Step-Brother's Twin Best Frie...

By pgtink

When Phoebe's mom eloped on her single parents cruise her entire world was turned upside down. She had to mov... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Update
Chapter Twenty- Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty- One
Thank you!
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty -Three
Question
Epilogue- One
Epilogue - Two
Epilogue- Three
Thank You.
Next Story

Chapter Twenty- Nine

8K 267 17
By pgtink

Phoebe

I feel like death warmed over. My head hurts, my body aches, and I can't seem to get warm. I haven't been this sick in a long time. Don't get me wrong, I get the normal cold every year but whatever I have right now is far beyond a cold. Hopefully the doctor will be able to tell me what's wrong; the nurse left with the tests for strep throat and the flu a while ago. I just wanna go home and curl back up into bed. I was about to open the door to find out what was taking so long when I heard a knock at the door. The doctor walked in and smiled down at me.

"Good morning Phoebe. How are you?" She questions.

"I've been better. I just wanna go home and go to sleep."

"I can understand why. The results are back from your tests. You tested positive for both types of flu, I'm gonna send you a z-pack to the pharmacy. You can take pain relievers for the body aches and fever. I have printed you a note for school. You will need to be out until you finish your medicine. You also need to try to isolate yourself so it doesn't spread."

"That's probably already happened." I say under my breath thinking about the boys.

"What did you say?" The doctor asks me.

"Oh um I have probably already given it to a couple of people."

"I'm guessing you are talking about Kade and Gage?" she questions again.

"How did you know?" I look at her baffled.

"This is a small town sweetie, any news gets spread quickly. You three have been the topic of discussion lately. You can tell the boys to make appointments and we will test them."

"Okay." I mumble and look down at my hands. I knew this relationship was unique and I knew people would talk. I just didn't expect it to become the gossip of the town so quickly.

"Phoebe are you alright?" I'm asked while deep in thought.

"Hm. Yeah." I answer snapping my head up to look at the doctor and from the look on her face she knows what I was thinking about.

"Phoebe, most people in this town know the boys very well. No one is surprised that they would be attracted to the same person. What has surprised most people is that they have labeled their relationship with you. They have never done that before. There will always be people who are afraid of the unconventional, so I'm sure you will have some bumps in the road but just remember most of us don't care. It's nice to see the boys happy."

"Thank you."

"Anytime. Go home get some rest. Hopefully the boys with avoid catching it." She speaks and smiles as I exit the room.

————————————————————————

Four days later

The boys did not avoid catching it. They tested positive later that day too. All three of us have been isolated in their house since to keep it contained. My mom or Thomas have checked on us everyday and brought food. We have spent eighty percent of our days asleep in our own beds and the other twenty has been curled up together in one of their beds watching a movie. Thankfully we took our last dose of medicine last night.

When I woke up this morning I felt like my normal self. I climbed out of my bed and headed towards the kitchen. There was no sign of the boys being up so I decided to make some breakfast. I opened the cabinets hoping to find some pancake mix and I was in luck. Just as I was putting the last of the batter into the pan arms snaked around my waist.

"Whatcha doin princess?" Gage asks as he places little kisses up and down my neck.

"Making pancakes. I'm hungry, which means you guys have to be hungry too." I sigh out as I move my head to the side so Gage was better access.

"Oh we are hungry and not just for pancakes." He replies as he turns me around to crash his lips to mine as he turns the burner of the stove off.

I gasp and he uses it as his opening to move his tongue into my mouth. There is no point in me fighting for dominance because I know he is going to win, so I just give into the kiss. When he breaks away I immediately miss his mouth on mine. Gage smiles down at me and then reaches behind me to grab the syrup sitting next to the stack of pancakes on the counter.

"Grab the pancakes and lets go." He orders.

I follow him up the stairs and into Kade's room where he is waiting sitting in his computer chair. Gage sits the syrup down and I place the pancakes next to it just as Kade pulls me into his lap.

"Good morning baby. Why did you bring the food up here? The only thing we want to eat in this room is you." He speaks as he buries his head into my neck with kisses just like Gage did and I can feel myself blushing from his question.

"She said she was hungry downstairs Kade. So pancakes first and then her." Gage answers for me, as he picks up a pancake to pour syrup onto the middle of it and roll it up before handing it to me. I take a bite as he makes one for himself and one for Kade.

They inhale three pancakes each before I'm done with my second. As they finish they sit there and wait for me. As I pop the last bite in my mouth and chew Kade slips his hands to the bottom of my oversized shirt and starts to pull it over my head. Once he has it off me, both of them hiss when they realize it was the only thing I had on to cover my body.

"You cooked breakfast without panties on. Naughty, naughty girl." Gage states and makes eye contact with his brother who is still holding me on his lap before he turns and leave the room. I turn and look at Kade to ask if I made him mad but before I can he speaks.

"He went to get something for us. Well it's for you, but it helps us in the long run."

I let out a raspy breath of relief and shut my eyes. Before I have time to open them again Kade leans in and kisses me. His kisses are softer than Gage's but still make me desperate for more. When we come up for air, Gage is walking back into the room holding a bottle of some type and something still in the packaging.

"Princess, do you remember when you asked us about double penetration and we told you that we would have to prepare you first?" Gage asks softly and I nod my head yes.

"This is what we need to use to do that." He continues as he hands me the package he was holding.

