Does it hurt yet?(An Eyeless...

Per Kys_Yourself

Mei enya was your example of a perfect daughter. She was so cheerful and sweet. On top of that her family was... Més

Does it hurt yet?(An Eyeless jack fanfiction)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
Acouncment?
CHAPTER 32
Another announcement
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Holy crap...

CHAPTER 27

1.3K 47 19
Per Kys_Yourself

Magical flash back

I woke up feeling like I had been holding my breath forever,breathing rapidly as I sat straight up. My heart pounded in my chest and I wondered why I felt this way. Had I had a nightmare I couldn't remember and if so why couldn't I remember in the first place?

Still trembling,I stepped out of bed and continued with my normal routine. After all I had school. They had closed it for a week ever since the incident. I bet there'd be an assembly about it.

And there was

The loud intercom came on suddenly during class.

,Attention students,we will be gathering in the gym for an important discussion about last week's tragedy . Please follow your teacher to your correct places ",  The vice principal said.

,Okay class,line up single file and keep your hands to yourselves", Mrs. McKraken's voice cracked. Maybe she was nervous.

Kids flung themselves at the door in an attempt to be first in line. It wasn't pretty. I waited till I felt it was safe to step in line. The class went out the door,but with all the other classes trying to get to the gym is was crowded beyond belief. It was hard to avoid being trampled in the mess as people found there seats on the bleachers. I hated being short. However it was easy to weave through people.

,Omg I wonder what the stupid crap this assembly is gonna be about this time", My friend Jasmine came up behind me with some of my other friends. Her hair was a deep dark red color,meaning it had been dyed.

I smiled and nodded unsure of how to react to this term I'd been newly introduced to that was called "bitching".

,Honesty you could at least try and think about how annoying it is,it seems nothing ever makes you unhappy", Jasmine teased and rolled her eyes.

I chuckled.

,Honesty,gurl we envy you", Lillie said. Your so pretty and yet so nice to everybody.

,Oh,I'm nothing special trust me", I laughed lightly and blushed. It was something I did when I felt awkward on the inside,after all when you get called pretty again and again you have limited responses that don't make you sounds selfish and snobby. Still though,I didn't think I was especially attractive.

Normally kids laughed and talked with friends before an assembly starts ,but today it was dead science. Not a single person moved or spoke. Some looked at the ground and a few teachers where blowing there noses and morning for the principal.

When everyone was seated the vice principal stepped out onto the floor and positioned himself in front of the microphone.

,Now as you know last week there was a code red situation that hasn't been solved completely", The vice began...

Several kids nodded slowly and some whispered things to each other I could not hear.

,And some people still are in a hospital recovering and police are unable to get information out of them other than their physical states and their vital signs", The vice continued on,he was trying to put the words together and you could tell kids weren't understanding.

,Police have come here to question each kid individually...does anyone want to say anything before they begin?", The vices gaze seemed to bore into all at once. Not one of them spoke nor breathed at that moment.

,Okay then....then let's begin", The vice stated and pulled out his lil teacher radio and said something into it.

The intercom came on and there was a tense silence. Who would be picked first?

, Eric Jones", The intercom said.

A smug looking boy with blonde hair and brown eyes stood up. I recognized him has the boy who made that remark on if German people where suppose to be that short or something like that. He was recognized as a pretty popular boy though despite being a jerk.

When he left he didn't come back for about 10 minutes. When he did his friends bombarded him with questions ,but he didn't speak a word. He seemed to have lost plenty of color and he seemed jumpy.  What had happened?

,Ashley green", The intercom said. Ashley was a timid girl with think rimed glasses and brown hair that was pulled back always.

She seemed nervous to go and when she came back she looked like she was gonna cry. I felt sorry for her yet I was curious about what happened.

This continued for what seemed like forever and kids grew more wary and nervous. Some even tried to hide.

,Mei enya and Jade foxglove", The intercom said.

Me and Jade exchanged glances of surprise. She got up first  and stepped off the bleachers and looked back at me expectantly. I blinked,feeling stunned,then followed her out into the hall and to the nurses office.

,Not a word you hear me? Jade whispered darkly in my ears as we opened the doors to the office. I nodded slowly.

,Ah welcome,Mei and Jade am I correct?", A man with a white lab coat asked.

We both nodded.

,Take a seat then",He said and motioned us to two empty chairs.

A middle aged man walked into a room. ,Is this them?", He asked. The doctor nodded.

,I'm detective Loongay", He adressed himself. I remained emotionless,but I heard Jade snicker. I gave her a look of alarm.

,Is there a problem?", Loongay raised an eyebrow.

,Nah I'm good", Jade stopped laughing,but held a slight smirk and I flashed her a "what are u doing???" look.

,Anyway without further interruption...we would like you to remain still for a moment", The doctor took out two Ivs. They where attached to a strange looking machine. He stuck one into my wrist and my eyes widened in surprise. Jade did the same.

