๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ” ||Tomioka Giyuu X OC||

By browncookiespaghetti

ใ€๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——ใ€‘ "๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ... More

Introduction
First.
Second.
Third.
Fourthใ€‚
Fifthใ€‚
Sixth (ๆœˆใŒ็ถบ้บ—ใงใ™ใญ)ใ€‚
Seventh.
Sweet Treats (็”˜ใ„ใŠ่“ๅญ)
Eight (ไบ†ๆ‰ฟ)ใ€‚
Ninth.
Tenthใ€‚
Eleventh.
Twelfth.
Thirteenth.
Fourteenth.
Fifteenth.
Bittersweet (ใปใ‚่‹ฆใ„)
Sixteenth.
Eighteenth.
Nineteenth.
Twentieth.
Twenty-First.
Twenty-Second.
Notice.
Twenty-Third.
Twenty-Fourth.
Twenty-Fifth.
First Kiss (ๆœ€ๅˆใฎใ‚ญใ‚น).
Twenty-Sixth.
Twenty-Seventh.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Ninth.
Thirtieth.
Thirty-First.
Thirty-Second.
Thirty-Third.
Thirty-Fourth.
Thirty-Fifth.
Thirty-Sixth.
Thirty-Seventh.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Ninth.
Fortieth.
Forty-First.
Forty-Second.
Forty-Third.
Forty-Fourth.
Forty-Fifth.
Forty-Sixth.
Forty-Seventh.
Forty-Eight.
Forty-Ninth.
Fiftieth (ๅ’Œ่งฃ).
Fifty-First (ๅ‚ท่ทก).
Fifty-Second.
Fifty-Third.
Fifty-Fourth (ๆๆกˆ).
Fifty-Fifth.
Fifty-Sixth.
Fifty-Seventh.
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Ninth.
Sixtieth.
Sixty-First.
Breeze (้ขจ)
Sixty-Second.
Sixty-Third [End]
Epilog
Prequel???

Seventeenth.

3.2K 86 68
By browncookiespaghetti

Third person's POV.

They parted ways when they finished their training. It's only for a while since Giyuu have to go earlier. But she is satisfied enough because she manage to showed him her new form, and she is happy with his reaction.

When they were about to part aways, he take her hand and fiddling his fingers with hers. He turns her hand so the back of her hand face him and he bring it close to his lips. He kissed her fingers one by one, and ended it by kissing the back of her hand. His closed eyes opened and stare at her pink ones.

"I love you," he stares deeply at her orbs, "I am sorry that I can't opened up to you, but please know that I love you deeply and you are the only one that I trust the most."

Her heart beats faster at his action and his statement. She lifted her hand and cupped his cheek. She kissed his cheek, causing him to widened his eyes.

She smiled warmly at him. "Don't worry about that. Just so you know that I am here for you, reach out to me when you want, 'kay?"

He nodded in response and kissed her cheek one last time before bidding farewell.

She watched his figure disappeared along with his mismatch haori.

"You two are so cute~" Mitsuri suddenly appeared, startling the Nature Pillar.

"M-Mitsuri-chan! How long have you been there?" She stuttered, still having some effect from previous incident.

"Hmm? Not for long~ I just saw that Tomioka-san gave you a farewell kiss and you cheeks became red because of that, kyaaah how wonderful it is to have lover!" Mitsuri squealed while Hanabi is holding her embarrassment.

"Umm, thank you I guess? Speaking of that, how about you and Iguro-san? You two seems close, he even gave you a pair of sock," she said, trying to change the topic.

"Ahh, well, I don't think Iguro-san is like that...well honestly I do think he is kind to me, but I don't want to have high hopes," she sighed.

'Well, honestly, if he didn't favored you, Mitsuri-chan, he wouldn't warned me so much to not get close too you. He is pretty much the slave for love type,' Hanabi thought, thinking back to when she had a practice match with Iguro, he would scold her for being so close to Mitsuri.

"Oh, right Hanabi-chan, I want to eat some dangos today, want to joined me?" Mitsuri asked with her smile. "We didn't hang out much in the past because you always busy with missions," she suddenly became nervous on what the Nature Pillar's answer.

'She is so cute! I understand why Iguro is head over heels for her.' She awe by Mitsuri's cuteness. "Sure, it's been a long time since I eat it, let's go!"

"Yeay! Let's eat a lot~"

❃❃❃

Iguro was on his own way after his training, until he saw the Love Pillar with Nature Pillar, eating dango together, laughing. Somehow, he felt annoyed by the fact that they two are hanging out together.

'Why...why is that shitty pink eyes is with Kanroji!!' He screamed in his mind as he watched the two in annoyance. 'Kanroji is too pure for that two-face snake!' He hissed.

The Love Pillar saw the black and white stripped haori and immediately recognize the man who is standing there watching them in annoyance.

"Ah, Iguro-san!" She waved her hand to the man, made him startled. The Nature Pillar seems to take a notice too and waved a little at the Snake Pillar.

'Oho~ look at that, he get annoyed because I am hanging out with Mitsuri-chan, how interesting,' Hanabi snickered, watching him approaching them with his eyes fixed at her.

"Are you heading to your next mission just before?" Mitsuri asked him, which makes him shifted his attention to the Love Pillar.

"Yes, I did. Seems like you two are having a nice time there," he shifted his gaze at the Nature Pillar who is eating her dango.

"Hmm? We just enjoying our dango and having a little chat. Care to join us, Iguro-san?" She replied in teasing manner.

He stare at the Nature Pillar with annoyance. "Nah' I'll pass. Don't you have any mission, Shirokawa?" He asked with irked. 「Stay away from Kanroji!

'Oh~ we are talking implicitly again, this is fun~' the Nature Pillar snickered silently.

"I don't have any until later. I am glad that Mitsuri-chan is inviting me to eat dango with her. It is such a shame you can't join us," she smiled at him, which makes him more annoyed. 「Don't wanna~, we are having fun together right now, especially without you~」

Iguro irked more by her replies. 'You twat!' He cursed in his mind. "Then I'll take my leave. Take care, Kanroji," he smiled warmly at the Love Pillar before turning to the Nature Pillar with a glare. 'Especially from that snake!'

The Snake Pillar take his leave. Hanabi watched his figure walking away. 'Please reflect to yourself, you serpent,' she scoffed silently.

"Iguro-san was as cool as always, right Hanabi-chan!" Mitsuri watched the Snake Pillar disappearing in the distance. Her eyes are glimmering and her cheeks are tinted pink.

'I think you are the only one who thinks like that, Mitsuri-chan...' she smiled uneasily.

"Oh, Hanabi-chan, can I ask you about you relationship with Tomioka-san?" Mitsuri said innocently at the Nature Pillar, makes the raven haired girl choke her dango.

She cough a bit and steadied her breathing. "Umm, what do you want to know?" She asked the Love Pillar, anticipating if she going to ask something embarrassing.

"How do you two know each other's feeling? Who confessed first!?" She asked with excitement.

"Umm, Giyuu is not the talking type, so I was the one who confessed first," she tilted her head as she thinking back to her memories, "but rather than confession, it is more like a confrontation," the raven haired girl laugh awkwardly.

"Huh? Confrontation? So how do you said that you loved him?" She asked.

She was startled by Mitsuri's question. 'Wait! How did we actually confessed to each other before!?' Her mind going blank. "I...I think I didn't say 'I love you' to him before..."

"Whaat?? Then how did you two know each other's feeling?"

"Hm.. maybe by instinct? I asked him to not leave me and we promised to not leave each other's side. I think that's the beginning of our relationship?" I propped my chin, confused by my own story.

"Waah, that's so sweet! That is indirectly a confession, and to top it off with a promise is really sweet," Mitsuri squealed.

"Hmm, honestly I am confused now about how we ended up in a relationship like this. Maybe because we only have each other's?" Hanabi staring upfront, unconsciously thinking loudly.

"Must be great to have a lover, I wish there is someone out there who will accept me," Mitsuri's eyes saddened at the last part, "but The Demon Slayer Corps is full of nice people, all the Pillars accepted me and I am happy as how it is now," she smiled cheerfully, radiating happiness and joy.

Hanabi glance at her and smiled from her statement. "I am happy to have you as my friend, Mitsuri-chan. I am sure there is someone that love you dearly right now, maybe this person is close by and you just didn't noticed," she smiled reassuringly at her.

"Eh, do you think so? I don't want to have my hope high, but... I hope that person will appeared," she smiled at the thought.

Hanabi can only sighed with a smile. 'I'm cheering for you, Iguro-san!'

※※※

Hanabi is walking on the street, on her way to her next mission. She left early because Mitsuri has a mission too so they parted ways.

The street is a bit crowded. It is still afternoon after all. She enjoyed her walk before a beautiful lady interrupted her by bumping into her. Remembering the scent of her perfume, Hanabi turned around and face her smirking face.

