The Black Panther (Discontinu...

By creolelady

You make me the woman, I've always wanted to be. T'Challa x a woman who's an uncanny copy of the storm who o... More

Duchess ( Revamped)
Beginning (Revamped)
Vibranium (Revamped )
The Dora's ( Revamped)
Cai Bride ( Revamped)
First Dates (New Chapter)
Mrs. Udaku ( Revamped)
Honeymoon (Revamped)
Behind Closed Doors (Revamped)
Just let go (New Chapter) Pt.1
Just let go (New chapter) pt.2
Not Yours ( Revamped)
Hello Ego (Revamped)
Harper, 2 u ( New chapter)
Homecoming ( Revamped)
The King (New Chapter)
The Press ( Revamped)
King's duty pt.1 (New Chapter)
Sedate Me (New chapter)
Twin Flames ( New Chapter)
The end & beginning ( New Chapter)
Sky Goddess ( New chapter )
Morph ( New Chapter )
Reckless pt.1 ( Revamped)
Lover's Day (New Chapter)
Snap ( New chapter)
tewagī( New chapter )
Stages ( New chapter )
Capture me (New chapter)
Reckless pt.2 ( Revamped)
Visions of old ( New chapter)
Thinking ( New chapter )
Ororo's Letter ( New Chapter)
Son of a king pt.1 ( New chapter)
Son of a King pt.2 (New chapter)
Venom Pt. 1 (Revamped)
Venom pt.2 (Revamped)
Harper's Dream ( Revamped)
River (New Chapter)
Interlinked ( New chapter)
Azari ( New chapter)
13 (New chapter)
20 ( Revamped)
Finishline (New Chapter)
Surprise (New chapter)
Naysayers (Revamped!!)
With a chance of Rain? ( New chapter)

Grace (New chapter)

2.9K 115 27
By creolelady

Please listen to music linked with chapter

Warning : NSFW. Highly highly erotic. Take caution.

I held Azari in my arms as I stood beside T in the waiting room. Bia came in, she was gorgeous. Like other worldly gorgeous but there was a roughness about her that I couldn't put my finger on. She seemed guarded, which made a lot of sense considering what just happened to her.

" Hi ", she spoke to me first. I smile and say hello back.

" How are you feeling ? ", T asked.

" Physically I feel fine. Thankyou ", she shrugged.

" Good, I'm glad ", T responded shortly.

" You'll just love our homes here in Wakanda. So many new inventions to make your life at home easier. I think you'll find them convenient ", I strike up conversation with her.

" About that, um...would be okay if Erik and I stayed in separate homes ? ", she asked us.

" Of course. That would seem most appropriate. Thankfully we have two homes available ", Said T.

Erik walked in shortly after and I couldn't hide my drop of expression. I could feel my grip on T'challa's shoulder tighten. Azari started to fuss on cue, as if he could sense my emotions. T'challa grabbed him from my arms, bouncing him on his knee.

" Bia has explained to me that she would like to be in separate homes. I've been able to reserve two different properties for you both near the boarder. It's a more rural part of Wakanda which I think will be critical in the healing of you both. I think it would be best for the two of you to negotiate your belongings that are being shipped here as we speak. The money in your back accounts will be settled and turned into Wakandan currency. The money laying around will be split evenly and sent to your both. Fortunately for you both the currency in Wakanda is not far off from US dollars, though things cost less here. Here are your keys for your homes ", T'challa gives them the keys. He also handed them two smart phones. (Wakandan version of an iPhone )

" Harper thought it would be better instead of using a Kimoyo bracelet for everything. The style of these homes are closer to what you two are used to as well to get your adjusted. Baby steps ", T gently nudged me and I smiled softly at Erik avoiding staring to0 long.

" A chaperon will escort you two to your properties. I want to give you two time to settle, so your first session will be here in the palace in exactly one week. If you need to be taken anywhere your personal chaperones will drive you until you have down time to take your drivers test for your license. You can access your chaperones from home by pressing a button on some of your appliances. Instructions on how to do that and work the technology will be provided. Your citizenship passes will take a few days to process. Questions ? ", he looked between the two of them.

