The Black Panther (Discontinu...

By creolelady

You make me the woman, I've always wanted to be. T'Challa x a woman who's an uncanny copy of the storm who o... More

Duchess ( Revamped)
Beginning (Revamped)
Vibranium (Revamped )
The Dora's ( Revamped)
Cai Bride ( Revamped)
First Dates (New Chapter)
Mrs. Udaku ( Revamped)
Honeymoon (Revamped)
Behind Closed Doors (Revamped)
Just let go (New Chapter) Pt.1
Just let go (New chapter) pt.2
Not Yours ( Revamped)
Hello Ego (Revamped)
Harper, 2 u ( New chapter)
Homecoming ( Revamped)
The King (New Chapter)
The Press ( Revamped)
King's duty pt.1 (New Chapter)
Sedate Me (New chapter)
Twin Flames ( New Chapter)
The end & beginning ( New Chapter)
Sky Goddess ( New chapter )
Morph ( New Chapter )
Reckless pt.1 ( Revamped)
Lover's Day (New Chapter)
Snap ( New chapter)
tewagī( New chapter )
Stages ( New chapter )
Capture me (New chapter)
Reckless pt.2 ( Revamped)
Visions of old ( New chapter)
Thinking ( New chapter )
Ororo's Letter ( New Chapter)
Son of a king pt.1 ( New chapter)
Son of a King pt.2 (New chapter)
Venom Pt. 1 (Revamped)
Venom pt.2 (Revamped)
Harper's Dream ( Revamped)
River (New Chapter)
Interlinked ( New chapter)
Azari ( New chapter)
13 (New chapter)
20 ( Revamped)
Surprise (New chapter)
Naysayers (Revamped!!)
Grace (New chapter)
With a chance of Rain? ( New chapter)

Finishline (New Chapter)

6.3K 177 117
By creolelady

Please listen to music linked with chapter

" T....", my voice slipped between the pockets of air while his lips were on mine. He was ignoring me sinking his lips further onto mine.

He had me by my throat and the back of my head was pressed again his chest. His hands were on either side of my waist pulling up my oversized T-shirt night gown. His mouth pulled away from mine and dropped down to the floor, slowly rolling my panties from underneath my shirt.

" We should go upstairs ", I urged in a hushed voice.

" Step ", he waited for me to lift my foot to get my panties from around my ankle. I looked down at him crazily.

" At any moment someone could walk into this kitchen T'Challa ", I yelled in a whisper.

" Hesitating ...? ", he looked up at me with caution. I lifted my foot and he took my thin underwear into his hand.

" Look at me ", he demanded. I did just that.

" Open your mouth and stick out your tongue ", he said. I stared at him for a moment watching him roll my panties up into a ball just big enough for my mouth. He waited for me to follow through and I slowly cranked my mouth open. He placed the ball inside of my mouth.

" This is my palace and I can do whatever I please in my kitchen. Now turn around ", he said roughly. I whipped my head facing the sink just a couple feet away from us. We were at the island in the middle of the large kitchen. My nerves were shot. I hadn't been this nervous since my first time with him. I jumped at every little sound that the palace made thinking it was someone.

" If someone is coming, I'll hear them before they even open their bedroom door. Bend over ", he instructed. I did just that, laying my head against the large table built into the center of the room. I left just enough space out for my small belly, getting as comfortable as I possibly could. I felt something cold on my backside right near my thigh but not quite. The cold sensation was followed by a warm wet tongue.

I felt the prick of coldness again and sighed as it was soothed by warmth again. It took me a few minutes to process that he was spread whipped cream on certain parts of my backside before licking it up. Every so often he'd nip at me just to keep me on my toes. I clung to the table for life sighing into the cotton rolled into my mouth. I wouldn't dare take it out.

All of a sudden his tongue was on my clit and I had no time to prepare but a long groan that was muffled,  distorted and filtered into the cotton in my mouth. I gripped the ends of the table as he lashed his tongue against me and submerged his entire mouth over my most intimate part. Another groan slipped from me, this time louder and more desperate. 

