CHAPTER 6

"slash"

There went another guard. He stumbled back into the wall with his eyes slowly glazing over as he collapsed.

A large mirror hanging from the wall caught my attention. I stared at myself;hardly believing it was me. My hair that was long and the color of rust was sticky with blood. And my rust colored eyes where a deep red. They where the eyes of a murderer. Something just then set me off and I kicked the mirror,hating to see myself. It shattered into hundreds of pieces. I took a long shard of the glass and rolled it around in my hands. I held my hair above my head and with a swipe of the glass shard I cut it short. I stared at the piece with hatred.

All these people. They just wanted to use me. It made me so mad. Mad that they would do that. Mad I was too much of a coward to do anything about it till now. With no one left to take the anger out on I sudden thrust the glass shard Into into my eye. I don't why I did it. The hatred helped ,but i think it's because I'm not the girl I once was. And I hated what I've become.

My owns cries of pain drowned out everything else. I took my hand and pressed it to my eye gently.Blood seeped through my fingures and dripped onto the floor.

,Fuck...I'll bleed to death if I don't cover this up",I though bitterly

I wandered around the halls till I found a room that was filled with extra first aid crap. So naturally I looked around till I found and eye patch. Talk about lucky. As I was trying figure out how to even tie it around me I heard a rustle coming from behind one of the shelves. I peeked in and realized it was a guard. He was trembling.

"Don't kill me",He whimpered.

I smiled deviously.

"Stand up",I told him.

He shook harder,but did as he was told. He hung his head;preparing for me to chop it off possibly. I let out a sigh of annoyance.

"Tie this for me will ya?",I asked holding out the eye patch.

The guard stood there with eyes filled with perplexity,but tied the eye patch for me.

"I-Is that okay?",He asked nervously.

"Yes it's just fine",I smiled as I drove my ax into his stomach.Blood gushed out and strained my dress once more,but I didn't care."Thanks for the help"

That was the last guard. Now the door out of the hospital was only feet away from me. I stared at it in awe before taking the final steps out side. The cold breeze caught me by surprise and chilled my bare legs that was the dresses fault. I would need to get some new clothes. Many questions ran through my mind.

What will I do now?

What if I get caught?

Where will I stay?

More than anything I didn't wanna run into anyone. I decided the best thing is to get the hell out of there before the police come. And so I did. I dove into the forest as the blue and red light flashing cars pulled in. I was safe...for now.