"Long time no see, Shirokawa Hanabi." Her menacing smirk shows that she's here for business.

Hanabi pouted as she saw those menacing smirk. Her lid halfly closed in shows of annoyed by the well dressed woman in front of her. "What do you want, Honazawa Miruka?"

"I would like a minute of your time."

"For what?"

"I can't talk here."

"Well then, good bye," she turned around and walk away.

"You killed them, didn't you?" Miruka exclaimed, causing her surroundings to murmured.

Hanabi halted when she hear this and turned half around, glaring at her. "So? It is normal to exterminate criminals, especially those who murdered other's," she retorted, intentionally choosing her words in order to reduce the mass that is starting to form.

"Well, it is normal, if it is not your own family," she snickered, catching her attention.

"Alright, what do you want?" She glare at her now, fully.

"Let's go in to somewhere quiet, shall we?" She walked passed her, signaling to follow-up.

Hanabi can only sighed in defeat and following her.

❃❃❃

They arrived at a small alley. Hanabi leaned to the wall and crossed her arms, waiting for the lady in front of her opened her mouth.

"You have a minute," Hanabi said.

"A minute won't be enough. I am here to talk about the companies under Shirokawa's house. Since the Shirokawa house is dead, Akiyama Shou have been taking control over it and it is under your name as the last Shirokawa," she said, taking her pipes and light it on.

"Yes I did give it to Shou-san. What about them?"

Miruka blow her smoke. "Why did you give it to someone else? You could make a living for it," she commented.

Hanabi standing up properly. "If you are just going to scold me for my action, it is better that I get going now," she was about to turned her heels before a hand grab her arm.

"Wait! Sorry, sorry, it is in my nature, I can't help it," she apologized at her, "let me get to the point. You owe me one, yes? Then I want you to do me a favor now."

She look at her in displease. "I do owe you a thing, but I don't think that is the only apologize I have to received."

"Ack! Can you just moved on? That is been long in the past now," she retorted.

"Yeah, please tell that to Kenji-san. Oh right, he's dead," she glared at her. "If you didn't foolishly confront a demon, Kenji-san wouldn't have to get killed."

"It is not my fault that he died! He shouldn't have interrupted that time and let me die!"

"How dare you said that after all this time!? Don't you reflecting to yourself!? What have you done all this time? Playing with men!?" She shouted at her.

"Ha! Listen to yourself! Isn't that what you did all this time!? Playing with that mismatched haori guy!" She pointed her finger at the Nature Pillar. "Do you think that I didn't reflecting to myself!? You don't know how hard it is to me to prevent myself from committing suicide after all that incident! Do you think I don't think that I should die instead of him!? If he is alive right now, then I...I..." tears falling down from her cheeks.

The raven haired girl feel a disturbing feelings as the brunette in front of her is shedding tears.

After processing the situation in front of her, she sighing in defeat. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. You're right, I can't moved on," she stare at the brunette with guilt.

The brunette look up at her, widening her eyes. She wiped her tears and cleared her throat.

"I am sorry too, for being immature before. His death was a result of our incompetence. But we can't turned back time," she reached out to the the raven haired girl. "I am sorry, I should have told you before, instead of going by myself. I am sorry that you were beaten up pretty badly because of that." Miruka pulled her into a hug.

Hanabi is surprised by the brunette's action, but slowly embracing her back. "No, it's nothing," she teared up, remembering the past. Miruka patting her back to calmed her down.

She wiped her tears and pulled away from the hug. Looking at Miruka's eyes. "What is it that you wanted from me?" She asked her with sincerity.

She hesitating for a while before opening her mouth. She look at her eyes back.

"A demon captured my brother."

※※※

A/n: well hel̸͈̲͆̂̒̒͝ļ̵̡̝̥͇̟̦͉̾͘͝o̷̹͂̓̏̐̈̈́̿̍͗ ̸̞̹͇͈̞͋̀̓̃̀͝g̵̛̞͓̦̥̭̗̫͗u̵̡̨̳͓̠̺͇̯̒y̷̟̬͙͕̓͗̿̇͆͛̎̓̌͝ş̵̖̹̜̻̋̌̿͆̓͒̿,̴̬̘̻̭͚̻̘̞͛̌ ̵̹̪̝̗̓͐̽͛̓͊̈́́w̶͎̰̄̉͗̀͜ḣ̴̺̖̹͉̫̤͜ả̶̹̭̰̘͈̯̫̉̎͒t̶̲̲͉͍̑͑̄͆̒͛̔͊ ̷̱̀̇͛̍̔̓͊̎ḑ̵̥̻͙̬̫̪̱͇͖̊̒̃͐ȯ̴͔̬̦͖̥̼͕͕̈́̍̋͑̅̚ ̵̢̻̼̰͍̜̥̘̊̑̔̈͋ͅý̶̨̝̟̖̹̯̪͕̈́̿̇͆̀͠o̶͕̺̘͒̄͑̇͛̂ų̶͎̩̩͍̬͍̠̰̬̇̀̇̂͌̑ t̶͇̼̪̤̟̬̤̒̇̀͐̀̉̚͜͝h̶̛̛̯̼̮͔̖̘̰̼͎̖͙̟̾̍̇̈́̐̔͝͝i̵̤̳̩͉̝͉͔͗̊͒͌̚͝n̵̨̬̹̦̼̓̑̑̿k̷̛͕͙̻̾͗͛̈́͊̀̏͆̾̀̈́͝͝?̵̥̩̖̪̼͋̋͑̐́͐̊́͠͝ ̸̮͉̭̹̀̏W̵̮̟̙͚͂ę̴̳̘̬̟͉͇͖͈͓͇͇̭̤̤̍̆͂̒̓̈́͑̄̏ļ̶̡̖̞̘̤̬̼͌̉͝l̸̙̀͝ í̷̢̢̧̢͚̝͇͉̻̙̗͓̝͉͖͍̣͖̲̪̙̼͍͙̗̦̥͙̗̖̭͍̙͉͍͎͛͂̀̌̀͛̅͠t̷̉̀͋́̽̎̀̒͋͗̈̉͊̚ ̴̢̹͖̮̱͉̰͇̱̻̮͕̱͎̤̥̥̪̼̫͓̯͈̮̖̮̞̔̿͛͑̅̓̇̍̂̀͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅd̴̗̠̹͔̥̻͖͔͈͍̻͚͇͇̼͔͉̺̦̪͓̼̰̽̏̓̇͌̉̿̉͋̉̏̎͊̇͐̔͐̿̔͐̐̿̈̐̇̽̊̚̕͘͝͝͠͝͝ơ̵̛̐͛͌͗̐̊̍̓̌̈̀̀̽̇̀́͊́̉͆̍͐͌̕̕̚̚e̵̛̽̑̈́̉̆̓̐̉͋͐̓͂͑̂͆̈́͂̈̏̓̋̍̓͑̾́̋̏̌̇̕s̵̨̛̘̙̜̦̫͉͙͚͓̳̰̮̙̋͐͋̈́̆͂̄͂͋͋̀͊̇̓̋͛̄́́̇̉̌̍̌́͗̒̚͘͝͠ͅn̶̛̉͂̓̽̊͐̐͒̀̾̌̐̈́̈́͗̾͗͆̏̓̐̈́̀̈́͛̐͝l'̵̒̔̇̽́̿̀̉̈̈̒̈́̇̔̓̀̆̋͊̂͂̄̇͘͘̕̕̚͝͝t ̶͊̽̽̇͑̅̈́́̊̃̿͊͌͌̏͆͑̅͌͑̇̾̓͊̒͐̈́͝ë̶́̃̓͌͋̈́͐͐̈́̔̐͒̉̇̈́͗̕n̸̛̔͊͌͂̑̾̂́̿̐̅͗̅͒̌̽̎͗͋͠d ̴̓̔̾̂̆̿̒̍̄͑͂̽͒͐̿̑̽̐̐͗́̈́͑̔͝h̶̢̡̡̫͉̥̯͕̪̺͉͓͙̾͋́̍̀̔̾͂͌̇̽̕ͅȩ̶̢̨̧̦̙̤̪̬̬̣͓͕͎̘͉̗̱̹̝͕͍̺͙̝̪̙̟̹͍̠̼͐̒̑͌̑̔͋̈́̈́̑̕͜͜͜ŗ̴̧͙̝̞̟̰̲̠̯͙̫̫͈̘̘̹̜̟͇̞͓͙͕̻̫̘̥̅͌̓͆̆̾̉̈͐̀͑͑̓̌̓͋̏̈̒̊͆̕͜͜ĕ̸̛̤̪̞͍̳͍̹͎̣̲͙̪̮͚̤̗̪͍̖̑͆̊̌̾̍̉͊̑̑̌̇̍̑͋͗͆̃̽̿̊̇͗̾͒͗͆̆̚̚̚͝͝ͅͅͅ.̶̑̿́̃̍͌̓̊̄́̃̄̃́̾̈́̾͌́̄͆̉.̷̡̛̼͈̻̲͎̼͓̙̱̹̱͕̟̼͈̫̱̮̜̦̖̞̮͋̾̆̀̑̊͒̅͌̃̑͋̉̎̈́̀͘͘͘͘͝͠.̸̢̢̡̨̩͍̼̤̥͙͙̟̞͔͔̭͎͓̖͈̱̗̺̮̄̎̄̚͜ͅy̶̛̭͇͖̫̤̱̣̠̥̱̳̥͓͈̖͚̬̖͈̞̞͂̓͒̄̈́̈́̿̍͗̒͘͠ͅͅe̶̢̮̘̘̘̬͚̳͔̫̼̟̣̺͖̹̘͔͖̺̾̀̂̂̉͆̈͆̀̑̿̋̐̀͘̕͘͝͠͠t̶̨̡̲̲̱̺̫͎͓̜̰̥̺̞͍̱̜͉̜̦̗͇̔̅̆́́͆̽̈́̔͌͐̆͂̿͑́̔͆̀̌͠͠͝͝͝.̴̛́̑́͆͋̇͌͌̈͌̑͐͆̓