His hands were anchored to my hips keeping them from swaying. His fixation between my legs became more intense with each whimper that passed through that cotton. And with each whimper he moved his tongue faster speeding up my impending orgasm that would likely hit me harder than usual just based off of the intensity of this situation. He'd caught me off guard, ambushed me and ate me out . He knew to gag me because if he hadn't the whole palace would know, sound proof walls or not.

When his tongue was directly on the target it didn't take long for him to get me there, quickly. About 3 minutes into him pushing the button I was convulsing against the counter hanging all my body weight onto the wood I was kneeled over. My whimper turned to muffled squeaks as he let me ride out my orgasm roughly. After I came he sat there for a few moments and I could feel his breath on it but there was no sudden movements. His hands made their way up to my ass and he massaged my back side in circles.

" spread it ", he told me quietly. I sat there for a few seconds not registering.

" Spread....what ? ", I asked. He gripped my behind confirming just what. I hesitantly did it everrrrrr so slightly. Next thing I knew his face was buried into my behind and his tongue was in the same place it had been on my birthday and even with that familiar feeling I STILL nearly shot 50 feet into the air. His finger on my clit didn't help either and the harmony of the two sensation connecting had my eyes rolling back to the whites.

" MHMGHHmm! ", I grunted into the makeshift ball gag. He popped my ass loudly signaling for me to shutup. How could I ? When he was tongue deep in my...

" MM!! ", I squeaked. I held my breath from the incoming smack to my ass. It didn't happen. Instead he waited until I full relaxed to slap it so I didn't feel it coming. The sting straightened me out but just barely. His three fingers reached under and rubbed my clit while he attacked my other hole. My toes were curling into the marble floors and starting to slide and slip from the fog of my body heat against the cold floors and the wetness that slipped down my legs because of him and his sloppy work. All I could think about was the maids. Those poor poor maids.

" Oh you quite like it when I fuck your ass with my tongue don't you ? ", he rasped hitting my red cheek again. This time I swallowed my cry and continued to brace myself for another climax. He took a break from eating me and continued to play with my clit.

" I swear to you. When your journey to motherhood is over and you're adjusted to parenthood- however long that may take. When all of this is over, I am going to slut you out into the simplest....", he interrupted himself with another smack causing me to jolt closer to my release.

" Smallest "

*smack

" Denominator of yourself until you can only fucking answer in yes sir and no sir. Do you hear me? ", he spat, rubbing me quicker.

" Mmmm! MmmmmmmhGGGHH!! ", I was really saying yes. Yes sir into my make shift ball gag. I could barely understand him but the answer was yes, a thousand times yes.

" I don't wanna hear another sound from you if you have any hopes of me taking that out ", he threatened, going back to what he was doing. I came as quietly as I could but even the groans that seeped through the small air pockets of my gag seeped out.
When he was finished he stood watching me tremble with my face forward.

For a few seconds I doubted he was even still there. My slightest attempt to turn around was squashed by his hand on the back of my neck. Seconds later something cold slips around it my neck. I feel for it and realize it was my collar. I touched it with the tips of my fingers feeling it's frigidness touch my skin. I was so distracted I didn't even realize he was already sliding in. By the time I gasped he was already inside of me with his mouth pressed against my ear. He grabbed my left thigh and brought my knee onto the counter providing more room and a different and deeper feeling for me. I let out a long hum feeling him for miles or what seemed like miles. He pushed and pushed almost to the hilt but not quite, remembering what doctor doctor said.

" Not too much ", he muttered the advice. He jerked his hips away and swiftly pushed back in.

" Not too fast...", he gave me another stroke causing.

It seemed like this slow pace was even harder to handle then a fast pounding. Because with his slow...moderate and deliberate pace, I could feel every inch, every vein, curve and texture of him. I could feel his pulse inside me. He was pulsating harder than ever between my legs likely suppressing his orgasm waiting for my own.

" It seems so much harder to hold on when I can feel just how deep you go....every aching moment inside of you Entle ", he groaned, holding my hips tightly.

