SECRET LIVES- SEQUEL TO WITHO...

By linaxfics

they "kylie jenner-ed" it More

•Secret Lives•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Intro•
•Chapter one•
•Chapter two•
•Chapter three•
•Chapter four•
•Chapter five•
•Chapter seven•
•Chapter eight•
•Chapter nine•
•Chapter ten•
•Chapter eleven•
•Chapter twelve•
•Chapter thirteen•
•Chapter fourteen•
•Chapter fifteen•
•Chapter sixteen•
•Chapter seventeen•
•Chapter eighteen•
•Chapter nineteen•
•Chapter twenty•
•Chapter twenty-one•
•Chapter twenty-two•
•Chapter twenty-three•
•Chapter twenty-four•
•Chapter twenty-five•

•Chapter six•

413 10 0
By linaxfics

annie's pov

so, something happened. me and hayden keep on holding back on telling the public about my pregnancy. the thing is, i'm already 8 months along. yeah, time goes fast. i still post and film videos, just cutting off the frame above my stomach, which is huge.

me and hayden are doing our maternity photos now. we're going to a private, exclusive beach. we have our favorite photographer and a makeup and hair dresser, also our stylist and a few other people such as my mom, hayley, and kenzie since she helped me with everything else about this maternity shoot.

i already has my makeup done by the makeup artist, and my hair in curlers so once we get there they aren't ruined. i was wearing a pair of sweats and large hoodie, the dress was in the trunk. well, technically dresses. i had two fancy dresses; one white the other pink. and a semi casual dress which was pink.

we have three places to go to. first the beach, second a field, and third our apartment to have some homey pictures. we didn't start at the apartment because we need the sun to still be out but also have the sunset in the background. it's just a lot.

"annie," kenzie said, getting my attention, "so me, hayden, and katie will hold a towel around you while you get in your dress while hayley helps. then i clip your hair and touch up some of your makeup." kenzie explained, and i nodded, getting out of the car.

we did as she said, and i stepped into the white dress. hayley helped me, then they removed the blankets and i put on slip flops from old navy. yes, old navy because i won't be wearing shoes later.

we took photos, hayden looked very handsome and i just fell in love with the photos. one of them looks magnificent, buts it's with the fancy-ish dress. also did i mention we kinda brought many dresses in the other car? oops.

this one was, wow. we didn't spend too much time at the beach but there were just a few more. here's one more

we had to hurry and go to the next destination which was a field. this one was very rushed so we wouldn't loose light. i wore a lot of dresses, continuously changing.

these are our favorites. well the ones with just me in it. after that, we went to the apartment. we could finally take our time, and not have to worry too much. but after that, was a surprise shoot. we ended up going to kenzie's house and shoot in the pool, yes i know right!

it was a struggle but i loved the results.

"i love these photos, how about you babe?" i asked hayden as he laid on my stomach, listening to the baby.

"yeah, but i think this is better." he said, showing me a picture of us kissing.

"when was this? i definitely am not pregnant in this picture." i said, certainly.

"actually, you were. we just didn't know it yet." hayden said, but i knew this wasn't this year- "it was in hawaii, before everything. but look at us, we look so young. it was just a few years ago though." hayden said, and he made my cheeks burn, as i felt butterflies in my stomach. no matter what, since 2017, he's always had that effect on me.

"god i love you." i whispered, pulling his head to mine, and kissed him.

due to doctors orders, we had to stop before anything happened because i can't have, ya know, until after the baby is born and i'm healed. it's already been two months, and i probably have to wait another two months. dang it.

"woah woah love birds, we get it, you're in love. but we're still here." hayley interrupted, holding a bag of chips.

"ooh!!! gimme!" i squealed, then she practically threw the bag, and i took a handful of hot cheetos and ate it. bad idea. well, not really now, i feel no heat at all. but NEVER challenge your self, i did and it sucked.

tonight was the night. i was going to be singing at the teen choice awards, and that's where i'm gonna announce my pregnancy. the thing is, people know i'm gonna be singing there but have no idea about my pregnancy except for the important people who can't say anything.

i was getting ready, my stylist, makeup artist, and hair dresser were all here at our apartment getting me and hayden ready. hayden was doing last minute touches to his outfit while i got my makeup and hair done. hayden just needed a bit of powder or whatever for his face and a bit of hairspray for his hair.

i was in a black silk robe, my stomach obviously huge and showing, as i sat cross legged in my vanity chair. with a shake shack burger in my left hand and my phone in the other, i was set. there were a few knocks on the door, hayden answered them and it was indiana, lauren, and hayley. all of them were here to get their outfits since we all have the same stylist.

we all got changed, i wore a navy blue dress.

me and hayden decided on our own that we'll keep everything else a secret. such as the gender and name. only we know the name, not even our parents or anyone.

just a few hours later, we were snuck into the venue without anyone seeing us. i had on another louis vuitton robe on anyway, since savanna just made a tiny bit of tweaks to the dress. we sat in my dressing room, while everyone was going over things as i ate. this pregnancy i feel i gained about 400 extra pounds, thank god i didn't, but still.

it was about an hour before i was gonna go on, so my team and i started to get me ready. they took my hair out of the clips, touched up my makeup, slipped me into my dress, then hayden literally had to go under my dress to put my shoes on for me.

hayden looked absolutely amazing. he had on a gucci button up, with black jeans and balenciaga shoes. he put a navy blue suit jacket over so he could somewhat match me.

we got into our places. i was gonna be on a giant swing, wearing a black coat to cover up my stomach. so once little do you know started, the light shined on me.

so once the song came on, i started to sing. then halfway through my part, i was being slowly brought down. then once i hit the ground, i took off my coat which revealed my stomach, and immediately earning gasps.

hayden's part started as he walked to me. the dancers smoothed out my dress, so it was spread out. "so little do you know i, love you till the sun dies." hayden sang last, then held my hand as we walked off stage.

once we reached the dressing room, hayden took off his jacket and drank some water. i on the other hand was immediately getting unzipped right as i entered the dressing room. in a matter of what felt like seconds, i had my second outfit on.

we were escorted to our seats in the audience, just as commercial break was ending. we changed pretty quick. this was the category i was nominated in. "choice female artist." or something.

"and your choice nominee is, annie leblanc!" the announcer yelled, then i immediately gasped. i stood up, hugged hayley then kissed hayden's cheek.

i walked up, trying to go quick but i was tired by the time i got to the stage. "oh, wow." i started, trying to catch my breath. "um, sorry. but um, god i did not expect this." i gasped again, "i just wanna thank everyone who's supported me since i was like 12. i'd like to say thank you to my amazing, amazing family, my best friends in the entire world, and of course, my amazing boyfriend, hayden summerall who's always been there for me. and the most supportive of course, all of my fans and supporters who voted for me. even if you didn't, i totally understand. i mean my family were voting for me everyday while i was like, definitely camilla. but seriously, thank you so much. muah!" i blew a kiss lastly then walked off.

liked by haydensummerall, kenzie, and 891,566 others..
annieleblanc- oh yeah, we're pregnant

comments disabled...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 104 15
"my best friends brother is the one for me ...." #16 in bratayley #69 in dance moms
145K 2.1K 32
"oh innocent annie." *completed*
104K 1.8K 26
"i wish i were heather"
150K 7.5K 36
you're full of it. 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