Can You Mend My Heart.

By ilovereadingstoriess

~Its not a Fan fiction. Its my fiction story. And not a fan fiction. ---------------- "I am sorry." He said a... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Author Note...
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Important ♡
Like?
Let's be in contact!
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two. Part 1.
Chapter Twenty Two. Part 2.
Winners ♡
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
ASALAMOALAIKUM!
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.

Chapter Fourteen.

13.7K 695 308
By ilovereadingstoriess

Shanaya's POV:

"Seriously. This is so not important." I said for the fifth time but Hussain just laughed, not agreeing as he kept his eyes on road. We were heading towards the ice cream parlor. Which's address was unknown to both of us.

"You said you like ice cream. You know that saying, think before you wish." Hussain said teasingly and I rolled my eyes.

Seriously I should have thought. Well what happened was... that we stayed in the garden, talking and having fun in doing just....nothing. I dint knew how we got late, but when Hussain asked what I want to eat for dinner. I said I had enough of snacks, turns out we will just have a dessert and I told him I love ice cream. And bam! At this late time, literally midnight we are here in car, going to have ice cream.

"Yeah but I dint meant that we have to have ice cream when it is-" I glanced on the car clock. My eyes widening.

"Nearly One in the midnight, Hussain!" I exclaimed worriedly and he glanced my way.

"Come'on its ok. Humein kon mana karega? Remember you are my wife." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"What does that have to do with this?" I asked confused and he chuckled.

"That we are allowed to enjoy out, even when it is late night." He said as he poke me arm and I chuckled. He is being childish. But It's ok. I am happy, if he is. I frowned at my own thought.

When did our happiness started lying in one?

"Back to earth Shanaya?" Hussain said and I looked at him, blinking.

"I am sorry, was just thinking a little." I said and he shook his head.

"Stop. Stop thinking so much. Share with me." He said and smiled.

"Well then I was thinking that I will have a huge cup of vanilla ice cream." I said and he nodded.

"I was thinking exactly same thing. Look, humari soch kitni milti hai!" He said seriously and I laughed. Hussain smiled as he looked back at road.

Hussain parked near a small ice cream shop and we got out. It was really dark, slow chilling wind crossed us, causing my hair to sway a little. I liked it. Hussain walked beside me as we opened the door. Wind chains made sweet sound as the door opened, the girl at counter look up and stood up, looking incredibly bored. I understand, there were no other customers other than us.

"A huge cup of Vanilla ice cream." Hussain and I said in unison and looked at each other we laughed and the counter girl laughed along with us.

"Sure." She smiled and went to ready our order. At least she got some reason to smile. I glanced at Hussain who was busy inspecting the small flat menu. A small smile playing on my lips as I watched him. I never actually noticed how beautiful his eyes are. He rolled his lower lip and kept it between his teeth as he frowned his eyebrows reading the items and then raised them in amusement, a small smirk played on his lips. He frowned again and looked up before he turned to my side and then my way. I looked away the second our eyes met. Ugh. My cheek flushed when he chuckled.

"Don't worry. I dint saw you staring at me. My miss creep." He whispered and I shook my head. Way to embarrass yourself Shanaya. My mind added and I swear I am turned into a red tomato.

"Aww...loom she blushes!" He suddenly exclaimed and pinch my cheek. I laughed.

"Stop!" I said laughing. He laughed and pinch my cheek again. I slap his hand away. Our laughs faded slowly as we saw the girl returning with Our ice creams. A small smile made it's way back to my lips again as I heard Hussain whisper 'cute' under his breath.

"Thanks, Love." Hussain said as he paid for our ice creams and we made our way back to the car. We walked up to the car, eating with our spoons from the thick plastic cups. Did I mention this is delicious? Well it definitely is!

"Come." Hussain said and I looked up to see him. He waved his hand for me to follow him and I smiled.

"Kehaan?" I asked as I followed him. He walked into another direction,  leaving our car behind.

"Hussain its late, we really should go!"I called after him but he dint stop. When I realized where we were going I smiled, happy and amazed.

We were on a cliff, I do am scared of heights but the view from this cliff is.... breathtaking. It high and the whole around lights of city shined as stars.

Hussain stood on the peek and turned around to look at me. His smile mirroring mine as I stood beside him, My hair swaying in hair with the chilling wind. I closed my eyes for a brief moment to enjoy the beautiful feeling. Goosebumps appeared on my arms and I smiled. My lips cold from eating ice cream.

Click.

I furrowed and open my eyes. I glanced Hussain's way to see that he held his mobile in his hand near his face.

"You took my photo?" I asked chuckling and he nodded.

"Yup. The moment was perfect to capture." He said and I lowered my gaze still smiling like an idiot. He makes this so easy. Its like I can actually enjoy myself. My cheekbones are definitely going to hurt from all these smiling I am doing since evening.

Click.

My head snap up and click. He clicked my pictures and I raised a hand to stop him.

"Don't! Stop!" I laughed as he kept clicking my pictures.

"Hussain!" He just laughed and I looked away, still laughing. After a moment he came forward and stood beside me.

"Come'on Shanaya. These are our memories. Look here, lets have selfie." Hussain said and I nodded. He positioned the camera as we stand beside each other. He shook his head.

"Nahi, mein nhi dikh raha sahi se." He said and I laughed again.

"Okay stand like this." He said and I moved a little closer. He positioned the camera again.

"Yar! No, it looks... ajeeb." He said I rolled my eyes.

