Servamp | The Last Creation

By Asuka707

The Seven Servamp, Servant and Vampire. Each named by the Seven deadly sins, Wrath, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Gr... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHARTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
COVER BOOK UPDATE

CHAPTER 33

627 29 4
By Asuka707

"Well, this is a rare sight."

Just like yesterday, we visited in the afternoon. Though, we didn't expect that someone was joining us. Mikuni and Jeje joined us in our usual met. It usually just for fun, but with Mikuni there, things went a bit different with Jeje sitting a few chairs away from him.

"These three are the ones that had already made a contract with you, [F/N]." Mikuni looked at me, Misono and then Licht.

[F/N], who sat next to me, only nod to Mikuni's question. He bought out the book he borrowed from [F/N]. Then, flip through some pages, from what we see, there might be some new pages appeared to inform [F/N]. Halt at a page, Mikuni gave the book to her.

"It just recently appeared." Mikuni said, leaning back on the chair. "The Eve's words. An action from Servamp. Too defend or to attack. The words are guides to them. Spoken by Eve. It is an order not a request." Mikuni repeated from what the book told.

"That goes without saying." Misono said,

"Just a reminder, maybe?" I lean close to [F/N], reading the book she was holding.

"I don't think it's just a reminder." Licht said, not completely agreed with it.

"Licht is right. There is a possibility, that a Servamp would disobey the Eve's order," [F/N] said, musing.

"Yeah, like that rotten hedgehog."

Licht points a finger at Hyde, Hyde shrug, giggling and not feeling guilty by his own actions, making Licht more irritated of him than ever. Though, from my point, Kuro sometimes hesitate before he even considered it an order.

"Being said, it's an absolute command for [F/N] to obey." Mikuni added,

[F/N] nods, as she understood. She closed the book, placing it on the table. After that, neither of use tried to open up a chat. It's just different to be with Mikuni, his view on everything was opposite to ours; actually more mature.

"You have something to say, don't you?" Misono spoke, eyes stare at Mikuni. "Looking at you just makes me sick." Misono said; we all looked at Mikuni, seeing as he puts on a smile.

"I intend to make a contract with her." Mikuni rest his chin in his hand, gaze set on [F/N].

On the other hand, [F/N] was surprised. Never had she explained about able to form contract with her. But after seeing the book in her hand, she knew that he gain that info from the book itself. Questions pop in mind but I didn't mean to ask Mikuni immediately.

"To answer (WHY?) to your question." Mikuni said, pointing his index finger to me as if he read me. "To be frank, I just want more power." Mikuni said as me smirk.

Hearing his reason, we were speechless until suddenly Misono slammed his hands on the table. It was obvious from his expression; he was at the verge of anger.

"That's all you could think of?!" Misono sharp glare at Mikuni, "Power! That's it?"

In anger, his question didn't answered by Mikuni. He rather not speaks of it and just observe as the situation goes. Licht and I couldn't say anything about it, but just think over it instead of being mad. However, seeing how [F/N] stood quietly, I knew something was wrong until she spoke,

"I accept your intention to make a contract with me." She said, leaving us fazed and Mikuni was even happy about it.

"Wait. Wait. Are you sure about this?" I asked, confused if there was any benefit to her except, "We could choose another simple way to help, it's not always this way." I try to change her mind, but she kept quiet about it.

"Shirota is right. We alone, could help with defeating the enemy thanks to your cure." Misono also tried to change her mind,

"[F/N]." Licht called out to her, making her face towards his direction. "If you accept to form a contract with him, then you're bound to be trapped by the (Eve's) orders." Licht said, his expression was slightly showing anger but his words meant advice.

"Thank you for all of your concerns, but this is my decision." [F/N] finally respond, placing a bitter smile on her. "It's not that I don't believe we're strong, it's just that... I'm still in process on becoming a full-fledge Servamp. I can't guarantee all, but only to form a contract with Eves and Servamp. I'm judging by both quality and quantity. Please understand."

After what we said, [F/N] still stands with her decision. From her explanation, we couldn't help but respect it. Though, the idea itself made us be cautious about it. I was still against the idea, but couldn't fight with her words until Kuro open his mouth.

"Isn't it troublesome for you, [F/N]?" <Cat form> Kuro said, lying on my shoulder. [F/N] took a few minutes to muse Kuro's question before she answered.

"Yeah. It's extremely troublesome." [F/N] sigh as she answered, "The feeling of resent never fail to pass on people's mind, but I'll manage any emotion that would make me took action to disobey my Eves."

As she answered Kuro, he then stood quietly after and not asks more than that. When all things were settled, Mikuni stand up from his chair and left the room with Jeje. On the other hand, we were relieved that he left the room except Misono, who was still in rage with Mikuni's action and the Greed team wasn't agreeable about the idea.

. . .

"Let's play some games!"

Kuro break the silent wall, holding a PSP in his hand. It wasn't as what we expected after what happen but it lightens up the atmosphere.

"Let's play!" [F/N] and Hyde said in unison with also PSP in their hands.

~ ~ ~

"Come here, Midget!"

[F/N] stares at the grown man, laughing like a kid as he called her. But more importantly, his personality completely changed. From the afternoon met, he was dead serious and all but now, what she sees in front of her was just a spoiled brat having fun with her. Jeje also stare at his master, leaving him as he is.

"Did you know? To make the contract valid is with the bond between us?" [F/N] said, slowly walking towards Mikuni.

"Read it." Mikuni quickly reply, and then his hand swiftly lift [F/N] even before she could reach him. "Those aside, let's take your medicine first." Mikuni slowly placed his thumb inside her mouth.