" How far away will my home be from his ? ", she asked.

" 5 minutes by car, 10 minutes by foot. Trust me there is a lot more space between the two of you then you think. Unfortunately there aren't many homes near the boarder and the few that are further apart are occupied by boarder patrol families. I did the very best I could ", T'Challa explained.

" I hope I don't sound ungrateful. I'm very thankful for this opportunity. It's perfectly fine ", Bia reassured. T'challa nodded with understanding.

" Our help will show you two out ", T'challa gesrured towards the door.

I watched them leave and I exhaled. T stood up and pressed his hand against my cheek reassuringly.

" You did well", he encouraged.

" My palms are sweating ", I huffed. He kissed my forehead reassuringly. We spent the rest of that day in bed seemingly exhausted from our exchange.

In those coming weeks Erik and Harper were in and out the palace for hydrotherapy sessions with one of our top scientist. It would extract their memories and send that information over to the therapist, our top therapist as well. She specialized in extreme therapy and PTSD. I heard a lot of yelling. I admit that I spyed sometimes because I was so curious. Eventually T'challa caught me and scolded me. As defensive as I was he said it would be better to befriend Bia if I was so curious about her. I couldn't bring myself to strike up a conversation with her. She was just so interesting, I didn't get to be around women her age often. She seemed to be about the same age as me, maybe a few years older from the way her eyes seemed so wise beyond her years.

T'challa passed a bill allowing most international media to stream and be distributed throughout Wakanda. Less mainstream artists were making their debut here. Television shows and movies I'd never seen before would be allowed here. He also was heavily in communication with the avengers. I'd yet to meet everyone but I would very soon. He offered me a spot but I said I'd wait just a bit longer until I was comfortable with leaving Azari.

Until then I'd continue to be hands on with Azari and pacing my work load as a new mom. Today was a bit overwhelming so I decided to take Azari outside for his after lunch nap. He enjoyed the all glass green house and I knew it wouldn't be long before he was fast asleep. I read a book and have tea as I watch him. I hear feet patting towards me but I asssume it's one of the servants only to find the mysterious girl Erik was with.

" Bia! So nice to see you again ! ", I immediately go in for a hug.

" How are you ? Please sit. Would you like some tea ? It was just made ", I gesture to the tea pot.

" I've been great. I would love some ", She accepts my offer. I pour tea into my cup.

" It's Black tea infused with orange ", I chirp while pouring the hot liquid into a porcelain cup.

" Do you want cream or sugar ? ", I ask.

" No, just plain will do ", She accepts the cup from me and takes a sip from it.

" Azari and I are just getting some sun and quiet time. The palace can cloud your brain sometimes. It can be over stimulating for him especially when it's time for him to sleep ", I turn to him and pick him up. He's awake sucking on his fist.

" I just fed you. Don't embarrass me in front of our guest like I don't feed you ? ", I whisper loudly to him. Coincidentally he grins at me.

" And he's petty like his dad. He won't take a pacifier but he'll gnaw away at his fist all day confusing me. I find it quite funny ", I joke, sitting him up against my belly.

" He is beautiful ", Bia smiles at him.

" Thanks. I think he looks like his dad ", Azari fixates on Bia not recognizing the new face.

" I think he looks like you. He has your eyes sort of, they're more grey though ", She notices.

" Weird huh ? Before I became a mutant I had amber/light brown eyes. I can't remember anyone in my family nor T'challa's having grey. You never know with this kid though, he's half mutant...half genetically enhanced by his father. Who knows what it means, I love him either way. He seems to find you quite interesting though. Want to hold him ? ", I ask, hoping to break the ice. Bia seemed very reserved and a bit nervous.

" It's really easy. I'll show you. Put your arms out just like me ", I lay him in her arms still holding his head.

" Now use your arm to support his head ", I rested his soft head onto her inner arm. He looks up at her fidgeting slightly because he was comfortable before with me. He eventually mellowed out and gave her a gummy charming smile. They both stare at another seemingly unsure. Suddenly Harper's face broke up in sadness. My stomach drops in uncertainty. She begins to cry.