"You have more attitude than a girl." I laughed and grabbed his mobile in my hand. He chuckled and I stood in front him and then moved to right, leaning back a little as our faces were on same height. He lowered his head a little and I smiled in the camera. Click.

"Hogaya." I said before furrowing. I watched in camera screen as Hussain stared my way. His eyes were on my cheek and he looked confused. Was there something on my cheek. Still camera was on position when I turned to look at him and he leaned in. He cold lips pecked mine and Click.

My eyes widened along with him and a wave of electricity ran through my entire body as he stepped back. His face shocked. His lips slightly apart. I blinked a few time.

My first kiss.

I gripped his mobile tightly in my hand as I gulped. He shook his head.

"No. Woh mein- mein... cheek per kiss.. selfie k liye.. mein- I dint meant to- I..." he rambled and I looked at my hands. My ice cream was half eaten and now was melting in my cup. Maybe the fire within me is the reason. I felt as Hussain moved closer and I looked at him. He smiled nervously.

"You are right actually. We should go home. I-it's late." He said and I nodded, speechless.

We walked and this time a little far from each other as we went towards the car. Wind now giving me more goosebumps. My breath ragged. One thought in my mind.

My first kiss... is Hussain.

----

"We are here." I looked up and furrowed. Hum itni jaldi wapis hotel pohench gaye? Or maybe I was so deep in my own thought that I dint even noticed when we arrived. By the time I process this, Hussain was opening my door. I glanced his way and his expressions were relaxed. While mine were still flushed. I swear my cheeks are red, since... since I had my first kiss.

"Tum...uh... chalo room mein, mein aya. I need to call ami." He said and I furrowed.

"They must be sleeping." I said and he shook his head. He raised his mobile and waved it.

"She just messaged me." He informed and I nodded. Memories already fresh clouded my mind when my eyes settled on his mobile... his mobile, our selfies, our kiss.

I smiled nervously and turned around to get to room, quickly. I entered in the lift and watched as lift raised up. 9th floor and that's when I facepalmed myself. I forgot to take room card. How would you enter now genius? I asked myself. My mind isn't working. I lowered my head and suddenly my smile broke into a laugh.

"Oh my god..." I whined and hide my face in my hands. Is this how restless you feel when you have your first kiss. Cause me... I am so restless. I feel so... eeek! I laughed at my own self. Slowly I glanced around. Empty lift. At least no one can see my face when it's like a tomato. I turned around and saw that opposite from lift door is a mirror. My eyes set on my lips as I walked closer to the mirror. I raised my hand and touched my lips. I smiled at my own reflection. His cold lips on mine was like... Ding I saw mirror as lift doors opened.

"Hi there." He greeted. My smile faded and I turned around.

"Shehryar. What are you doing here?" I asked as my good feelings flew away and I felt anger in me. He smirked and tilt his head at side. His hands in his dark jeans pockets. Lifts doors closed and he took a step closer.

"So how was the kiss?" He asked and my eyes widened. How does he know?

"Had fun?" He asked and his smirk faded. He took a step closer and I took one back, feeling trapped.

"You were stalking me?" I asked in disbelief and his jaw clenched. He walked closer and I felt the mirror behind me. I blinked. I am not scared. He brought his hand up and hold my elbow, pulling me into him. My hands raised up and I pushed his chest. Thankfully he stumbled back. He stared at me as if he wasn't expecting me to push him? What else did he thought.

"How many times I have to say to stop touching me Shehryar. Why don't you understand?" I asked and walked passed him. Lift was raising to 15th floor and I prayed it to be quick. Shehryar came beside me and I moved aside when his shoulder touched mine. I looked at him, his eyes on the button list. I looked at the list too. He pressed the 'Stop' button, causing the lift to stop moving. My heart clenched in my chest. Fear surrounded my senses.

"What- What are you doing?!" I exclaimed angrily and he turned to me. His eyes red and lips in a thin line. I gulped as his jaw clenched and hands turned into fist. He took a step closer and I instantly took one step back but he took one closer. I was backed up in a corner. My heart beating fast in my chest.

"Sh-shehryar. W-what are you doing?" I stammered despite my attempts to say it firmly as he placed his hands on the lift wall behind me, on each sides of my head. His dark eyes bored into mine and I feel the urge to scream for help. He is scaring me. Literally.

"Shanaya." He spoke lowly. His voice dangerously low and I gulped the lump in my throat. He looked extremely scary as he lowered his eyes to my lips and then looked back into my eyes. His clenched jaw worked as he took deep breaths. He is angry. And it looks like he is trying hard to stay calm.

"He can kiss you and I can't even touch you?" He asked through gritted teeth and in that moment if I say I wanted to run away, that will be an understatement.

---***---

A/N: ASALAMOALAIKUM!

Here it is! Happy now? Lol

Enjoyed this chapter?

One line for this chapter please :p!

P.S: Shehryar! Uff I love this pic!

ILoveYouAll!!

~Khuvahish...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 11.7K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
333K 24.3K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
282K 9.4K 32
___COMPLETED___ _Their Loveless Marriage_ Cover Credit :- @weirdosaurs _Top Ranking_ #1 in ihateyou #4 in iloveyou "Plz...dont..." she was saying whe...
464K 25.9K 54
[ #07 in Spiritual - 10/03/16] "I-I Love Him" These 3 words break my heart. ----------------------------------------------------------- Asim is a dec...