Back Again (old version)

By ThePurplestWriter

"Take a swan dive off a roof and hope for a quirk in your next life" And that's exactly what Deku did... ____... More

PLEASE READ
WELCOME!
1
2
3
4
5
6
HELLO!
7
8
9
10
11
HEYO!
13
14
JUST A NOTE
15
16
17
18
PRIDE
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
QUESTION
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
•••
46
47
UMM
48
49
50
51
SORRY
Not an update sorry
Not a new chapter lol

12

5.4K 142 19
By ThePurplestWriter

I walked through the store looking for what I wanted. I stopped at a part with a bunch of sweatshirts. I pick one out that was almost completely black. It had purple accents to it that were glow in the dark. I grabbed a black mask and an assortment of other small things as well.

Since the place was abandoned, I had plenty of space to work. I laid everything out and got to work. I fixed up my clothes and added something to my sweatshirt. I dyed my hair a little bit for nostalgia's sake. I put up my hood and headed out.

Everyone hero has a costume and hero name. And every villain needs an alias and a disguise.

•••

*two months later* 
(I'm lazy sorry)

"Last night, three banks were hit by the new notorious villain group calling themselves "The Pack." With attacks from this becoming more frequent, Pros hero's are quickly trying to find and catch these culprits. Any information regarding The Pack will be of use. More on this topic tonight with John at 7."

Bleep. Kate turned off the TV. "That didn't take them long. We're almost most wanted behind The League."

Nagisa made a popping sound with his lollipop. "And they don't even know about half of our other jobs." He made a pouty face then laughed. "We'd be number one in no time."

"You know what would happen if we did that," Cody said matter-of-factly. "We wouldn't be able to do another one of those jobs and cut off half of our income."

"Well, I think we make enough money anyways." Nagisa huffed and pursed his lips. He seriously does act like a little girl.

"You have to remember that we aren't the only ones relying on that money." Kate was referring to all the kids we take care of.

I know we are villains, but we have hearts, too. We run an orphanage and hideout for kids who ran away from abusive homes. The hero's turn a blind eye when it comes to people like them. They only do things that are flashy and will get them big in the media. We call it the Hero's Houses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 19.8K 84
Caught in the crossfire of a quirk war, pro-hero and Symbol of Peace Deku is captured. Saved and returned to a hospital, his body goes missing and he...
1.3M 42.2K 21
"Take a swan dive off a building, you might have a quirk in your next life." Katsuki laughed maliciously. Izuku had finally had it, that was the last...
826 40 13
Izuku Midoriya has been bullied his entire life for being a quirkless loser in a society full of super heroes. After a chance meeting with his idol...
172K 3.2K 21
"I've never met someone like you, but i'm glad I did" "Pray you'll have a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof." And so Izuku d...