The Kingdom Of Deads (GB+SB F...

By Nikimecool

Sang's family has been on move since she was young, her mother always sick and she was the one taking the bur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 8

3.5K 242 335
By Nikimecool

Sang sighed as she continued to walk as the dried leaves crunched under her feet with each step she took.

She froze as she heard someone sing rhymes, "Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveller in the dark,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep,
And often through my curtains peep,
For you never shut your eye,
'Till the sun is in the sky.

As your bright and tiny spark,
Lights the traveller in the dark,-
Though I know not what you are,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star." The voice seemed of a little girl but it was a bit distorted.

Sang tightened her grip on the rosary as she walked a bit faster, her lips moving faster making the invisible shield appear around her.

Her heart began hammering faster, how many ghosts are there exactly? She mentally asked, her question directed at the god above. She heard a baby crying while the little girl sang.

She heard the creaking of a rocking chair as though it was rocking back and forth, she could see some broken old homes not very far from where she stood.

There sounds of children laughing and playing around, she sighed. Come on God just an hour before she had defeated the ghosts, give her some time!

"Whose team are you in mine or theirs? " Sang mentally asked God, the lightning boomed. She rolled her eyes, "I'm not doubting you, stop throwing a tantrum like a six year old." She said out loud her eyes fixed on the skies, this time the lighting flashed again but no booming sound followed.

"Stop grumbling and let me focus. " She stuck her tongue out at the sky in a playful manner before turning to look at the houses. A huge smile on her face, she loved talking to God, he was her best friend.

She always believed that he was listening to her and talking through natural signs. She sighed as she moved towards the village, life just got a hundred times better. Note the sarcasm.

The village was very old, no one seemed to be living there anymore, at least not the alive once. Sang sighed, first a train, now a village full of ghosts, what next? Godzilla? She rolled her eyes at her stupid thoughts as she continued to walk.

There were footfalls behind her like someone was following her, fear sparked, she was lucky to get alive out of the first attack but how lucky is she to get alive out of a village full of ghosts?

"If I'm dying I'm coming to haunt you." She said threateningly looking at sky, the lighting stuck again but it was more of a laughter, "yeah enjoy yourself. " She winked as she continued to walk.

She heard someone snort, "so you are a loon, I should have known who in their right minds would come to this place of death." A girl's voice said.

Her voice sounded heavy and distorted as she spoke, Sang jumped at the sudden sound in complete darkness.

Sang took a step back, a hand resting on her heart that was ready to break free from her ribcage.

"Who... Who are you?" Sang's voice wavered as she looked at the scary woman in front of her, she just continued to stare at her, her snake like tongue coming out and licking her lips like she had seen a very delicious desert.

Her eyes growing with a hunger and her mouth was salivating as she continued to stare at Sang, the ghost's eyes rested on the wrist that had the rosary wrapped around her wrist.

She snarled before disappearing in thin air, Sang breathed in a sigh in relief, her relief was short lived as she turned around the ghost was right in her face with a dangerous look in her eyes.

Sang scrambled back, she fell on the ground as her leg got stuck in the stone before falling down on her butt. Fear seeped in her heart making her breathless. Who ever she was, she didn't seemed to be scared of the rosary.

She kept on moving towards her, Sang stood up and began running in the opposite direction, she pushed herself to run faster as she heard the footsteps following her.

Her breath was laboured as she ran faster, she saw a house in front of her and ran towards it. Her mind was not thinking straight, she pushed the door open and closed it behind her.

Her back was against the door as she panted, she breathed out a sigh of relief but her heart jumped in fear as she heard the banging on the door.

There was complete silence for a moment before the banging continued, Sang was regretting her decision of being here. That damn file was not worth to die for.

The banging got louder and louder, Sang continued to move backward, as she faced the door. She heard giggling once the door stopped banging, her heart beat was frantic.

She turned around to see a couple of dolls floating in air, they were laughing at her.

"She's about to die. " One said while the others clapped and giggled harder. "I wonder if they will let us eat her heart. " The other one pouted and said in a whiny voice.

"I have missed eating humans, yummy they are just so tasty. " The third one said. "The wait is finally over. " The fourth one replied.

Sang felt like puking, there was seriously something wrong here, it's normal for ghosts to have dolls with them but the dolls to move on their own? That wasn't normal!

Well nothing is normal here but still...
Sang heard the creaking of a door, she turned around sharply and for a minute she lost the capacity to breath as her eyes settled on the dead face of a ghost who was peeking thorough it.

"She's shy but I'm not." Sang swirled around, her heart nearly broke out of her chest as her eyes landed on the ghost who stood in the corner. Sang screamed in fear, her screams reverberated throughout the house.

