The Violin That Started it All

By Loving_Healer

[[Completed]] [[High School AU]] [[Percico]] Nico di Angelo has the worst life he can ever imagine; at school... More

Part 1) Prologue
Part 1) Chapter One
Part 1) Chapter Two
Part 1) Chapter Three
Part 1) Chapter Four
Part 1) Chapter Five
Part 1) Chapter Six
Part 1) Chapter Seven
Part 1) Chapter Eight
Part 1) Chapter Nine
Part 1) Chapter Ten
Part 1) Chapter Eleven
Part 1) Chapter Twelve
Part 1) Chapter Thirteen
Part 1) Chapter Fourteen
Part 1) Chapter Fifteen
Part 1) Chapter Sixteen
Part 1) Chapter Seventeen
Part 1) Chapter Eighteen
Part 1) Chapter Nineteen
Part 2) Chapter Twenty
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-One
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Two
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Three
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Four
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Five
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Six
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Seven
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Eight
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Nine
Part 2) Chapter Thirty
Part 2) Chapter Thirty-One
Part 2) Chapter Thirty-Two
Part 2) Chapter Thirty-Three
Part 2) Event One
Part 2) Event Two
Part 2) Event Four
Part 2) Event Five
Part 2) Event Six
Part 2) Event Seven
Part 2) Event Eight
Part 2) Event Nine
Part 2) Event Ten
Part 2) Event Eleven
Part 2) Event Twelve
Part 2) Event Thirteen
Part 2) Chapter Thirty-Four
Sequel

Part 2) Event Three

1.1K 51 57
By Loving_Healer

Event Three: Saturday, February 19th to Wednesday, February 23rd

Sick Nico is Not a Happy Nico

From: Secretly_a_Fandom

...

Day One-Saturday, February 19th

I woke up in Percy's bed, and for a second, I thought I was alone. I was freezing, and I thought black clothing was supposed to make you warm! Apparently not, since I felt like I was laying naked in the snow of Antarctica.

Percy was apparently there next to me, but I couldn't even tell. I glanced at Percy's peaceful face as he slept next to me (I promise you, we were clothed.) His tanned arm was draped along my body, and I could feel his warmth, but for some reason, it wasn't enough.

The thick, blue blanket was also on me, but I still felt a bit cold.

I sat up, and Percy's arm fell down to my waist because of gravity. I sneezed, and Percy started to stir. Oops.

I glanced at Percy as he yawned and his eyes fluttered open to reveal emerald green that I fell in love with at first sight.

"Uh, sorry," I said before actually greeting him like what most couples did.

Percy shook his head, becoming more awake. "It's fine. Bless you, by the way."

I rolled my eyes. "Whate--Fuck!"

Percy smirked, his hand placed on my crotch.

"What exactly were you gonna say?" Percy asked with a mischievous smirk across his face.

"I--fucking--h--God damn it, Percy!" I moan as I slapped his hand away from my lower regions.

He sat up and pecked me on the lips. "Love you too, Nico."

I sneezed again and Percy giggled. Percy giggled. I wish I could hear it again. That was like...Man, I should've recorded it.

"Sneeze again!" Percy pleaded.

"What?" I incredulously repeated.

Percy leaned toward me so that his lips touched my ear. His voice was low and deep, which, to be honest, made me turned on. Percy noticed, and he smirked."Your sneeze was so fucking cute."

I bit my lip as Percy's hand rested on my crotch. "Per--"

I was interrupted by a cough that came from my own mouth.

Percy immediately went from seductive to concerned, and I had no idea how that was actually possible. He patted my back until I stopped coughing.

"Th-thanks," I managed, my throat suddenly feeling dry.

"Nico, you might be sick, " Percy pointed the obvious.

"No shit." I coughed again.

"Let's go get you some water and some medicine, alright?" Worry flashed through his eyes.

"Okay," I said weakly as Percy helped me up from the bed.

...

Day Two-Sunday, February 20th

"Percy, I feel fucking horrible." I coughed, shaking in my bed. I refused to lay in Percy's bed since I was sick, so Percy moved me to my room. It felt like I hadn't laid in my bed in forever since I slept with Percy in his bed at night.

"You'll be fine, Nico," Percy reassured me as he sat next to my bed.

"You know, you can go and do something else instead of trying to nurse me back to health. I mean, you can always ask your mom to help me." My heart clenched at the thought of Percy leaving me, even if he wasn't permanently leaving. I never wanted anyone to leave me again.

Percy attempted to kiss me, but I pushed him away. "Percy, I'm sick," I stated a bit too harshly, but I felt too horrible to care.

I felt like I was going to cry when I saw how horrible and guilty Percy looked. I never wanted to see that expression on Percy ever again.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" Percy asked, trying to hide how sad he looked.

I sighed, attempting to stop myself from coughing. "You can stay if you want." I sounded like I was extremely tired of the conversation.

Percy visibly gulped, and he looked worried about something, but I couldn't figure out why. His eyes flickered back and forth, but he wouldn't make eye contact with me.

"Well?" I demanded for his answer.

"I'm just...gonna go downstairs, okay?" Percy looked extremely uncomfortable, yet guilty. But, I still couldn't figure out why.

"Whatever." I coughed. I turned around in my bed and faced the wall, before drifting into a deep sleep.

And I didn't think I ever heard Percy leave.

...

