CHAPTER 25

Sally's pov

I had been in my room doodling for the past couple hours. At one point someone had been banging on a door as if to get out of a blocked room. I figured L.j was being punished for trying to "play games" as Jade called it sometimes. However I didn't know what she meant by that at all. I even asked L.j about it,but he got dragged away by Slendy before he could tell me so it must be a secret.

When the banging had stopped ,indicating L.j or someone else had gotten out the pasta's began arguing down stairs. E.j seemed to have spoken the most during it. In the middle of the loud conversation I had went to bed feeling somewhat lonely cause Slendy would usually tuck me in. The angry voices continued still.

,Why the hell would she leave?!?!?!", I made out E.j's words.

Who had left?

My curiosity grew and I clutched my teddy bear tightly. I knew I couldn't sleep with all the yelling so I got out of bed. With my teddy in one hand I opened my door and stepped out into the hall. E.j's door was broken,laying on the ground in pieces. Beside it laid a small pocket knife. I picked it up and inspected the dry blood on the end of it.

I opened the narrow cut I had made in my teddy long ago to store small things and put the knife in it. Not even Slendy knew about the cut in my teddy sense I never let him or anyone else touch it.

So I continued down stairs,yawning when I was all the way down. That's what gave me away. Slender noticed me first.

,What are you doing up Sally?", Slender asked. Your suppose to be in bed right now.

,I couldn't sleep", I yawned again.

,I'll get you a melatonin", He offered. A melatonin was a sleeping pill.

I nodded. I still had one question though. As much as I tried I couldn't keep it in.

,Who left?", I asked.

The room fell silent and every head turned to face me.

,Mei...She left earlier this evening", E.j said calmly.

,Why?",

,I don't know...,but if she doesn't want to stay here then we won't make her", E.j shrugged. I could tell he was holding back anger.

,That's dumb,we gotta go after her!", I protested.

,We don't even know where she went", E.j sighed. She could be in the next town by now.

,I don't care, I'll look for her then", I said with determination.

,Absolutely not child", Slender shook his head. You need to sleep now.

,Perhaps "go to sleep?", Jeff inquired.

,Shut up Jeff", Slendy snapped.

I trudged up stairs and back into bed. Slender eventually came with the melatonin.

,Here you go child", Slender handed me a small pill and a glass of milk. Despite it all I couldn't forget how much of a dad he is to me.

,Thank you slendy", I put the pill in my mouth and swallowed.

,Good night", Slender said.

,Good night ", I pulled my teddy closer.

As soon as he shut the door I got back out of bed and went for the window. It was still open.

I stepped out onto the window seal and stared at the ground below. It was to high to jump. Then I spotted a tree. I had seen movies where the heroine jumps to a tree from a high place. It couldn't be that hard right?....or so I thought.