BOMBSHELL...SHAWN MENDES

By -rogersonlyfans

[COMPLETED] š—Æš—¼š—ŗš—Æš˜€š—µš—²š—¹š—¹ [noun]: an unexpected and surprising event, especially an unpleasant one. in w... More

惟ā˜…š—£š—®š—暝˜ š—¼š—»š—²; š—•š—¢š— š—•š—¦š—›š—˜š—Ÿš—Ÿ
i. airplane
ii. first time she got drunk
iii. one night stand
iv. forbidden kiss
v. communication
vi. deep thoughts
vii. follow your heart
viii. last night
ix. mistake or not?
x. best friends
xi. back in la
xii. hard to forget
xiii. slow
xiv. past
xv. family dinner
xvi. mad boyfriend
xvii. moving together
xviii. trust me
xix. let's be crazy
xx. best babysitters
xxi. joy
xxii. most beautiful woman
xxiii. sick & stressed
xxiv. leave us alone
xxv. lil champ
xxvi. try to forget
xxvii. asshole
xxviii. disappointed parents
xxix. music to my heart
xxx. goodbye
惟ā˜… š—£š—®š—暝˜ š˜š˜„š—¼: š—–š—”š—Ÿš— š—”š—˜š—¦š—¦
i. life apart
ii. another shot at love
iii. miserable
v. is he good?
vi. cries & laughs
vii. lunatic
viii. hit
ix. her only family
x. lost without her
xi. by her side
xii. "don't do it."
xiii. making memories
xiv. the first date
xv. p & b
xvi. promise me to love me
xvii. baby steps
xviii. birthday girl
xix. blue christmas
xx. close to you
xxi. something better
xxii. to us
xxiii. unexcepted
XXIV. "FEELS LIKE THE SUN IS FINALLY SHINNING."
xxv. two more mendes?
xxvi. Welcome to our world !
xxvi. growing too fast
xxviii. a dream
BLACK LIVES MATTER !
xxix. the heartbreaker
xxx. and that's how i met your mother
Acknowledgment

iv. lonely

1.4K 38 12
By -rogersonlyfans

As soon as Vince passed the front door, a sigh of relief escaped her lips. He was gone for the day, and; she was free. A wide smile crept on her face, making her grab her phone and dialed Nina's number.

"Hello?" Her soft yet masculine voice answered.

She cleared her throat. "Hey, you must be Thomas. I'm Phoebe, I wanted to talk to Nina. Is she here?" She queried as she hummed.

"Yup, she is in bed." He replied. "Do you want to talk to her?" He added.

"Please." Phoebe smiled, even if he couldn't see her, he could still hear her smile in her voice. "Nina?"

She chuckled. "Morning, Phoebs." She talked sweetly, making her smile grow wider.

She bit my lower lip. "Okay, um, could we have a girl day? Vince is out and I really want to have a whole day with you."

She laughed. "You sound so cute but sure. Just need to get ready, and, I will meet you at Tim in fifteen?" She proposed as Phoebe accepted, right away. "All right, see you then."

"Yup." She answered before hanging up and getting ready.

Stepping out of her lobby, she noticed that there weren't many people out. A typical winter morning, it was cold, but the streets looked a lot of better without the crowds. She blew air in her hands, in attempts to warm them but failed, she kept them in the pockets of my jacket and walked to the coffee shop.

The bell rang, making people turn their heads towards the young woman walking in the coffee. She walked to the front, waiting for someone to take her order.

"Hello, Miss Clark." Said Leo. "Same order?" He queried.

She nodded shyly. "Yes." She giggled.

Leo was working here since she moved back to Toronto, and, she was used to seeing him almost every day. They would sometimes talk but they never really became friends, even if he knew a lot
more than anyone she knew.

"Can you make two orders?" She asked before he left.

He offered a sweet smile. "Of course, M'lady."

She giggled and bit her lower lip. Deep inside, she always knew his crush for her, but, she tried nothing to lead him on. A few minutes later, Leo came back with her orders, she thanked him and went outside for a little.

"Hola, Marco." She spoke, making Marco lookup. "For you." She stretches her arm, offering him the second order.

His eyes lighted up as he grabbed the bag. "My angel came to me, today." He laughed along with her. "How are you today?"

She shrugged. "Fine, what about you? Not cold?" She questioned.

He shook his head. "I've been like this for a while, now. Cold isn't hard to bear." He told her truthfully.

She couldn't help but felt bad for him. "I will bring you a cover and a new jacket." She spoke out loud, making his head snaps towards her.

He chuckled. "You are way too nice, Phoebe." He replied, making her heart melt.

