Beautifully Broken - Open End...

By SeraphiraLilith

After surviving a suicide attempt Izuku went down the wrong path. He ran away from home, started drinking and... More

Informations & Warnings
Origin of a Killer
What it takes to forget
Roaring Mind
Finish Line
What I can do
Nerds
Students vs. School
Tenya's Startline
Just do your Best
Dealing with the Unknown
Game over - Restart? - Press 'Play'
Herokiller Stain
In our Hearts
That's the Plan
A quirky Way
Strategy!
Battle finale
A boy born with Nothing
Defeated
Challengers
Shouto vs. World
Shouto Todoroki: Rising
Fight on!
Shouto vs. Katsuki
Pick your Poison
Bizarre
Against the Herokillers
The Aftermath
Spying-Eye and Death-Hand
Low Point
Everyone
Listen to a Tale
Examintion
Surveye: Rising
Without Varnish
Katsuki Bakugo: Fight
Collision
Not a chapter - still important!
Let the Games begin
Calm, Calm
Kota & Eri
My Villain
Extra Scenes & Epilouge

Party

1.9K 77 39
By SeraphiraLilith

The news weren't just a shock for Akaguro and Izuku, no, they threw them completely off track.

All Might was going to teach at UA!

They spend hours just discussing this event without reaching a real conclusion.

It was just… unexpected? Sudden? Alarming?

Why should a great hero like All Might try his hand on problem children in puberty?

It didn't really fit their knowledge of All Might but they were able to spiff it up for themselves.

If the greatest hero in the world was about to teach the new generation the students had the chance to copy their teacher and thusly to become true heroes.

So they told themselves - until now.

Izuku stayed up the whole night trying to hack UAs Server and the list of the accepted students had been too much for him.

In the moment he saw the familiar faces on the pictures his world collapsed and broke into shards.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Stain awoke to some kind of noise.

Still disorientated and drowsy he sat up and listened closely to identify the sound.

It was a choking and sobbing, mixed to an ugly expression of human weakness.

He jumped out of his bed and  rushed into the next room where he found his student shaking on hand and knees in front of his desk while heaving again and again.

The boy's body shook in uncontrollable spasms as his tears hit the ground where they formed a little puddle.

The herokillers eyes settled on the computer screen which was displaying pictures from several kids about Izukus age.

None of the faces nor their names rung a bell.

The greenette gagged again and stroked the hair that sticked to his sweat soaked forehead back with trembling fingers.

He was paler and looked sicker than normally.

Akaguro picked his protegee up from the ground and carried him to the bathroom.
It awoke rather unpleasant memories but that didn't matter.

"You think you'll make it without me for a short time? I'm just going to clean up and then I'll be back, okay?"

The one-eyed teen nodded with an exhausted smile and doubled over the toilet he was kneeling in front again just in time to empty his nonexistent stomach contents into it.

That the herokiller was someday going to clean up someelses puke for them was never a thought that crossed the noirettes mind before.
But it was likely that nobody thought about him that way.

Still he was doing it right now: Concentrated, fast and thoroughly.

Izuku needed him right now, that, the man knew.
It wasn't unusual but the teen had been better these past months since they've met.

The murderer remembered the rough start:
The days and nights where he clutched to the paralysed body close to odder the boy some warmth, protection and comfort.

After that Izuku had been so small, weak and vulnerable.
He couldn't help but to let this broken genius who threw away his dreams to chase something that would make them look like they came true into his heart.

And when he finally had nursed the boy back to health he had been reinvigorated and was filled with ambition but he lacked selfesteem and was about as dangerous as a fawn in the headlights of a car.

The boy had unlearned over the time to use this smart head of his.

But the training brought back the confidence Izuku missed.
Slowly the teen started to become more daring - and then they went into town together to check how the teen was going to react to crowds without the cushion of a drug flowing through his veins.

Izuku had a bad panic attack close to the one he was suffering right now.

This seizures grew rarer and weaker over the past months.
That Midoriya was having an attack yet again wasn't good.