á̵̭̱̣̞̭̊͘g̴̨̡̗̖͈͕̠̥̯̟̰̹͔̜̬̅̅̈́̽̏͑̈͑̋̌͘͝s̵̛̹̪̿̉͋͑͑̓̔̇̉̀̑̄̈́ḧ̸͎͓́͒̇̏̄̈͝ͅs̷̨͓̩̦̪̻̺̞̙̥̻̘͎̜͈̃̅̏̈́̽̅̈́̉̓́̓͑͠j̴̨̧̢̩͔̲͔͕͎̝̼̫̿̔ş̸̨͓̝̦͇̙̻̯̯̗̗͂̇̎̈̽̚k̶̛͋̌̍͋͑́̕͜s̵̨̞̼̪͉̫̻̯̼̝̝̼̈́̈́̎̇̉́̕͠ḽ̸̢̦̭͙͈̖̘̟̗͔̤̦̂̐̽̌s̷̡̡̤̙̝̝̮̀̌̈́̂͊͒̓̕̕͝͝͝l̴̨̲͓̂̆͐͋̂̌̑̑̎̓̽̅͠x̶̛̜͓̜͇͌͐͛̑̌͐̄̿̍̃͛̕͠͝b̸̨̡̻̝̟̣̯̱̝̭͓̮̓͗̈͌̈́̒͂͝z̴̨̦̞͔̫̯̤̼̘̓͛̊͌̕͠ͅͅb̸̞̘̗͊̊̿̆͑̈͑̐̇̚g̷̢̞̰͙̣̺̮̥̮̪̮͋̊̄̈̇ą̴̡̦̬̩̩͍̫͚̞̱̹̲̊͆͜g̸̬̳̺͈̼̈́̂͋̈́̆̈́́́͠ͅw̴̡͚̙͚̤͕̯̗̠̞̓̓͜ẙ̵͔̀̍̀͋̇͑̆̊͂̌̽͠͠y̶̨̨͈̩̙̼̰̟̞̽̾́̇̉̋́̈́́̎͗͒̍͘͝q̵̞͕̱͆̂̀̄̌͆̚̚j̶̨͉̥̦̺͚̩̖̱̝̰̍́͐̾͠ͅạ̵̢͔̙͉̗̐̒̅̂͜n̶͖̥͙̘͈͓͓̈́́̈́̃̓͊͠͠a̴̛̛̱͐̓͒͋̓̈́́̈́̕j̵͈͛̅̿̃̒̾̿͛̀̍͝͝͝ŝ̶̡̺͇̱̬̜̞̭͙͔͍̂̏̔̋̇̀̚ỏ̵̹̓̓̃̿̑̾̿͑́͌̍͘͠ş̷̛͖͈̗̖̜͍̦̪͍͎͔̪ô̴̢̝̼̳̹͈̤̔͊̕͝͝͝y̸̜͖̘̤͗̌s̸͔͚̬͖͉͎̫̥̀̄̓̀ͅģ̶̼̯͎̪̳̫̳͙̫͈͑̅̐͜w̴͎͖͚̩͙͇̥͓̟͍̪͙̯̏̑̿͆̓͘͜ḅ̷͙̊̾̆̄͗̐́̇͗͗́̒̆͛w̶̡̬̬̓̑̓̏̚͠k̶̪̺͓̟̦̈͌̐͋̄͗̂́̄̑̈̑̔ả̶͍̌̇̆̀̈l̷̞͖͇̭̱͚̪͑̆͌̾̎̈́̓͒͋̌̽a̷̧̯͓͉̪̲̳̍̾̊̀͑͑̈́̾̂͌͘̚͠ṍ̵̥̝̥͖̲͍̻̦͕̮̮̆͆̀̔̄̃̈́s̸̲̯̅̂̍͗͋́̑̈͆̀̚͜j̸̭͓̮̲̘̯̰͚͕̉́̔͂́͌h̴̬͇͎̠̬͓̳̖̯̪͎̹̏̌͂͑̑d̸̬͇̫̂̾̊̇͐͒̈̅͐͝͝͝ḧ̶̢̳͍̖̳̱̟̭̲́̈́̀͊̋̐̾̂̈́̈́̎͝d̵̯͉̣̩̳͈̳̭̘̞̲̯̱̘͔̉y̷̢̢͇̮͕̦̥̬̝̣̠͉̌̈ͅͅͅs̵̀́̂̐̽̈́̆̚͘͘͜ṷ̵̟͎̈̇̍̾̐̓̈́̀̎̅͌͐͘͝w̸̛̹̲̖͚̠̃͋̏̒̽̿̔͠į̵̨̤̹͈̟͙̘̮̱̖͑̆̾͗̑̑̅́͘͠w̴̛̯̫̭̘̮͓̫̟̉̽̽̚͘̕k̴̡̧̮͕̥̮͕̣͓͔͍̥̣͈̦͋͛͆͆̇͊̚a̶̤̘͙̖̪͉̗͓̘͓͖͓̪̱͕͝ķ̸̡͍̗̜̖̱͎͂̋ͅͅņ̷̮̣͇̗͇̗̜̰̫͕̳̯͖͗̋̍̎̈́̋̉̓̓̊͛͑̀͜š̸̨͓̤̪̚n̶̗̺͓͚͓̝͈̺̒͗̆͗́͒͆̀͐̋̂͆̚̚͝z̵̯͕̯̰̊̎͆̇͌͒̔͒̕̕̕͠m̷̨̥͎͈̗̳͖͔̠̣̩͗̅͌̎̾̓̄̀̓͜d̶̡̡̳̘̤̖͇͖͚̦͈͉̖͋̕͜m̶̧̡̢̗̬͔̱͇̻̭̺̔̅́m̸̢̧͎̩̲͉̪̤̘̖̮͖͍̎̌̏̄̂͒͘ͅk̸͉̻̞͓̺̗͚̰̊̄ş̸̢̡̣̦̠̬͕̰̭̜̯͚̯̩̄̽̈́͌̀́̑̚͝l̵̖̹̝͓͊ͅs̸̰̤̼͙͎͓̓̓̃̒̄͜p̴͙̥̰̹̼̒͐̒̐̈̂͗̈̆̌̊̈́͠ͅq̶̪̫̹͔͔́̋̂͗͑̒̌̔̚ǫ̷̡̥͉̻͍̻̘͈̫͓̐̉̈̏͋͗̑͐̕͜͝ũ̵̖̖̲̏̃̀̈̉͒̓͋̕w̵̖̺̺̭̪̟͙̞̹̰͔͚͇͒̽̓h̶̡̢̨͓̩͎͙̑̑̏̅̂̎͠e̷̱̳̣͊̓̂͠g̵̢̢̖̳̖̬̤̪̩̩̦̩̬̟̗̑̾̂̕d̸̨͍͈͓̫͚̦̞͍̭̆̽̈́̏̈́̄̑͒̍̊͘͘͘͠b̸̨̤̮̜̰̫̙͍̭̺̟͙̙͋̀͂b̸̭͇̘̓̇̌̋̐̋̆͝͝͝d̵͚̜̰̩͈̲́̀̎̑̆͘n̵̦͎̞̻̝̜̦̣͈̲͖̜̈́̌̎̀̾̈̇̎̿́̉̽̇͘͜͜ͅd̴̩͉̩͉̫̹͈̻̈́̾͒͋̔̿́͒̃͝ͅķ̷̡̛̹̭̲̠̫̗̭͎̠̟͍̯̑̅͆̈̿̊̀̑̕ͅd̷̪̱̹̗̙̬̰̯̩̺̾̒̍̑͐̀̈́̽͆̾̾͐̊į̷̧̡̺̼̞̲̜̹̫͓̳̲̇̊̓ū̸̥̰̤̪̪̬̞̰̫͍̦̻͔w̶̨͈̩̳̺̯̣̟̤̘̹̙͔̌́̌͂́̓͂̀͜ͅh̴̞̯̳͎̟̻̘͓̪̳̉͆s̵͕͎̪̫̹̬̹͈̘̦͓̐̅n̶̛̘̔̓͛́̊͂̋̂̋̚͘͝k̴̨̦̲̄͆̈́͐̓̍̀͜a̴̲̬̺̦̙̜͓̲̱̦̎̔ǫ̵̨̡̛̹̪̯̰͔͖̠̩̓͒́̍͑̑å̴̩͋͊͐̿̚͠ỏ̷̧̧̰̼͎̣̥͎̩͐͌̾̏̇̇͊͘͠͠a̵̮̱̠̠̪̯̙̗̽̽̓̿o̸̡̖͉̦̣̯̳͖͝a̴͍͐̎̒̍̒̅̊̐͒̾̎̇̄̚̕k̶̬̺̄̃̃̈́̀͛̇̕̕͝n̶̝̱̹͎͎̆̉̂̔͆͝s̷͇̯͉̪̙̦͉̼̣̓̔̈́̈́͒̏̆̊̏̅͛̃͘͜͠b̴͓̜͚̻̎͗̃s̴̙̖͙̼̭͛͆͝ģ̷̢̛̮͇̺̹̺̯̻̻̝̼̱͖̏̋͋̈́̾͛̇̊͂̚͜h̶̢̧̳̻̖̣͍͚̗̓̔̒̈́̎