CHAPTER 9

The next night I went out again on my usual killing spree.I was wearing a baggy blue hoodie and grey jeans. I had used medical tape to tape my boobs so I'd be mistaken for a boy a bit better then usual, but unlike most nights I hadn't picked any houses out in particular so I was feeling lazy as I walked down the sidewalk at 1 in the morning.

"damn it ",I thought. "I should of picked out a couple of houses."

Even I knew it's was risky to just wing it when I didn't know who lived in a house. You never though what they could be capable of. Then again...the don't know what I am capable of either.

I eventually found I house I felt was safe..ish. It was a light pink and small house so I suspected a old women lived there.   Personally I hated the kidneys of elders because they tasted so plain and dry. Some can even made me sick. For what ever reason I decided to try it still. 

I cautiously approached the front door and twisted the knob.I had expected it to be locked and I would have to climb through a window,but that wasn't the case. The door swung right open. The scene that lay before me was a long hall way with a tan carpet.And then a saw it. A trail of muddy foot prints lead down the hall and into another room. Who was here? Another killer? Or maybe...it was that specific killer that was abusing his or her share of victims. Did I even wanna find out?

I took in a deep breath and stepped into the house;closing the door behind me as quietly as I could. After all if this killer heard me I was as good as dead. I stopped moving and tried to hear if anything was stirring within the house. Nothing, pure silence.

"Maybe there's not even any killer here",I thought. "Perhaps only a sickly widow trying to sleep."

As I turned around to leave a ear pericing shriek filled the house. The sudden noise startled me and I jumped. As quickly as the scream came it was gone. Silence filled the house once more. Seizing the opportunity I ran to the room where the sound had come from,only half aware that those foot prints where going the same way.

I burst through a closed bedroom door just in time to see a dark figure jump out the window and flee into the night. I didn't know what it was. As it fled though a saw a flash of blue along with the dark figure. Was that him? Was that the killer who's been abusing his victim share? Slowly I looked behind me to where a bed stood in the corner of the room. A bleeding women laid upon it with her stomach ripped out. I almost shivered. Yea that was him.