CHAPTER 20

I stayed in the hall for a while with my head burried in my knees till I heard the sound of foot steps and saw E.j come up the stairs.

,Hi...so your names Mei huh?",He asked as he approached me.

I nodded.

,How did you get to be a killer?",.....Well that was a sudden question.

Looks like I had to explain again.

,My parents committed suicide and I was taken in by some foster parents who experimented on me with stuff like syringes and...scaples",I barley whispered.

,So then when I pulled out my own scaple earlier..",E.j trailed off and I nodded.

,Oh damn I am sorry",He apologized quickly.

I tensed ,still thinking of the individual scaple my parents had used to bleed me.

,I-it's alright",My voice came out stuttery,but I ignored it.

E.j kept his gaze focused on me.That Eyeless mask with the dripping sockets seem to bore into me and I wished I knew what he was thinking cause this was getting awkward.

,Maybe the pastas would like to ask you some questions",E.j suggested.

I nodded and then followed E.j down stairs were the pastas where in a circle.

,You had this all planned out didn't you?",I asked annoyedly.

,Yup",

I sighed and sat in the middle of the circle and braced myself.

,Do you like cheesecake?",Masky and Hoodie suddenly asked.

,Ummm I am not sure I don't think I've tried it before",I answered uncertainty.The truth is I didn't know what cheesecake was.

,Hoodie go grab a cheesecake",Masky ordered.

Hoodie nodded determinedly and ran into the kitchen.He came back out with a small plate with a slice of cake looking thing on it.That must of been cheesecake.Hoodie shoved the plate over to me with a fork.

,Eat it",He said.

I took the fork and cut off a piece of the cheesecake then put it in my mouth.It tasted strange,sweet and I wondered if people actually eat this stuff.Masky and Hoodie looked at me expectantly.

,Well?",They both asked.

,It's...alright I guess",I shrugged and they exchanged shocked glances,but kept their mouths shut.

L.j asked the next question with a rape face.

,Tell me...do you like SWEETS?",

I thought for a moment and I noticed Jade warning me with frantic hand signals.I couldn't really take a hint though.

,You mean like Candy?Umm sure I guess",I answered.

,You.Me.Bed.Now",L.j wrapped a hand around my waist, lifted me into the air and tried to take me to his room.He might of gotten away with it of I hadn't kneed him where it counts.

He dropped me and I crab walked back to the pastas.

,Honestly what's his deal",I sighed.

,Nobody knows",Jade answered.What's your deal?

,What do you mean?",

,Well so far you've broken the table,the couch,Jeff, L.j and nearly killed E.j",Jade said.Not bad for a Monday though.

I took the last part as a complement,but I shrugged as an answer.

,Why d-do you have an e-eye patch?",I new voice stuttered.It was the guy who had been eating pancakes earlier.What was his name?Oh yea it was Toby.