" I'm sorry..it's just that. I lost a baby once ...", She sniffled rocking him slowly in her arms. Azari is of course confused..

" Oh...Oh I'm SO sorry. I didn't mean to force you into- I'm sorry ", I apologized quickly.

" It's FINE really. I guess the issue is a little more sore than I thought. You did nothing wrong. I'm glad I got to meet him anyway ", she handed him back. I watch her wipe her tears away. I hand her a tissue.

" Today has been A DAY. First finding out what my ex-boyfriend did here a few months back and now I'm crying after holding a baby. I'm a mess ", She chuckles.

" Happens to the best of us ", l shrug.

" The reason why I wanted to come see you today is because of Erik. Today we wrapped up our hydrotherapy and I saw what he did to you and everyone. I was speechless...I still am to be honest. I was completely in the dark about this entire situation and now that I know I'm just embarrassed. I don't want you to think I stand behind his actions here at all. I'm just trying my best to heal myself and move on with my life ", she explained. I watch Azari's fall back to sleep in my arms and I put him back in his bassinet.

" I work through any complicated feelings I have in therapy. I harbor no hard feelings towards you or Erik. I'll admit when I see him in the hallway, I do get a bit shaken up. I was actually one of the people who requested his healing. I believe that Erik has the ability to be good. His passion for his people- OUR people, can be turned into something amazing but ONLY if he allows it. As for you, I wish nothing but the best for you. There is nothing more freeing than learning from the past. I want that for you. I could see you've been adamant on separating from Erik and making your own story. You don't have to be a side character in his story anymore. I once had to cut ties with people and be on my own and it was scary. Now I'm a mom, I'm a wife, I'm a leader. I am everything I wanted for myself when I was little. Everything I needed when I was a girl. I really hope you find the peace you're looking for ", I explain sincerely.

" Thanks. I really appreciate that ", Bia sniffled a shot me a smile.

" How old are you ? ", I ask.

" 25 about to turn 26? I don't look 25 ? ", Bia asks.

" Ehh. You look about 20 ", I squint.

" How old are you ? ", she asks now.

" Just turned 21 in March ", I said.

" Wow...you're young. Enjoy it. I'm practically 26 and already feeling it in my hips girl ", Bia blurts.

" Thanks to this guy I'm feeling it already. Babies sure do turn you upside down ", I snort.

" When did you and T'challa meet ? ", said Bia. I can see her loosening up a bit .

" Right after I turned 19. It was an arranged marriage through a business deal that went sour. My father was the emporer of Cai, a corrupt man who used his people. I liberated them and - ", Bia cut her off.

" THAT was you ?! My god. You're like...a legend. Do you know people refer to you as like a god and stuff? Your speech literally echoed around the world. That was a cultural reset. The girls were getting their icy blonde 613 to grey because of that speech ", She geeked out. I watch her in amazement as she stands out of her seat.

" Oh really ? I didn't know. We didn't get much news about it when the boarders were closed during that time but yeah...that was me ", I said sheepishly.

" and now I'm just a milk machine ", I joke.

" Hey...you can totally be a milk machine and a...liberator. It's possible ", Bia contests.

" What about you ? When did you meet Erik ? I hope you don't mind me asking? ", I enquire.

" 19 like you. He was 21 at the time. He's not that much older than me although he acts six ", She rolls her eyes.

" I'd met T as a child. Since we were arranged they got us accustomed to one another. He was a little older than me so he wasn't really interested in playing but he was always respectful. When I was 19 they shipped me off and then boom. Instant love. I always feel lucky that I actually fell in love with him and he didn't turn out to be an ass. Although...if you catch him on the right day- he could be ", I joke.

" Oh I understand alllll too well ", Said Bia. A beep on my kimoyo alerted me of a meeting. I turn off my notifications.

" It looks like I have a meeting in about 10 minutes. I totally forgot about it. Sorry about that, I guess I lost track of time ", I cringe.

" It's no problem really ", Bia insists.

" It was really nice to meet you. I would love to stay in contact with you..if you like ", I hint shyly.

