The Violin That Started it All

Da Loving_Healer

[[Completed]] [[High School AU]] [[Percico]] Nico di Angelo has the worst life he can ever imagine; at school... Altro

Part 1) Prologue
Part 1) Chapter One
Part 1) Chapter Two
Part 1) Chapter Three
Part 1) Chapter Four
Part 1) Chapter Five
Part 1) Chapter Six
Part 1) Chapter Seven
Part 1) Chapter Eight
Part 1) Chapter Nine
Part 1) Chapter Ten
Part 1) Chapter Eleven
Part 1) Chapter Twelve
Part 1) Chapter Thirteen
Part 1) Chapter Fourteen
Part 1) Chapter Fifteen
Part 1) Chapter Sixteen
Part 1) Chapter Seventeen
Part 1) Chapter Eighteen
Part 1) Chapter Nineteen
Part 2) Chapter Twenty
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-One
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Two
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Three
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Four
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Five
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Six
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Seven
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Eight
Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Nine
Part 2) Chapter Thirty
Part 2) Chapter Thirty-One
Part 2) Chapter Thirty-Two
Part 2) Chapter Thirty-Three
Part 2) Event One
Part 2) Event Three
Part 2) Event Four
Part 2) Event Five
Part 2) Event Six
Part 2) Event Seven
Part 2) Event Eight
Part 2) Event Nine
Part 2) Event Ten
Part 2) Event Eleven
Part 2) Event Twelve
Part 2) Event Thirteen
Part 2) Chapter Thirty-Four
Sequel

Part 2) Event Two

1.2K 57 17
Da Loving_Healer

Event Two: Saturday, February 5th & Sunday, February 6th

Mr. I-Was-Born-to-Skate

From: RiverofEsme

Disclaimer: Black Ops 2 and the multiplayer online game Team Deathmatch are real. Everything that i described about the game is real. The guns names (Remmington and MK-48) are real and the colors of the gun (golden and skull) are real. The places "Raid," "Hijacked," and "Aftermath" are all real places within the game Team Deathmatch. ("Raid" is my favorite place okay I'm sorry let's get onto the event.)

...

"Hey, Nico, you want to go on a date tomorrow?"

We were in the middle of playing Black Ops 2, Team Deathmatch, for the PlayStation 3. The round just ended, and our screen showed the score everyone got on the right, and what place we would want to go next for the next round on the left, along with customizing your gun.

I was sitting on his couch in the living room next to Percy, while he was miraculously getting points in the 2600's and he was literally sitting on the couch upside down. I mean, seriously, doesn't he ever get light-headed?

I raised an eyebrow at him as I clicked on the place named "Raid. " That was one of the only places where I could totally get up to twenty kills. I mean, who wanted to go to Aftermath? I hated that place.

"A date?" I repeated.

"Yeah," Percy replied, clicking on his class and changing the color of his Remmington golden. "I can't believe I finally got the golden skin! I mean, who knew I could get 150 kills without attachments or perks?"

I rolled my eyes. "No one cares, Percy."

"I care! You know how long it took me to get all the skins for my gun?"

"A week," I answered. "Percy, it took you a week. You got 200 headshots, 10 bloodthirsty medals, 20 double kill medals, 20 longshot medals, and 150 kills without perks or attachments in a week."

"It was not a week," Percy objected.

"It was totally a week, Percy "

"Was not."

"Was too."

"Maybe you didn't get them all because you have the MK-48," Percy changed the subject with a shrug, finally taking a seat on the couch like a normal person. "Reloading takes forever with the MK-48!"

"Not really," I objected. "It's because I usually hide when I need to reload. And for your information, I don't have all the skins for my gun because I don't feel like getting 150 kills without perks or attachments. I have everything else, but I'd rather stay with my skull skin."

"But the golden one is cooler," Percy retorted in a teasing manner.

I rolled my eyes. "Does it even matter? No one's going to see it anyway except for you and me."

Percy turned to me. "The other people that you kill will see it on the kill cam!"

"No one watches those, Percy."

"Then what about the final kill cam? You're forced to watch the final kill."

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Percy,  what were you saying about that date?"

"Oh, so now you're trying to change the subject, huh?" Percy sassily said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes once again. "Just tell me about it. What do you even plan on doing?"

The next round started, and we were going to Raid. The split screen popped up with the classes on the left side. But, we didn't pick any of the classes. We left it there as Percy's eyes flickered from the screen and back to me.

"Have you ever been ice-skating before?" Percy asked with an arched eyebrow.

"No, I never have," I simply answered, arising a smile to Percy's addicting lips.

"Then, that's our date!" Percy exclaimed as the screen showed a person running into the battlefield from a garage of cars. "I want to teach you how to ice skate. Do you want to go with me?"

I shrugged. "Why not? I mean, I'll probably suck at it, but whatever. The fun is what counts, I guess."

Percy's grin became wider. "I'm so excited for this."

I sighed. "You're excited to se me fail and fall onto ice multiple times?"

Percy rolled his eyes. "'Course not. I'm just happy we get to do something together again."

