Servamp | The Last Creation

Asuka707

The Seven Servamp, Servant and Vampire. Each named by the Seven deadly sins, Wrath, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Gr... Еще

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHARTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
COVER BOOK UPDATE

CHAPTER 29

580 22 1
Asuka707

"That hurts."

The small voice, as its like a child's voice. She leaned on top of me, but as I lift my head slightly to met her gaze. It was still the mismatch eyes I usually saw, the black and red coloured eyes as it pierce through me with her gaze. I sit up to make sure more about her condition, but what comes next wasn't what I expected... The clothes she was wearing had gotten bigger for her, holding my shirt with her tiny hands...

"You turned into a kid!" I shouted, shocked by her appearance.

"Huh?"

[F/N] was confused at first, but as she saw her own hands and body had shrunk... She was also shocked. From what I see, she seems to be a child of age seven or so. I was still stun, seeing my little sister in my hold. Misono then came to check up on us after all the Jinns dissapeared.

"Are you two... okay?" Misono didn't see her at first since she shrunk, but as I turn, he also wasn't expecting it. "What?" He stare at the little [F/N],

[F/N] was speechless, seeing herself in the shirt she wore was too big as it was enough to cover her whole body. Then, she remembered what her inner demon had said, that was the effect from forming contract with Servamp and Eve. Her tiny hand tug on my shirt, she soon tries to figure out how to solve the problem. Misono didn't ask much after he saw little [F/N].

A few minutes later, Kuro and Lily came. They came empty handed, so they didn't caught the culprit who shot the bullet. We couldn't do more than that, so we let it be for now, one thing for sure they won't get away the next thing we encounter them. Kuro and Lily was searching for [F/N] since they knew the erupted Jinn dissapeared, but they didn't found her anywhere until I turn around.

"[F/N] became small?" Lily hold her in his hand, other than surprised by her appearance, he was also curious to see little [F/N]. "But its a good thing you're safe."

"This... was all the cause of the Jinns..." Kuro said, he only observed.

"I don't think it was all caused by the Jinn." Misono suddenly said, he holds his chin and muse about the situation. "From what we know, Jinn wouldn't hurt a Servamp or rather they help to find prey because... they sense the power, a Servamp power so they maybe appeared to witness her powers."

"Then, what made her shrunk?" I asked,

"The dream..." [F/N] said, we all heard her and our gaze turn to her. "I haven't told you guys this but when I was out, I had a dream meeting with my inner demon." She said, stop for a moment to revise her dream. "It said that my body wasn't capable to hold such power and form contract with Servamp and Eve, at max its only three, which mean I pass over the limit."

"You couldn't withstand the Servamp power..." Misono mused,

Kuro came close to Lily and [F/N], he kept staring at little [F/N]. The change was the fault of the person who shot her, but he didn't thought like that. Kuro blame himself from not noticing the bullet sooner. He was about to pat her head, realizing then that his hand was big to do so on her now small figure. He stopped halfway, knowing after that [F/N] held his finger with her tiny hand.

"Don't feel bad, Kuro. its not your fault. I'm okay, just a change of size." The girl smiled, Kuro then took her from Lily's hold. Hugging her ever so gently, the anger towards the person who did this remain in his mind.

"Sorry..." He murmur,

"Power...unstable" [F/N] suddenly said, turning around to face the other. "I got it!" She shouted, excited to her discovery, we turn our gaze towards her. "My body wasn't stable to uphold such power, so to equalize the hold of the power, it changed my body into a child..."

"The power itself change into small units making it easier for your body to withstand the power." Misono continues what [F/N] said as he also figured out the solution. "Its like you were reborn to get used to the Servamp's power."

"Precisely!"

"Well, that explains why you turned into a kid. But how could she turn back?" I said, seeing how her form right now wasn't how I'm used to.

"My inner demon had also mentioned this. It said after I receive the feedback from this, I need a lot of..." She stopped halfway, knowing the word after that wasn't really to of help to her. "Rest..."

"I guess, you have to continue recovering for now." I said, the face on her was obvious she doesn't want to do so.

"Now, Young lady, let's find you some clothes that fits you." Lily said, he took [F/N] back from Kuro's hold and carry her to the mansion, so we followed from behind.

~ ~ ~

In a room, Lily and I search for some clothes for [F/N], while Misono, Kuro and [F/N] sat at the couch and wait as we search. Kuro transformed into his cat form and slept on the couch, leaving Misono and [F/N] waited long for us to find the perfect size for [F/N].

"Its been nearly an hour already." She said, staring as Lily and I still searching for clothes. [F/N] was still wearing her oversized button up shirt.

"Can you still summoned out your lead?" Misono asked out of the blue, but it was just to kill time.

[F/N] didn't know herself, so she tries it. Summoning out the bow, the size of it was as same as she was even in her usual figure. After she summoned out the bow, she tried to hold it but the weight of the bow was so heavy that she was drag down from the couch. Thankfully, Misono caught her before she could even fall on the floor.

"That was close." Misono holds her and place her to sit on his lap. "Let's do something else." He breathing suddenly got heavy and heart beating fast, it was a shock to him.

