Chapter 16 - Bouncer Duties

Scott pulled up outside the lake house on his motorbike as Stiles, Lydia, Malia and I all stood around. Kira should be here any minute with Liam.

"I just spoke to Kira, everything is going fine, she'll be here any minute with Liam." Scott said as he joined us.

"Yeah, about Liam." Stiles said. "I did some digging around and found out why he got kicked out of his old school."

"This is going to be bad isn't it."

"He kind of got into it with one of his teachers and... the kids got some serious anger issues." Stiles said.

"I thought we knew that?" I asked.

"Little more serious then what we originally thought." Stiles replied. "That's his teacher's car... after he took a crowbar to it." Stiles said as he turned the phone around to the rest of the group revealing and very banged up blue car with the words this is your fault spray painted on the side.

"Oh my god." Lydia muttered.

"This is bad. Alright, everyone get inside they'll be here in a minute." Scott said, probably not trying to think about how Liam is going to be to teach control too... or the people he may possibly kill.

Almost as soon as we had closed the door behind us we heard Kira pull up out front at the same time stiles threw down all his chains and cuffs onto the coffee table.

"Where is everyone?" I heard Liam ask.

"They're here. It's a small party."

"You said everyone was coming." He said confused.

"They are... they're late and we're early." I had to resist face palming myself. "Yaaay, party." Kira muttered. We all gathered around the table as Kira and Liam walked through the door. he saw them then turned around to her as she closed the door. "Sorry."

"What the hell is this?" He asked.

"Think of it like an intervention." Stiles said. "You have a problem Liam."

"You said they'd leave me alone." Liam looked at me.

"No... I said we'd leave you alone during school... Kira wasn't a part of that deal."

"We can help." Scott added. "You're a werewolf." He stated like Liam was meant to be totally cool with it.

"Because Scott bit you." I threw in. "To save you, if you remember. He's the alpha so only his bite can turn someone."

"You're insane." He said.

"You saw me on the roof Liam and we're not the only ones. Anna'a a Werewolf, Nix hybrid, Lydia's a banshee, Kira's Kitsune which is a fox spirit, and Malia's a werecoyote." Scott said.

"Werewolf." Liam said pointing at Scott. "Banshee." He turned to Malia. "Werecoyote." He said to Malia. "Fox." He turned to face Kira.

"Kitsune, but fox works."

"Right, and Werewolf slash Mix?"

"Nix." I corrected.

"Okay and what are you?" He turned to Stiles.

"Well for a while I was possessed by an evil spirit."

"And what are you now?"

"Better...?" Stiles said at a loss of words. I wrapped an arm around him and gave him a side hug.

"Those for me?" Liam asked, looking at the chains on the table.

"No, they're for me." Malia said, letting her eye glow blue as Liam went wide eyed.