๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ” ||Tomioka Giyuu X OC||

By browncookiespaghetti

ใ€๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——ใ€‘ "๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ... More

Introduction
First.
Second.
Third.
Fourthใ€‚
Fifthใ€‚
Sixth (ๆœˆใŒ็ถบ้บ—ใงใ™ใญ)ใ€‚
Seventh.
Sweet Treats (็”˜ใ„ใŠ่“ๅญ)
Eight (ไบ†ๆ‰ฟ)ใ€‚
Ninth.
Tenthใ€‚
Eleventh.
Twelfth.
Thirteenth.
Fourteenth.
Fifteenth.
Bittersweet (ใปใ‚่‹ฆใ„)
Sixteenth.
Seventeenth.
Eighteenth.
Nineteenth.
Twentieth.
Twenty-First.
Twenty-Second.
Notice.
Twenty-Third.
Twenty-Fourth.
First Kiss (ๆœ€ๅˆใฎใ‚ญใ‚น).
Twenty-Sixth.
Twenty-Seventh.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Ninth.
Thirtieth.
Thirty-First.
Thirty-Second.
Thirty-Third.
Thirty-Fourth.
Thirty-Fifth.
Thirty-Sixth.
Thirty-Seventh.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Ninth.
Fortieth.
Forty-First.
Forty-Second.
Forty-Third.
Forty-Fourth.
Forty-Fifth.
Forty-Sixth.
Forty-Seventh.
Forty-Eight.
Forty-Ninth.
Fiftieth (ๅ’Œ่งฃ).
Fifty-First (ๅ‚ท่ทก).
Fifty-Second.
Fifty-Third.
Fifty-Fourth (ๆๆกˆ).
Fifty-Fifth.
Fifty-Sixth.
Fifty-Seventh.
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Ninth.
Sixtieth.
Sixty-First.
Breeze (้ขจ)
Sixty-Second.
Sixty-Third [End]
Epilog
Prequel???

Twenty-Fifth.

1.8K 47 18
By browncookiespaghetti

Third Person's POV.

"Good evening, Kibutsuji Muzan, how are you doing?" The white haired woman asked the demon that appeared besides him. "Would you like a cup of tea?"

The demon stared menacingly at the woman. He squited his eyes before closing it completely and take a seat besides her. "I don't drink any human drinks," he said.

"Ara~ then what if I added a drop of my blood in your tea?" She offered.

The demon is taken aback. "What?"

She let out a needle from her dark blue and pink haori and stabbed her finger, dropping a drop of blood into the cup and stir it. "It is not polite if I didn't offer something that you can't consume, here," she offered the cup.

The demon hesitantly took it and stare at the cup. He took a sip of it, but he still doesn't feel anything. No feeling of sweet or tasteful, it is just a plain flavor of tea. He looked at the woman besides him in question.

"Hm? What? Is it distasteful?" She asked with a smile.

"It's...like a tea..." he responded.

"Well, it is a tea."

"I supposed to cannot taste how tea tasted," he stated.

She smiled warmly to him. "Well, isn't that great? You can taste tea now."

He twitched his eyebrows at her. "Why are you doing this?"

"Inviting you for a cup of tea?" She asked back with an unwavering smile.

"Yes, and not trying to kill me," he asked in confusion.

"Hmm, because I don't feel like it?" She said, carelessly.

"And why is that?" He asked, impatient.

"Hmm, I don't know," she answered, sipping her tea.

Veins are created on his forehead. "How can you so carelessly said that!?" He suddenly attack with his clump of meat. She dodged his attack. "You are a pillar! The strongest one at the moment! Why don't you try to killed me!?" He asked in frustration.

"Do you wanted me to kill you, Muzan?" She asked with calmness. Her answered shocked him. "What is matter to me is that you're not killing anyone. I stopped you from eating humans, is it killing you right now?"

"I won't die just because of not consuming humans for a couple of months," he retorted.

The woman smile warmly. "Like what I said, I can't killed you, and you can't killed me. We both are stucked in this line. That's why, why don't we have a truce and put on a reconciliation?" She proposed.