"How about my eye?" She suggested, without hesitation Misono nods.

Facing towards Misono, she activated her eye. Glowing bright red, with her left eye appearing the diamond symbol. Going through Misono's past memories.

~ ~ ~

The pocket watch was destroyed, Lily began losing control and Jinn starts to cover his surroundings. Misono was the closes one to Lily, seeing how he losses control and eyes turn black with sharp fangs as he opens his mouth. Misono was terrified, shouting to Lily to go away and leaving him. Resulting a pain in his heart by his Eve's words.

Lily's emotion made the Jinns around became more and more out of control, calling to Misono to not leave him. Without a respond, he pulled Misono and pierce his fangs on Misono's neck. That moment horrified him, the pain, the darkness around him. Devour by the darkness, he thought he was done for and only sad memories revise in his mind again and again...

~ ~ ~

Came back from seeing through Misono's past, loads of emotion was mix together and as she see Misono's in front of her, she knew what he felt and overcome that time. The event left him with lots of scar, but he confronted the fear he felt.

"Did I look like that when Lily lost control of his power and his contract item was destroyed?" She asked, curious even of what might he say.

"Yes, it was pretty much exactly like that. Even though it was the second time I encounter an incident like that, but I was not ready to fought those fears." Misono said, his hand was slightly trembling showing how he feared for that incident. "But you know, it's the same person who help saved us." He said, their gaze turn to focus at me.       

"My big brother saved us... Amazing." [F/N] laughed but also proud of his big brother, "The stubborn him that time must have saved you." She continues to laugh,

"But in your case, he was clumsy to do what he want even if it cost his life." Misono said, a slight smile was shown on his face.

"Having fun talking about me behind my back?" I came, finally found the clothes yet they were having fun talking about me. I lifted her up from Misono and gave her the clothes.

"I can't help it, Onii-chan. Your previous action was so funny, I can't stop laughing." She said, as she giggles. "But you are YOU, so I can't change that. And I love the usual you, Onii-chan." She took the clothes. While I blush a bit then place her down for her to go change.

~ ~ ~

CLICK!!

The sound of my camera phone, the flash brightness was on [F/N] as she wore the clothes. It was Lily's subclass's clothes and it fit perfectly and cute on her. A gothic style clothes, black colour with white stripes and red ribbons. It was the only size we found but it still looks great on her. I was hype to take lots of pictures of her,

"Are you done?" She said, feeling irritated by the flashes of the camera phone. "You got enough already." She sat quitely on the chair, while I took pictures of her.

"No, not yet."

Patience sometimes wasn't her friends, jump off from the chair and then she ran away from me. I wasn't done with taking her picture so I chased after her. Running around the mansion, Misono, Lily and Kuro only watched as we play tag, at least that's what they thought. The butlers and maids thought the same, too. Just two siblings playing tag around a friend's house.

"They have so much energy." <Cat form> Kuro said, he yawned and continue with his nap on the comfy couch.

As we continue playing tag, the hall way we were running through was a bit quite and neither maids nor butler was around until suddenly a door was open and a man came out of it. [F/N] was running towards him without thinking much, but as soon as she was close to him, she was lifted up by him.

"Miss [F/N] Shirota." Mikado holds her and saw her appearance. "I heard of the accident but I didn't know it turn you into a... rather small child." He said, holding his chin.

"Mikado-san, I'm NOT small." She fused, surprised even for getting lifted up by the man.

"Oh. Mikado-san, nice to see you." I said. For the person who is the owner and king of the mansion of Alicein, its unusual to see him around. "What are you doing here?"

"Yes, nice to see you both." He said and fix his glasses. "Well, Mikuni finally came home after so long. I made my time to speak with him and Misono, of course." He said and puts [F/N] down. "If you two could excuse me, I have to go." He left after explaining.

At that moment, I had my chance too catch her. As I did, she struggle to run away again.

"Stop running." I showed my phone to her. "Here. I send some of the picture to Dad." I said and showed the message.

[Is that [F/N] when she was little? She's so cute 💕. That's a keeper.]

"His happy." She said and a smiled shown on her face. "I guess, I could give him that since I don't have any childhood photos." She held my phone and read the text once more. "But hey, Mikado-san was happy about Mikuni coming home." She changed the topic,

"That's good. But I don't think he'll call it home or maybe its just a quick visit." I guessed, since I knew Mikuni and how he would take action without hesitation.

"Where is Mikuni, by the way?"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24.3K 537 13
yay. Did you ever had that someone you want to keep in your life, but you couldn't. My ever first oneshots actually. Warning; slow updates~ I...
11.1K 465 49
'Five' years before the eight eves meet their Servamps (including Sakuya), the eves had a very mysterious and terrible past! After the eves found the...
28K 1.8K 45
After the battle on the rooftop, Tsubaki leaves behind his previous life, including his subclass and a girl who loved him too much. Heartbroken, she...
100K 1.7K 24
-Disclaimers:- ➳I accept Requests ➳I don't do yaoi,oc,ships on this book ➳I accept Lemons though #3 - #lawless @ 11th of May 2018