Connected (Teen Wolf) Book 4

By jinx1996

Anna and Scott are now bonded. He can help her control the Nix, but it still seeps through occasionally in he... More

Preface - Can't Go Back
Chapter 1 - Mexican Rave
Chapter 3 - You Won't Find God
Chapter 4 - Brake Down
Chapter 5 - Watched
Chapter 6 - Smugglers
Chapter 7 - Time Travelling
Chapter 8 - The Return Of Miguel
Chapter 9 - Friendship
Chapter 10 - 137
Chapter 11 - Calling France
Chapter 12 - Game Locker
Chapter 13 - Story Time
Chapter 14 - Never Ending Night
Chapter 15 - Fashion, Flirting, and Falling
Chapter 16 - Bouncer Duties
Hi
Chapter 17 - Deadpool
Chapter 18 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 19 - American Beauty / American Psycho
Chapter 20 - Bone Chilling Fear
Chapter 21 - Big Macs and Pringles
Chapter 22 - The Locker Room Again
Chapter 23 - Aiden
Chapter 24 - The Orphans
Good evening :)
Chapter 25 - Hey Parrish... So... You're On A Hit-list
Chapter 26 - Banshee Screams
Chapter 27 - Third Cypher
Chapter 28 - Thanks Buddy
Chapter 29 - CDC
Chapter 30 - Quarantine
Chapter 31 - Shut Out
Chapter 32 - Reishi
Chapter 33 - As I Lay Dying
Chapter 34 - Plan Z
Chapter 35 - Countdown
Chapter 36 - Naked Deputy Jordan Parrish
Jordan
Chapter 37 - Rain and Thunder
Chapter 38 - Food and Sleep
Chapter 39 - Bacon
Chapter 40 - I Think I Created A Lynch Mob
Chapter 41 - The Big Reveal
Titles
Chapter 42 - Peter Hale
Chapter 43 - Ranting, Raving Lunatic
Chapter 44 - Safe
Chapter 45 - Going To Church
Chapter 46 - Lydia Was Right
Chapter 47 - The Monsters Inside
Burnt
Chapter 48 - Carnage
Chapter 49 - Bittersweet
Chapter 50 - Contained and Monitored
Chapter 51 - Anna's Lullaby

Chapter 2 - Echoes

8.4K 299 19
By jinx1996

“Anna.” Stiles’ voice echoes around me as I slowly opened my eyes to find him hovering above me and Malia standing back with her arms folded. I turned my head to the side, without getting up, to see Scott lying unconscious on the ground with Kira next to him.

“Stupid blonde stuck up hunter.” I muttered as I slowly pushed myself up.

“Who?” Stiles question.

“The blonde, with electric… thingy. Next time I see her I’m gonna kick her ass.” I muttered as I slowly crawly over to Scott. “Scotty.” I shook his shoulder, but very poorly. I was still feeling weak, but he was recovering as I was and his eyes opened slowly.

“He’s waking up. He’s awake.” Kira said over to Stiles and Malia. Once Scott registered what had happened and quickly pushed himself into a sitting position.

“They don’t have him. They don’t have Derek.” He said.

“We know.” Kira said. “But right now they’ve got Lydia.” She explained. I hadn’t even realised. Stiles wasn’t mean to be with us. He was meant to be with Lydia talking to the leaders.

“Lydia?” Scott muttered. “What would they want with Lydia?”

“She’s a Banshee.” I stated. “Could be a number of things.” I mumbled.

Scott jumped up and went straight to the door. His handled fumbled around before they tried pulling it open in the tiny gap. Stiles stood back cringing as Malia casually leaned against a pole and Kira started pacing.

“We already looked for a way out.” Kira said once Scott gave up.

“I say when that door opens again, we take out anyone standing in the way and run for it.” Malia stated.

“What about Lydia?”

“What about her?”

“We’re not leaving without her.” Scott stated.

Malia gave everyone confused looks, “Why not?”

I looked at Stiles and nodded towards Malia. He quickly walked up to her. “Because we don’t leave without people, remember? We talked about this. Rules in the wold kingdom – don’t apply to friends.”

“Is that what you’d do as a coyote? Leave her for dead?” Kira asked.

“If she was weak and injured, yeah. If hunting had been bad that season, I would eat her.” She stated quite calmly. I couldn’t help a small smile as I shook my head. “Then I’d leave.”

“Mmmm… believe it or not, but that’s progress.” Stiles said to us. It actually was. BIG improvement.

“Guys, we’re not dead yet. That means Araya wants something.” Scott said.

“But the Calaveras don’t know where Derek is, that means they didn’t take him from the loft, right?” Kira said.

“Maybe he left on his own.” Stiles said.

“No, the Calaveras were there, they had to have been. Maybe someone interrupted them before they could get to Derek. Maybe that’s why they’re holding us now… Araya and her henchmen thinks we can find him.” I said, thinking out loud.

“Interrupted by who?” Scott asked.

I shrugged, “I don’t know. More hunters, another demon wolf, a flying bat, this is Derek Hale we’re talking about, Scott. It could have been the damn Moth Man for all we know.” I rambled and he rolled his eyes while Stiles smiled at me proudly.