̐̽̉̈̂̿͝š̴̢̢͇̥͎͚̠͎͕̻̮̹͌̚j̵̛̞̇̔̑̔̕s̷̡̢̨̠̮̥̻̳̥̜͍̪̝̊́̎̅̍̽̈́͊̅̚ͅj̴̢̹̥̤͎̝̘͚͖́ś̴̨̛̪͕̤͉̮̪̤̩̝̭͇̱̖͂̉̅͝ͅj̷̡̢̱̗͚̻̮̙͔̙̘͗̐̈̽͐̈́̅͘ͅd̴̡̢̺̮̘̟̻̳́̔͗̊j̶̧̛̰̥͙̣̼͎̖̘͉̼̼̯̓̑̓̄́̓̆͝͝s̸̢̢̳͎͖̹̦͉̱̟̣̥̈̈́̆̐͑̾̏̉͋̀͝͠k̷͈̣̟̮͕̙̗͒́͋̈́̍́̓̚͝ͅs̸̡̬̗̦͎̣̒̏̾̈́́̔̎̌̃̂̇̉͊͠ò̴̡̡̞͍̜͍͍̟͕̯͒̀̐̊̐ͅḳ̵̪̀͆̓͋̅͐͐s̷͉̦̘͎̳͚̟̘̎̍́͌̆͊́̀̎̋̏͌̿̆̕j̶̨̨̜̗̗̰̞͎̜̘̗͇̋̇̌́͘͝s̶̗͉̲̖̭͚̰̍͌͜j̴̧̨̼̩̮̝̞͉̣̘͉̎̾͗̽̐̽̆̂͛̉̃̾̚͜ͅs̷̻̭͕̣͔̖͙̥̜̱̋͌́̐̈́̀̎̌͑́͜j̶̡̗̄ͅs̴̲̠͈̗̉́̒͆̾͋̉̃̑̾i̵̛̞̬̟͍̘͔̙̣̘͕͛̋͝ͅį̶̧̛̥̝̘̩̥̼̹̊͂s̴̛̼̻̜̖͖͆͊̓̾̎͋͊̿̎k̴̨̧̺̮̱̼̻̟̹̲͌̓̊s̷̢̡̙̜̭̝̰̩̺̯̟̤̟̾̃̀̆̉̆̑͠h̸̡̢̤̞̩̺̲͓̘͉͌̇̚ş̶̢̧̩̳̖̦̼̲̆̋̓̌̋̓͌̀̽̉̈̔g̸̢͙̟̬̳͓̏̃̈͝ͅf̶̘̆̎̎̉̆̒̎̚͠ā̷͇͌̇̓̈́̀̕̚u̵̳̾͑̀̔͑͝ą̵̻̖̹̾̌̽̀̒̇̈́̈́͒̿̅̇͐͘ì̶͚̒̀͐͘͝ợ̷̹̻̹̺̝̭͎̰̞͗̓̍͗̿̍̚͜ͅâ̷̢̢͉̫̮̥̻̲͙̠͇̲͔̎͂́̅̾͌͂̈́͊͂͝ḻ̷̰̫͚̯͇̬͉̘̉̈́a̴̧̢̝̣͓̻̝̝̯̥̜͌͒̃͛̅̈́͛̃̔̔͛̏͊ͅǫ̷̢̩̭͍̣̘̖̪͍͐̌͛̇̇̏̅̂̀͛͆̓̉͘͠ṕ̸̨̦̦̳͓̣̪̭̆̾͑̓́̋ͅá̵̳̟͕͑o̸͎͍̪̥̥̮͚͉̓́͒ĺ̸͙̠k̴̫̭̓͑͊̃̀̔́̍̓̓̊̕͝a̴͖̺̞̥̰̼͔̻̿͝h̶̛̻͊͑̅̿̂̏̔̾͒̃͒̌̈ș̷̤̗̺̙͝͝b̷̨̧̡̛͇̱̬̥̘̣̞͈̺̭̍͐̈́͘̚͠ͅb̵̨̀̇͛̒̂̎s̸̯̘̞̲̗̪̰̿͋͝ͅg̴͚͑̆̒̆͂̆͒͠s̴͚̝͇̲̱̗͋̓̀̈̔͆ͅf̸̢̬̟͇̊̋́̍͗̕g̵̥̝͎͑̽̐̾̚͘s̷̨̛͖̱̤̯͎̯͓̻͗̍̎͛́͌̐͝ͅh̸̹̤̞̲͎̪͙̜͕͒̆͗̿͊s̸̢̻̙̣̱͇̠̖̻̦͍̱̥̝͙̎ǰ̵̨̲͈̫̩̫̼̥͓̲̣̺̥́͆͐̌͒̂͗̋̎͒̒̔́͝l̶̡̢̛͍̙̳̗̺̪̫̙̈́̏̒͑͂̍̃͋͜f̷̤̞̞͕̮͎̺̗̠̪̿̽̇̇̄̌͐̎̽̇́͂k̶̢̥̙̟͍̼͎̓g̵̢̳̱͔̞͆̒͆̑̔̀̈́͆̐̈́͂͝l̸̨̢̡̢͙͎̫̫̣̮̣̠̼̩͒̃͛͋͐̅̀͒́̿͂́̕͝ȟ̴̢̢̖͈̪͔̫̖̻̩̯͔͒̇̀̒́ͅl̶̛͇̹̟͐̊̃͛̌̿̅͐͝l̸̡̛̪̳̳͙̹̉̈́̄͆̓̌̂̀ͅs̸̡̬͓͎̟̭̹̩̜̘̯͔̙͛͌̓͒̾͌̀̄̚̚o̴͔͇͙̰͉͓̰̞̮͚̰̐̒͑̿̋̐͑́̕̚͠͝ͅs̸̜̳͚͉̯͖̓p̴̡͍̟̹̥̱̻̩͙̳͈̼̀͒̓̉͒͑͂̈́̀̈́̄̏͘̚͘ͅp̵̨̢̡͇̣̫̙̺̬̗̮͎͊͂̌̚͜q̵̣̤͓̜̹̟̦͙̼̈̓̅̒͐̐́̋̉̎̈̔́̽͜i̶̧̛̙̻̹̣̱̖͖̠̺̽̔̊͑w̸͍̫͍̠̖͉̝͂̃̽̔̍̄́͐̒̐̐̾͘͠ỳ̶̛̛̖̜̄̐̃͘r̵̠̗͋͑w̶͙͐5̶̪͆͌̾̀̕6̸̥͍̻̱̻̜̖͂̍̍͊͑͝w̵̭̗͎̻͓͉̦͖̖͈̔́̆̆̃͝ų̶̘͓̞̼̓́̍͛̓͗̈́͂̚w̶̨͓̠͒͝ͅì̷̧̺̰͎͚̻͖̦̦͉̱̖̑͗j̶̢̡͕̹̯̘̟̹͔̬͚͉͖̪͛̀̈́͌͗̈́͑̅͌̊̅è̷̹͇͇͕̈́9̶͖̝̤̮̺̈́͊̎w̷̢̛̠͙̬͔͔̲̱̠̯̪͚͔͊͒̔͒̀͜͝ǭ̶͓̤̦̝͈̞̖̟̀̆͗̑̐͋͐̒̇̚͠w̵̖̏̋́̋͂̉́̃̿̽͝͠ļ̷̡̯̣͔̤̟͈̫̤̖̹́̂̆́̿͊͌͋̈́̐͋̕͜ẅ̷̹̳̤̬́̈́̅̈̿̔̒̋͠k̸̨̢̦̘͚̳̱̦̦͊͛̋̍̅̌͒͜͠͝͝͠ï̷̡̡̬͕͇͇̖̼͙͈̇̓̉̋̓́̌̍̄̆͂͜s̸̥͈̤̼͈͚̜̓͝i̴̢̡̜̻̦̟͙͔̲͕͍̦͑̌͐̌͒͆̒͜ͅs̸̖̫̱̐̐̂͝j̶̛̬͎̬͆̾͊͘̕h̴͕̺̯͍̮̖͇͆͐̀̅͜͝ͅw̴̨̼̘̝̺̻̱̫͕̘͎̬̮̆̈́͒̈́͑ͅy̷̪̘̰͐̔̏͂̍͊̓̈͂̊̕͝͝5̴̧̛̯̃̀̇͛͒̂͊̏̑͒̿͐d̶̢̗͔̥͉͉̓̎̓̂͋4̵̞͕̞͓̯̪̓͗͠r̷̢̢̢͍̭̯͔̹̫̖̱̰̙̘̊̾́̇̋̍̀̋͘̕ẃ̶̱͍̖̀̌̒͋b̷̹̩͔̼̜̰̳͙̮̩͈͈̲̌̒͆͜ẇ̷͉͉̖̰̩̘̯̝̱̼̻͉̓ͅo̴͚͓̫̞̓̓̊͊̈́̃͐͐͌̉͒͝͝0̷̨̱͈̞̗͙͕̣̘͇̝̾̎̋̏̑͂̒͛̌̐͝͝ͅ0̷̨͓̯͈̥͖̬̠͖̮͂͐͂͒̀͛̆̕͜͠8̸̨̣̥͚̥̪̥̳̦̫̯̲̤̈́͗͜͜y̷̨̧̪̮͖