My finger nails were digging into the wood now causing a sharp scratching sound to echo into the room. I closed my eyes sharply trying my best to ground myself but it felt like I was falling. My breast pressed against the flat surface adding little to no support. To make matters more intoxicating I could feel his hand on my clit.

" Ghhhhhmmmm ! ", I hissed into the rolled underwear.

" If I take that out of your mouth I will fill it with something else ", he warned.

Out of nowhere I cum when I feel him pressed up against my spot and my legs quake underneath me violently. I gasp and snatch the air traveling into my nostrils, flaring them to get in as much air as possible. I hum in a plead. I was already starting to drooling through the cotton. He reached over while still inside me, dug two fingers into my mouth and pulled out the the cotton quickly. He balled it up and threw it on the pile his pants laying beside us.

" Clean up your mess ", he pulled out of me. I dropped the ground and wrapped my lips around his shaft. I got him as deep as I possibly could, cleaning up just like he said. I dramatically slurped myself off his long length careful to get every drop of what I left. I stroked him with my hand looking up at him. His head pointed towards the ceiling with his hands on his hips. He seemed to be concentrating on something.

" You act as if you hadn't released in months ", I chuckle.

" I haven't. Open ", he grabbed himself from my hands and filled my month again, pushing shallow strokes into my mouth. I opened my throat wider allowing more in. I watched his eyes roll back as he suppressed a groan. I took the time to massage his balls. Just as I was about to get really messy he pulled himself from my out of my hands.

" Don't you want me to finish ? ", I ask. He looks at me for a second and then looks around the room suspiciously.

" Stand up ", he orders. I stand up slowly looking at him strangely. He grabbed his boxers and my underwear in his hand. He walks over to me and picks me up, making my legs wrap around his waist. To my surprise he inserts himself back into me with me with his hand under my bum. He started walking and with each step he took, it pushed him in and out of me. I held onto his shoulders tightly, throughly enjoying the walk up the stairs with my eyes in the back of my head. By the time he reached the top my legs were shaking desperately trying to hold on. We still had a ways to go before we reached the bedroom, the palace was that big.

" Put me down ", my voice shook. If I had an orgasm in his arms I would surely take us both down and I had felt a big one coming. 

" And let you flail on the floor like a fish. No. You will wait unti-", I cut him off with a loud moan that echoed down the hallway as I shook on him. He tightened his grip around me as I bounced up and down on him trying to free up the space he took up inside me.

" Fuck ! ", I shout. He starts walking faster. I slip him out of me somehow. He shushes me to be quiet.

" God damn it ", he hissed under his breath.

" Take me here ", I beg.

" No ", he grunted. He attempted to push back inside me again but missed, slipping upwards against my slickness. Once he found the target again and sunk inside me he closed his eyes and pushed me into the wall going against what he said.

" Yes fuck me please ", I whined feeling his mouth on my neck. He begins pushing into me rhythmically. He was so heavy inside me. He had so much girth and length I should be lucky he was taking it easy on me. Still that urge to take all of him was still there.

" Just a little deeper ", I urge.

He gave me maybe an an inch more every few strokes that drove me insane . His breath was hitching as he neared his own climax.

" I intend on finishing you in bed ", he pauses with himself inside me and continues to walk. I can feel my body squeezing him like a python, as I was on the edge of another climax and he was literally pulsating inside me which made nothing better or easier.

He starts walking quickly and I started to wonder why he insisted on being inside me in the first place. I soon realized that he knew how to hold out for me, so me having more than one climax was nothing to him. That was until he leaned down and popped my nipple into his mouth. With them being extremely sensitive A scream left my lips just as he reached our bedroom door. I'm pinned against and cumming around him harshly. He grunts and pushes into me again, deeper this time and  burying his face into my neck releasing himself prematurely. There wasn't a damn thing premature about it considering I had gotten off more than once as always, but this was the fastest he's came since our first night together ever. He panted against me and I could feel the sweat on his forehead as he tried to gain compusuee.