"How stupid." He attacked her again, and she dodged. "How many years that I have been alive now. Do you think that I will be defeated by the likes of you?" He continued to attack her, but she simply dodged. She put her strength to her feet and jumped towards the demon.

Will of Nature: Nature's Law.

All his attacks shattered into pieces, she strike him and trying to beheaded him, but his neck is too dense like an iron. She merely leave a cut there. She jumped back and sheathed back her sword.

"See?" She smiled at him, leaving him in quite a shock moment. "Your neck is too hard for me to cutted it, therefore I can't do anything about killing you, so that's why we should be in reconciliation," she smiled to him.

"You are unbelievable," he glared to the woman in front of him.

"I am only taking the middle way for both of us. We can stay chit chatting you know. Enjoying ourselves with a cup of tea and the nature's blessing, don't you think?" She smiled warmly to him.

He stared at the woman in doubt. "Don't you feel any rage on people's that I have taken their life's for? I made the suffer," he asked.

The smile on her face disappeared. She think for a bit, and then releasing a chuckle. "Now you asking me about other people's feeling, you are actually feel bad of them don't you?"

She dodged from his attack. He launched full attack speed and strength towards her, but those attacks of him never touch her clothes, let alone her skin. "To answer your question," she stepped out from the mess that she created and appeared behind him, "I do feel angry." He scoffed at her answer.

"But," she stare at his cat red eyes, "when I saw you for the first time, my feeling is still the same until now. I pity you," she said with a smile.

He clicked his tounge. "And what exactly that you are pitied me with? I am strong! I am immortal! There's nothing in myself that you could pitied me with!" He exclaimed.

"Have you ever feel lonely, Muzan? To not have anyone knows your trouble?" He widened his eyes. "To be strongest in your own hierarchy must be tiring and lonely, yet you have no one to talk to, therefore, I pitied you," she said.

'This wench!' He raged up and striking her with dozens of attacks, yet she dodged easily, remaining unscratched. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!! What do you know about me!?? Lonely!? HA! That's what the weak is struggling from! I have visions! I have a purpose!!"

She dodged his attacks and shattered them into pieces.

Nature Breath: Third Form; Swirling Wind, Improved.

She created a massive amount of sharp winds around her that destroyed all of his attacks. She landed gracefully on the ground. Preparing her stances, she dashed towards the demon and stabbed her swords in his neck, but she cannot do anything more. Her sword stuck in his neck.

"And your purpose is to remain being the strongest. Even though how many humans that you killed, how many demons that you have, you are walking in a loop. You are walking in a constant pace, trailing your own footsteps and ended up in the same place all over again, is that what you wanted?" Her pink orbs stare deeply at his bloody red eyes. The hue that are similar but not the same. She is lighter and he is darker, but their hue is still the same.

He stopped as he get hypnotized by those lighter hues of orbs. They stucked in a position where they can't move any further.

❃❃❃

Hanabi jolted awake from her slumber. She heavily panting, awake from her dream. 'What was that!? That woman looks the same as me, her pink eyes are the same as mine, the difference between us is that her hair is white.' She hold her head as she try to remember her dream again. 'Is this a memory? My ancestor's memories?'

She can't sleep afterwards, so she try to look up into her ancestors. Truthfully, she haven't look up into her ancestors because that means she needs to look into her mother, but she doesn't care now. It's still early noon now. She just get back from her mission and she was trying to get some sleep, but her dream is disturbing her, and she can't have a proper sleep after her dream. She climbed to the hills where her mother's house was and entered her house. The house is protected by wisteria flowers, that's why there's no demon that will get nearby.

She rummaging through her mother's wardrobe and found what she wanted. She read all the letters and recognizing something.

'Wait, does that means, I need to records whatever that is happening to the Nature Breathing technique, and the Will of Nature!? Man, that's tiring,' she sighed in her mind and continued to read the scrolls. 'Why is this even a scrolls anyway? Why is it not a book or something? I should put it into a book later,' she pouted, annoyed with how messy the room is now.

"Hmm, I see. So there's a thing called demon mark, and it is something that will let you have the strength and speed equal to a demon. How amusing," she thought loudly.

