The Alpha's Young Mate (Editi...

By Stephanie_RomeroCruz

Alpha Blake is 17 years old, he's never found or has met his mate, that is until he spots Maya at the park sh... More

Prolouge
Meeting her
Kyles back and whats happening?
The deal
The question
Lies, mates, and will you be my girlfriend?
Chase and mystery p.o.v
Stranger Danger
The parent's part 1
The parents part 2
Happy thanksgiving my loves!!
Truth
In a knot
'Break-up' and I'm sorry
Happy new years!!!!
Spill and researching
First Late Night Encounter
Finding Out The Truth Part 1
Finding Out The Truth Part 2
Forgiven, Problems, And Plan In Action
The New Kid: Tom Vermin
Matchmaking
Three More Days
Sleepover At The Pack House
Last Day And Reunion
War Part 1
War Part 2
The Note (FINAL CHAPTER)
Sequel is out!!
100K reads!!!

The dream

15.5K 390 110
By Stephanie_RomeroCruz

A/N okay before you guys start reading many of you have told me to choose one main p.o.v and to not change it constantly because it's confusing. I understand perfectly so this is going to be Maya's p.o.v and I won't be changing it constantly thank you for telling me. A picture of Maya's house on top or side! Anyways on with the story!

I walked down a dark and frightening alley way, with my hands tucked inside my blue sweater. It was freezing outside I was wearing a simple white t-shirt with a pair of shorts the ended a little before mid-thigh, and with my favorite black and white converse. I had a light sky blue sweater on that was thin, I sighed out at the never ending alley way my breathe showing as I did so. I started hearing heavy foot steps behind me, but me being me just kept on walking ignoring them.

It's just your imagination playing tricks on you again.

I thought as I quickened up my pace, scared to turn back just in case it wasn't my imagination for all I know he can be a serial killer and I could be his next victim. I looked up and saw a man coming towards me his eyes red making me confused.

Are those contacts?

I thought once again looking at him with curiosity but even I know better than staying to chat with a random stranger in the middle of the night. The next thing I knew he was one foot away from me, even in this dim light I can see his smirk that was plastered on his face. I took a step back and hit a broad chest making me jump to the side were I saw two tall and strong figures standing looking at each other. The one that I bumped into started to growl very lowly, the other one just stood there liking his lips and tightening his fists into a tight fist. I just stared confused, I know I should be running and screaming for help but my feet were glued to the ground.

No matter how many attempts I try to move and get out of this alley way, nothing seemed to work. I just stared at the two, with fear, and curiously evident in my features. But because of the very poor lighting you couldn't notice. The next thing I knew the one that was growling had his shirt off, and his pants off leaving him only in his boxers. I gulped and looked at the other one who still had clothing on but he looked scary now. And is it possible to have two teeth sticking out of your lip? His eyes weren't just any red anymore they were glowing dark blood red. I soon herd a loud howl escape the other ones lips and soon I saw fur growing all over him, I also here cracking noises making me flinch, I blinked and then there stood a large wolf in his place, I fell backwards at the sudden change. What is that?!

The wolf started growling lowly and started circling the man with red eyes and long pointy teeth. I herd another howl echo through the alley way making me flinch backwards hitting the brick wall of the alley. I looked up and saw a short but well built man standing there growling, he jumped off and turned into a WOLF?! In mid air, I was honestly having mixed emotions here, first red eyes, fast speed doesn't that sound much like a vampire? Howling, growling, TURNING INTO a WOLF doesn't that sound much like being a werewolf to you? But that can't be possible they don't exist do they?! Of course not! Get a grip on yourself Maya, your starting to get crazy.

I think you need a psychologist here! I shook my head putting my recent thoughts aside and looked up the two giant wolfs surrounded the man with fangs, one of the wolfs licked his nose and attacked the man while the other wolf walked towards the man slowly showing off his pointy teeth and he licked his nose. I closed my eyes seeing twilight many many times knowing that they were going to rip his head off, I opened one eye right after the scream stopped and saw the mans head in front of me, I let out a ear piecing scream and kicked his head away. I instantly regret screaming because the two wolfs attention came to me, because of their little wolf heads turned towards me.

Am I going to die today?!

I thought as I saw one of them walk towards his cloths and turn back into human putting his jeans on quickly, the other just kept on walking towards me, I felt tingles go through me and goos ( sorry I don't know how to spell it. ) bumps. I just swallowed loudly and looked at them in fear, this is most probably not going to end pretty...the man got in front of the wolf and kneeled down in front of me smirking.

" Sweet little Maya, mates with Alpha Blake... " the man began making me look at him weirdly. Mates? Alpha? The fuck? " As you noticed not everything is like how you assumed, me and him. " the man said pointing at himself and at the wolf behind him. " Are werewolves and the bastard that we just killed is a blood sucking vampire. Now let me tell you one thing....we're coming for you, so be aware of your surroundings. " and with that the man stood up and left with the big wolf following him. I just sat there shocked and confused. What the hell just happened?

