CHAPTER 3

"Why did you perform that test?",I asked on the car ride home.

"We are scientists for living",My mom explained.

"So then your just using me?",I inquired slightly annoyed.

"Of course not honey",My mom replied..."Me and daddy love you very much".

"I wish she wouldn't call that man dad so...easily",I thought bitterly.

"Is something wrong?",My mom asked.

"No...I am fine",I replied."Perfectly fine".

                                                  ***

I awoke to the same thing the next morning.

"We have another big day",My mom said cheerfully and shook me awake gently.

I groaned and pulled the covers off my head;hoping she would leave me be.

"Honestly you have to be the first 7 year old that likes to sleep as much as you do",My mom laughed. Her hand found away into the sheets and tickled my ribs. I gave a small squeal and quickly sat up;showing I was surrendering. I noticed my mom was wearing her lab coat and my expression darkened.

"I am going back to that..."place?", I grumbled.

"Can you...please?",My mom pleaded.

I glared at the ground for a moment before I gave a small nod.

This wen't on. Every day I went to that hospital and was experimented on with needles, syringes and scaples. The experiments got worse and yet morning after morning my "parents" guilted me into it.

Also they got mean and more strict as time went on;not careing when I cried out in the middle of an experiment. My dad sometimes would slap me violently when I did. I learned to not speak at all and keep silent when I felt pain. So much I wanted to break free of that life,but...I didn't know how. One day I decided I had enough though.