SAFE PLACE...SHAWN MENDES

By -rogersonlyfans

[COMPLETED] π’π‘πšπ°π§ 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬 π…πšπ§πŸπ’π­π’π¨π§! "You happened. You became my safe place and I love it... More

Safe Place | Shawn Mendes
one; book lover
three; meeting of kelly
four; the love of a cat
five; living their best lives
six; awkward questions
seven; sick
eight; furious woman
nine; lonely kids
ten; just off
eleven; most wonderful time of the year
twelve; totally hooked
thirteen; memories we make with our family
[social media]
fourteen; coming back where i belong
fifteen; being all lovely dovey
sixteen; means something
seventeen; important
eighteen; new
nineteen; our angels
twenty; grow up too fast
twenty-one; new home
twenty-two; another one
twenty-three; something wrong
twenty-four; all of us
epilogue; hey you
bonus; to serenity
Acknowledgment
BLACK LIVES MATTER !

two; red wine and us

2.5K 67 42
By -rogersonlyfans

SHAWN MENDES
"You only get one life. It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible."
Jojo Moyes, Me Before You
—————

My guitar on my back, the phone in the other one. I suddenly felt nervous and didn't know if I should call or text her. I noticed that she anticipated cause she was already calling me, I didn't waist a second and answered.

"Hi, Shawn." She said softly.

My face softened at her voice. So peaceful and relaxing. "Hi Serenity, so, where do we meet?"

"Same place!" She told me before hanging up.

Since I didn't live that far, I opted for a little walk. I stopped at a coffee shop and bought two peppermint tea, when I met her, I could smell the sweet smell of my favorite tea. As I walked, I took a moment to admire the world around me. Couples walking hand-in-hand, tourists taking photos of every tree in the street, people in a rush because it's already ten and they must be late to work but we are in New York, right?

My lips curved into a smile as I saw the place's door, I pushed it and walked to the spot where she was supposed to be. Here she was, reading a book...again.

I laughed and tilted my head to see the title.

"Me Before You? Is it good?" I asked as she chuckled and looked up.

She stood up and made her way to me. "Hey!" She let a soft kiss on my cheek, grabbed my hand and led me to the couch. "And yeah, amazing."

I moved closer to her. "I could maybe read it." I proposed as she squealed.

She put her book away and rubbed her hands together. "You could read it then we would watch the movie."

I arched an eyebrow. "Can I say that it's a movie date?" I joked.

She shrugged. "It could be a movie date but right now only friends." She grinned as I blushed. "Alright, now guitar!"

I chuckled and grabbed it. "Lucky by Jason Mraz is okay?"

She gasped. "More than okay! It's one of my favorite song ever."

"Let's go learn!" She chuckled as I gave her the guitar. "For the intro, you do a C. You know what is it?"

"I think." She mumbled.

I watched her as she put her second finger on the fifth string, her third finger on the third string and her fourth finger on the second string.

"Perfect!" I told her as she smiled. "For the strumming, put the side of your hand on the chords so you can mute them while strumming."

I watched as she looked confused, I laughed softly. "Here, let me show you."

I did exactly what I said to her as she gasped and grabbed the guitar again. She put her fingers in place and strummed down. "Is that okay?"

"You learn as fast as you read." I teased as she blushed. "Alright, that was the intro! Now the verse."

She cleared her throat. "Can you play the verse? I find it easier to learn when I watch you play." I nodded and grabbed the guitar.

"We will start with a C, Am, Dm then G and we will finish with a Em." I showed her the chords multiple times while I started to play and sing. "Your turn!"

"Do you hear me." She hit the C. "I'm talking to you." Am. "Across the water," Dm. "The deep blue...Fuck, I did the Em instead of the G." She groaned.

"Don't worry, it's okay. Let's just start again."

Ten times after, she finally succeed to play the verse and the chorus. Her fingers were playing the chords easily like she played guitar forever. She put the guitar down and blew air on her fingers who were red.

I grabbed her hands and watched her fingers. "Yeah, it's like that the first day but It'll get better. I promise."

"It better because it hurts." She whined.

"Poor little baby." I joked as she hit my arm. "Was the tea good?"

She hummed. "The best, thank you." She answered sweetly. "Can we stop the lesson for today? My fingers are tired."

I laughed at her comment and agreed. "We can go out?"

She arched an eyebrow. "Or stay here and have our own party?" She giggled.

I sat down next to her. "You love that place, don't you?"

She chuckled. "I truly do. Since my dad passed away, I come here everyday...It's like my safe place."

I felt a rush of sadness as I wrapped my arm around her. "Sorry, I didn't know."

"Cause we met last week." She giggled against my chest. "But, I'm okay. Everything is okay and I still have my mom."

"True." I nodded. "Anyways, what about that our own party?"

"Right!" She grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. "Wine should be here." She spoke as I watched around me. "Red or White?" She yelled.

"Red!" I answered. She soon came back with a bottle. "No glass?"

She shook her head. "No, I forgot to bring some. Is it okay for you?" She asked

"Of course. Should we open it?" She gave me the bottle.

She chuckled. "Pop the bottle, dude!"

Thirty minutes later, we were both tipsy but not enough to do something stupid. Soft music was playing in the back. Her eyes were shut humming the lyrics as I smiled softly. She was amazingly beautiful.

"Change the music, put something better." I whispered.

She gasped. "Are you saying that I have shitty taste?"

I shook my head grabbing the bottle to take a sip. "No but I wanna dance!" I whined.

"Alright." She mumbled grabbing her phone. "Katy Perry sounds good?"

I agreed. "Perfect."

"You make me feel like I'm living in a, teenage, dream.." She yelled

I laughed. "The way you turn me on! I, can't, sleep!"

She giggled and fell into my arms. "We should go outside." She whispered against me. "It's getting late."

"Let's go, stand up." I told her grabbing her by the waist. "I will bring you at my place, okay?"

She hummed. "Only if you let me borrow one your t-shirt:" She giggled. "Shit, you smell good."

"Thank you, hun" I chuckled. "Now sleep." I said opening the door.

"Your t-shirt before!" She whined sleepily.

I grabbed a t-shirt as she lifted her shirt showing her bra. I instantly closed my eyes as she giggled and grabbed the t-shirt from my hand.

"Don't be shy, Shawn." She whispered kissing my cheek.

I watched getting ride of her jeans as she let herself fall on the couch. "Goodnight, Ren." I mumbled kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight." She whispered before completely falling asleep.

—————
author's note:
I don't want to wait so i'm going to go at my pace but I'll try to update weekly or daily depends on my mood. LOL.

I genuinely so excited and scared to post these chapters, I worked so hard on every details & I hope everyone will like it. Xx

Sorry for the mistakes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.2K 61
"Come on ash please you can do this" Shawn said pumping her chest "Ever since you walked into that music shop you changed my life I love you, you c...
1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!
3K 72 27
After graduating from school, I go to college. On the very first day, I accidentally bump into a guy who immediately caught my attention. But he has...
21.2K 339 200
Read too find out more ! 18+ mature content Out Now βœ