BOMBSHELL...SHAWN MENDES

By -rogersonlyfans

[COMPLETED] š—Æš—¼š—ŗš—Æš˜€š—µš—²š—¹š—¹ [noun]: an unexpected and surprising event, especially an unpleasant one. in w... More

惟ā˜…š—£š—®š—暝˜ š—¼š—»š—²; š—•š—¢š— š—•š—¦š—›š—˜š—Ÿš—Ÿ
i. airplane
ii. first time she got drunk
iii. one night stand
iv. forbidden kiss
v. communication
vi. deep thoughts
vii. follow your heart
viii. last night
ix. mistake or not?
x. best friends
xi. back in la
xii. hard to forget
xiii. slow
xiv. past
xv. family dinner
xvi. mad boyfriend
xvii. moving together
xviii. trust me
xix. let's be crazy
xx. best babysitters
xxi. joy
xxii. most beautiful woman
xxiii. sick & stressed
xxiv. leave us alone
xxv. lil champ
xxvi. try to forget
xxvii. asshole
xxviii. disappointed parents
xxix. music to my heart
xxx. goodbye
惟ā˜… š—£š—®š—暝˜ š˜š˜„š—¼: š—–š—”š—Ÿš— š—”š—˜š—¦š—¦
i. life apart
ii. another shot at love
iii. miserable
iv. lonely
v. is he good?
vi. cries & laughs
vii. lunatic
viii. hit
ix. her only family
x. lost without her
xii. "don't do it."
xiii. making memories
xiv. the first date
xv. p & b
xvi. promise me to love me
xvii. baby steps
xviii. birthday girl
xix. blue christmas
xx. close to you
xxi. something better
xxii. to us
xxiii. unexcepted
XXIV. "FEELS LIKE THE SUN IS FINALLY SHINNING."
xxv. two more mendes?
xxvi. Welcome to our world !
xxvi. growing too fast
xxviii. a dream
BLACK LIVES MATTER !
xxix. the heartbreaker
xxx. and that's how i met your mother
Acknowledgment

xi. by her side

1.1K 41 2
By -rogersonlyfans

Phoebe's eyes opened after what seemed an eternity. She quickly noticed that an arm was wrapped around, she recognized Shawn's tattoo. Did he really come?

"Morning..." Shawn whispered softly, as, she looked up. "How are you feeling?"

She bit her lower lip. "Can you just hold me?" She queried, earning a hum from Shawn. He wrapped his two arms around her while she snuggled against him. just like before. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me." He answered. "I would do anything for you Phoebe. Anything." He talked kissing her head. "Could you tell me what happened?"

She nodded, still holding him. "Don't get mad and promise to not do anything." She murmured. "Vince was...violent with me, when he was talking but last night, he hit me and chocked me." She shivered as Shawn held her closer.

"I fucking knew it!" Shawn shouted. "Brian didn't believe me. I knew that something was off and you keep saying that you were happy and okay." Shawn spoke. "That Vince is a piece of shit."

"I know." Answered Phoebe. "Can we go downstairs? I'm kind of hungry."

Shawn chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Of course, always hungry." Phoebe cracked a smile before standing up and stretched. "Come here."

She made her way back to Shawn as he grabbed his hoodie, she put her arms in the air while he donned her his sweatshirt, she thanked him and walked to the door.

"Did you plan on leaving without me?" He teased as she giggled, waiting for him. "Can I grab your hand? Or is it too much?"

Phoebe smiled and took his hand in hers. "Here. Now let's go downstairs."

They both walked downstairs, hand in hand. They were soon greeted by Shawn's family. They all looked Phoebe with big eyes and all stood up.

"Phoebs?" Queried Jake as he walked closer. "Is that you?" Phoebe nodded. "Oh my— It feels so good to see you! Give me a hug!"

Phoebe laughed loudly before wrapping her arms around him, Jake had been amazing with her when he learnt the news about the baby and the breakup.

Scott pushed Jake away before taking her in his arms. "Wow, I missed you." He talked kissing her forehead multiple times.

"Alright! Scott go away! My time now!" Yelled Aaliyah making everyone laugh. "Mum! Tell him to move."

Karen sighed. "Scottie, let your sister hugs Phoebe."

Scott let out a groan before kissing Phoebe's cheek and going back to his seat, Aaliyah squealed before hugging the woman tightly. Phoebe's arms tightened around the teenager, as some tears fell down.

"Alright girls! Time to eat." Shawn exclaimed, gently grabbing Phoebe's waist and sitting her down next to him. "A-are you crying?" He asked

"I'm just happy." She replied before eating her breakfast. "Thank you everyone." She said. "I love you all very much."

Jake laughed. "Even our lame brother?" He pointed at Shawn.

Phoebe hummed, sipping on her coffee. "Even your lame ass brother." She talked, eyeing Shawn.

Shawn cracked a smile before slipping his hand under the table and grabbing hers. "I love you." He whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek.

"So...What bring you here?" Questioned Scott.

As he asked the question, she could feel Shawn and his parents tensing up. She let out a frustrated sigh before clearing her throat, she squeezed Shawn's hand before looking at his siblings.

"You really don't have to..." Spoke Manny, watching her.