I take it and look down at it. It's a small butt plug with a purple jewel at the end of it.

"I would like to use this today if that's okay. If you aren't ready yet that's okay too."

"I want to." I whisper and look up at him and then back at Kade while they both break out in huge smiles.

"Stand up for me and bend over the chair so that you are holding yourself up with your arms." Gage instructs as I get off Kade and he stands up.

Once I'm in the position he asked for, I turn back and look at the two standing behind me over my shoulder. They have stripped out of their clothes and they are both rock hard. I can feel myself get wet.

Kade moves first and comes to sit on the floor between me and the chair. His hands run up the side of my thighs before he reaches my aching core and rubs small circles on my clit as I let out a breathy moan.

"So wet for us." He rasps as I feel something cold being poured on my ass making me jump.

"It's just lube princess. It's going to help. This might be a little painful at first, just focus on what Kade is doing." Gage speaks softly.

I turn my head back around and look down into Kade's smiling face sitting below me. He tilts his head back and kisses me as his fingers starts to rub circles again. I break the kiss when I can't hold back my moans anymore. Gage takes that as his sign to start inserting a finger into me. I wince and stiffen as he breaks past one point but then relax back when he stills. He starts to move his finger in and out as I get closer towards my orgasm. Just as I'm about to reach my peak, his finger is pulled out and he starts to slide the plug in. It's larger than his finger but not uncomfortable. Just as he has the plug all the way in, Kade pushes me over the edge and I cum with a silent scream into his shoulder. Once I recover, Gage helps me stand upright.

"You did so good princess." He whispers in my ear and rubs his hands up and down my sides until he reaches around to cup my boobs.

"Can I see it?" Kade asks and snaps me out of the trance Gage just put me in.

"You want to see it?" I ask skeptically.

"Yes baby, I do but if you don't want me to look I won't." He says and rubs the back of his head.

"You can. I just didn't think you would want to." I reply and take his outstretched hand. 

He takes me to the bed and pushes my front down onto it, making my ass stick out. I feel one of his hands rest onto one butt cheek and then the other runs up and down the back of my thigh.

"Fuck! I need to be inside you now. Climb up baby, head on the pillows." He rasps out and I do as I'm told. He is on top of me as soon as I lay down and pushing into me just as quickly.

"Kade!" I scream out as he thrusts all the way in and he stills.

"Shit. I'm sorry Phoebe. Did I hurt you?"

"No. Please move. Please." I beg as I dig my nails into his shoulder. 

He immediately starts to move. It's feels so good that I can barely suck air in. I feel so full. I can only imagine what it will feel like with both of them actually in me. It doesn't take long for me to build up to an orgasm and Kade is right behind me.

"Don't stop, god please don't stop." I gasp out as my back starts to bow off the bed. A couple more thrusts and my orgasm takes over. Kade rolls his hips into me to prolong it but pulls out when his is about to hit him. He cums all over my chest, once he is finished he looks down at me.

"You look sexy covered in me baby." He chuckles as he reaches over to the night stand to grab some tissues and wipes me off. Once I'm clean, Kade moves off the bed and Gage replaces him.

"On your knees and hands on the headboard princess." He commands.

Once I'm where he wants me I feel his chest press to my back and one arm snakes around to find my sensitive nub. When he makes contact I buck backwards and it causes the butt plug to push deeper inside me. I let out a groan and freeze as I feel Gages erection poised at my opening.

"You will need to tell me if I get to rough, I'm not going to be able to hold myself back, I want you so bad." He growls into my ear as he pushes into me with one hard thrust causing me to have to brace myself against slamming into the headboard.

I'm not given time to reply before he starts moving. His thrusts are smooth and hard. The sound of his hips meeting my ass fills the room, along with our combined moans. My legs being to shake as my third orgasm of the day starts to approach but before it takes over Gage stops. I let out a whimper and try to buck back against him but his hold on my hips is to tight.

"Gage. I need... I was so.... please." I pant.

"I'm going to give it to you princess, but I want to try something."

He slides my hips back, puts his hand in the middle of my back and pushes it down. My head and shoulders are now flat on the bed, while my torso is pressed against my own thighs.

"Fuck your flexible. Are you comfortable? Will it hurt you if I move in this position?"

"I'm okay. Please Gage." I whimper.

He begins to thrust again and my eyes rolls into the back of my head. He reaches down and begins the move the plug in and out to match his pace. It feels so much better than I thought it would. All I can do it lay there and take what he is giving me. My orgasm begins to build again and this time he lets it take me over. I scream as my body spasms and completely collapse as Gage let's go of my hips to pull out. I feel his cum splash onto my ass as his orgasm rips through his body.

"Kade was right. You do look sexy covered in cum." He rasps out and my only reply is a whimper as I'm once again wiped down.

"I'm going to take the plug out now. Hold still." Gage instructs. Once the plug is removed, I use all the energy I have left to crawl under the covers. I'm out cold as soon as my head hits the  pillow. Those two can wear me out in no time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 83.3K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...
6.7M 131K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
374K 13.5K 26
Celeste's dad & Liam's mom were only married for 6 months- 12 years ago. Now they've found their way back into each other's lives in more than one wa...
146K 5.1K 16
Highest Rank #4 in AFTER DARK COMMUNITY #3 in sugarbaby COMPLETE{Book #2 ILLICIT SERIES} STEP SIBLINGS *can be read as a stand alone* Shy, timid...