The doors suddenly opened and we all turned to see four hunters. One was a guy and he looked like someone in charge, on his right was a tall bald guy and on his left a shorter guy with dark hair, all of whom looked like they could kick some serious ass. Coming up behind them was the blonde. I stepped to the side letting the others handle the first three and went straight for those locks of curly hair with my claws.

Only I didn’t make it far… none of us did. I don’t know what happened with the others, but as I lunged at her, her hand reach out and at one touch I shocked by some electricity thing on her palm and it distracted me long enough for her to pull out her light saber and jam it into my chest… again.

I woke up nearly the exact same way I did before. “I’m going to kill her.”

“I think she’s a better fighter than you.” Malia shrugged.

I scowled at her before looking around the room. “Where are Scott and Kira.”

“They took them. We don’t know why or where.” I groaned as Stiles helped me to my feet.

Looking down I saw a little tear in my shirt. “Oh come on, I just bought this.”

“Seriously?” Stiles raised his eyebrows.

“What? She says she would leave us all for dead to save her own skin and I get scrutinized because I don’t like having holes ripped in my new clothes?” I shot back.

“I was a wild coyote for seven years.” Malia defended herself while Stiles just stepped back.

“Okay, I’m going to see if I can listen in and see what’s going on.” I said. “Malia, try and do the same, you need to learn.” I said and then realized I just sounded like Scott.

“Can’t you just use the bond?” Malia asked.

“I can’t just jump into his head. I have a sense of his emotions and if he was in pain and if we weren’t locked up in here I would be able to find him straight away, but we are, so that leaves eavesdropping.”

“You favourite past time.” Stiles muttered and I punched him in the shoulder for good measure.

“You know who took him.” I heard Araya’s faint voice.

“We don’t know. Why do you think we came here.” Lydia said back

“Kira! Turn the dial.” Araya said bitterly.

“What’s happening?” Stiles asked.

“Shhhhh.” I said, waving my hands around. “Help Malia… quietly.” I added and he walked over to Malia.

“Should we turn the dial on Lydia instead.” Araya said when nothing happened. Dial. Know hunters it was one of those generator things. They must have had one wired up to Scott and Malia. They were using Malia as leverage to make Kira torture Scott until someone coughed up the truth… but they were already telling the truth.

“No, no. Do it Kira.” I heard Scott say. “Do it.”

“Let’s start at one.”

“I can’t concentrate. There’s too many sounds and voices.” Malia said after Stiles had asked her something.

“Quietly.” I muttered again. Okay I was being a bit of a bitch, but I mean I have been electrocuted twice in one night and my friends were being held captive and tortured and my ex-boyfriend was missing.

“Look at my eyes. Listen to the sound of my voice, just try and concentrate.” Stiles was saying. “Concentrate on…” he was cut off and I turned around to see them kissing. When they pulled back Malia’s eyes were blue and I could tell she was now focused.

“Seriously, you two.” I muttered just as my legs stumbled underneath me. Stiles looked at me in confusion and my eyes went wide. I wasn’t felling what Scott was, but I knew it was happening and it was like a dull ache that shocked me.

I lost my concentration about what they were talking about for a second as a regained my balance. Stiles walked towards me, but I held out my hand. “I’m okay.”

“Think! Who could have taken him?” Araya said once I tuned back in. The dial must have been turned up when Scott didn’t, or couldn’t answer and the dull ache got a little worse. “What had the power?!” Araya yelled. “The power of a shape shifter!”

“I don’t know.”

“Someone who could have turned without you knowing. Turned! But not by the bite.” She said.

“I don’t know!” Scott said as the pain got worse.

“Kira.” She said, but nothing happened. “Kira!” Araya yelled again.

The lights started flicking in our room from the electricity being used. “They’re killing him.” I heard Malia say.

The dial wasn’t just turned up by one this time. Araya or one of her hunters must have taken over when Kira refused because the pained didn’t just double it maxed out. I heard scream in my ears as my legs gave way underneath me and I was suddenly screaming with him, now feeling the full force of the volts.

Images flashed through my mind from Scott as his emotions over powered him. I wanted to turn mine off at that moment, but I resisted the urge and focussed on Scott. Can you get turned by a scratch? Her voice echoed through my mind.

“Say the name, Scott” Araya said.

“Kate.” He finally panted and the pain stopped.

I wanted to get this up and i haven't read over it at all yet, so i'm sorry about any mistakes.

I hope you're reading the spin off Burnt because it does come into play.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 10.2K 62
Anya Masrani. Is any other description needed? No, but I'll give you one anyway. Despite being the daughter of one of the richest men in the world...
26.6K 798 12
"All I know at the end of the day is you love who you love There ain't no other way If there's something I've learnt from a million mistakes You're t...
548K 8.7K 43
Grace is the daughter of Gaston, she never got to meet her mother so the Queen of Hearts helped raise her. Most people probably think she acts like h...
24.1K 1.1K 12
《𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘂𝘀》 ❝ 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦�...