̲͖͖̯̰̖͊͜͜ͅ2̴̧̢̝͎̮̞̱͎̯̺̻̜̎͐̈̉̔́̏͊̊̎͋̋ĥ̴̛͇̖̗̳͔̰̗͇̦̳̊̓̋̚j̸͙͕̾̀w̷̨͙̲͖̠͔͉͙̬̦̭͎̺̙̾̿̔̽̀̽̿̌͜͠8̸͚̬̯̺̯̝̥́̀̃͑̀̚͘͜ͅ6̴̭͖̩̝̜̰̽͋͜w̵̧̡̧̬̤̻̹̬͇̳͉̰͎͋̐́̽̈̒͘͝͝͝ͅt̶͕̩̅̈́̀͆͂̒̚͘͝h̶̛̳̤̝̳̗̗͉̮̪̹̤̊́͗͒͂̑̈͑̐̑͘ė̵̫̹̟͙̰̟̮̗̞̲̻̫̹̱͖̓̓̄͆͑̇͋̑̎̔̄̎̉͑h̵̛̛̗̯̝͚̮͈̭̠̫͍̜̬̎̂̓̀͛̆͜ṟ̵̮̀4̷̧̛̪̖̞̝̥̻̭͍̓̿̈́̎͌̃͐̈͂̊͘͜͝͝h̴̼͖͙̖̦͇͙͚̮̔͂4̶̭̠̥͖͚̱̮̼͈̘͚̟͍̲͊̔͑̃́͘̕ņ̶͈̲͎̱̫͎͚͙̻̄̓̎̂̾͒̏͆͂͘̚͝͝2̵̘̦͓͉̔̾̌͋̅̂̎̏͊͐͘̕̕ķ̷͉͙̉̈̀̚1̸̡̼͈̜̼̫̪̦̗̜͕͍̇͜k̷̨̠͙͖̳̦̽̒̆͒̿͂̔̂̄̒͠m̵̡̛̹͈͇̬̳̙͎͇͕̪̏̽̎͑͑̈́̌̂̾̇̌͘͜͜͝ͅͅq̵̡̞̫̲̞̺͚̦̰̳̯̾̀̑̅͛̈́̍̌͜͠k̴̢̨̟͙͚̟͉͎̗̦̜̀̀͐͗ǫ̷͓͈͙̮̳͎͑̎̀̄̑̈́͆̐̋́͝͠ē̵̢̢̻̯̦̦̮̤͚̙̾̍́͆͒ͅį̷̫̤̘̭̪͓͖̺̳̃̈́j̶̗͖̘̝̼̘͚͋͌́̅̒́̑̀͒̇͗̕͠w̸̢̧͚̼̝͕̌̀͒͑̆͌̏͐̀͛̎b̵͓̯̺̫͔̣͇͙̣̣̦͖̥̣̿̌͋̌̋̄̅̓͂͘͠ģ̵̧͔̖̲͇̪̼̞̯̖̇͐̑͊̒̿͜͝d̷̢̩͖͙̩̹̭͉̯̱̺̣͕̬̊̿͐̈́̅͘͜u̵̢̧̟̦̺̐̆̃d̶̡͎̗͚̥̭̼͓͕̺̙̲͇̀͒̀̉̋̉̓̈́̍̈́̋̒͘͘̕d̴̛̯͎͈̼͗͒̑͋̈́̏͐͒̕k̴̛̜̩̦̫̫͙̠̺͙̥̈́͌́̊̓͌͜s̸̡͓̳̠̤̘̤̹̝̮̗͚̖̈́̓̐́͜j̴̡̬̪̼͖͎̼̥̠̘̜̅͆͌̃͌ͅͅǫ̸̜͉̯͗̈͋͠s̵̡̱̹̣̞̝̃͋͜͠͠o̵̩͖̦͕̟̠͚̔̆̉́̌͂̒̓̚̚͘s̵̞̬̄͒͋̃̀̀̏̔́͑̔͝͝9̸̨̜͔̝͚͊͊̅̂͌̎̈́̃͠͝õ̶̡̩̗͎͙͓̗̬͈̋̾̕ş̴̡̩̖͕͉͇̩̥̪͔̬̯̖̃̎̎̅̈̈́̈́̑̅̓͂͘͠j̷̢͚̰̗̖̣͉̽̓̃̂̈̊̽̒͜͝ͅs̸̡̡̨̮̪͇̦̭̝̳̉h̵̲̖̒̈̅s̴̠̟̜̯̺̾̆̀́͋̔́̒̆̏͐̆̄͘̕b̸̲̼̙̤͓̲͇͋̄̃͒̐h̷̛̹̲͓̥̰̩̓̓̑͐̋͗̏͂̊̏̈́͜͝s̷̡̡̘̓̓͒̆̌͘j̷̝̠̰͔̯͔̙̯͐͗͂̍̎͂͑̊̾͜͝͝s̷̡͕̞͉̳̙̦͆̾̚į̴̛̥̘̯̪̘̦̥͓̩͓̫̿̃͜͜s̴̛͔̯̜̙̥͚̽̀̋͠ͅi̴͉̺̦̤͍̖̮̐ǔ̶̬͛̂ş̷̝͓̭͖̼͈̿͗̈́́͝ͅḧ̷̲̥͌͜a̴̰͙̞̦̗͚͋̈̾͜͠j̵̠̣̫͈͙̟͖̘̪͖̏̾͛͂̑͘͘k̸͎̫̰̥̯̟͉͎̺̊͆ả̸̜̒̆̑̔̊̿͆̇̚o̴̻̬͕͈̫͓̙͗̿̿̓̾̐̽̓͗̽͘̕͝͠z̸͓̟̳̥̯̳͎̙̤͓̰͖̉̉͂͐̐̌͝͝o̵̥̝̟̪̮̳͆̓̃̾̀̒͑̏̊̕͠j̶̨̢̤̫͍̰̙̩̻̭̹͙̬̲̙̐̃̀͆͂̽̎̌͝͝͝n̴͙̭̪̳̬̰̟̖̈́̈́͑̎̑̇̇̄͋ṡ̷̲̮̮̬̥̮͊̈̀͜j̸͖̩̳̰͉͚͇̞̆̍͐̑̈́̾̀̈́̍̉̑͛͘͝s̶̡̡̢̳͍̺͖̗̬̼͇̝̘̩̹̆͗̓̂̈́͆͂͘k̴̨̬̫͈͚̦̝̜͍̜̬̀̂̔̅̓̔͝i̸̧̠̫̪̲͔̻̻̭̪̠͔̊̚͜s̸̺̦̏̌j̶̬͊̊͑̉á̵̭̱̣̞̭̊͘g̴̨̡̗̖͈͕̠̥̯̟̰̹͔̜̬̅̅̈́̽̏͑̈͑̋̌͘͝s̵̛̹̪̿̉͋͑͑̓̔̇̉̀̑̄̈́ḧ̸͎͓́͒̇̏̄̈͝ͅs̷̨͓̩̦̪̻̺̞̙̥̻̘͎̜͈̃̅̏̈́̽̅̈́̉̓́̓͑͠j̴̨̧̢̩͔̲͔͕͎̝̼̫̿̔ş̸̨͓̝̦͇̙̻̯̯̗̗͂̇̎̈̽̚k̶̛͋̌̍͋͑́̕͜s̵̨̞̼̪͉̫̻̯̼̝̝̼̈́̈́̎̇̉́̕͠ḽ̸̢̦̭͙͈̖̘̟̗͔̤̦̂̐̽̌s̷̡̡̤̙̝̝̮̀̌̈́̂͊͒̓̕̕͝͝͝l̴̨̲͓̂̆͐͋̂̌̑̑̎̓̽̅͠x̶̛̜͓̜͇͌͐͛̑̌͐̄̿̍̃͛̕͠͝b̸̨̡̻̝̟̣̯̱̝̭͓̮̓͗̈͌̈́̒͂͝z̴̨̦̞͔̫̯̤̼̘̓͛̊͌̕͠ͅͅb̸̞̘̗͊̊̿̆͑̈͑̐̇̚g̷̢̞̰͙̣̺̮̥̮̪̮͋̊̄̈̇ą̴̡̦̬̩̩͍̫͚̞̱̹̲̊͆͜g̸̬̳̺͈̼̈́̂͋̈́̆̈́́́͠ͅw̴̡͚̙͚̤͕̯̗̠̞̓̓͜ẙ̵͔̀̍̀͋̇͑̆̊͂̌̽͠͠y̶̨̨͈̩̙̼̰̟̞̽̾́̇̉̋́̈́́̎͗͒̍͘͝q̵̞͕̱͆̂̀̄̌͆̚̚j̶̨͉̥̦̺͚̩̖̱̝̰̍́͐̾͠ͅạ̵̢͔̙͉̗̐̒̅̂͜n̶͖̥͙̘͈͓͓̈́́̈́̃̓͊͠͠a̴̛̛̱͐̓͒͋̓̈́́̈́̕j̵͈͛̅̿̃̒̾̿͛̀̍͝͝͝ŝ̶̡̺͇̱̬̜̞̭͙͔͍̂̏̔̋̇̀̚ỏ̵̹̓̓̃̿̑̾̿͑́͌̍͘͠ş̷̛͖͈̗̖̜