" Well...you made it to the bedroom ", I pant. He looks up at me and shakes his head.

" Not quite ", he reaches for the handle and carries me inside. He flops me on the bed standing above me with his hands on his hips. I watch his massive manhood go down halfway.

" What ? ", I ask.

" I can't believe I came like that...that's so unlike me with you I.....", he shakes his head in confusion.

" Just admit I'm the best you ever had. I mean damn is it that hard ? ", I scoff.

" It's always been hard holding on with you but I had no control over that just now. Like none ! Just like your birthday party...just like the night I took your virtue. Did you put a root on me ? ", he squinted.

" No, I just have amazing pussy. Now get me a damn rag sir ", I scoff. He shuffled to the bathroom and did just that cleaning me up himself like a gentleman.

" I have half the mind for a do over ", he suggests.

" With a hole in a damned pillow. Not me ", I chuckled tiredly.

" Rematch...soon. When you're up for it ", he insists.

" Maybe...but next time I'll choose the time and place. We'll make a bet ", I snicker.

" Whatever ", he lays beside me hurrying us both under our covers.

" Send the maids to clean up the entire kitchen before morning. Please ", I roll over letting sleep take me.

When I woke up in the morning I felt he wasn't there. I hated that. I hated when he wasn't with me. I rolled onto my back feeling my belly. I got up and put on a robe, pulled my hair up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I didn't get the memo of there being so many people there today. I go to one of the tables pulling an orange from a fruit table.

" What's all this ? ", I ask one of the servants.

" The King has a big appetite this morning ", she spoke kindly walking past me with juice refills. I walk around the corner to see everyone seated in the dining table . It was a super sunny day in Wakanda and the sky couldn't have been anymore blue.

" There she is. Mommy to be ", Romanda announced my presence to the room. Everyone wished me a good morning except T'challa who was busy digging into his food. I let out a big yawn.

" Tired...", she asks.

" Yeah. Didn't get much sleep last night ", I load food onto my plate.

" That's funny. I slept like a baby ", T'challa piped up. I rolled my eyes at him. I tucked my lips in trying not to shoot a comeback at him.

" I guess the party riled me up ", I excused.

" Yes the party ", T'challa chimed. I couldn't help my eye roll.

" Well. You'll definitely rest well tonight because we have a lot to do today. You, Shuri, T'challa and myself will be reviewing what forms of international media, entertainment and music will be available for consumption here in Wakanda. Isn't that just wonderful? I cannot tell you the last time I've seen an American movie. Maybe not since the 90's. I'm sure it will be fun ! ", Romanda exclaimed.

" Oh wow. That sounds like a blast. There is an American movie I love, it's called Kill Bill. It's one of my favorite movies of all time " , I gasp.

" Kill bill...that sounds violent. I'll put that on my list. Right along with "The purge " ", Shuri typed the note into her Kimoyo.

" What a beautiful necklace. Did T'challa buy you that recently. It's just gorgeous ", Romanda points at my neck. My eyes become wide as I realized I still had my collar on.

I get up suddenly and go to the kitchen to pick up my prenatal vitamins. On my way back I see T'challa waiting for me in a catty corner. He pulls me to him. I slap his chest pulling away from him.

" Jerk ", I spat.

" I didn't want them on our trail ", he excused.

" No you're just playing hard to get ", I grunt. He lands me a big sloppy kiss to my mouth. I feel a hand going up my robe and I swat it away.

" Horn dog ", I push past him trying to take the collar off and put it in my pocket.

" Keep it on.....all day ", Said T.

End of chapter 44

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.3K 95
after jaune save cardin from the ursa cardin expose his transcript. everybody hated him he was being bullied by his own friends and team the staff o...
5.9K 102 11
Charlie and nick have been dating for a while and there relationship has been growing more and more nick doesn't hide his relationship with Charlie a...
354K 7.9K 94
Lisa Manoban is a bad bitch of the school, leader of "Black squad". She's rich, pretty and smart, but scary, cold-blooded and don't like when someone...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...