Donald Pierce x Reader

CrazyFreckledGinger

Best ranking #5 In Donald, #1 In Laura Kinney, #2 In Logan Howlett A bunch of headcanons and (newly added) fi... Еще

Dating Donald Pierce Would Include
Cute Things Donald Pierce Does Would Involve
Sentences You Said To Donald Pierce Or He Said To You ft. Logan And Laura
Sentences You Said To Donald Pierce Or He Said To You ft. Logan And Laura Pt.2
Road Trips With Donald Pierce, Logan And Laura Would Include
Living With Donald Pierce Would Include
First Meeting With Donald Pierce Included
A/N
Donald Pierce Meeting Your Family Would Include
Things Donald Pierce Would Do For You Would Do For You Would Include
Short Boat Trips With Donald Pierce, Logan And Laura Would Include
What Makes Donald Pierce An Asshole
Long Boat Trips With Donald Pierce, Logan And Laura Would Include
Shopping With Donald Pierce
Christmas With Donald Pierce Would Include
Jealous Donald Pierce Would Include
Horny Donald Pierce Would Include
Fights With Donald Pierce Would Include
Kidnapped By A Blond Asshole
96 Prompts: List
Prompt 16
Prompts 47 and 56
Happy Valentine's Day Baby!
Prompt 76 and 89
Donald Pierce Proposing To You Would Include
Sleepy Confession
A/N
Prompt 35, 39 And 199 With Donald Pierce
Hurtful Day Off
The Merc's Sister
The Family He Never Had
Celebrating Your Birthday With Donald Pierce Would Include
Short!Reader Dating Donald Pierce Would Include...
The Merc's Sister - [Part 2]
The Merc's Sister [Part 3]
Being Donald Pierce's With A Toddler Would Include...
Having An On And Off Relationship With Donald Pierce Would Include...
Being Oblivious To Donald Pierce's Advances Would Include...
Going To Disneyland With Donald Pierce Would Include..
The Tables Have Turned
We'll Get Through This, Together
Right Here, Right Now?
I Don't Care What You Are
Donald Pierce x Bulimic!Reader - "Healing"
[Snippet] Donald with your kids
Valentine's Day Aesthetic
Till Death Do Us Part
A-Z smut 1
Complete A-Z smut game
Druken Mistake
Memories Of Our Own
Desire You [Part 1]
Desire You [Part 2]
Tainted Heart [Part 1]
My Small Protector
Donald Pierce Dating A Doctor Would Include...

Tainted Heart [Part 2]

167 6 0
CrazyFreckledGinger

When you confront your boyfriend about how secretive he is being, he finally tells you what his actual job is. Understanding that the side of him you fell in love with was only a lie, you ban him from your house but find it more complicated to let him go when you discover something that would change your future completely. Donald reappears a few days later, trying to make amends, will you be able to forgive him?

Requested by 3 anons on Tumblr: "Can I request a Donnie fic where the reader has been dating him for a while and they live together and everything but he doesn't tell her exactly what he does and she starts to think that he's cheating on her when he has to go out for meeting and shit, you can the ending angsts or fluffy"

"Hey can I request a really angsts Donald pierce bit, where basically the reader and Donnie get in an argument and it's a proper screaming match and they don't talk to each other for s bit, you can end it how you want but I thought it would be a fun idea because I'm really in the mood for some angst"

"Can u write sth with donald pierce and reader where donald comes into their house out of nowhere with logan laura and professor x to help them hide just like the scene from avengers age of ultron? (Reader is pregnant)"

A/N: I COMBINED THREE REQUESTED INTO A TWO PART SERIES, I'M A GENIUS!! Not really

Warning: violence, language, fighting, angst.

Hugging the pillow on her lap, the girl's eyes stayed on the TV screen. She didn't know what to do with herself and thankfully, her boss was kind enough to give her a few days off.

Her mind had wandered, far from the movie, and towards her boyfriend -- well, ex-boyfriend.

A frustrated sigh escaped her lips, this sucks, big time!

Her crying only picked up at how everything was a lie, she couldn't believe everything their relationship was built on was only fake, the work he did made him a lot of money, she just thought he strived at his job, not that it was so illegal it paid so well.

(Y/N) was dating a monster, a heartless beast that entertained himself with guarding abused children that were to be turned into weapons.

She didn't know if it was the crying or watching TV so early in the morning and eating something she wasn't supposed to but she felt her stomach churn and before she could realise what she was doing, her feet were instinctively racing her towards the bathroom.

Her hands gripped the toilet seat and she threw up bitterly. After emptying her stomach, she slumped against the wall and sat there for a few moments.

It started a few days before she confronted her boyfriend, so two days after he left for that horrible job of his.

Her time of the month was in a while, so she had no way of knowing if it was delayed or not.

The only thought that itched her, the constant vomiting that felt too foreign to be any type of food poisoning, the very active sexual life she had with Pierce.