" Like wise ", She grins. We exchange numbers and I leave .

Later that week I noticed Erik outside caring for the rhinos. This was his first time caring for them. He didn't seem to be a fan of them but he still took care of his responsibilities. I decided to go down and finally face what him. I was admittedly nervous for the exchange. He hadn't been rude to me since coming here so that was a good sign. I walk out and observe. I noticed he sat down to take a break after pulling a feed shipment off a truck. I pet one of the rhinos trying not to be obvious but I looked at him too many times to be discreet.

" Hey ", I waved at him nonchalantly. He raised a brow at me taking a swig from his water bottle.

" Sup", he responds.

" I uh...noticed you seem to be struggling with herding them back into their compound ", I strike up causal convo.

" Yeah. Who knew some damn rhinos would be more stubborn than my cats ", he scoffs.

" If you're really having a hard time with them, bribe them with raspberries. They have a weakness for fruit. They also really enjoy watermelon, especially Bella over here ", I gesture the rhino Erik couldn't get back behind the gate.

" Thanks for the tip. Don't know why I didn't think of that then ", he nods.

" So are you liking being a boarder tribesman? ", I ask.

" For the most part yeah. Definitely gives me something to do, something else to think about ", he shrug.

" Don't like big smelly animals though huh ? ", I chuckle.

" Nah. Never ", he snorts.

" Well I'm glad you decided to take the offer. I presume with your military experience you could climb the ranks here pretty quickly. If that's something you're hoping for ?  ", I add.

" Maybe... ", he sighed.

" By the way I finally met Bia. She's really sweet. Super beautiful just like you said....", I mention.

" Yeah about what I said ... regarding the whole comment "she looks better " that was—uncalled for. You're very beautiful, no disrespect of course. But Uh, yeah ", he blurts. I laugh at the stumble of his words.

" Well I coulda' told ya' that. I ain't on the cover of 10 magazines since my reign for no reason ", I joke. Erik chuckles louder actually smiling this time.

" Anyways. She's a nice girl. She looked a whole lot more menacing in the picture though ", I add.

" Oh trust me she's a beast. When provoked of course. A bit more reasonable than I was ", said Erik. I silently nod, fully believing him.

" I just wanted to say uh...I'm sorry for everything. It was a real dick move. I'm trying to get my life together for the first time in well...forever. There's nothing that I can do to change the past but I'm at your disposal. What I did was not okay at all. The fact that you're even here talking to me in crazy. I owe you one seriously ", he confesses.

" I've have my fair share of hard ships by the hands of men. What woman hasn't ? But after I heard about what you've gone through I was moved. Things may never be quite right or comfortable between the two of us. But we can make things better for other people and that's why I was so inspired by your story and Bia's too. You want to do good . Here in Wakanda we can give you the tools to help other people with a different approach. It doesn't always have to be guns blazing...our people have suffered from that enough. There are other people here who want to see you succeed Erik, not just me. Use that", I pause. I go on.

" After you've fully established yourself and settled back into this place, I would highly suggest you enquire about the out reach programs T has been working on. You could really help the children where you're from. When YOU are ready ", I mention. Erik seems to perk up when I mentioned the centers.

" I never really thought about that either. Figured I'd just leave everything in America behind ", Said Erik.

" You can leave your old ways behind, but you don't have to forget where you came from ", I mention. Erik agrees quietly.

" Anyways. I gotta' get going. Good luck with everything moving forward ", I said.

" You too Harp ", he said as I walked away.

There was a tremendous weight off my shoulders after that conversation. I joined T'challa for dinner later that evening inside his office.

" I talked to Erik today ", I mentioned as I cut into my chicken that I was just served.

" Oh really? How'd that go ? ", he turned his attention to me from a book he was reading.

" Quite well. Better than I expected. He seemed rather eager to apologize which I couldn't have predicted. He seems genuinely remorseful. He's calmer but there's a sadness too him....", I question.

" I can imagine. His girlfriend he's been with for quite some time called it quits and likely wants nothing to do with him. His friends back home are gone. He's grieving ", said T.