Sang ran away from her and deeper into the house. Her heart thumping hard against her chest, goosebumps spread throughout her body.

Sang ran in a room and shut the door behind her, a scream stuck in her throat as she looked at the ghost of a woman sitting in a bed.

"Didn't your parents teach you that you need to knock before entering someone's room." Her voice was high pitched and it was reprimanding.

Sang gulped in fear, the woman looked up at her and gave her a bored look. "Didn't your parents teach you that when spoken to you need to reply?" Her stern voice questioned again.

Sang's mouth opened and closed a few times, "Oh my god! I'm sorry child I didn't know you can't speak. " The ghost gasped in shock as she said that.

Sang had lost her ability to speak with the fear, the woman got up from the bed and moved towards her. Sang took a step back in fear, her mind screaming at her to run while her body refused to follow the simple instruction.

"Mom will you please be quite I wanna read." A shrilly voice snapped, Sang looked on the left hand corner of the room, where a girl's ghost sat reading a book.

Sang was ready to faint in fear, "oh I'm sorry sweetie." The woman said as she looked at the girl who sat in the corner, her eyes fixed on the book. She didn't even bother looking up at Sang and for that she was grateful.

"Mommy" Two voices said simultaneously as Sang watched the door behind her open and a little girl entered, there was a head of a baby attached to her neck.

Sang wanted to scream like a banshee in fear, "yes sweetie. " The woman knelt down as the girl hugged her mother, Sang wanted to faint, what the hell was going on here.

"I'm hungry. " The little girl said in a sad voice, "I'm sure the lovely girl here would be more than willing to help you." The woman said her voice dropped some octaves her eyes focused on the Sang, a mad glint in her eyes.

Sang backed away from them before running out of the room, there were three loud shrilly shouts behind her commanding her to stop. Sang ran into the kitchen and saw a backdoor, she pushed the door open before running out.

Sang pushed the door open and ran away from them blindly, her mind hazy as her breath came out in short pants, suddenly a hand gripped hers making her swing back coming face to face with another being.

Sang screamed as tears flowed down her cheeks, Sang tried to get hold of her rosary but her eyes widened as she saw that her rosary had been gone missing.

Sang's heart dropped in her shoes as she noticed that her rosary had gone missing, fear wrapped around her heart tighter.

She pushed the ghost away with all her strength before she began running away from them, the only thing that was running through her mind was that she wanted to be away from them, as far as possible.

Sang ran as fast as she could, her eyes were blurry with tears as her heart was the only thing she could hear. Sang didn't know where she was going and she didn't care.

She wanted to be out of here, this was all a stupid plan. She should have listened to the boys, her heart was screaming in pain and fear.

Adrenaline was flowing through her body, fueling her to run faster, Sang pushed harder, she didn't want to die. No matter how shitty her life was she wanted to live.

She could hear loud multiple footsteps behind her, there was a cat crying, wolves howling and owls hooting. The dry leaves crunched under her, she ran faster, ignoring everything.

She didn't realise where she was going, her feet got tangled in one of the vines and she fell down on the floor, her knees and hands scraped, a huge gash was on her thigh bleeding heavily.

She tuned around as she heard growling, Sang turned around coming face to face with another creature. Sang screamed at the top of her voice, her voice broke off in middle as she continued to cough.

The creature came closer to her and began sniffing her face, Sang closed her eyes, she knew there was nothing she could do. She cried silently accepting her death.

The creature snarled as it was ready to tear her into two halves, Sang closed her eyes shut, waiting for it to kill her.

When nothing happened she opened her eyes, she gasped, the creature's head laid near her and its body was thrown far off.

Sang gasped as her eyes laid on the demon next to her, she waited for the fear to come but it never did, instead a feeling of security wrapped around her.

Her eyes widened as she looked at him, it was North! She didn't know how but she was so sure. "North!" Sang's voice was laced in relief as she ran towards him and threw her arms around him.

North was shocked, his body was taut with anger as he looked at the stupid creature who thought that it could hurt his Sang baby. Foolish soul!

He sighed in relief, he didn't know how she recognized him but he was thankful that she did. What surprised him more was the fact that she wasn't disgusted or scared of him.

He tightened his hold on her, nuzzling her neck, "baby..." He sighed as he nuzzled her neck, her scent was comforting.

He pulled back and looked at her body, checking for any signs of injuries. His eyes focused on her gashes and scraped knees and hands, anger and worry built in him.

If that creature hadn't been dead, North might have shredded it again. "Sang." His voice was gruff as he said her name, his eyes lit with happiness as he saw the smile on her face.

She hugged him again, he wrapped his arms tighter around her. "Sang!" She turned around and watched another beast coming out of the hiding.

"Raven!" Sang ran towards him, Raven swooped her in his arms breathing in her scent, it comforted him.

