Does it hurt yet?(An Eyeless jack fanfiction)

"Me and daddy have something to show you sweetie",My mom told me as she came into my room one day. I was 7 years old and had been playing with my teddy bear. I was getting to old to have a stuffed animal they always said,but it was special to me I guess.

"Is it a present?",I asked excitedly,looking up from my teddy.

My mom gave a sad smile.

"Of course honey",She hesitated as she said that.

I followed her out my room and down the stares,bouncing behind her happily.

"What is the present?",I inquired as I made my way into the kitchen.

"Oh...it's a surprise",My mom replied.

"okay",I said.I was still curious though."Hey where's daddy?"

And then I saw him. My dad. He laid in a crumpled heap on the ground.Blood pooled around him. His eyes where glazed and he smelled of  death.He was a dead man of course...I didn't know that at the time though. My mom didn't seem surprised to see him like that either.

"What happened to daddy?",I asked. "Is he sleeping?"

My mom thought for a moment and then started crying...She was smiling also though.

"Yea sweetie daddy,s sleeping right now",She gave another sad smile, tears ran down her face.

"Why?",I questioned.

My mom didn't seem to hear my question.

"I have to go to sleep too now",My mom told me.

She walked over to knife drawer and I struggled to understand.She pulled one out and as she did she began to sob.

"Mommy what are you doing?",I inquired.

"Like you said sweetie, I am going to sleep...like daddy",She told me. In a swift movement of her arm she impaled herself in the side. Blood gushed out on to the kitchen floor. She twisted and stuck the bloody knife in so far you could barley see the blade anymore. Blood leaked and stained the floor and more splashed my face.

"Whaaa??!!",I exclaimed."Your hurting."

"It's all right dear...I won't be hurting for much longer",She collapsed on the floor and looked up at me."See sweetie?...i am feeling much better."

"Mommy!",I wailed.My mom's face was slow draining of its color. I tried to shake her ,but she didn't move. Tears blurred my vision. I heard the sounds of sirens and people in black uniforms kicked the door open and rushed in.

"Are these people your family?",A man in a black coat,hat,and a badge asked me.

"They said they where going to sleep",I cried."Mommy and daddy won't wake up though."

The man gave me a sad but gentle smile,grabbed my hand and tried to pull me to the door.

"Let go of me Mommy,s gonna wake up soon!",I told him."I wanna wait."

They man didn't seem to hear me though. He pulled me put me out of the dark house and into a swarm of ambulances and police cars.