" Well I hope he can come out of it. Don't let it drown him like anger did ",  I warn.

" We've given him the boat now all he has to do is swim to it. It's out of our hands. I do like that he apologized to you though, that's a start. He has a few more people to apologize to ", T reminded me.

" I spoke with Bia too. The conversation was interesting. She's a nice girl, seems overwhelmed after find out the truth about what he did. She apologized on his behalf. I took her number. She seemed embarrassed ", I said.

" I'm sure ", T'challa sighed pulling my chair towards him with his foot . It brought flash backs of our honeymoon dinner in Hawaii. He pulls me into his lap and buries his face into my neck.

" I'm bored of this conversation about them. They're here, they're healthy and they aren't robbing our banks. I'm more concerned about you. What is that perfume you are wearing? ", I feel him sniff my neck before he nips at it.

" I don't have any perfume on, you know that ", I giggle squirming in his lap. I pathetically attempt to get away. He locks his arms around my waist gently but firmly. I wasn't escaping.

" So you're just naturally that sweet, is what you are saying ? ", he whispers in my ear. I can feel myself start to throb.

" Maybe I am ", I giggle in between gasps of each with each prick of his sharp canines.

" I'll be the judge of that ", He says. I feel his hands travel up my torso.

" Our food will get cold ", I warned breathlessly.

" I'm not hungry for that ", he nips my ear now ending my complaints. One of his hands slip under my shirt fondling my nipples. The other slowly starts to unzip my jeans and unbotton them. He pulls them down to my thigh. I watch him carefully. His warm hand slips under the hem of my underwear.

" What are you hungry for ? Lamb, turkey , beef ? What goa—oohhh ", I'm cut off by a press to my clit. I hadn't touched myself or been touched in months. I was ultra sensitive. It was no surprise how wet I was. You could hear it. His fingers sweep against my clit and rub me up and down firmly spreading around the wetness that was already there.

" You play oblivious to my advances but yet you are so wet for me. So.....Coy ", he tease, going back to sucking on my neck.

" T——", I moan in sweet agony. It's our first plane ride all over again or at least reminiscent of it. As the pleasure continues to intensify I try to close my legs.

" You stay right where you are. Take it like a good girl or a be punished. You decide...", he warned against my ear.

I can feel my nails dig into the cushion on the side of the chair and into his thigh. My hands didn't know to do with themselves. He pulls his hand out and licks his fingers slowly in front of me.

" You're weren't lying, you are  ", he teases waiting for me to open my legs back up. He pulls my jeans and underwear down to my ankles now. Slowly his hands dive in again this  time rubbing me in a circular motion. My head eyes roll back and my head falls on his shoulder as I surrender to the feeling.

" You know exactly what you're doing ", I moan in admiration.

" I have to take care of you don't I ? ", he chuckles as he pulls up my shirt and bra and throws it to the floor . He fondles one of my breasts and licks the other. The feeling of his warm mouth sent a shock from my bundle of nerves up into my chest and back down again. I grew even wetter.

" T'challa that feels so gooooodddd ", I groan. I start to pant heavily. I can't help but rub my hand up and down his dominate arms that was pleasuring me. I grip and scratch it riding the wave intensity bestowed upon me.

" Fuckkkkk ", I spat. His breath against my ear and neck made me twitch in delight. Something about not knowing wether he'd bite me or kiss me excited me.

" You want my fingers to fuck you ? ", he taunts.

" Oh yes! Yes please. Yes please please ", I whimper. Takes his fingers and slips his middle and ringer into me with a slight curve, sure to press against my gspot. He kept his thumb on my clit. I momentarily froze feeling the pleasure. My mouth hangs open and I hold my breath thinking I'm about to cum. He pauses momentarily allowing me  to clinch around his fingers. I inhale deeply. He restarts the process again.

" Is that what you wanted ? ", he growls.

" Yes ! Oh yes. Yes just like that ! ", I moan panting heavily like a maniac as I squirm in my seat.