As fast as he could the killer returned to the bathroom and tried to make the curlyhead who was lying on the ground heaving and gasping calm down before bringing him into a more comfortable position.
That was everything he could do.

It took around two hours before the one-eyed picked himself up and stood up to brush his teeth so that the taste of acid and vomit wasn't lingering in his mouth any longer.

After that they sat together on the sofa with a light tisane to drink and the younger one rolled up in a smooth blanket Stain bought after the kids first panic attack for exactly situations like this.

The boy was staring at the steam that was curling upwards from his mug lazily before collecting into a little cloud before vanishing nubly.

"This list...", he croaked softly and pointed towards the screen to underline his statement,
"... it is a list of the accepted students of UA. They aren't going to teach hero-hopefuls, they are going to create monsters. All Might is going to teach the wrong people the wrong knowledge."

The greenette shivered and his eye reflected fear and panic.

"The boy who sent me back onto the street and my bully are on it!"

Stain understood what was going om.
The children that were to go to UA-High this year were such a rotten and impractical material that nobody would be able to from them to something usable.
And Izuku was terrified of facing a whole generation of brutal phony-heroes wich were trained by the best of the best.

"Do not fear, Izuku. Nobody is going to hurt you again. We're going to free the world off them as well."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Surveye was staring at his orangejuce sombrely which was standing untouched in front of him on the counter in a small glass.

He was a regular in Kurogiris bar by now but still his appearance was a cause for whispers and turmoil.

It was frustrating and painful to be so close to his old intoxicant and saviour - but he seemed to have a masochistic streak because here he was, forcing himself again and again to confront himself with his addiction without falling into old habits.

"Your mood is even worse than normally.", observed the mist-man behind the counter and leaned against the bar in front of the masked teen.

"Hm", grumbled the young broker, not wishing to talk about his problems.

"If you want to tell someone, I'll gladly listen."

The greenette simply looked away and nipped at the juice he had been nursing this whole time.

"Jo! Kurogiri! I wanted to ask somethin bout that thing we'll do next week."

That sparked Izukus interest.
Informations still were money in his business.
If the league was planning something he could make money out of it.

Maybe offer some informations for a special price?

It would be a big win to gain some of his knowledge for less than 20.000¥ by now.
There were only a few who were able to afford a whole Surveye-notebook.

Sadly the conversation got lost in the noise of the bar but he was able to snatch some words like 'All Might', 'USJ' and 'special weapon'.
Still he acted like he was bored and just sipping at his drink.

Until somebody clothed in black sat down on one of the free stools next to him.

Actually Izuku wanted to chase the person away when his head shot up with his mouth open. 
But he will never defend the seat because all the words he wanted to say remained in his throat.

Shigaraki Tomura was sitting next to him and looked down onto him with a wide grin on his lips.

The hairs on his arms rose and the one-eyed teen quickly averted his gaze to the counter again.

The man beside him was just as dangerous as his…… - he really had to talk to Stain about in which kind of relationship they were - if not even more dangerous.

"You're Surveye, aren't you, you little rat?"

He silently nodded.

The pattern of the wood was really interesting figured the teen out.

"And you're the freak who knows everything about everyone's Quirk."

After a short moment of hesitation he nodded again.
He really did not want to be on the bad side of people with high positions in the league.

"What do you know about UA?", hissed the young man next to him

For a long time Izuku just observed the counter.
Did he really want to look away from this beautiful woodpattern? 
He would have to, as saddening as it was.

A rasping sound from the direction of his seatmate made him cast a quick side look.

Shigaraki was clawing away at his neck. The skin was chafed, reddened, irritated and scabrous. 
Some parts were suppurating while others were overgrown with scab.

"I… I know everything about the teachers.", murmured Izuku to distract Shigaraki.
He knew this kind of behaviour from himself.

"And I have some rough informations about the herocourse-students: Names, family, former school, class A or B, how many points, Quirk.
But their limits, weaknesses, talents, techieces, potential and disabilities… I have no idea.
Expect for two. I know everything about two students."

