Chapter 19

,We should head back now",E.j remarked as he swallowed the last bite of the kidney he had been eating.

I nodded quickly.

,You don't really talk much do you?",E.j asked;slightly amused.All you seem to do is nod.

I nodded again and E.j sighed only I didn't know why.

We both began to walk to the mansion in silence and we where almost there when E.j spoke.

,So how did you end up here?",E.j questioned.

I guess I couldn't nod my way out of this one.

,Well...My birth parents both commented suicide in front of me when I was 7.Then I was taken in by some foster parents...they experimented and tortured me...that's all I was good for after all....",I trailed off.

,Oh...I am sorry",E.j apologized.He opened the door to the mansion and we went up stairs into the hallway to continue the conversation.I don't really know why...I just did.

,It's fine",I forced a small smile.

,Why did they torture you?",

I was taken off by the sudden question.It was one I couldn't really figure out for my self.

,Just for science stuff i am sure",I answered;hoping E.j would drop the topic.

,It doesn't make sense though",E.j pondered.

I shrugged.Inside though I was begging E.j to shut up.I hadn't been in the wretched hospital since I was 13.It was something I didn't want to remember.

,Yea your right,it doesn't make sense",I agreed quickly and turned to go down the stairs when E.j grabbed my wrist.

,Wait I have another questi-",E.j was cut off.

In a flash I turned around with my ax extended and swung at E.j.I felt the blade of the ax tear flesh.I had no idea what I did.I guess I just lost it.

,DAMN IT ALL!",E.j shouted as he clenched his rib cage.I saw the blood seeping through his fingures.

,Tell me now...does it hurt yet?",I asked and swung again.What was I doing?....

My swing was stopped mid way though.I felt strong tenticals coil around my stomach and lift me into the air.It was Slender.

,WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING CHILD?",Slender asked angrily.

It was like my sanity suddenly rushed back to me as I saw the scene that lay before me with horrified eyes.E.j was clenching his stomach in pain.Blood also stained the carpet.What had I done?

,N-n-no",I stuttered.

More of the pastas ran up stairs to see all the commotion.Even Jade look ed taken back.It was then I noticed her smile was stitched up now.Did she do that for fun or something?

I hung my head down in shame and let my ax fall to the floor from where I was being held by Slender.Masky and Hoodie ran up to E.j and gently scoop him up and began to carry him.A  much as I didn't want to watch I could tear my gaze away from what I had hurt.E.j...

Slendy followed Masky and Hoodie as they carried E.j to his bed room and set him down on his bed.He groaned in pain and I couldn't bear to watch.

,Go get the first aid kit Masky ",Slender ordered and Masky obeyed with out a word and ran out the door;coming back with a first aid kit seconds later.

,Stay put",Slender demanded as he set me down in the corner only to watch as Slender stitched up the wound I had made.When he was finished Slender motioned me to follow him into the hall and I braced myself.

,What the hell happened child?!?!?",Slender struggled not to yell.

,It was an accident-",

,I don't care!!!",Slender cut me off.You could've killed him!

,I am sorry",I said;tears beginning to form in my eyes.

Slender's glare softened a little,but you could still tell he was angry.I don't blame him though.

,I should leave the mansion now...",I whispered.

,For now you may stay",Slender said calmly.I am still deciding though...And with that he left.

I slumped down against the door to E.j's room and buried my head in my knees.After what seemed like forever the door behind me opened and I move out of the way of E.j as he stepped out into the hall.

,Look I am really sorry",I apologized.It's all my fault.

,It's fine",E.j said.

,No you can't just say it's fine",I muttered. I nearly killed you.I am probably gonna leave the mansion as well...

,No way,your staying",E.j said determinedly and went down stairs to where Slender was;leaving me alone in the hallway.

E.j's pov

,Your alright!",Masky exclaimed when he saw me.

,Yea I am okay now",I said.Can you tell me where Slender is?

,I think he's in the k-kitchen",Hoodie told me.

I nodded and went into the kitchen where I saw Slender leaning against the fridge.You could tell he was thinking hard.

,I see you are up child",Slender commented. .....I believe you know our current situation.

,Yes I do...I want her to stay",I stated.

,E.j...that girl is unpredictable",Slendy firmly pointed out.She almost killed you.

,She didn't mean It though!",I shot back.

,Your the only thing keeping her stable right now E.j",Slender said slowly.

,Stable?", I know she's a killer,but she has to be stable enough to no what goes on around her at least...right?

Slender shook his head.

,I am not going to force Mei out if you want her to stay",Slender began.She's your responsibility though.If she trys to hurt anyone here...it's your fault.

OMFG Mei hurt E.j!!!!!I'LL KILL HER!Naw I can't do dat....She is my character after all.I may not have as much time to update nowadays btw.I am finishing up a babysitting course and I need to earn money by doing that if I am going 2 dc next year...