The Kingdom Of Deads (GB+SB F...

Από Nikimecool

Sang's family has been on move since she was young, her mother always sick and she was the one taking the bur... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

2.5K 132 62
Από Nikimecool

⚠Mature Content ahead ⚠.

⚠GAY SEX ⚠.

If you are uncomfortable with reading gay sex scene kindly stop after asterisks. Other than that you are good to go. Enjoy! 💙💜💛

Blake entered the manor with Wil after he created the protection shield around the manor, it was quite. Too quiet for his liking.

His grip on Wil's hand tightened as he pulled him closer, their wands appearing in their hands as they carefully moved towards Sang's room.

Wil pushed the door open only to see all the boys crowded around Sang, their heart nearly stopped for a moment when they noticed all the bruises on her body.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" Blake shouted in anger but there was also held fear and concern. They rushed in, their hearts thumping in their chests ready to break free.

"Bubba... " Sang pouted as Blake took her in his arms and crushed her in a bear hug, rubbing her back soothingly. He pulled back and soon Wil was taking her place.

"Hey little monkey." He cooed as he sat on the bed with her in his lap, "Bubba Willy is calling me monkey, make him stop. " She whined as her nose scrunched up cutely.

"How did this happen little chocolate?" Blake questioned instead answering her. She sighed before she began explaining, Wil hugged her tighter as he thought what could have happened to her. How could he be so careless?

Because of his idiocy they could have lost their kiddo! Their sole purpose for living! He kissed her forehead as he apologised over and over again. "I'm so sorry kiddo, so so so sorry. " He whispered as his voice shook, guilt sat heavily on his chest.

"You didn't know Willy it's okay. I love you. " She kissed his nose making him feel even more guiltier, this was his fault. "Do you guys have some where safe where she could stay for a few days?" Blake asked, his mind was already formulating a plan.

Gabriel silently took Sang from Wil's arms as he saw they were about to discuss an important plan, "Where are we going Meanie?" She asked softly as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Let's get you changed. You look like fucking mess." He replied playfully making her giggle. He felt a chop on his head "ouch you fucker. " He cursed as he looked up at Brandon who glared at him. "That's not how you talk to our beautiful girl here." He chided and followed them out.

"Sang will be safe in the caves with them." Raven assured as he pulled Corey in his arms, "Good. So we need to create a spell that can keep him contained, so his magic doesn't affect her and for that I need your help. " Blake explained as the others nodded willing to do anything to protect Sang.

          &&&

"Trouble stop squirming." Gabriel reprimanded, "No! I wanna go back to the manor! You can't just keep me in dark about your plans to deal with that man." She complained as she continued to squirm as Gabriel carried her.

"We are not keeping you in dark doll, we will let you know when they come up with a plan. " Brandon assured her as they entered the caves. "Why are we here?" She questioned as Gabriel sat on the couch with her in his arms.

"Because it's not safe for you to be in manor." Brandon informed her as he kissed her forehead. "Than others are not safe there as well." She said worried.

"They are safe trouble. Don't worry your cute ass brain about it." He kissed her temple as he looked down at her with so much love and adoration. "But... " Sang was cut off by Gabriel, "no buts have faith in us. If we are saying they are safe than they are. Okay?" He looked at her pointedly.

"Okay." She nodded as she looked at the two, her heart hammering in her chest. She was suddenly aware of their close proximity as her heart began to hammer in her chest.

Her eyes zeroed on their lips as she licked her dried lips, how would it feel to kiss Gabriel? How would it feel to kiss Brandon? Would their lips feel just as soft as they seem?

Her face flushed as she realized that she was staring at them, Brandon kissed her neck making her breath hitch as she felt Gabriel's lips on her jawline leaving soft butterfly kisses.

Her heart was hammering harder as their warmth enveloped her, making her feel like she was a part of them not separated from them. Her breath hitched as she felt Brandon's rough callous hands on her breasts and they slowly began massaging.

A series of pleasurable sparks lit her body like a live wire making her feel alive. Her body shivering in anticipation and the new found pleasure that only the boys can give her.

"Brandon... Gabriel... " She moaned their names making them hard, their hands exploring her body as their lips continued kissing her. They so badly wanted to kiss her but they didn't want to push her if she wasn't ready.

Gabriel sucked on her neck as he used one hand to massage her one breast while Brandon did the same for the other. Sang's mind was a mush as she felt herself drowning in the new sensations, their touch lighting a fire in her.

