Twice High School Host Club 2...

By Shirei01

After Song (Y/n) [Your name] and (Y/n)'s half sister Bae Joohyun [Irene] leave Seoul, Korea to live in Tokyo... More

Prologue
Night 1 Jpn
Night 2 KOR
Night 3 JPN
Night 4 Kor
Night 5 Jpn
Night 6 Kor
Night 7 Jpn
Night 8 Kor
Night 10
Night 11
Night 12
Night 13
Night 14
Night 15
Night 16
Night 17
Night 18
Night 19
Night 20
Night 21
Night 22
Night 23
Night 24
Night 25
Night 26
Night 27
Night 28
Night 29
Night 30
Special Chapter
Night 31
Night 32
Night 33
Night 34
Night 35
Night 36
Night 37
Night 38
Night 39
Night 40
Night 41
Night 42
Night 43
Night 44
Night 45
Night 46
Night 47
Night 48
Night 49
Night 50
Night 51
Night 52
Night 53
Special Chapter II: Be my Valentine
Night 54
Night 55
Night 56
Night 57
Night 58
Night 59
Night 60
Special Chapter III: Outdoor Concert went ???
Night 61
Night 62
Night 63
Night 64
Night 65
Night 66
Night 67
Special Chapter 04/01/22

Night 9

4K 207 59
By Shirei01

(Y/n)'s POV

"Touchdown Korea!" Kura said happily going down the plane, I sigh.

'I never know I'll come back here..' I look around the city from the hellipad as I slowly walk down.

"She's so cheerful right?" Nako follow me smiling.

"Mm.. Right.." I said still looking at my happy pill right in front of me.

"Its her first time travelling... She never get out of Japan... Tokyo and Hakata to be exactly.." She explained.

'I'm glad she's the one who persuade me here...'

"Hey Nako! (Y/n)! Move faster!! Lets go to Seoul-"

"We're at Seoul now Kura.." I walk beside her, and point the lights from the city in front of us.

"This is where I grow up..." I smile a bit looking around.

"I already know that pabo.." She said pinching my cheek.

"A-Aww.. F-Fine fine.." I said looking at her, I caught her staring at me.

"K-Kura..?"

"(Y/n)..." We both said at the same time staring at eachother.

"Ehem... Ms Song.. The elevator is ready.. We can go down to your room and rest then you both can go to school tomorrow.." Nako said holding a notebook, maybe she already fix my schedule.

"You wont go to school with us..?" Sakura ask her, she shook her head.

"Mr Song doesnt have an order like that to me Sakura-nee.." She said, I look at Kura and she was looking at me then she nod.

"I'll tell dad you will go to school with us tomorrow so you should rest too.." I look at Nako.

"But Ms Song-"

"You will not follow her order Nako?" Sakura look at her, I saw Nako smile and run to hug me.

"Thank you (Y/n)-nee!" She hug me tight.

"She really love studying..." Kura pat her head, I smile and pull Kura on our hug.

'We're like a family right?'

-Next Day-

Nayeon's POV

The bell rang signaling another boring day to start.

"You are always bored at school nowadays Nayeon-nii.." Chaeyoung is looking at me.

"What are those girls doing?" Jeongyeon point at Tzuyu, Mina, Sana and Momo, they're all having a serious disscussion.

"Girls? Are you all-" Jihyo got cut by Tzuyu.

"Isnt it much better if we have a vacation! Even for a month??" She suddenly said, strange.

"Lets start today if you guys want?" Sana added.

"Lets just get off to school-" I stood up cutting Mina.

"Lets go Jeongyeon we're going to be late... We'll be back at lunch.." I grab Jeongyeon's arm and walk away.

"H-Hey w-wait..!" Jeongyeon complained but I pulled her.

"Lets go!"

"I promise you guys... She'll regret it later.." I heard Mina said but I already walk out to our classroom.

"We're late!!" Jeongyeon pull me running.

"S-Shi-" I run to follow her pace.

"Finally!" We reach the classroom, I open the door and-

"Ms Im, Ms Yoo... You are both late..." I look at the teacher but someone was covering her.

"(Y/n)..?" The girl face me, it was her.

"Nayeon..?" Her eyes was wide, staring at me.

"Ooh.. My.." I heard Jeongyeon.

'(Y/n)...? (Y/n) is b-back...? P-Plus she's with a girl..?'

"Dare..? [Who?]" The girl ask (Y/n) but we are still staring at eachother. Face to face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
499K 20.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
365K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...