"You have your own way on treating people." [F/N] said, wasn't ready to bite his finger for blood.

"Is that a compliment?" He smiled,

"It's actually the other way around." She bluntly said, looking at the man who's giving her blood for support.

"Any other wor--"

"I'll make you scream."

A slight paused; [F/N] said it as to declare of challenge while Mikuni froze for a moment and the smiled at the end.

"Then, I'll be waiting." He slightly laughed, accepting it.

Observing his reaction, [F/N] predicted he would say that. It made her smirks, knowing someone accepted her challenge. The reason to that was just to make her resent on Mikuni fade. Then, out of the blue, Mikuni pushes his thumb slightly on her fang.

[F/N]'s fang pierces on the skin, blood flow out and down to her throat. The advantage to desire more overpowered her, sucking the blood out of the flesh. Eyes turned instantly crimson, revealing her blood thirst desire. Mikuni, on the other side, was awed by her power. Everytime he gave her blood, the same scene repeated. It might be boring for other people but for Mikuni, it just made his interest grow.

A smile shown on his lips, he stares as the little vampire consuming his blood. Mikuni placed his hand on her head, slightly pulled her close and steal a kiss on her forehead. His action was quick, but it was at instant [F/N] realized what he'd done and pushes him away. Blood drip down her lips, it surprised her until she force herself to stop. At an awkward moment, [F/N] and Mikuni looked at each other.

"Taking advantage, huh?" [F/N] said, vein appeared on her head as she was about to fuse.

"I was attracted by you cuteness." Mikuni pats her head, but immediately got slapped away.

No words came after that, but [F/N]'s eyes actively turned crimson. Staring right towards Mikuni's eyes, it was at the right time, she plan to see through his past...

. . .

Blood scattered around the floor, the redness became big as it drip down from a lying flesh. In [F/N]'s vision, a woman was lying on the floor. Red liquid was on her completely at her front side. The woman's face couldn't be seen but just lie there without a care of the one standing in front of the body. It was indeed, Mikuni's vision to what she saw.

Somehow, the woman had the same hair color as Mikuni. But [F/N] didn't believe to what she saw. Mikuni's vision turned then, seeing next to him was Jeje. It was proof to all she could saw, she couldn't mistake to who the women in front of him was. Guessing by his age, Mikuni was still a teenager that had already made a contract with Jeje.

However, at a glimpse, [F/N] saw a little boy. He has purple hair, hiding behind the slightly opened door. It was Misono; he saw what Mikuni had done. As he hides, fear was shown on his face, gripping the door ever so tightly with his hand. [F/N] knew he was there, but did Mikuni know as well?

[F/N] didn't want to see more than she could ever do. Forcing herself to stop seeing through his past; while a tear suddenly falls down from her face.

. . .

"Midget?"

Eyes widen, Mikuni was a bit surprised to see drop of tears fall from her face and on his shirt. [F/N] was frozen at the moment she saw through his past, until she came back. Mikuni was about to comfort her but immediately got rejected as she pushes his hand away.

"I'm fine."

Even though he wanted to comfort her, but she rather handles it by herself. [F/N] wiped away her tears with her long sleeve shirt. After that, she stares at Mikuni with red bags underneath her eyes adding a frown.

"Is that how you thank you someone who helped you?"

"Shut up." She looked away,

"Aw~ Come on, Midget. Don't be so cold--"

"Thank you."

Fazed, Mikuni was having fun until [F/N] said her gratitude to his support. A smile suddenly appeared on his lips, hand placed on her head. He thought she would push him away again, but this time she wasn't. Mikuni pulled her close and let her lean on his chest. Letting herself to fall asleep.

Eyes closed, she sleeps soundly in his hold. Jeje came into the room afterwards, seeing how Mikuni usually treat [F/N]. Jeje saw something was different this time, underneath [F/N]'s eyes was red.

"Was there any enemies lurking around the house?" Mikuni asked,

"No."

"I see. Good wor--"

"What did you do to her?" Jeje asked, cutting off Mikuni while he aimed his gun on Mikuni's forehead.

"She suddenly cried after seeing through my past. What did you expect?" Mikuni respond, unfazed by Jeje intend to attack.

"Is that so?" Jeje retrieved back his gun, "If you ever hurt my little sister... then you're up against death itself." Jeje warned Mikuni, his own master.

"I already saw death in front of me." Mikuni smiled, and then glared at Jeje. "Did you think I'm afraid of death?" Mikuni's words meant serious with his harsh tone.

"And why are even calling her 'Little sister' anyway~?" An instant change to his tone; rather teasing actually.

"Think what you like." Jeje's gaze falls towards [F/N] sleeping, "I accept her as one of us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.7K 24
-Disclaimers:- ➳I accept Requests ➳I don't do yaoi,oc,ships on this book ➳I accept Lemons though #3 - #lawless @ 11th of May 2018
956 83 15
[PLEASE READ BOOK ONE BEFORE READING THIS ONE] With the Eves long dead each Servamp sets out on their own waiting for Yumikage, and the others to cal...
6.3K 141 41
✨Out for Blood sequel✨ ⚠️⛔️‼️🚨 This story is for 18+ only. PLEASE READ THE A/N FIRST THERE ARE TRIGGERS IN THIS STORY. I do not own The Seven Deadl...
11.1K 465 49
'Five' years before the eight eves meet their Servamps (including Sakuya), the eves had a very mysterious and terrible past! After the eves found the...