She could feel wetness in between her thighs as the boys pinched her nipples making her shriek in pleasure as she felt a  sudden jolt of ecstasy making her cheeks flush.

Gabriel knew that he had to stop or he won't be able to control himself so he laid her down on the couch and softly whispered a spell that had her slipping in the world of slumber.

*

***********************************

Brandon looked at Gabriel his eyes heavy with lust, "little boy you better get ready. " That was all the warning Gabriel had before Brandon slammed his lips against his, he began ravishing his lips like there was no tomorrow.

It had been very long since any of the boys had seemed others assistance to get a sexual relief, but now it seemed that they still did needed each other's help for their sexual gratification.

Their beasts were very sexual beings and since there were not many females were around over the time the boys would satisfy each other's needs but for a few years they thought that need was sated but now with Sang being here it was proving that their needs had just amplified over time.

Brandon pulled Gabriel's hair sharply as he pulled him towards the sleeping area, his free hand slipped past Gabriel's waistline and wrapped it around his member making him moan out loud.

He began massaging his member as Gabriel tried to hold Brandon's member, Brandon turned him sharply  and undressed him completely before pushing him on his knees on the floor.

His eyes holding Gabriel's gaze prisoner as he unbuckled his jeans and his huge member jerked out, "Suck!" The single word was laced with command making Gabriel weak in his knees with need.

His cock grew harder as he wrapped his soft lips around Brandon's hard cock making him hiss in pleasure. Brandon's hands fisted Gabriel's hair as he began to fuck Gabriel's mouth.

There was no other way Gabriel could describe it, his mouth was being thoroughly fucked, the way he loved it. God he had missed this so much. His cock was throbbing painfully, he so badly wanted a release.

"Don't you dare boy." Brandon growled as Gabriel was about to touch his member. "But... " Gabriel's  words were cut off as Brandon showed his cock down his throat making him gag before completely removing his cock from his mouth.

Gabriel tried to move forward to take it back in his mouth but Brandon stepped back, "you want this boy?" His voice was laced with domination as he looked at Gabriel who nodded.

Brandon gripped his jaw in a firm grip "Use your big boy words. " He commanded. "Yes sir. " Gabriel whispered the words out.

"Go and lay down." The order was clear in Brandon's words that had Gabriel follow them as he laid on the makeshift bed in the caves.

Brandon kneeled in between his legs and took Gabriel's member in his hand, "don't move or make a noise, if you do I'll stop." Domination reverberated through every word and soon Brandon's lips were wrapped around Gabriel's cock.

Gabriel jerked as he felt Brandon's warm hot mouth sucking his hard huge member that was completely erect making him pant harder, he clenched his fists and locked his jaw as he felt Brandon work his magic.

He wanted to scream in ecstasy but had to bite his lip to stop the sound from escaping, Brandon sucked harder, his tongue moving around his member like magic making him lose his breath.

He felt Brandon's fingers playing with his forbidden hole, making it difficult for him to control his sounds. Suddenly he felt Brandon's mouth disappear from around his cock and cold gel was applied on his back entrance before he felt himself being stretched making him groan out loud as Brandon growled.

Brandon roared as he began pistoning his member in Gabriel, hard, fast and rough. Gabriel was on cloud nine of pleasure as Brandon fucked him raw and hard. "Fuck faster! Harder!" He growled and Brandon happily obliged with his hard movements.

He plunged hard, all the way in before removing his member completely out till the tip just to plunge in hard till the hilt. And soon the two were coming with loud roars, their bodies humming with pleasure as ropes after ropes of cum shot through them.

"That was amazing. " Gabriel breathed out. "True". Brandon agreed. "You motherfuckers! " Gabriel and Brandon's face paled as they heard North's angry voice. Ops they are about to die because one not only did they have sex with Sang sleeping around, they had been careless and the way North was fuming he was not going to let them off the hook so easily.

************************†***********

Do vote and comment.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

241K 14.7K 55
The international singing sensation, Ghost Bird, is a name known around the world. No one knows who the mysterious singer is, but everyone knows her...
302K 19.7K 56
British Bird After being removed from her parents care at the age of six, Sang experienced foster care after foster care until she ended up with the...
44.7K 2.8K 41
When Derrick died, someone sang loved dearly and considered as a father figure. Leaving her to her abusive family. Things begin to change as she lear...
20K 1.1K 62
A young girl named Sang Sorenson has had a rough life. Since she was very little, all she can remember is pain and suffering. She does not really rem...