The Son Of Neptune

Af Spook447

After Percy went missing and Jason finished his quest with Piper and Leo, you will read Annabeth's reaction... Mere

Annabeth
Percy
Percy and the She-Wolf
Percy makes a new friend
Annabeth loses her boyfriend again
Lucy's dream mommy and daddy
Annabeth takes charge
Lucy's locket
Promise and confusion
Why
Parent or Parents
No, impossible
Hera's message
Who
Nico Drops in
Lost daughter
Where's Percy, where's Lucy
Great, just great
Triton gets beat up by Athena
Finally
He's back
Home
One happy family
Protection
Love
New eyes, new family
Mother's home
I'm never letting you go
Christmas eve part one
Christmas eve part 2
Perfection
Connor passes out again, and again
Annabeth's locket
One down, one more to go
Thalia's missing
The return of a friend
True Queen
The untold prophecy
When
Joke, Not
The Queen's tears
The true king
He awakens
That's it
Moving again
It's true
Dream
They're back
The Leader
Training and screaming
Run, run
The mist woman
Host
Wrong
Thank the fates
Oh Enter Any Curse Here
What's wrong with that
Yes
Advantage
Beautiful
Puppy dog eyes
Jealous much
Piper's what
White silhouette and bliss
Heart broken
Frozen
Preparing for death
King and queen of the demigods
Happy for now

Marked and warned

573 14 12
Af Spook447

Athena

The true queen, this made Athena more puzzled than usual. 'Who is she?' Athena wondered. She couldn't sleep, so Athena went for a walk. She reached the beach and saw someone was there. 'Poseidon, what is he doing out here?' Athena mentally asked. When she reached him, she asked,

"What are you doing out here?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing. Well, I was wondering who the true queen is." Poseidon said, keeping his eyes on the ocean.

"Same. Who could she be?" Athena wondered out loud.

"Let's hope she's isn't like Hera." Poseidon said.

"Why would that be, Poseidon?" Athena asked.

"Well, my sister isn't smart. You would make a better queen." Poseidon said. Athena could feel the blush in her cheeks. Lucky for her, Poseidon was still looking at the sea.

"Really?" Athena said cool and collected.

"You think things through. Compared to Hera, you'll think of all the possibilities and you know which one is the right choice. That's why you would be a better queen, Athena." Poseidon explained and smiled at her. Athena thanked Rhea it was dark out, because she was blushing scarlet.

"Well, I'm going to call it a day. Are you coming?" Poseidon asked as he passed her.

"No, I'll be out here thinking." Athena said. Poseidon laughed.

"You're always thinking, Athena." Poseidon said and left. Athena sighed and kept walking.

'Why am I feeling this way? Oh no, I'm in love.' Athena thought. 'No.' Athena kept walking until she saw a woman. Amphitrite.

"Athena, stay away from my husband." Amphitrite said.

"What are you talking about?" Athena asked.

"Don't be stupid, he's flirting with you. Stay away or else." Amphitrite threatened.

"Or else what? Do you think it's smart to threaten me, the goddess of wisdom?" Athena asked.

"If you hurt me, Poseidon will leave your little alliance. He'll hate you and I can make him believe that you hurt me. Stay away or else." Amphitrite warned and left in the tide. Athena left for bed, knowing that Amphitrite was right.

When Athena entered her room, she raised her hair up and saw that thing on the back of her neck. It was like a tattoo. It was a multi-colored mark that she had since birth. It seemed to be the mark of a crown, or something. Athena never knew what it meant, and she still doesn't. Or does she?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

27.5K 294 12
DISCONTINUED The war is over and Percy and Annabeth are finishing up camp before the school year. Will their future go the way they plan? Or will a s...
16.1K 505 12
Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or Heros of Olympus, those series belong to Rick Percy was betrayed by Camp Half-Blood and Poseidon- who diso...
58.1K 955 24
Percy Jackson is back, and after spending two months back on Olympus, everything goes wrong down at Camp. His new friend goes missing, Annabeth is up...
67K 955 18
{1/2} SEQUEL TO Broken Together [Perlypso]. Percy and Calypso are now immortals, married and living in a palace under the sea. Percy has daily duties...