A Wild Ride | AU Dabi Fanfic

sup3rn0va_x tarafından

"Look, Akira. There are a lot of things that you don't know. You need to realize that I'm not the one you sho... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three

One

4.3K 58 135
sup3rn0va_x tarafından

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

Today is the day I will finally be free of my parents.

Well... sort of.

Starting today, I'll be living on my own, away from them and all of their madness.

Of course there are "rules", even though I am a grown twenty four year old woman. They treat me as if I'm still a child.

The "rules" were that I could live on my own if: I continued to work for them at their company, had dinner once a week with them, and stayed out of trouble. Meaning away from any friends or guys that they wouldn't approve of. Staying out of the tabloids. It's quite ridiculous if you ask me. I understand if I were a teenager and needed protecting.

But dammit, I'm not anymore! I'm sick and tired of them acting like they get to decide my every move. They dictate my entire life. They always have. And I'm at my breaking point.

Which is exactly why I needed to move out. It took me months to convince them to let me leave. And to be honest... I'm not even sure how I did it. After begging for so long, they finally agreed to it. Maybe they just got sick of hearing me beg and complain. I've always been the "problem child". No matter what I do... it'll never be good enough for them. They're insane. Both of them. It sounds shitty to say... but I can't wait to wake up everyday and not have to hear either of their voices.

Don't get me wrong— They're still my family and I still love them. My brother, Daichi, is the only person I can trust. He sees my parents for who they are. But he's always been their golden child. He could never do any wrong in their eyes. They love him far more than they've ever loved me.

Daichi and I never had to worry about anything. We always got everything we ever wanted growing up. As long as we behaved. Our parents weren't really present in our academics growing up, so they didn't really care about our grades. They knew that even if we didn't do well in school, we'd still be working for their company. We'd learn everything we needed to there, and not in some college.

I'm grateful for the things I've had access to my entire life. I've never had to worry about my next meal, or my car breaking down, losing all my clothes in a fire... because it could all be replaced in an instant.

It's kind of robotic, if you ask me. The way this lifestyle functions. It's not normal. Most of these people don't even have real human emotions. It's draining trying to hold a conversation with them sometimes.

My Father owns a pharmaceutical company. It was passed down to him from my late Grandfather. My father turned it into an empire. He has buildings all over the country, and has connections with pretty much anyone. He's even taken his work over to other countries as well. He's famous, my Father. Which makes all of us famous, too. Which is why they dictated our entire lives. They wanted- no needed- us to be perfect.

That's the downside of being famous. You're in the spotlight, always having something said about you in the media. Having to be so careful about what you do. They can turn something as innocent as getting into a car with your friends, into a story saying you "went to a club to get wasted and do drugs". The media is absolutely horrible.

And, of course, my parents rarely believe me. I've never even given them a reason not to trust me. Thank god I'm moving to an undisclosed location, so that paparazzi can't bombard my house.

It's quite odd, the residency that I'm moving into. It's a gated community, but the part where I'm living has a separate access gate, and only has two large houses on the property across from one another. It's on the beach, though. So I guess I'll deal with the weird vibes I get from it. It can't be that bad.

Thankfully, all of my stuff was moved in here prior to me moving in myself. I just had some last minute things that I packed up and took with myself in my car, which I'm going to unpack right now.

***

After about an hour of unpacking, I'm finally all settled in.

It's now eight o'clock at night, and I am so ready to just lay on my couch in my comfy clothes, order some take out, and watch my favorite show.

Relaxation as last.

Maybe I'll take a nice, hot bath in a bit.

What the...

What the hell is all of that noise?

My relaxation is quickly disturbed when the revving of motorcycles and loud music appear outside of my house.

Seriously?

I peak out of my front window and see what appears to be... a gang of bikers?!

Oh, hell no.

Two cars pull up after the motorcycles do, and a few guys exit the vehicles, carrying boxes in their arms. 

Don't tell me they're moving in...

Jeez, they're being so loud.

Ughhh... I can't take it anymore!

It's driving me insane.

I think I'm gonna go out there and give them a piece of my mind. And let them know that they don't own this street.

I storm out of my house, making sure I slam the front door.

Not that they'd be able to hear it considering all of the noise they're making.

I can see from a distance that all eyes are on me, except for the one guy who is leaning against his bike with his back to me.

They look at me and laugh, then start cat calling as I get closer, making me suddenly feel very self conscious.

Great.

Why are they all staring at me so hard?

"Damn, bro. You couldn't have picked a better place to live." One of the guys tells the one with his back facing me.

They're all pretty hot, I have to admit. They're wearing mainly black and leather jackets. Something I've always been a sucker for, but obviously having to keep it a secret.

And that's when I see him.

He turned around and was revealed to be the most intriguing man I have ever seen. His hair was messy from the ride on his motorcycle, and his body appeared to be covered in scars. His nose had a hoop piercing in it on one side, and three studs on the other. And from the bits of his ears I can see, he has piercings there as well. His eyes are a color I've never seen before. They were this bright, blue color. They looked as if they were glowing in the dimly lit sky.

His mesmerizing eyes are piercing through me more and more as each second passes, and I can't find it in me to form any words.

Say something, dammit.

"Well, look at this. How you doing, princess?" He says with his raspy voice, and blows out the smoke from his cigarette into the air.

His words snap me out of my thoughts and for a minute I forget how to speak.

"Princess? And who are you supposed to be? My prince?" I scoff.

"You wish."

Of course the hot ones have to be assholes.

I scowl, "I take it you're moving in next door?"

"Aw, someone's catching on."

"How's that even possible? This is a private community... nobody else should have access to this part."

"I don't have to explain myself to some stranger."

Rude.

I roll my eyes, "Whatever. Are all of you moving in here?"

"Nah."

"Oh?"

"Just me." He says with a wink.

He takes another hit from the cigarette, then flicks the ash onto the ground. It's as if my eyes have a mind of their own, and follow his hand as it moves from his mouth back towards the ground.

They're big, his hands. His scars went down to about the middle of them, and his nails were painted black.

"Guess it's better than the alternative. Well, considering we're going to be neighbors, I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm Akira. Or Aki. Kira. Not princess."

He chuckles, "Dabi."

A few moments of silence pass by before I break it. "Look, I only came over here to tell you that your music is too loud and so are your bikes. Keep it down. You can't just stroll in here and act like you own the damn place."

He throws the cigarette down to the ground and steps closer to me. Close enough that he's towering over me. Looking down at me. Instinctually, I take a step back, but bump into his bike, and he keeps getting closer.

Shit.

I look away from him but he pushes my chin up with his finger so that I'm looking up right into his eyes. "My advice, princess," He leans in closer to my face, "don't tell me what to do."

He trails his finger off of my chin, and I immediately turn around and walk back to my house.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just incredibly scared of him.

But at the same time... I was also incredibly turned on.

Nobody has even spoken to me like that before. It was only one little interaction... but it felt so intimate.

So that's my new neighbor.

Dabi.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

274K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
129K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 38.4K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.7M 58K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...