broker had hit him.

"How do you know?", he asked almost soundlessly and started to fidget with his fingers.

"Your eyes. And then I thought about what happened to the others and that allowed me to explain the wounds. I knew someone was missing and it was easy to understand that everyone would have done anything to satisfy him."

The oldest teen simply nodded as he stared at the table and swallowed drily. He looked like he would break down in tears at any given moment.

"Would you like us to go away for a bit?", questioned Izuku with a soft and smooth voice but Dabi shook his head no.

"I really didn't expect… I… I… I missed you, little brother."

Toga choked on her drink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

goodbye By Sugar

Fanfiction

207K 4.5K 26
Midoriya doesn't have a good life. He makes it seem as though everything is fine, until someone finds out a secret he was supposed to keep. How will...
120K 4K 20
Midoraya notices things others don't about todoroki, his mother being a social worker he's learnt to spot the signs of abuse and neglect in people. C...
16.1K 613 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
16.3K 347 23
What if Izuku became a villain instead? He wanted to be a hero so bad, but he had no quirk. Things only went downhill when that was discovered. His m...