" Keep still now. Hold it ", he hushed. He continues to rub my and fuck me with his fingers. Every now and then he would take his fingers out and swipe me from left to ride in a rigid motion speeding up my proximity to my release. He did this is a quick motion. I can feel myself getting close as I inhale deeply and get louder. All of a sudden his kimoyo beads light up and buzz with a bold purple color. That meant he was being called on a mission. Most likely an international one too. I grunt in frustration assuming he'd pull away.

" You have to answer it kumkani", I moan. It was his duty to attend to these things immediately.

" Not until I get you were you're going ", he soothes. He continues to rub me firmly as the squelch became more intense. Suddenly he pauses and takes his bracelet off. It continues to vibrates strongly flashing in blue. To my shock and delight he takes the beaded device and places it against me. I gasp in shock as he holds it there with his thumb and inserts his other two fingers back inside me.

" OH FUCK!!! ", I spat. I begin to shake violently.

" Oh is that right ? That excite the Queen ?", he hums.

" oh yes ! Oh yes! . Right on my fucking clit yes ! ", I yell loadly. His fingers rock into me literally bouncing and pressing on my gspot. I'm dripping down his hands as my body clamps around those digits tightly.

" I feel you pulling me and sucking me. Hold it just a bit longer. Hold it ", he coaxes.

" I'm gonna cum so fucking hard ...I can't", I seethe through my teeth scared of the release to be honest.

" Yes you will. It's inevitable. Accept your fate. I control when you cum. You will cum ....", he says. I grab onto his shoulders for support as my eyes roll back into my head.

" You cum .....NOW ", he snaps as he starts to jerk his fingers inside of me as the beads continued to hum in intense vibration.

" T'challa !!! ", I scream as I erupt in passion. I squirt all over his lap beneath and everything in front of me including my jeans . I buck up and down his lap as he drops the beads and swipes his wet hand quickly against me from side to side . He was further instigating the eruption and prolonging it as I shake violently against him. I cum for an agonizing 13 seconds squirting against him creating a puddle beneath me.d He finally stops as I have no more to give. I twitch and violently try to catch my breath. He chuckles looking down at his pants and the wet marble floor.

" What a mess you've made ", he tease kissing my neck again for good measure.

" What the fuck ", I pant heavily.

" What the fuck indeed ", he jokes.

" I've never done it  like that before —-You've never done it like that before ", I look at him like he has three heads.

" You'd be amazed at what your body can do. With
training and practice I can keep you at climax for a good 5 -10 minutes ", he says. My eyes enlarge looking at him. I was about to say something slick when I felt the hardness of him in my lap. Both our eyes travel down to his pants.

" Let me take care of it ", I ask. He grins before traveling his eyes down to the floor. He wanted me on my knees.

I get down into the floor with my knees to the marble . I balance myself right in the puddle I just made and pulled his pants down to his thighs. He pushes his boxers down and grips his length waving it in front of my face. My mouth comes down on the tip kissing it and licking the salty warm precum threatening to drip down his shaft. His hips flex in need. I spit on his shaft and slick it with my hands. His head falls back in satisfaction . I coax him to start rubbing the sticky wetness over my now large breasts and inbetween them.

" Fuck them ", I instruct. His eyes light up in wonder and he quickly stands up while I scoot back to give him room. He places his shaft between my breasts as I hold them together to create a tight feeling for him. He starts to thrust into them. I watch him with wide eyes as he grunts feeling the slip of them on his length.

" Does that satisfy the King ? ", I ask passionately.

" Yes ", he grunts controlling his speed by holding my shoulders and pushing it onto me.

" I want you to cum all over my face, all over my mouth and all over my breast ", I name my desires out loud.

" Yes it's yours. All over you ", he moans stroking between them faster. He pants heavily over me. I watch him in awe as his face shifts and changes through ecstasy.

" Fuck ! ", he grunts loudly. He abruptly stops.

" Open your mouth ", he speaks quickly. I quickly open it and he grabs my head pushing himself deep. He pumps into my throat as my eyes water and tears spill over onto my cheeks. I rub his balls with a wet hand. He shivers from the sensation. He pulls out of my mouth quickly watching the pools of saliva fall to my breasts. I pull his shaft up and suck lightly on his sack while he strokes it.

