CHAPTER 13

My cries slowly turned into shuddery breaths.Soon I pulled back and wiped my eyes.

,My name is Eyeless jack",The guy suddenly said."Are you okay now?"

I gave a small nod and looked away;not speaking.If I spoke the words would come out small and weak or worst yet I'd cry again.

,You don't have to be afraid",E.j told me."We won't hurt you."

I wanted to tell him so badly that I was not afraid of him or Laughing jack cause I really wasn't,but as I said I was not gonna speak anytime soon.

,What's your name anyway?",E.j asked.I have never seen you before.

I ignored him though and pretended to be interested in the swirly designs I had made with a knife on my legs.I basically had them everywhere on my body(don't get the wrong idea)besides my face.

,Did you do that?",E.j cocked his head to the side.I nodded and traced my fingure through the scars.

I looked up as the door opened;revealing another guy.He had greasy black hair that stuck out every where,pale leathery skin,and pale blue eyes that where ringed in black.The thing that caught my attention though was the grin that was cut into his face.

,What do we have here?"He smirked.Are you gonna take her kidneys or something?,you know Slendy doesn't like it when even victims come into the mansion

,I am not sure...she's not really...ummm...normal Jeff",E.j said uncertainty.

,What makes you say that?",Jeff asked.

,Just look at her!",E.j exclaimed.She has an eye patch and her legs have scars like tattoos that where obviously made by a knife.

,She doesn't look so tough",Jeff sneered.He was probably referring to my shortness.

,I am not sure...She didn't hesitate to try and stab me",E.j said thoughtfully.

That made Jeff burst out laughing.

I personally was getting really tired of Jeff,s attitude.So with the pocket knife still in my hand I stood up.I tried to not make my knees wobble,but it was no use.I took a couple steps towards Jeff.He raised his eyebrows a bit,but still looked amused.My legs begain to tremble uncontrollably and my entire body felt weak.Then I saw darkness clouding my vision and I heard E.j exclaim"fuck!"as I blacked out.