Day Three-Monday, February 21st

Five words: I was tired as Hell. All I wanted to do was sleep and ignore the rest of the world. I didn't see Percy all day, and it made me depressed.

I want to see his face again.

He hadn't checked up on me all day, and he hadn't even bothered to even knock on the door and say something to me.

It was as if Percy actually left me.

Maybe he got tired of dealing with me? I mean, first he had to get me to become my happy, normal self again instead of some depressed and dark person who glared at everyone who came his way. Now, he has to deal with my own sickness.

Maybe, maybe he was just done with me.

I shook my head and I bit my lip to suppress a scream, or maybe a sob. I didn't know anymore. Not without Percy.

Not without the person who returned my smile back to me.

I closed my eyes to get rid of my stupid thoughts, but when I started to fall asleep, my only thoughts were about Percy laughing at something his girlfriend had told him.

...

Day Four-Tuesday, February 22nd

I missed Percy. I couldn't take it anymore. Where was he?

I mean, yeah Percy had school to attend. But, couldn't he at least drop by to see me after he was done with school? He didn't do that yesterday, unfortunately.

Sally occasionally came in to feed me medicine and give me food to eat, but I hadn't seen Percy in two days. I hadn't even heard his voice in two days.

I was beginning to feel better, but I regretted telling Percy to go away. My physical health was getting better, but my heart wasn't. My heart was becoming worse.

Where was Percy where I needed him? Was this his way of saying that he was breaking up with me? Was that was he was trying to say to me?

I couldn't resist the tear that dripped down my face and onto my pillow as I stared at the ceiling, lost in my own thoughts.

Did Percy not love me anymore?

...

Day Five-Wednesday, February 23rd

I was feeling a lot better now, thanks to Sally's treatment. My coughing ceased, and I didn't sneeze as often anymore. My throat still felt a little dry, and I was still pretty tired. But, that was it.

I didn't expect Percy to come in anymore. My thoughts were in jumbles over Percy's feelings. Since I was feeling better, maybe I should just go and confront him about it

The problem was, I was too scared to talk to him about it.

I mean, what if he already found someone else to spend his time with? There were plenty of people that were better than me. Actually, everyone in the world was better than me. I could understand why he didn't want to see me anymore. Instead, he would want to see someone that was actually worth his time.

I sighed. I decided to just go and talk to him about it instead of mourning over it with every second of my life whenever I was awake. Lately, the only thing that I had on my mind was Percy leaving me. And, I didn't want that. I never wanted anyone to leave me ever again.

A voice seemed to whisper to me, Everything that makes you happy will always leave.

I furiously shook my head, tears now lining my face. Why did I always cry so easily? I hated it. I hated this feeling. I thought I had abandoned it ever since Percy came into my life. But, apparently it was hiding, deep in my heart.

I swung my legs over the bedside, wiping the tears away with my arm. I was about to stand up when I heard the door open. I was guessing it was Sally with more medicine and food, but when I looked up, Percy stood there instead.

It broke me to see Percy look so uncomfortable around me as if he wanted to leave the room as quickly as possible. Where was his comforting smile when I really needed it?

I took deep breaths to calm myself. When did I ever feel nervous around Percy? It was only when he became extremely close to me before we started dating. So, why was my heart beating so furiously?

He closed the door behind him, and he leaned against the door, not wanting to come near me anymore than he already was.

"My mom...she told me that you were feeling better and that I should go and see you." His eyes were glued to the floor.

I looked away from him, feeling too guilty to see him look so uncomfortable. "Y-yeah, I am," I stuttered.

Percy's head shot up from the sound of me stuttering, since I never stuttered. His eyes widened when he saw my face, and the next thing I knew, he was in front of me.

"Nico, were you...crying?" Percy seemed a bit hesitant to touch me and turn my head to face him, but he did it anyway. His eyes roamed along my face, and he didn't forget about my tense shoulders.

"Percy?" My voice was weak from not saying anything in so long.

"Yeah?" Percy answered.

I decided to get straight to the point. "Do you...do you love me?"

Percy's eyes widened in surprise. "Of course I do, Nico," he said without hesitation.

"Then, why haven't you seen me?" I was on the verge of crying again, but I attempted to hold it in.

"I just thought," Percy averted his gaze, "that you wanted to stay away from me. That you didn't...love me anymore."

It was my turn for my eyes to widen. "What?" I breathlessly asked.

Percy's eyes finally met mine. "You told me to stay away from you, so I just thought that you didn't like me anymore..." Percy trailed off.

I placed both of my hands on his cheek and crashed my lips against his.

Percy was left in a state of shock, but he soon kissed back, desperate to be with me once again.

We pulled back for air, and I rested my forehead against Percy's.

"I will never stop loving you, Percy Jackson." I offered a small smile to him.

Percy immediately returned the smile. "I will never stop loving you either, Nico di Angelo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.1K 15
The deaths of their friends left Percy and Nico shattered. Only they understand each other; but something stirs within both boys, feelings they don't...
18.8K 470 36
This book is fanfiction of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson & the Olympians (PJO) and Hero's of Olympus (HOO). It is based on a relationship between Perc...
104K 1.5K 15
He just fucking winked at me and I should not be feeling this way. Why the fuck did I, Percy sweet fucking Jackson, just get winked at by Nico Di An...
36.2K 1.4K 57
Percy Jackson is Captain of Half-Blood High Swim team. Nico di Angelo is in Art Club and can't swim. Nico has a crush on Percy Percy is dating Annabe...