With beating heart he waited for a reaction.

"U~hum...", Shigaraki didn't sound amused.

Beads of sweat collected on his forehead and the greenette was rarely so thankful for his mask as right now where it was covering his fear.

"O-of course I c-could collect more data! With… with the needed funds I could get onto the schoolgrounds and… and observe the students! Survey the training, hack the server and work through the recordings! I'd just n-need some... some kind of distraction to get inside! It won't cost! Only 1.500.000¥ for the notes of all students of class A and B!"

The man with the silverblue hair suddenly grinned.

"Looks like you're not only an annoying brat."

Izuku felt a stone that weighted tons fall from his heart.
He wasn't going to be turned to dust!

"How comes that you've already analysed two students?"

The brokers shoulders stiffened for a short moment before they fell.

"That is not your business and no concern for anyone.", hissed Surveye defensive but his bodylanguage remained submissive.

"3.000.000.000¥ if you tell me."

"Only for this one information?", questioned Izuku just to be sure.

Shigaraki seemed irritated when he snapped his reply: "Of course for this Info! For what else?!"

"I've known one of them since I've been born.
I've lived for four months with the other one. 
We didn't part in the most pleasant way."

Izuku told as little as possible and the expression of the villain showed him that he rather shouldn't act like that and instead reveal his past.

"Katsuki Bakugo.
Our mothers were friends and we were neighbours. He has an impressive Quirk that allows him to generate explosion - perfect hero-material if the adults are to be belived.
I wasn't owning a obvious Quirk and Bakugo was not happy about breathing the same air as me. He told me being dead would be better for me than being alive. And someday I listened to him."
- he shrugged -
"I lost one eye and broke my whole right bodyhalf by to the fall and that's the reason I'm limping."

Shigaraki still watched him expectant and made him sigh.

"Tenya Iida is the little brother of Tensei Iida who found me give or take a year after running away from home. I managed to fuddle myself comatose when he picked me up and brought me to a hospital.
Later he smuggled me out of the hospital and brought me home to his parents, this way I met his younger brother.
We went to the same school for four months, lived on the same property, spend a lot of time beneath the same roof and then I heard how they talked about me when they thought I'm not there. So I returned to the streets."

The leader of the league nodded and took in the drinks on the shelf.
"1.500.000¥ and 3.000.000.000.¥ for the notebooks and your story. What do you want for the teachers?"

"Oh… uhm… The notebook originally costs 6.000.000.000¥ with 2.000.000.000¥ pawn."

Kurogiri returned to their part of the counter and started to polish the glassware.

"And if you'd help with the evaluating and planning of your analysations what would that price?"

Tomura's demands turned out to become more specific with every question and the greenette had a pretty good guess where this was going.

"If you want to attack UA to get rid of the students and teachers I'm going to give you a discount of 7.000.000.000¥ total as long as I am to be involved into the assault and are allowed to take over the command if I deem it necessary.
And you have to get me onto schoolgrounds."

He held out a hand for Shigaraki to shake, knowing well what kind of risk he was taking but the older one accepted it with a splayed pinky so that Izuku was left unharmed.
It was almost more than the broker wished for.

"Tomorrow, 10 o'clock in front of the bar. No minte later. And we'll get you onto UAs grounds."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 99 13
⚠️WARNING⚠️ this story will contain physical and mental abuse, self harm, depression, and other triggers. This is a quirkless college AU. Izuku's m...
goodbye By Sugar

Fanfiction

207K 4.5K 26
Midoriya doesn't have a good life. He makes it seem as though everything is fine, until someone finds out a secret he was supposed to keep. How will...
75.5K 1.8K 27
Book ends at part 20, the rest are just thanks for the views. Bakugo's bullying and after his mother died. Izuku hasn't really been feeling like hims...
5K 188 18
Todoroki took it hard. His best friend--his brother--was gone. Hero-in-Training: Deku was missing. Everything was falling apart. Starting with a ban...