I gasped as I woke up sitting up in the process, I looked around frantically with sweat covering my whole forehead. I looked next to me and saw April sitting laying there sleeping calmly. I got off of bed careful as to not wake her up, I gulped and kept walking backwards until I bumped into a hard chest. I flinched and turned around to see the man of my dreams standing there smirking down at me, I quickly rubbed my eyes and saw that he was gone and wasn't there. I just kept on looking at where he was standing confused as to what was going on. Was he here just a second ago? That seemed pretty real to me I mean I JUST bumped into him, it felt pretty real to me.

I shook my head as walked out of my room, and walked down stairs towards the kitchen where I saw no one. I sighed out and went to the fridge but I saw a note taped there. It read:

Dear Maya,

Me and your dad are at a convention, it'll only last until 7:00pm that means that you have to take care of your little brother and baby brother and sister. Be sure to feed them, and clean them, you already know the rules!! And if I am missing a sibling take care of her or him too. Your older brother is out he has collage classes today, but you have April to help you. Anyways, good luck love you.

Sincerely, mom.

I sighed reading the note, and she did forget three kid's actually. If your asking my mom is 70 years old and she looks exactly like a 30 year old!!!! She has like I don't even know how many kids she has. Okay I have a older sister who is 59 years old, she's the oldest. Second oldest is my brother who is 50. Third oldest is another brother of mine who is 45. Fourth oldest is a sister of mine she is 32 years old. Fifth oldest is another girl who is 26. Seventh oldest is my brother that she was talking about he is 18 years old. Then goes me I'm the eighth oldest and I'm 14. Ninth oldest is my little brother and his twin and their 10. Tenth oldest is my sister she is 6 years old. Eleventh oldest is my little brother which is 4 years old. Twelve oldest is my other little brother which is 2 years old. Then thirteenth oldest is 6 months old and shes a girl and her twin which is a another boy.

So basically in total my mom had fourteen kid's. Fifth sibling and up are all married and have a kid or two. Or I don't know how many nephews and nieces I have but there's a lot. Anyways, I think she did forget one, oh well. I walked up the stairs and into the baby's room the girls name is July and her twins name is Ethan. I looked down at them and saw that they were sleeping but they stink!! When was the last time mom changed their diapers anyway?! I sighed and picked up Ethan carefully not wanting to wake him up. But to my luck he woke up and started crying waking up July. Fuck. I sighed and changed him quickly and putting him down then picking up July changing her then picking up Ethan and taking them both down stairs to give them breakfast. I put ten both in their baby high chairs as they looked at each other in curiosity calming down a bit.

I herd small foot steps coming down the stairs and I looked up to see baby number eleventh Derek! He's 4 so he also needs a high chair and diaper change. " Sista wear momma? " he asked me in his baby voice making me squeal silently. I smiled and walked towards him kneeling down in front of him.

" She's out with dad she'll be here later. " I told him he just nodded and extended his little arms so I can carry him, he is so mommy's boy and sister's boy. If mom isn't home he comes running to me ignoring dad. I laughed at that and put him in his high chair going back to making break fast for the twins, me, him, and the rest. I then herd two footsteps coming down.

And there showed baby.12!!! He's 2 years old and can walk pretty good, he can say a few words but not so much. He is a total sisters boy. He doesn't like to go to my mom nor dad, he just comes to me. Hehe, suckers. I walked over to him and lifted him up, he started giggling showing off his two teeth that we're starting to grow. I smiled at that and put him in his high chair. I swear they should have stopped at baby number 10. I chuckled at my self and shook my head. " What are we gonna do today? " DJ asked coming down with his twin Alex their both baby number 9 and 10 and their both 10.

I thought for a moment before answering. " The park. "

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed made it as long as I could!!! A picture of Mayas house on the top or side!! I know huge house but what ever! Anyways question time!!!

What does that dream mean? Will she tell Blake? Or April? Who were those guys? Will she investigate?

Until next time!! Don't forget to...

Follow, Comment, Vote, and Share Please!

Love you guys!!

~ Stephanie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 21K 33
Madison James, seventeen year old werewolf, is miserable. Her father abuses her every day for stupid reasons like tripping over her own two feet, he...
2.2M 94.5K 44
Alex Taylor is your normal teenage werewolf. Well besides the fact that she has alpha blood in her. Her brother Asher was named the alpha a couple mo...
1.1M 56.2K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
5M 198K 36
THIS IS A SEQUEL TO HE'S MY MATE I feel the cold stones pressed to my back, seeping through the piece of fabric I have on to cover my body, the concr...