The demon crested mark will appeared once a swordsman or swordswoman reached their best state. They will be in an exceptional state that can compared with the demons. In contrary, they need to handle the risk by having their muscle get strengthened in such period of time. If they can't survived by the heat or the incredulous heart beat, they will died in instance.

The 71st leader of Demon Slaying Corps is asking me to become a Pillar, but I refused. There is something that I need to do, and that something is in contrary with the rules. A Pillar shouldn't do such a thing as breaking the rules, so I refused to be a pillar.

-Shirokawa Kikyō.

"Eh? So she's not a pillar? But Muzan said that she's a pillar, the strongest one even," she thought loudly. She grabbed another scroll and opened it.

I perfected the Nature breathing to Fifth form. I hope that when I die, my little sister will take the same path as me and learned the breathing that I used. I leave the details in those breathing in another scroll, I hope that she will be able to learned it properly, and her descendants after that.

-Shirokawa Kikyō.

She take another scroll that is the continuation of what she read right now. The writing is now different from before.

I am continuing my sister's path, becoming a demon hunter to bring down Kibutsuji Muzan. I swore by the name of Shirokawa, that me and my descendants will bring Kibutsuji Muzan down.

-Shirokawa Ran.

"Hmm, so the first user is dead, and her sister took the position, huh?"

I manage to rank up in such a short time because of Will of Nature, but this techniques is still dangerous, even though it won't hurt humans severely, it still hurt humans if I can't control it well. So far I learned three of the techniques, and four form of Nature's breath. I'll try to learned it more.

-Shirokawa Ran.

Hanabi opened another scroll that lead her to the Will of Nature techniques. 'I know about this because I accidentally opened it, I don't know that it was actually a blessing from nature to Shirokawa's. What did Kikyo do for gaining this power?' She wondered in silent. She inspect the letter on it.

"Eyes of the Sky... the eyes that can see everything, including a demon's memories..." she read the letter on the old paper. "What? There is such a thing?" She go through another scrolls and read it through. One of the scroll catching her attention.

I dreamed about my sister and Kibutsuji Muzan. I don't know what to feel about it. I can't quite believed how horrible the sins that my sister had committed. This dream was my sister's memories. I won't following her footsteps that will lead into chaos. I won't waver in front of demons, especially Kibutsuji Muzan.

-Shirokawa Ran.

"So she dreamed about her as well. What did she do? Did she...in the end, she can't killed him?" She asked to no one. "Well, if she did, Muzan won't be here, now," she answered her own question. She rummaging through the papers again.

"I did an unpleasant action."

Hanabi alerted by the voice and immediately look around. Towards the sliding door that showed the garden, there stood a white haired woman with pink eyes that is similar to the woman that she saw in her dream.

"Or, that's what my sister and most of people thought. But, the 71st Oyakata-sama was aware of my action, and he also supported me," she said with a smile that shows kindness.

Hanabi stare at the woman confusingly. "You are..."

The woman smile. "Hello, Hanabi. I am your ancestor. You can call me Kikyō."

❃❃❃

A/n: I just re-read this book and damn I'm not inserting enough Giyuu moment 🤔 seems like I'm too focused in Hanabi's relationship with other Pillar 😅 sorry about that. //That's why I made "Sweet Treats" chapter y'all, so you might wanna check it out (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Oh, and also if you realized, I am buying time so the manga can reach long enough so the "blue spider lily" existence can be explained :P (though I'm not sure the manga chapters will reached that far when I have to explained about it, so maybe I'll describe the "flower" as how I think it is)

And~ see you in next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.2K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
18.4K 361 17
A raven haired boy with ocean blue eyes named tomioka giyuu, got paired with someone unexpected, sanemi shinazugawa, he personally liked this boy tha...
197K 3.8K 19
a normal mission for giyuu until the demon look rather familiar... a giyushino fanfic where giyuu falls in love with the girl who's not herself anymo...
37.2K 709 54
(i do not own the picture above) ______________________________________ When a normal girl from the 21st century gets isekai'd into a world where she...