CHAPTER 17

I looked the girl standing in the door way up and down.

,Who the hell are you?",I asked quietly.

The girl stepped towards me.

,Sorry,what was that?",She asked.

,Who-the-hell-are-you?",I said again.

,I am Jade the shadow walker",The girl introduced herself.

I pointed to my ax that she held in her hand.

,Oh,is this yours?",

I nodded and held my hand out as she gave it back;trying hard not to squeal and jump for joy that I had my precious weapon back.I think I creeped her out anyway cause I just kinda started to stroke the blade of my ax.

,Sooo...another pasta I am guessing?",Jade asked.

The rest of the guys nodded.

,Umm you like that ax huh?",Said E.j.

I nodded.

E.j reached out for it curiously and I hissed viciously and swung the ax at him.He jumped back just in time.

,God damn it,what the hell is going on here?",Jeff grumbled as he sat up from Where he had been sleeping on the couch.When he saw me his face brightened.

,Did you get it to talk?",He asked.

,Yep and you wanna know what it said?",L.j spoke up.GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING EMO RAPIST CLOWN,RED LIGHT RED LIGHT!

Jeff snickered to himself.,I actually kinda expected that",He grinned.

I turned to Jeff angrily and stomped over to where he was standing up from his little couch nap and kicked him in the gut and he crashed back down again.I heard several cracks and then the sound of the couch splintering in half.

,I bet you "expected" that too huh?",Jade asked sarcastically.

Then Slender came in and saw the couch.There was a long pause of silence.

,What happened to our couch?",Slender asked calmly.

,Nothing important",Jeff wheezed.You can leave now.

Slendy left the room without a word.I don't blame him. He'd already seen the table L.j broke...

,So is she gonna stay here?",Sally asked and she came up behind me.She seems fun.

,Yea fun,like L.j on steroids",Ben looked up from his video game.

,That is really fun",L.j grinned.

,Get away from me",I took a couple steps back and hid behind E.j.He's a raptist.

,You'll get used to it",E.j sighed.

,I am not sure if she's gonna stay here or not",Slendy came in the room.Would you like to stay here Mei?

,If it's okay",I muttered.I don't wanna trouble you...

,Great, I'll show you to your room",Jade said and ran up the stairs and I followed.

,Here it is",Jade opened the door to a room.

It had dark blue walls and grey flooring pluse a black bed in the corner of it.

,Thanks",I mouthed.

,You don't talk much do you?",Jade asked.

I shrugged.

,You are a killer right",Jade questioned uncertainty.

,Yea",

,How did you become a killer anyway?",Jade inquired.

,My foster parents experimented on me, eventually I had enough and I killed every one in that hospital",I whispered.

,Cool,my dad committed suicide and my mother became a alcoholic and abused me,but I didn't take that shit for long",Jade said sweetly and you practically could see the stars in her eyes.

,Oh...",

,What do ya say to a killing spree tonight?",Jade grinned.

,Yea sure",I agreed.

,Oh come ,your killing people where's the enthusiasm?",Jade laughed.

,Woop woop death, destruction,blood,gore",I said.

,Better",Jade encouraged.

We went down stairs again.

,So what do you wanna do?",Jade asked.

,Hmm I know!",E.j spoke up.

He pulled out a blood covered organ from his hoodie pocket.

,Try it",E.j told me.

,Bleeh,are you seriously still trying to find someone who likes kidney as much as you? It is a one in a million chance",Jade made a face.I guess she didn't eat organs much.

I took the kidney and rolled it around in my hands.It felt nice after a week without kidney.Then I brought it up to my mouth and took a big bite out of it.

,Mmm",I said.It was good.

,Ha,she likes them!",E.j boasted.In your face Jade.

Jade rolled her eyes and I finished the rest of the kidney happily.Maybe staying here wouldn't be so bad.