,This machine will tell if your lying", Loongay explained. I'm just gonna ask you some questions.

We both nodded.

,Where were you when the incident first started?", Loongay asked.

,We were on the playground", Jade answered.

He looked back at the machine that could tell if we lied,it showed both our heart rates.

,How did you know what was going on?", Loongay.

,We...we didn't know what was going on till we heard our peers screaming and they ran to the building",I answered. I was lying. However I said my words calmly and my heart rate went up only for a second. Loongay didn't even notice.

,From what I here your teacher put you two in a janitors closet to keep you......safe", Loongay said. His gaze was hard and full of suspicion.

Jade nodded,equal sterness in her eyes.

,And did anything happen in that time you were in there?", Loongay asked.

Me and Jade shook her head. I felt my heart beat increase and I struggled to keep a calm expression.

This time loongay noticed and his eyes turned icy cold.

,Is there something your not telling us?", Loongay asked calmly.

I shook my head.

There was an eerie silence and it seemed even a blink could be heard.

,You two can go then",Loongay dismissed us.

I let out the breath I'd been holding when I closed the door behind me as I stepped out into the hall. Relief swep me though I felt like someone was staring into my soul. Jade.

,You almost got us caught you idiot!", Her glare was intense and her red eyes definitely were trying to consume my soul.

,We didn't though did we?", I smiled.

,Well no....",Jade muttered.

,Then we're all good", I ran back to the gym.

,Omg are you alright what did they do?", Jasmine asked.

,Yea I'm fine", I laughed. They didn't do much...

,Why did you have to go to get questioned with that thing", Jasmine spat out her little nick name for Jade. I knew it wasn't appealing to talk about someone like that ,but it seemed like everyone did and though I never did it I wasn't gonna be the one to speak up. After all...I had to conform didn't I?

                                              ****

The final bell rang and I grabbed my backpack and rushed out to the door before I got trampled. I was walking home today,deciding that having Doc pick me up in the limo was to embarrassing and draws to much attention from other students

As I took the first few steps towards home something crunched beneath my feet. It was a piece of crumbled paper. I picked it up and unfolded it curiously. It had a poorly drawn picture of a tall man in the corner of the paper. He seemed really tall a wore a suit. As I trailed up the drawing I saw he had no face. It looked like the thing me and Jade saw. There was also writing on it.

Don't look or it takes you

,What does that mean?", I thought. I stuffed it in my pocket of my jeans and continued. I kept getting this eerie feeling and I sat down on a bench and took the paper out and for a while I just starred at it dumbfounded.

,What do you have there?", A voice suddenly startled me and the paper was snatched away. I looked up and saw 4 boys. They seemed to be in 5-6 grade.

,I don't know I just found it", I answered meekly.

The boy who had tooken the paper inspected it before his eyes widened and he mouth a name I'd never heard and one that would stay with me forever. "Slenderman"

The word took me off guard and before I could ask what he was talking about he leaned up real close.

,Do you even know who that is?", He hissed.

I shook my head vigorously.

Two hands suddenly grabbed my arms and yanked me off the bench.

,Wait,What are you doing?!?", I asked,alarmed.

The boy grabbed a handful of my hair and proceeded to drag me away. I fought,I screamed but no one heard as I was dragged into an alley and thrown against the wall painfully.

One of the boys grabbed an old whiskey bottle and swung it against my head. It shattered into many pieces and I winced.

One boy managed to hold my legs while the other kept my arms still. I thrashed around and knocked out about 5 of the boys teeth.

,Let me go!!!", I screamed. The "leader" of the boys looked over the paper one more time before tearing it up and letting the wind carry all the paper scraps in separate directions.

,You shouldn't toy with these things you know", He grinned as he picked up a glass shard. I fought harder and became harder to contain.

,Keep her still you idiots", The boy rolled his eyes. With one hand he took a tight hold of my wrist and with the glass he began to carve. I couldn't see what he was carving through tears that blurred my vision. He had finished carving and I saw it was a circle with an x slashed across it.

,Now Slenderman will come for you", The boy said.

I saw he was going to draw another one and I fought my hardest,knocking the boy who had my legs back with a broken jaw. I let one arm slip out of a grip by another boy and I punched him hard in the gut. Seeing as he was the only one there with a grip on my wrist the leader turn and ran,his minions scrambling behind him. I was left alone in that alley.

When I finally had the nerve to stand my legs felt like jello. I frantically wiped my teary eyes as I began to walk. A car passed me and when I looked up I thought I saw Jade in it ,but I couldn't be sure.

When I got home I ran straight to my room and locked the door. I scrunched up and burried my head  in my knees and stayed like that for a while.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

320K 15.6K 75
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 33.3K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
295K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
991K 53.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...