Little Dallas. ( Hayes Grie...

By gkrodriguez

Daniella Dallas is you're average girl. She doesn't like to be girly and just has her own style. But she is a... More

Chapter 1 Who's At The Door?
Chapter 2 Meeting The Guys
Chapter 3 Drive Thru
Chapter 4 Cams Being Overprotective
Chapter 5 Shelbys Seceret
Chapter 6 Going Swimming
Chapter 7 Capping On Girls
Chapter 8 The Kiss
Chapter 9 Just Going To Sleep
Just A Little Follow
Chapter 10 Getting Breakfast
Chapter 11 Im Not Wearing A Dress!!
Chapter 12 The Asking
Forever To Finsish
Chapter 13 Bonefire Night
Chapter 14 Maggie Moos
Chapter 15 Late Night Snack
Chapter 16 The Breaking!!
A/N
Chapter 17 Date Night/Fliming
Chapter 18 Pretty Little Lairs
Chapter 19 Girls Day!!
Chapter 20 Approval?
Chapter 21 She's Gone And Im Still Here
Chapter 22 Getting Messy
Chapter 23 Just Us.
Chapter 24 Unexpected
Chapter 25 New Adventure....
Chapter 26 Airplane
Chapter 27 Getting There
DIGI TOUR!
Chapter 28 Show Time
Chapter 29 What Happend?...
Chapter 30 We're Done
Chapter 31 Whats with guys?
Chapter 32 Flying
Chapter 33 Video
DYLAN DAUZAT!
Chapter 34 Austin And More
Chapter 35 With my girl
Chapter 36 PhotoShoot And A Surprise
Chapter 37 Chill Day
Chapter 38 Brothaa & Sistaa Time
I Love You Guys So Freaking Much!
Chapter 39 No More Love
Chapter 40 Broken Promises.
Chapter 41 Don't Repeat What I Say.
Chapter 42 Birthday Party And Surprise's
Chapter 43 #AskDaniAndHayes
Chapter 44 Relapse.
Chapter 45 Car Rides
Chapter 46 Moving Day
Chapter 47 Registration
Chapter 48 Late Nights.
thank you!
OH MY GOSH

Prologue

17.6K 239 44
By gkrodriguez

Daniella Faith Dallas is not your typical 14 year old girl. And before you ask Yes her brother is Cameron Dallas. Cameron is really protective over is little sister because well she is his little sister. So you can already guess she is single. So enough with Cameron lets introduce you to Daniella. Daniella has a best friend named Shelby, Shelby is 15 so one year older than Daniella , Shelby is the only one that can call her Dani or people that are just really important to her.

Daniella is also vine, YouTube and social media famous. Especially YouTube famous because she vloges, makeup toutorials, singing covers , challenges/ regular videos and her soccer skills.

Shelby is a very nice person, if you don't get her mad. She has natural blond hair, but has red ,white and little bit of orange that she dyed and has carmal eyes. Dani and Shelby are very close even though they are one year apart they still like to have fun together. So both of the girls are peas in a pod, pencil and paper or even peanut butter and jelly whatever you can come with that's what they are! They can never be separated.

Daniella has light brown hair with natural blonde streaks in her hair with natural beach waves.Has hazel eyes that really pop out.Loves to pennyboard,acting, sing, loves batman and is absolutely in love with soccer! She doesn't like to be girly, has her own sense of style. Loves to wear beanies! And of course a very loud person. She is also that type of girl that everyone wants to be around. Isn't afraid of scary movies, will speak her own mind ,always wants to be a tough girl, she doesn't like to cry over little things, but she will only if its a big situation. And if someone steps on her shoes she will step on yours back!

Daniella has never meet one of her brothers friends because Cameron thinks that Dani will either embarrass him or just be mean to his friends or maybe just fall for one of them. Will she? Or will Cameron get in the middle of her love life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
874K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
188K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
694K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...