It wouldn't hurt her if she got herself tested right? Only two tests to reduce any errors and boom, all her worries are at bay.

But what if she was pregnant?

****

Her feet trudged to the closest pharmacy, opening the door and scanning the isles. (Y/N) didn't want to meet anyone she knew at the moment, no body she knew, and especially, not her ex.

Her hand grasped one that she had seen advertised countless times on media, however, also decided to reach for another brand, just to be sure.

The woman couldn't bear to make eye contact with the cashier, fearing that all the raw emotions she was feeling could were worn in her colourful irises. Placing both boxes on the counter and, she waited as he gave her the price.

It was a quick exchange before her nose buried itself in her coat and her shoes scurried back home.

****

She paced nervously along the table and stared at the time.

Only a minute or so now.

It felt like an entire century before the result started appearing and the only thing she could hear and feel was her too rapid heartbeat.

She was tested positive, on both.

"Shit!" she slammed it against the counter in anger, why did she have to be pregnant, a week or so earlier she would be more than happy, but knowing the monster he actually was tore her to shreds.

A knock on her door stopped her from even considering what she would do with the baby.

Hiding the tests and washing her hands, she announced her arrival before opening the door and freezing in her steps.

Her breath caught in her throat as her eyes landed on the person in front of her. They just stared at each other for a moment before she gulped and murmured.

"What have I told you?" it was a rhetorical question and she wasn't expecting what he was going to say after -- only expecting him to try and defend himself.

"I know you hate me, but I need you to shelter three people for me," he whispered, nodding to his car.

The backseat window was very barely open and her eyes could distinguish dark brown eyes awkwardly looking at the both of them.

Searching, she also vaguely distinguished another silhouette in the front seat behind the tinted windows.

"Everyone is out to kill them, us," Donald trailed off.

Her fingertips tapped against the doorframe in thought before she sighed in defeat.

"Not everyone," her hand push the door to open it wider and her ex nodded to the people in the car and they quickly scurried out.

The woman's heart leapt out of her chest at the sight of a gruff, tired-looking bearded man, an old man in a wheelchair that looked easily in his late seventies, and finally, a thick-skinned girl.

Despite how ill the man appeared, his grave voice offered her a disgruntled thank you. The intimidating aura he radiated was soon washed over with the grateful thanks the older man gave her.

When they made dinner and prepared rooms for the guests, only (Y/N) and Donald stood facing each other against the kitchen counter and the kitchen island.

"Talk," was the only word she said. The girl conveyed it with such cold and venom, but Pierce knew how much he wounded her, and he entirely admitted to his mistake.

"Before we broke up, I was rarely at home because the firm ordered me to search for them. The time we broke up was when we tracked them and we were keeping an eye on them to know when to strike, but after our fight, I found it more difficult to keep at it, the chase, the battles, everything." He took a deep breath after he realised how low his voice had gotten.

"The only reason I didn't quit earlier was because I knew they would hunt for every single person I knew and cherished, to kill everyone."

"You were indispensable?"

"Not necessarily, they would do it to clean up every trace of illegal activity that might have been rumored because of us. I didn't want to put you in danger,"

"And now?"

"Now," he took in a much needed breath, "I realised that it would have been better to be in love and on the run than breaking your heart and keeping you safe," the man turned around, slowly, preparing to walk to the couch and expecting her to stay quiet.

(Y/N) gripped his bomber jacket. Pierce stopped in his tracks but didn't dare turn back.

"I never said I didn't love you, I'm mad and heartbroken because of you, yes, but I never stopped loving you," she admitted.

He turned around, a gleam of hope in his eyes.

"Don't give me that look Donnie, I feel like shit, b-but I can't let you go easily," she nearly let a sob escape, it was so unfair, everything was happening so quickly and she could barely keep up as things were being thrown at her and new obstacles were being added to her load.

"Why not?" he whispered. Behind her teary eyes, she managed to meet his gaze without breaking down.

"I'm-" a difficult gulp went down her throat as she placed her palm on her stomach, "I'm pregnant," silent tears streamed down her cheeks and she let herself engulf in a protective hug from Pierce. His lips kissed her forehead, breathing in her scent that he had missed so much.

"We'll get through this, together," he held her hand tightly, but she pulled back, still a little fragile about what his job is.

"N-no, give me time, p-please," she cried. Donnie frowned, feeling somehow worse about himself as he saw first hand how wounded he left her in.

"As much time as you need,"

Through rough times, I won't stop following you for doing the right thing.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)  

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.2M 18.7K 60
Peter x reader Edmund x reader Caspian x reader Eustace x reader
27.9K 470 29
┆彡 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 | 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒 - x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ.
13.2K 221 10
scott tenorman - trent boyett - wendy testaburger - kyle broflovski i tend to write the most for those following characters! however, feel free to r...
355K 5.3K 54
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ, Stories with you and your favourite Harry Potter characters cause we all know we have one or more Harry Potter...