͍̦̪͍͎͔̪ô̴̢̝̼̳̹͈̤̔͊̕͝͝͝y̸̜͖̘̤͗̌s̸͔͚̬͖͉͎̫̥̀̄̓̀ͅģ̶̼̯͎̪̳̫̳͙̫͈͑̅̐͜w̴͎͖͚̩͙͇̥͓̟͍̪͙̯̏̑̿͆̓͘͜ḅ̷͙̊̾̆̄͗̐́̇͗͗́̒̆͛w̶̡̬̬̓̑̓̏̚͠k̶̪̺͓̟̦̈͌̐͋̄͗̂́̄̑̈̑̔ả̶͍̌̇̆̀̈l̷̞͖͇̭̱͚̪͑̆͌̾̎̈́̓͒͋̌̽a̷̧̯͓͉̪̲̳̍̾̊̀͑͑̈́̾̂͌͘̚͠ṍ̵̥̝̥͖̲͍̻̦͕̮̮̆͆̀̔̄̃̈́s̸̲̯̅̂̍͗͋́̑̈͆̀̚͜j̸̭͓̮̲̘̯̰͚͕̉́̔͂́͌h̴̬͇͎̠̬͓̳̖̯̪͎̹̏̌͂͑̑d̸̬͇̫̂̾̊̇͐͒̈̅͐͝͝͝ḧ̶̢̳͍̖̳̱̟̭̲́̈́̀͊̋̐̾̂̈́̈́̎͝d̵̯͉̣̩̳͈̳̭̘̞̲̯̱̘͔̉y̷̢̢͇̮͕̦̥̬̝̣̠͉̌̈ͅͅͅs̵̀́̂̐̽̈́̆̚͘͘͜ṷ̵̟͎̈̇̍̾̐̓̈́̀̎̅͌͐͘͝w̸̛̹̲̖͚̠̃͋̏̒̽̿̔͠į̵̨̤̹͈̟͙̘̮̱̖͑̆̾͗̑̑̅́͘͠w̴̛̯̫̭̘̮͓̫̟̉̽̽̚͘̕k̴̡̧̮͕̥̮͕̣͓͔͍̥̣͈̦͋͛͆͆̇͊̚a̶̤̘͙̖̪͉̗͓̘͓͖͓̪̱͕͝ķ̸̡͍̗̜̖̱͎͂̋ͅͅņ̷̮̣͇̗͇̗̜̰̫͕̳̯͖͗̋̍̎̈́̋̉̓̓̊͛͑̀͜š̸̨͓̤̪̚n̶̗̺͓͚͓̝͈̺̒͗̆͗́͒͆̀͐̋̂͆̚̚͝z̵̯͕̯̰̊̎͆̇͌͒̔͒̕̕̕͠m̷̨̥͎͈̗̳͖͔̠̣̩͗̅͌̎̾̓̄̀̓͜d̶̡̡̳̘̤̖͇͖͚̦͈͉̖͋̕͜m̶̧̡̢̗̬͔̱͇̻̭̺̔̅́m̸̢̧͎̩̲͉̪̤̘̖̮͖͍̎̌̏̄̂͒͘ͅk̸͉̻̞͓̺̗͚̰̊̄ş̸̢̡̣̦̠̬͕̰̭̜̯͚̯̩̄̽̈́͌̀́̑̚͝l̵̖̹̝͓͊ͅs̸̰̤̼͙͎͓̓̓̃̒̄͜p̴͙̥̰̹̼̒͐̒̐̈̂͗̈̆̌̊̈́͠ͅq̶̪̫̹͔͔́̋̂͗͑̒̌̔̚ǫ̷̡̥͉̻͍̻̘͈̫͓̐̉̈̏͋͗̑͐̕͜͝ũ̵̖̖̲̏̃̀̈̉͒̓͋̕w̵̖̺̺̭̪̟͙̞̹̰͔͚͇͒̽̓h̶̡̢̨͓̩͎͙̑̑̏̅̂̎͠e̷̱̳̣͊̓̂͠g̵̢̢̖̳̖̬̤̪̩̩̦̩̬̟̗̑̾̂̕d̸̨͍͈͓̫͚̦̞͍̭̆̽̈́̏̈́̄̑͒̍̊͘͘͘͠b̸̨̤̮̜̰̫̙͍̭̺̟͙̙͋̀͂b̸̭͇̘̓̇̌̋̐̋̆͝͝͝d̵͚̜̰̩͈̲́̀̎̑̆͘n̵̦͎̞̻̝̜̦̣͈̲͖̜̈́̌̎̀̾̈̇̎̿́̉̽̇͘͜͜ͅd̴̩͉̩͉̫̹͈̻̈́̾͒͋̔̿́͒̃͝ͅķ̷̡̛̹̭̲̠̫̗̭͎̠̟͍̯̑̅͆̈̿̊̀̑̕ͅd̷̪̱̹̗̙̬̰̯̩̺̾̒̍̑͐̀̈́̽͆̾̾͐̊į̷̧̡̺̼̞̲̜̹̫͓̳̲̇̊̓ū̸̥̰̤̪̪̬̞̰̫͍̦̻͔w̶̨͈̩̳̺̯̣̟̤̘̹̙͔̌́̌͂́̓͂̀͜ͅh̴̞̯̳͎̟̻̘͓̪̳̉͆s̵͕͎̪̫̹̬̹͈̘̦͓̐̅n̶̛̘̔̓͛́̊͂̋̂̋̚͘͝k̴̨̦̲̄͆̈́͐̓̍̀͜a̴̲̬̺̦̙̜͓̲̱̦̎̔ǫ̵̨̡̛̹̪̯̰͔͖̠̩̓͒́̍͑̑å̴̩͋͊͐̿̚͠ỏ̷̧̧̰̼͎̣̥͎̩͐͌̾̏̇̇͊͘͠͠a̵̮̱̠̠̪̯̙̗̽̽̓̿o̸̡̖͉̦̣̯̳͖͝a̴͍͐̎̒̍̒̅̊̐͒̾̎̇̄̚̕k̶̬̺̄̃̃̈́̀͛̇̕̕͝n̶̝̱̹͎͎̆̉̂̔͆͝s̷͇̯͉̪̙̦͉̼̣̓̔̈́̈́͒̏̆̊̏̅͛̃͘͜͠b̴͓̜͚̻̎͗̃s̴̙̖͙̼̭͛͆͝ģ̷̢̛̮͇̺̹̺̯̻̻̝̼̱͖̏̋͋̈́̾͛̇̊͂̚͜h̶̢̧̳̻̖̣͍͚̗̓̔̒̈́̎̐̽̉̈̂̿͝š̴̢̢͇̥͎͚̠͎͕̻̮̹͌̚j̵̛̞̇̔̑̔̕s̷̡̢̨̠̮̥̻̳̥̜͍̪̝̊́̎̅̍̽̈́͊̅̚ͅj̴̢̹̥̤͎̝̘͚͖́ś̴̨̛̪͕̤͉̮̪̤̩̝̭͇̱̖͂̉̅͝ͅj̷̡̢̱̗͚̻̮̙͔̙̘͗̐̈̽͐̈́̅͘ͅd̴̡̢̺̮̘̟̻̳́̔͗̊j̶̧̛̰̥͙̣̼͎̖̘͉̼̼̯̓̑̓̄́̓̆͝͝s̸̢̢̳͎͖̹̦͉̱̟̣̥̈̈́̆̐͑̾̏̉͋̀͝͠k̷͈̣̟̮͕̙̗͒́͋̈́̍́̓̚͝ͅs̸̡̬̗̦͎̣̒̏̾̈́́̔̎̌̃̂̇̉͊͠ò̴̡̡̞͍̜͍͍̟͕̯͒̀̐̊̐ͅḳ̵̪̀͆̓͋̅͐͐s̷͉̦̘͎̳͚̟̘̎̍́͌̆͊́̀̎̋̏͌̿̆̕j̶̨̨̜̗̗̰̞͎̜̘̗͇̋̇̌́͘͝s̶̗͉̲̖̭͚̰̍͌͜j̴̧̨̼̩̮̝̞͉̣̘͉̎̾͗̽̐̽̆̂͛̉̃̾̚͜ͅs̷̻̭͕̣͔̖͙̥̜̱̋͌́̐̈́̀̎̌͑́͜j̶̡̗̄ͅs̴̲̠͈̗̉́̒͆̾͋̉̃̑̾i̵̛̞̬̟͍̘͔̙̣̘͕͛̋͝ͅį̶̧̛̥̝̘̩̥̼̹̊͂s̴̛̼̻̜̖͖͆͊̓̾̎͋͊̿̎k̴̨̧̺̮̱̼̻̟̹̲͌̓̊s̷̢̡̙̜̭̝̰̩̺̯̟̤̟̾̃̀̆̉̆̑͠h̸̡̢̤̞̩̺̲͓̘͉͌̇̚ş̶̢̧̩̳̖̦̼̲̆̋̓̌̋̓͌̀̽̉̈̔g̸̢͙̟̬̳͓̏̃̈͝ͅf̶̘̆̎̎̉̆̒̎̚͠ā̷͇͌̇̓̈́̀̕̚u̵̳̾͑̀̔͑͝ą̵̻̖̹̾̌̽̀