"And, you, Marco deserves so much more." She answered, standing up. "I will see you tomorrow?"

He nodded. "Always here for my angel."

She let out a giggled before stepping inside, again. She quickly spotted her friend, Nina. She made her way to the table and sat in front of her; Nina took off her headphones and quickly tugged them away.

"Phoebe!" She exclaimed. "How are you?"

Phoebe shrugged. "Thank you for coming, I needed to talk to somebody." She talked, sipping on her coffee. "I saw my ex-boyfriend."

Nina frowned, not seeing where Phoebe was going. "I don't get it. I mean, it's just an ex."

"I would like to call him, just an ex...But, he's not only an ex." She laughed sadly, pushing the tears away. "Tell nothing to anyone, please." She begged.

Nina reached her hand over the table and grabbed it. "I'm here for you, Phoebe."

She took a deep breath. "Five years ago, my close friend invited me to her wedding. Her fiancé was amazing and everyone kept saying that he was marrying the wrong person...One day, he had a fight with her a-and, I took him away but as friends..." She let out a shaky breath, squeezing Nina's hand. "And, he kissed me. He continued trying to get me? Yeah." She chuckled.

"So, he cheated?" The woman questioned.

"He did." She quickly replied. "Weirdly, it made him realize that he loved me. So, when I left and flew back to LA, he called off the engagement and came to me." I bit my lower lip. "And, we got together."

She giggled. "This is kinda romantic except the cheating part."

"Right!" Phoebe answered. "Then we moved together, I got pregnant and..."

She gasped. "Excuse me? Pregnant? Sorry but holy shit, Phoebs." Phoebe nodded, hiding her face. "What the fuck are you doing by Vince's side?"

"Not everything goes as we wanted." She replied. "Shawn was extremely stressed because of work and, he put everything on me without noticing and... that day, he promised to take me on a date, but, he didn't show up so I ended up falling asleep on the couch. He came back around one in the morning, he apologized but I pushed him away cause I was so damn mad."

Nina groaned. "I mean, who forgot his pregnant girlfriend at home?" Phoebe hummed. "He's an asshole." She stated, making Phoebe laugh.

"And, that night I had a dream, our baby was born and...I was pregnant with a boy." She smiled. "Our little girl was running everywhere, but, the cramps were killing me. When I woke up, I felt like I would pass out and when he turned the lights on..." She cut herself, allowing tears to roll down.

Nina dried her tears and offered her a warm smile. "I'm here. Take your time."

"The sheets were full of blood and when we rushed to the hospital, the doctor announced that I did a miscarriage." She chocked. "When I told him, he changed completely and walked out of the room." She cried more. "A week after, we got into a big fight and he blamed everything on me." She let out of Nina's hand and hid her face in her hands. "So, I broke up and came here. My best friend is also his best friend, but he always tried to hide me from Shawn." She giggled at how protective Brian was.

"I would do the same. After what happened, there is no way that the dude approaches you again!"

"I know." She whispered. "But, we talked, and I told him I was happy... but I'm not." Nina frowned. "Vin-"

"Phoebe?" A masculine voice cut her, she looked up, meeting the eyes of the man she used to love. "Hey!" He told her happily.

"Shawn!" Her face lightened as she stood up and embraced him in a big hug.

Nina stood up and moved next to Phoebe. "Phoebs, I will be outside." She spoke, grabbing her stuff and heading outside.

"Were you crying?" He queried, cupping her face. His hands were still warm, making Phoebe close your eyes.

She hummed. "Yeah, I was." She admitted. "We were talking about you, about us."

"Oh." He said, looking away. "I was about to ask, why your friend looked like she wanted to kill me." He joked.

Phoebe bit her lower lip. "Because of what I told her." She uttered.

Shawn sighed. "I'm not proud of this." He muttered. Phoebe hummed, looking around. "What are you looking for?"

Phoebe stared at him. "Nothing." In fact, the young woman was looking around, to see if Vince wasn't here. "It was good to see you, Shawn. I have to go."

"Yeah, have a good day." He grinned, fixing his beanie. "See you soon?"

Phoebe giggled. "I hope." She responded. "All right, bye Shawn." Shawn kissed her forehead before letting her go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 13K 49
"See, I remember how you felt on that day, But I forget all the faces except one, And what hurts the most is that I'll never know what we could've be...
144K 3.2K 61
"Come on ash please you can do this" Shawn said pumping her chest "Ever since you walked into that music shop you changed my life I love you, you c...
25K 731 38
To you, he was your idol, your everything, your biggest inspiration. But to him, you were just another fan in the crowd. That was, until his eyes met...