His shoulders relaxed as he noticed that there was no fear in her voice but only relief and happiness, "kitten." He sighed her name in relief as he kissed her shoulder and neck.

She gripped him tightly, she looked in his eyes, a million emotions were evident in both of theirs, nothing seemed more important at this moment than her.

"Trouble! The fuck are you doing here?" Gabriel shouted as his eyes landed on his girl, he was furious, what was she thinking?!

Sang turned around, her eyes focused on Gabriel, they all looked so different yet they were all so beautiful. Sang bowed her head, Gabriel ran towards her and took her in his arms. For a moment he forgot everything.

"What did we tell you about leaving the house?" North's voice was stern as he asked her. "Not to leave." She said in a small voice, her eyes focused on Gabriel's shirt, she played with it nervously.

"Than what are you doing here kitten ?" Raven questioned as he moved towards her, "the file. " She replied timidly, the three of them growled angrily. Their eyes fixed on the little girl in Gabriel's arms.

They all looked at her, their eyes completely focused on hers. They moved towards her all together, "What if something had happened to you kitten?" Raven growled, he didn't like the fact that she had endangered her life for a file.

"I'm so sorry. " Sang said in a small voice, her head still bowed, Gabriel sighed. He kissed her cheeks, "Your fucking pretty ass is grounded trouble. " He concluded.

Sang sighed and nodded, she laid her head on his shoulder, he picked her up in his arms. His hands were holding her under her butt as she hummed, her head resting on his shoulders.

North grumbled as he moved towards the jungle, he plucked a few medicinal plants before crushing them in his hands and moved towards her.

He gave her a soft smile as he put the crushed leaves on her knees, hands and on the gash on her thigh before wrapping a strip of cloth that Raven gave him.

"Be careful baby. " North said as he kissed her cheeks making her blush, Raven kissed her nose. Gabriel kissed her neck, her heart skipped a few beats as butterflies swarmed her stomach.

Sang had a zillion questions running through her mind about the boys' turning into demons but she held them back. She knew that they'll tell her when they are ready.

Sang sighed as she felt rough strong fingers run through her hair, lulling her to sleep, she was exhausted with all the running and fear. Finally she felt safe in their arms.

Sang sighed, she felt like no one can hurt her even though she was right in between the ghost town, the boys were there with her and that was the only thing that mattered.

She wrapped her arms around him and Gabriel kissed her neck making her blush, "Go to sleep trouble. " He patted her back rhythmically as he walked with her in his arms.

The three of them looked at Sang as her breath evened out, there was a huge smile on his face. They really were the lucky ones, she wasn't scared of them.

How had they been so lucky to find a girl who wasn't scared even of their beasts? Sang really was the best choice for them.

All along they had been worried about the fact that she would hate them but that was the furthermost cry from the truth.

Raven smiled widely, "She's best for us. " His voice was laced in happiness. "No doubt crow." North smirked. "Shut up South. " Raven growled.

"Cut the motherfucking shit guys, trouble is sleeping." Gabriel growled, shutting the other two effectively. "She's so beautiful. " Raven's voice was laced with awe as he kissed her head.

"that's she is." North agreed. "Our girl is the best. " Gabriel said as he kissed her neck again making her moan.

"Where do we take her ?" Raven questioned. "To the cave, where everyone is. " North replied.

"Yes it'll be safer for her like that." Gabriel agreed, everyone was there, no one would dare to even think about hurting her with all of them around her. They'll be there to protect her.

He wasn't sure how in the heaven had she reached so far off from the house but he was grateful that they had found her when they fucking did.

If they had been out even for a fucking minute that creature would have snapped her neck and might have been eating her now for his dinner.

He really wanted to shred that creature, he was angry at trouble as well, why the fuck did she leave the house? She could have been hurt. He wanted to shout at her but knew better than to try now as she was tired and needed her rest.

All the creatures bowed in front of them as the three of them moved towards the cave, he could just imagine the panicked faces of his brothers when they'll see trouble in his arms.

He Smirked, fuckers had finally cared for something in their lives other then themselves, let the fun begin...

***********************************

Do vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 2.2K 17
**COMPLETED** Sang Sorenson has finally found her pack. She has finally found a home. She is excited to be going to high school with the others but w...
3.6K 272 14
Sang Sorenson a woman with power. A ghost. A legend. A myth. Many think she's a just an old wives-tale in the Academy. One who can complete any missi...
117K 4.8K 36
What if Sang was kidnapped once more by Volto? By the time that the boys find her, Volto has beaten Sang into a coma. She wakes up two weeks later w...
4.6K 355 17
Sang found a white mask on her bed. The Blackbourne's team gathered around her. When she took the mask, a clock's ticking can be heard. She turned i...