She offered him a real smile. "You guys are my family, right?" They all nodded. "And, I trust you all so here we go." She coughed. "Before, you guys have to promise that you won't hit anyone."

Jake and Scott looked at each other, confused before nodding. "So, you knew that I had a boyfriend named Vince..."

Jake let out a gasp. "Don't tell me that..."

"Shut up." She talked. "I will be very quick cause he doesn't deserve all that talk about him. Anyways, he hit me. Yesterday night."

"What the fuck?" Yelled Scott. "Is this real?" He added, making Phoebe nods. "Can I fucking kill him?"

Shawn sighed. "You will do nothing, Scott. She said no."

"But, your girl was hit by a guy Shawn!"

Phoebe stood up. "First, I'm not his girl and— You won't do anything to Vince. Is that clear?" Scott quickly nodded. "And, don't throw everything on Shawn! Do you understand?" She pointed her finger at him as he gulped.

"Yes, sorry Phoebs." He whispered. "I just thought that..."

Phoebe plopped on his lap as he wrapped his strong arms around her. "M' sorry." She spoke softly. "You're like a brother and...I don't want to get mad at you."

They all giggled. "I love you all guys. Can we all spend the day together?" She queried.

Karen sipped her tea, humming. "I guess we could, Aaliyah can stay at home today and the guys too, uh?" The three boys nodded, earning a shy smile from Phoebe.

"Thank you so much for doing this." She smiled. "I really appreciate it and it feels good to be by your side again." She stared at Shawn as he gave her a cheeky smile and a wink.

[]

"Alright guys! In the living room now!" Yelled Karen.

Phoebe walked to the living room, still in Shawn's hoodie and her hair in a ponytail. She sat next to Shawn and laid her head on his shoulder, waiting for the rest of the family. Shawn let his head fall on hers, enjoying the moment. Just them, close to each other again.

"What are we watching?" Yelled Jake jumping on the couch. "Yo guys, could you move a little?" He muttered.

Phoebe looked at him. "B-but if we move, where do I sit?" She queried.

"Between Shawn's legs!" Screamed Scott, letting himself fall next to his brother. "We are saving a place for Aaliyah. Mum and dad will sit there." He showed the other couch.

Phoebe and Shawn moved to the side, he laid as the young woman went between his legs. Her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her stomach.

"Gimme a blanket." She murmured. "Kinda cold."

Shawn chuckled. "Sure." He said, kissing her forehead. "Scotty, give me the blanket please." He grabbed the blanket from Scott's hands before putting it on them.

Karen and Manny walked in the living room with three bowls of popcorns, they gave one to Shawn and one to Aaliyah and kept one for them.

Phoebe couldn't help but watch the people around her. She could hear the laughs from the Mendes family as they watched the movie, Shawn kept his arms around her as she intertwined their hands together.

This moment never crossed her mind. Her, crying in Manny's arms. Yelling at Scott like, he was her little brother. Hugging Shawn, like they were back together. It felt good and real. She could be happy with them...with him.

"Are you watching?" Whispered Shawn in her ear.

"The movie?" She whispered back. "Not really, I was thinking."

Shawn giggled silently. "As always. My girl is always torturing her brain, eh?"

Phoebe cracked a smile at his words. "Always."

"I love you, you know that." He tightened his arms around her as she gave his hands a squeeze.

"I know that. I love you too." She murmured, kissing his chin. "Thank you for being here today."

Shawn laid his lips on her cheek, while she giggled softly. "You can fall sleep." He mumbled.

She closed her eyes, scooting closer to him. "You sure?"

He hummed. "Hundred percent, baby. Sleep." He told her.

After two hours Shawn softly shook Phoebe, making her open her eyes. She stretched before sitting up, she rubbed her eyes and smiled at him.

"Thanks for letting me sleep." She mumbled, yawning.

He gave her a nod. "Of course, honey. Want me to stay at home a little longer?"

"What do you mean?" She queried. "Like, staying here with me?"

"Yeah, I can take a few days off and stay here with you until you feel better." He kissed her cheek. "I don't care of what you think, I will stay with you. I want to be the best for you, Phoebs."

"Okay, I appreciate." She smiled softly. "Thank you."

Ahem, I'm soft. It's like she belonged with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 404 55
Just some cute imagines I decided to make ā¤ļø enjoy :) P.S contains some swearing, but not much Vote and comment on imagines if you like them <3 Follo...
49.8K 643 50
random imagines about your favorite person: Shawn Mendes. šŸ¤ šŸŽ€ ā™” šŸŽ€ šŸ¤
1.2M 22.3K 104
[ šˆšš’š“š€š†š‘š€šŒ ] ā š‘ ā„Žš‘Žš‘¤š‘›š‘šš‘’š‘›š‘‘š‘’š‘ : š‘¤š‘œš‘¤, š‘¦š‘œš‘¢'š‘Ÿš‘’ š‘”š‘œš‘Ÿš‘”š‘’š‘œš‘¢š‘  āž in which a boy comes across a girls instagram account. (...
144K 3.2K 61
"Come on ash please you can do this" Shawn said pumping her chest "Ever since you walked into that music shop you changed my life I love you, you c...