CHAPTER 18

,I still don't get how you can eat that",Jade remarked as I finished the last of my kidney.

,You should try it and maybe you'll like it",I pointed out.

,That's one of the first things that I did when I came here",Jade replied.I nearly puked it up.

I was about to argue when I sensed something was behind me.

,Boo",It whispered into my ear.

In an mere instant I turned around and my first collided with something...or someone.L.j.He flew back a couple feet and when he regained most of his conscious behaviour after a couple seconds he glared up at me.

,You didn't have to do that",

,Of course I did",I said.God knows what you would of tried.

,I feel ya",Jade sighed. He's just exited another girls here. He'll ware himself out soon enough

,KILLING SPREE",I heard Slender shout.

Masky,Hoodie,Toby,Ben,L.j,Jeff,Sally,E.j,Jade all gathered in the living room around Slender.They began pointing at each other and saying the names of certain streets.Probably assigning places to kill at.

,Mei you'll be with E.j on elendal rd got it?",Slender ordered.

I nodded.

,Lets go then",E.j said and jogged out the door.I followed him and grabbed my ax.

I kept up with E.j till we reached the city.Not a single house I could see had lights on;indicating about everyone was sound asleep.It was perfect.

,What house have you decided on?",I asked after a while of following E.j as he walked through the streets searching houses.

,What do you mean?",E.j asked.

,Shouldn't you plan a house out?",

,No",E.j replied.He had no idea what I was talking about.

,If you don't plan a house out that you know is safe then the people inside could be anybody",I explained.You don't know what they could be capable of.

,I see what your getting at,but it takes to much time",E.j pointed out flatly.

I was quiet after that.Or more quiet then I usually was.Eventually we approached a house that was bigger then any other on elendal.

,There will be more people living in it so more food,clothes,and common resources for the mansion",E.j remarked and began to climb up to a window.

I followed more quickly,passed E.j's climbing pace and made it to the window.

,Damn,you can climb fast for a shorty",E.j painted when he reached the top as well.

,I am not a shorty!",I exclaimed.I am just....well uhhh fun sized?

,That's one word for it",E.j said.I bet he was smirking under his mask.He took out a scaple a cut a smooth circle in the window and shoved me in the room.

He came in next.We both where in a bedroom.I could make out the shape of a child's body under the cover.

,Wanna do the honors?",E.j asked.

I nodded and walked over to the body and raised my ax.Then I had a better idea.

,Wake up you little fuck",I shook the child.She woke up and took one look at me and her eyes went wide.The girl looked about 13.That was a perfect age.Her petrified gaze travelled to E.j.

,No way...Eyeless Jack,your real?",The girl stared up at him.

E.j nodded slowly.I wished he didn't have his mask so I could tell what he was thinking.

,I totally fan girl you E.j",The girl suddenly said.

,I wouldn't return the feeling to a child if it killed me",E.j growled.

,But I read about you everyday and I never stop thinking about you",The girl stated.

,Stupid girl",E.j continued.Mei...finish her.

I nodded and raised the ax and brought it down with a forceful swing.Blood splattered my face and stepped back to avoid getting more on my hoodie.It felt good to kill such an obnoxious child.

E.j used his scaple and cut the girl open.He reached in side the hole he had made in her stomach and pulled out 2 slimy looking organs that made my mouth water at the thought of eating them.Kidneys.

,Lets save them for later alright?",E.j asked.

I nodded and we both climbed out to the house;moving straight onto the next one.We each took turns killing someone who was inside the house and taking out there kidneys.Even I had to admit...it was one of the best killing sprees yet.

Lol.Stupid girl.If I was faced with a situation like that I'd try and strike up a conversation with E.j.Not blurt out that I fan girl over him