SAFE PLACE...SHAWN MENDES

By -rogersonlyfans

[COMPLETED] š’š”ššš°š§ šŒšžš§ššžš¬ š…ššš§šŸš¢š­š¢šØš§! "You happened. You became my safe place and I love it... More

Safe Place | Shawn Mendes
one; book lover
two; red wine and us
three; meeting of kelly
four; the love of a cat
five; living their best lives
six; awkward questions
seven; sick
eight; furious woman
nine; lonely kids
ten; just off
eleven; most wonderful time of the year
twelve; totally hooked
[social media]
fourteen; coming back where i belong
fifteen; being all lovely dovey
sixteen; means something
seventeen; important
eighteen; new
nineteen; our angels
twenty; grow up too fast
twenty-one; new home
twenty-two; another one
twenty-three; something wrong
twenty-four; all of us
epilogue; hey you
bonus; to serenity
Acknowledgment
BLACK LIVES MATTER !

thirteen; memories we make with our family

1.1K 40 34
By -rogersonlyfans

SERENITY HUDSON
"The memories we make with our family is everything."
—Candace Cameron Bure

"Do I really have to leave you?" I whined, wrapping my arms around him.

He chuckled, kissing my forehead. "You have to, baby." He replied. "To go to the Hamptons."

I rolled my eyes. "I just don't want to. We're finally together and, I feel like I'm leaving you."

"Cause this is what you're doing." He laughed quietly. "But, don't worry I'll be here when you come back."

I pouted, and, let out a sigh. "All right. See you soon?"

He hummed. "See you soon, Ren." I tiptoed and laid a sweet peck on his lips. "In three days?"

"Three days." I repeated, walking away. "Bye!"

I went in the train and, sat as I saw Shawn watching me from outside. He sent me a cheeky smile, making me blush lightly.

Around three hours later, I was finally at the Hamptons. I grabbed my luggage, and, started to walk outside where my mom was waiting for me.

"Ren!" She exclaimed, wrapping her tiny arms around me. "I thought you would never come."

I smiled. "Don't worry, nothing will stop me to celebrate Christmas with my amazing family."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Alright, lets go. Everyone is waiting." She talked.

"Um, mom?" She hummed. "Could we stop at dads grave?" She whispered.

She smiled widely, nodding. "Of course, Ren."

I thanked my mom, and watched outside. The Hamptons during Christmas was really amazing, it really gave me the vibes. It felt like this city was never sad, people were smiling, laughing like their problems didn't matter.

When my dad was still alive, we used to live in the Hamptons but moved when he got buried. But, every time I was coming back home, I would stop to his grave, and, talk for a moment. Like an update of my life.

"Here we are, sweetie." Spoke my mom, making me snap out of my thoughts. "You're going to be okay? Or do I need to come with you?"

I smiled gently. "No, you can go home. I will just walk home, we aren't that far." I told her as she hummed. "See you in an hour or two." I said to her, hoping out of the car.

"I love you!" She talked.

"I love you too, mom." I answered, grinning.

I looked around to notice that, nothing changed. I felt way better every time I would come here, just to talk with him, well more to him.

My lips curved into a sad smile, as his grave appeared in front of me. I sat down on the edge, and, traced his name with my fingers.

"Hey dad." I spoke gently, smiling. "I don't really know why am I crying." I chuckled. "I guess, I just missed you." I muttered.

I took a deep breath, letting the cold breeze hit my face. "It's been a while." I cleared my throat. "But, I met a guy and he's really sweet." I said. "I will bring him here one day, so you can see how he is. Really gentleman and happy in general."

The graveyard was always busy. People were here to bury their loved ones, drop flowers or to talk.

"You would love him, I swear." I chuckled. "I really really love him, dad." I admitted. "I feel like he's just it, like he is my person, I can feel it deep inside."

I spent almost an hour ranting about my life, my job, Kelly, Shawn, mom or Friends. My dad was a huge fan of Friends but he never got the chance to finish the whole tv shows.

Hands in my pocket, I walked back to my childhood house where my mom and the rest of my family was supposed to be. The whole house was lighted with Christmas lights, Santa Claus and reindeers.

I went to the front door, and, unlocked the door. I instantly felt the warm. I took off my shoes and my coat, and, used the laughters to go where they were. At my surprise, even the neighbors were here.

"So, you guys are having a party without me?" I spoke out loud, making everyone turned around.

My cousin rushed to my side and hugged me. "What a shame!" He beamed, making everyone laughs. "But, since i'm the best here, I saved you a beer."

I pouted. "So nice, Olly." I smiled gently, saying hello to everyone. "It's good to see you all."

"It's good to see you!" Said my grandpa, holding his wine. "You are becoming really old, darling."

"Bet, grandpa." I laughed, kissing his cheek. "Where's nanny?"

He shrugged. "Somewhere. You know her, right?" He giggled.

My phone rang, as I excused myself and went a little away. His name was on my screen, making my heart go crazy.

"Hey." I talked, bitting my lower lip. "Sorry to only answer now..."

"I get it." He replied. "Family, eh?" He chuckled.

I hummed. "Right." I answered. "I was at my dads grave. I just got back." I explained.

"How it went?" He queried.

I shrugged even he couldn't see me. "Really great. I spoke...A lot." I chuckled. "But, I think he would have like you."

"You think so?" He questioned. "What about your mom or your family?"

"Yes, I'm sure and my mom loves you, Shawn!" I exclaimed back. "And, I'm pretty sure everyone will loves you, you're so easy to appreciate."

He laughed. "That is because i'm cute and, I treat women really well."

"You do." I replied, with a huge smile.

"Serenity! Come back here! I got your beer!" Yelled my cousin. "Hurry up, or I'm drinking it."

"You won't drink anything, idiot!" Spoke my grandma, slapping the back of his head. "You leave this to my favorite grandchild."

"I'm offended." Talked my cousin. "Really."

Shawn and I laughed lightly. "It feels good to be home, eh?"

I nodded. "A lot." I responded. "Talk to you tomorrow? Goodnight."

"Goodnight honey, enjoy your time." He spoke before hanging up.

ren.hudson

Liked by shawnmendes, lolitahuds and 78 others.

ren.husdon Olly got mad cause he lost to Mario Kart.
Tagged: ollyhuds

ollyhuds: I HAD TO. OKAY.
     — ren.hudson: NO YOU DIDNT

lolitahuds: I feel like Olly is the dumbest of the family.
     — ren.hudson: It's because he is.
ollyhuds: I feel way more offended that when grandma said you were his favorite.
lolitahuds: 🤣🤣

authors note:
I feel so happy while writing THIS WOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.7K 51
OMG another one. I'm making another imagines book because I love you and writing so here you go enjoy! Book #3
1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!
350K 5.9K 69
A story about a college girl named Lili with her best friends having the time of their lives until one day Lili's friends but tickets to see the famo...
144K 3.2K 61
"Come on ash please you can do this" Shawn said pumping her chest "Ever since you walked into that music shop you changed my life I love you, you c...