̒̇̈́̈́͒̿̅̇͐͘ì̶͚̒̀͐͘͝ợ̷̹̻̹̺̝̭͎̰̞͗̓̍͗̿̍̚͜ͅâ̷̢̢͉̫̮̥̻̲͙̠͇̲͔̎͂́̅̾͌͂̈́͊͂͝ḻ̷̰̫͚̯͇̬͉̘̉̈́a̴̧̢̝̣͓̻̝̝̯̥̜͌͒̃͛̅̈́͛̃̔̔͛̏͊ͅǫ̷̢̩̭͍̣̘̖̪͍͐̌͛̇̇̏̅̂̀͛͆̓̉͘͠ṕ̸̨̦̦̳͓̣̪̭̆̾͑̓́̋ͅá̵̳̟͕͑o̸͎͍̪̥̥̮͚͉̓́͒ĺ̸͙̠k̴̫̭̓͑͊̃̀̔́̍̓̓̊̕͝a̴͖̺̞̥̰̼͔̻̿͝h̶̛̻͊͑̅̿̂̏̔̾͒̃͒̌̈ș̷̤̗̺̙͝͝b̷̨̧̡̛͇̱̬̥̘̣̞͈̺̭̍͐̈́͘̚͠ͅb̵̨̀̇͛̒̂̎s̸̯̘̞̲̗̪̰̿͋͝ͅg̴͚͑̆̒̆͂̆͒͠s̴͚̝͇̲̱̗͋̓̀̈̔͆ͅf̸̢̬̟͇̊̋́̍͗̕g̵̥̝͎͑̽̐̾̚͘s̷̨̛͖̱̤̯͎̯͓̻͗̍̎͛́͌̐͝ͅh̸̹̤̞̲͎̪͙̜͕͒̆͗̿͊s̸̢̻̙̣̱͇̠̖̻̦͍̱̥̝͙̎ǰ̵̨̲͈̫̩̫̼̥͓̲̣̺̥́͆͐̌͒̂͗̋̎͒̒̔́͝l̶̡̢̛͍̙̳̗̺̪̫̙̈́̏̒͑͂̍̃͋͜f̷̤̞̞͕̮͎̺̗̠̪̿̽̇̇̄̌͐̎̽̇́͂k̶̢̥̙̟͍̼͎̓g̵̢̳̱͔̞͆̒͆̑̔̀̈́͆̐̈́͂͝l̸̨̢̡̢͙͎̫̫̣̮̣̠̼̩͒̃͛͋͐̅̀͒́̿͂́̕͝ȟ̴̢̢̖͈̪͔̫̖̻̩̯͔͒̇̀̒́ͅl̶̛͇̹̟͐̊̃͛̌̿̅͐͝l̸̡̛̪̳̳͙̹̉̈́̄͆̓̌̂̀ͅs̸̡̬͓͎̟̭̹̩̜̘̯͔̙͛͌̓͒̾͌̀̄̚̚o̴͔͇͙̰͉͓̰̞̮͚̰̐̒͑̿̋̐͑́̕̚͠͝ͅs̸̜̳͚͉̯͖̓p̴̡͍̟̹̥̱̻̩͙̳͈̼̀͒̓̉͒͑͂̈́̀̈́̄̏͘̚͘ͅp̵̨̢̡͇̣̫̙̺̬̗̮͎͊͂̌̚͜q̵̣̤͓̜̹̟̦͙̼̈̓̅̒͐̐́̋̉̎̈̔́̽͜i̶̧̛̙̻̹̣̱̖͖̠̺̽̔̊͑w̸͍̫͍̠̖͉̝͂̃̽̔̍̄́͐̒̐̐̾͘͠ỳ̶̛̛̖̜̄̐̃͘r̵̠̗͋͑w̶͙͐5̶̪͆͌̾̀̕6̸̥͍̻̱̻̜̖͂̍̍͊͑͝w̵̭̗͎̻͓͉̦͖̖͈̔́̆̆̃͝ų̶̘͓̞̼̓́̍͛̓͗̈́͂̚w̶̨͓̠͒͝ͅì̷̧̺̰͎͚̻͖̦̦͉̱̖̑͗j̶̢̡͕̹̯̘̟̹͔̬͚͉͖̪͛̀̈́͌͗̈́͑̅͌̊̅è̷̹͇͇͕̈́9̶͖̝̤̮̺̈́͊̎w̷̢̛̠͙̬͔͔̲̱̠̯̪͚͔͊͒̔͒̀͜͝ǭ̶͓̤̦̝͈̞̖̟̀̆͗̑̐͋͐̒̇̚͠w̵̖̏̋́̋͂̉́̃̿̽͝͠ļ̷̡̯̣͔̤̟͈̫̤̖̹́̂̆́̿͊͌͋̈́̐͋̕͜ẅ̷̹̳̤̬́̈́̅̈̿̔̒̋͠k̸̨̢̦̘͚̳̱̦̦͊͛̋̍̅̌͒͜͠͝͝͠ï̷̡̡̬͕͇͇̖̼͙͈̇̓̉̋̓́̌̍̄̆͂͜s̸̥͈̤̼͈͚̜̓͝i̴̢̡̜̻̦̟͙͔̲͕͍̦͑̌͐̌͒͆̒͜ͅs̸̖̫̱̐̐̂͝j̶̛̬͎̬͆̾͊͘̕h̴͕̺̯͍̮̖͇͆͐̀̅͜͝ͅw̴̨̼̘̝̺̻̱̫͕̘͎̬̮̆̈́͒̈́͑ͅy̷̪̘̰͐̔̏͂̍͊̓̈͂̊̕͝͝5̴̧̛̯̃̀̇͛͒̂͊̏̑͒̿͐d̶̢̗͔̥͉͉̓̎̓̂͋4̵̞͕̞͓̯̪̓͗͠r̷̢̢̢͍̭̯͔̹̫̖̱̰̙̘̊̾́̇̋̍̀̋͘̕ẃ̶̱͍̖̀̌̒͋b̷̹̩͔̼̜̰̳͙̮̩͈͈̲̌̒͆͜ẇ̷͉͉̖̰̩̘̯̝̱̼̻͉̓ͅo̴͚͓̫̞̓̓̊͊̈́̃͐͐͌̉͒͝͝0̷̨̱͈̞̗͙͕̣̘͇̝̾̎̋̏̑͂̒͛̌̐͝͝ͅ0̷̨͓̯͈̥͖̬̠͖̮͂͐͂͒̀͛̆̕͜͠8̸̨̣̥͚̥̪̥̳̦̫̯̲̤̈́͗͜͜y̷̨̧̪̮͖̲͖͖̯̰̖͊͜͜ͅ2̴̧̢̝͎̮̞̱͎̯̺̻̜̎͐̈̉̔́̏͊̊̎͋̋ĥ̴̛͇̖̗̳͔̰̗͇̦̳̊̓̋̚j̸͙͕̾̀w̷̨͙̲͖̠͔͉͙̬̦̭͎̺̙̾̿̔̽̀̽̿̌͜͠8̸͚̬̯̺̯̝̥́̀̃͑̀̚͘͜ͅ6̴̭͖̩̝̜̰̽͋͜w̵̧̡̧̬̤̻̹̬͇̳͉̰͎͋̐́̽̈̒͘͝͝͝ͅt̶͕̩̅̈́̀͆͂̒̚͘͝h̶̛̳̤̝̳̗̗͉̮̪̹̤̊́͗͒͂̑̈͑̐̑͘ė̵̫̹̟͙̰̟̮̗̞̲̻̫̹̱͖̓̓̄͆͑̇͋̑̎̔̄̎̉͑h̵̛̛̗̯̝͚̮͈̭̠̫͍̜̬̎̂̓̀͛̆͜ṟ̵̮̀4̷̧̛̪̖̞̝̥̻̭͍̓̿̈́̎͌̃͐̈͂̊͘͜͝͝h̴̼͖͙̖̦͇͙͚̮̔͂4̶̭̠̥͖͚̱̮̼͈̘͚̟͍̲͊̔͑̃́͘̕ņ̶͈̲͎̱̫͎͚͙̻̄̓̎̂̾͒̏͆͂͘̚͝͝2̵̘̦͓͉̔̾̌͋̅̂̎̏͊͐͘̕̕ķ̷͉͙̉̈̀̚1̸̡̼͈̜̼̫̪̦̗̜͕͍̇͜k̷̨̠͙͖̳̦̽̒̆͒̿͂̔̂̄̒͠m̵̡̛̹͈͇̬̳̙͎͇͕̪̏̽̎͑͑̈́̌̂̾̇̌͘͜͜͝ͅͅq̵̡̞̫̲̞̺͚̦̰̳̯̾̀̑̅͛̈́̍̌͜͠k̴̢̨̟͙͚̟͉͎̗̦̜̀̀͐͗ǫ̷͓͈͙̮̳͎͑̎̀̄̑̈́͆̐̋́͝͠ē̵̢̢̻̯̦̦̮̤͚̙̾̍́͆͒ͅį̷̫̤̘̭̪͓͖̺̳̃̈́j̶̗͖̘̝̼̘͚͋͌́̅̒́̑̀͒̇͗̕͠w̸̢̧͚̼̝͕̌̀͒͑̆͌̏͐̀͛̎b̵͓̯̺̫͔