"We're doing something together right now." I gestured with the hand holding the PlayStation remote at the screen that showed Black Ops 2.

Percy chuckled. "I met something special together. And, I'm pretty sure playing Team Deathmatch isn't on that list of being special."

"Maybe it is for me," I said, leaning back into the couch as we got kicked out of the game because we didn't pick our class.

Percy sighed, leaning back into the couch as well. "Well, it isn't for me. You wanna start playing again?" He glanced at the screen.

"Percy, we just got kicked out."

"So?" he said, getting his remote ready and clicking the button at the top left corner that said "Find Match." He soon clicked "Core" and then "Team Deathmatch."

I rolled my eyes, getting my remote ready too. "We're just joining another one, aren't we?"

"Yep." Percy laughed as we got joined into a round at "Hijacked."

...

The next day, on Sunday, Percy drove us to a nearby ice rink. I had no idea how cold it was when you were on an ice rink, since I had never been to one before. So, I just wore my regular clothes--black, of course--and my Aviator jacket, along with black mittens that Percy seemed to coincidentally have.

When we got there, there were a lot of people, and it definitely didn't make me feel any less uncomfortable because I had a feeling that when I would trip and fall, I would take some random stranger down with me.

We got our skates, and we stepped next to the ice rink so we could put on the skates and start skating. Well, in my case, I would start falling.

Percy stepped onto the ice rink. Of course, he was already a natural. As for me, well, not so much.

"When did you start learning to skate?" I decided to ask him as I sat on a nearby bench, attempting to put on my skates."You stand on the ice like your standing on regular ground with sneakers on."

Percy chuckled. "Really?"

I scoffed. "Uh, yeah, do you not see yourself standing like the professional you are?"

Percy rolled his eyes. "I'm not a professional. That's taking it too far."

"Do you not see yourself standing there like you do it every second of the day?!" I gesticulated wildly with both hands once I finally got my skates to fit onto my feet.

Percy shrugged. "Not really. I thought this was normal."

"What. I don't even--how?!" I stuttered. "How do you call balancing on that normal?!"

"You won't know unless you try." Percy held a hand out to me. "Come on."

"I feel like you're gonna make fun of me," I murmured and Percy rolled his eyes.

"I'm not, I promise," he said as he pulled me up from my seat on the bench.

I stumbled, and Percy led me out farther on the ice rink.

"Just slide your feet; don't try to walk," Percy advised.

I did as he told me, and I was starting to get the hang of it.

"Hey, let go of my hand," I commanded.

"Are you sure? You tried doing this for about ten seconds," Percy questioned for reassurance.

I nodded. "Yeah, I got it," I said confidently.

Percy looked a bit hesitant still, but he let go of my hand. I slid along the ice smoothly, as if I had already gone ice skating before.

Percy stopped and stared at me, completely astounded. I risked to make a spin, and I actually didn't fall. I was pretty surprised myself, and so was Percy.

"How did you...what..." Percy couldn't even find the right words to say.

I laughed, gliding around Percy in perfect strides. "I never knew how alive I could feel in an ice rink that has glass walls all around it with only two entrances."

Percy rolled his eyes, but a smile sat upon his flawless face. "You are so sarcastic, aren't you?"

I chuckled. I couldn't stop smiling, which was very unnatural of me. "Aren't I always?"

"I guess," Percy agreed.

We skated around the ice rink a bit more, trying not to bump into the people that were new at ice skating--and you could tell who those people were. Well, I didn't know if people could tell if I was new at ice skating.

We soon stopped to catch a breath of air, and Percy glanced up at me with a smile.

"Were you born to skate or what? The only person falling here is me," Percy stated.

I smirked. "Maybe I was born to skate. Maybe it's my calling."

Percy laughed. "Your calling? Okay, Nico, okay."

I slightly laughed. "Are we just gonna stand here like idiots, or are we gonna skate?"

Percy smiled. "We're gonna skate, that's what, Mr. I-was-born-to-skate."

I rolled my eyes at the stupid, yet straightforward, nickname. Percy laughed at my reaction and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me along the ice just like that. And me?

Well, I had no idea what to do after that. I mean, I just couldn't struggle out of Percy's grip, could I? I'd just fall flat on my face. And I surely didn't want that.

Percy kissed me on the cheek with a smile, and he unwrapped himself from me, leaving me colder than before now that Percy's body warmth was gone.

He took my hand and we skated around for what felt like an eternity. A nice eternity might I add.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

84.4K 2.3K 19
Nico is so moody and detached all the time, and Leo has seen enough of it. When Nico helps the mechanic after a couple of Hermes kids 'mess around' w...
24.6K 651 18
The third installment of the Big Three saga! After a school year away from Thalia and Nico, how has the threes relationship changed? How will Percy a...
10.2K 255 35
I have been a fan of PJO since forever... so here is a cool au about my fav percico. Nico is a new student who has fallen hard for this blueish gree...
43.6K 1.1K 15
The deaths of their friends left Percy and Nico shattered. Only they understand each other; but something stirs within both boys, feelings they don't...