" Fuck fuck fuck you're driving me crazy come here. You'll make me cum so soon ", he pants. I offer my breasts to him again and he pumps between them hard and quick now. I watch anticipating when the right time would be to open my mouth.

" Almost there ", I taunt. Suddenly he pulls away from my breasts while still stroking himself quickly in his hand.

" Open your mouth ! ", he moans. I open and I let him paint me not caring where it landed. I could tell he was backed up by just how much he produced. There was so much. It got into my hair, my face, in my mouth and breast. It even dripped down to my torso. I watched in shock as he roared with release almost as long as I did. I gasped opening my eyes and licking my lips to taste him. With shaky hands I touch him and put him back into my mouth sucking the last drops out of him. He shivers and twitches.

" Alright alright ", he backs away from the sensitivity.

" Come here. Don't run for me ", I inch finger at him. He moves closer and I grab his length rubbing it across my face spreading around his release and blowing bubbles on his tip.

" You are absolutely filthy, you know that ? ", he chuckles .

" Only for you ", I hum lightly licking on his sensitive tip laughing at how his knees buckled.

" Alright no more. You'll make me hard again and trust me you won't be able to handle me this second time round ", he warns. I put my hands up in surrender.

" I think we're well overdue for a nice hot bath then ? Yes ? ", I ask.

" Absolutely. But first ", he walks across the room grabbing something from his desk. To my surprise it's a Polaroid.

" Get on all fours. And look at me ", He commands. I happily obliged pressing my hands against the wet marble. He takes the pictures and pulls it from the camera blowing it, waiting for the image to form. Seconds later it does.

" This picture will be put to use on long nights away from you. Trust me ", he promised. I stand up quite amused with myself. He pulled up his pants that were soaked. We gather our clothes. He closes off our wing of the palace through his kimoyo. He walks my down to the bathroom, my feet squelching against the floor from being wet as I follow behind. I looked a mess. A proud mess. He made the bath for me while he cleaned his kimoyo at the sink. I watch it fill up and then I step inside the bath. After he orders a deep clean for his office he joins me. I dip my hair under the water cleaning my face. The room smelled of lavender and mint. I come up wiping the water from my eyes. He pulls me into his lap and finally opens his Kimoyo beads. A message from Tony stark was in bold black letters.

" We need you in newyork "

" Avenger stuff again ? ", I ask.

" Yes. It stays I'll be gone for one week ", he sighs.

" So I best use your mouth well before you go ", I tease. T'challa pokes my sides causing me to giggle. I straddle him and start to wash him. As I wash his shoulders he pulls me down in a kiss. I taste him and he tastes me. I pull away resting my forehead on his.

" When you come back from newyork you'll break my virginity again ", I joke.

" Nonsense ", he laughs.

" It's kinda true. I heard It's like everything sucks in and curls into a ball after the beating it took from child birth funnily enough . Women say it feels like the first time again. Sometimes of course -  ", I snort in laughter.

" We'll I would have taken it slow anyway ", said T.

" Always such a gentleman ", I kiss his cheek.

" You'll need to handle all my council meetings while I'm gone. Charm them like you usually do. The next thing I propose they surely won't like ", he warns.

" What is it ? ", I ask.

" The possibility of immigration into the country. Much like Bia and Erik. I want to be able to help more refugees. Specifically the ones we had to turn away in the past ", he says.

" Oh right...I understand. I'll have to pull out all my tricks for that ", I sigh.

" Bia and Erik haven't made any ruckus yet. If they can integrate calmly then surely others can as well. With time and resources ", he said.

" With time and resources my love ", I echo him kissing the tip of his nose.

End of chapter.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 13K 133
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ HARRY POTTER ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ COMPLETED Violet Pine has a seemingly normal life until her father makes a decision to move her and her sister to...
498K 18.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.3K 110 6
Your a 19 year old troublesome student who can't keep your eyes off of your professor.
68.7K 2.1K 39
Interracial Destiny Sinclair is back in Indiana and better. After dealing with ex-bestfriends, fuckboys, demogorgans, and crush Steve Harrington, sh...