̣͇͙̣̣̦͖̥̣̿̌͋̌̋̄̅̓͂͘͠ģ̵̧͔̖̲͇̪̼̞̯̖̇͐̑͊̒̿͜͝d̷̢̩͖͙̩̹̭͉̯̱̺̣͕̬̊̿͐̈́̅͘͜u̵̢̧̟̦̺̐̆̃d̶̡͎̗͚̥̭̼͓͕̺̙̲͇̀͒̀̉̋̉̓̈́̍̈́̋̒͘͘̕d̴̛̯͎͈̼͗͒̑͋̈́̏͐͒̕k̴̛̜̩̦̫̫͙̠̺͙̥̈́͌́̊̓͌͜s̸̡͓̳̠̤̘̤̹̝̮̗͚̖̈́̓̐́͜j̴̡̬̪̼͖͎̼̥̠̘̜̅͆͌̃͌ͅͅǫ̸̜͉̯͗̈͋͠s̵̡̱̹̣̞̝̃͋͜͠͠o̵̩͖̦͕̟̠͚̔̆̉́̌͂̒̓̚̚͘s̵̞̬̄͒͋̃̀̀̏̔́͑̔͝͝9̸̨̜͔̝͚͊͊̅̂͌̎̈́̃͠͝õ̶̡̩̗͎͙͓̗̬͈̋̾̕ş̴̡̩̖͕͉͇̩̥̪͔̬̯̖̃̎̎̅̈̈́̈́̑̅̓͂͘͠j̷̢͚̰̗̖̣͉̽̓̃̂̈̊̽̒͜͝ͅs̸̡̡̨̮̪͇̦̭̝̳̉h̵̲̖̒̈̅s̴̠̟̜̯̺̾̆̀́͋̔́̒̆̏͐̆̄͘̕b̸̲̼̙̤͓̲͇͋̄̃͒̐h̷̛̹̲͓̥̰̩̓̓̑͐̋͗̏͂̊̏̈́͜͝s̷̡̡̘̓̓͒̆̌͘j̷̝̠̰͔̯͔̙̯͐͗͂̍̎͂͑̊̾͜͝͝s̷̡͕̞͉̳̙̦͆̾̚į̴̛̥̘̯̪̘̦̥͓̩͓̫̿̃͜͜s̴̛͔̯̜̙̥͚̽̀̋͠ͅi̴͉̺̦̤͍̖̮̐ǔ̶̬͛̂ş̷̝͓̭͖̼͈̿͗̈́́͝ͅḧ̷̲̥͌͜a̴̰͙̞̦̗͚͋̈̾͜͠j̵̠̣̫͈͙̟͖̘̪͖̏̾͛͂̑͘͘k̸͎̫̰̥̯̟͉͎̺̊͆ả̸̜̒̆̑̔̊̿͆̇̚o̴̻̬͕͈̫͓̙͗̿̿̓̾̐̽̓͗̽͘̕͝͠z̸͓̟̳̥̯̳͎̙̤͓̰͖̉̉͂͐̐̌͝͝o̵̥̝̟̪̮̳͆̓̃̾̀̒͑̏̊̕͠j̶̨̢̤̫͍̰̙̩̻̭̹͙̬̲̙̐̃̀͆͂̽̎̌͝͝͝n̴͙̭̪̳̬̰̟̖̈́̈́͑̎̑̇̇̄͋ṡ̷̲̮̮̬̥̮͊̈̀͜j̸͖̩̳̰͉͚͇̞̆̍͐̑̈́̾̀̈́̍̉̑͛͘͝s̶̡̡̢̳͍̺͖̗̬̼͇̝̘̩̹̆͗̓̂̈́͆͂͘k̴̨̬̫͈͚̦̝̜͍̜̬̀̂̔̅̓̔͝i̸̧̠̫̪̲͔̻̻̭̪̠͔̊̚͜s̸̺̦̏̌j̶̬͊̊͑̉

"I want you to get him today. He is her weakness, therefore I wanted her to suffer more. She prevented me to the information of the Blue Spider Lily. If I can get him here alive, she can suffer more." His widened eyes are red, and his pupils are flattening like cat. His demanding but composed voice can be heard by the man that bowed to him.

"Your wish is my command," the bowed man opened his eyes, there carved letters that can be read 'First Eclipse' (初日食).

"M̷̞̟̪̩͖̘̀̈ͅụ̸͙̅͒̓̉̇̓͑̅ž̴̞̦̮͆͌͝͠â̷̼͇̔͒̈́̃̒̕̕n̴̡̢̢̝̥̗̂͑̓̒̕͘͝ͅ-sama."

❃❃❃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1K 28
yokai (ๅฆ–ๆ€ช) n. โฅ a class of monsters, spirits and demons in Japanese folklore [ tomioka giyuu x fem!oc ] [ douma x fem!oc ] [ kibutsuji muzan x fem...
93.9K 2.4K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...
5.3K 312 38
At the tender age of 29, (Y/N) Rengoku found herself grappling with a reality she never envisioned. The tragic demise of her beloved husband aboard t...
71.9K 3.2K 30
โ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. โž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ | slow...