CHAPTER 7

I swung my ax for the final time and the little girl stopped moving. After I had escaped from that wretched hospital I went on a killing spree every night. The drug I'd injected myself with made me very sick though. For a long time I struggled to breath and a couple hours after I escaped the hospital I lost my breath completely. Eventually I had no choice ,but to bleed myself through 3 pints of blood to get the poison out. It worked,but ever since I'd have breathing troubles and I've always been quick to sickness.

I was 17 now. I didn't know how long I would live like this though I had managed for a pretty long fricken time. I was afraid I would kill anyone who tried to take me in. I didn't go to school either because of the fact that the only thing I remembered how to spell was *does it hurt yet?*. It was the only thing I'd write anyway...in blood of course. Their blood. I couldn't remember much of school anyway. Pftt like I'd need it.

I had become master at killing people. Every night I took lives and even the police had given up. I wasn't the only killer out there though. There was more. I didn't ever run into any of them and I hoped I would. We all kinda had our own little share of victims you could say even though we had never met.

I jumped out the window of the house I had killed the little girl in. I looked at the stash of clothes I had in the bag I was holding. I had stolen them from her older brother who I had also killed. It was the only way I could stay clothed without being noticed like if I went to Wal-Mart to get clothes or something. Specially if I was shopping in the guys section...

You see I wanted people not to be able to recognize my gender.

Staying in the shadows I walked a long way into the woods before I took off my t-shirt and reached into the bag and pulled out a grey baggie hoodie. I reached into the bag again;hoping to pull out some pants. The ones I was currently wearing were covered in blood.

"Shit there are no pants in here!",I thought.

So I put the overly long hoodie on me.It went to my thighs.Good.It's not like I even had any pants to wear I guess. I felt awkward though,i should just be glad my underwear was black and not bright pink like that one time

I was trying to appear a guy though so boxers where my only option sadly most of the time...wearing those with just that baggy hoodie would look weird. But I still had no pants ethier way though so screw it.

So I just continued on my way back into the city like the causal person I am. I walked past dozens of houses trying to find one that would supply me. Eventually I found a small green little two story house. I knew it was occupied by a women with a husband who worked graveyard. Taking a deep breath I started to climb to the highest window. Placing my foot carefully on each little crevice on the house. When I reached to window I pulled myself up to it to see what was inside. It was a bedroom as I had hoped and I saw a human figure under the covers. It was an all too perfect setting for killing somone. Quietly I opened the window and stepped inside the room. I walked over to the figure with my ax in my hand. I raised the ax up above my head;preparing to give it a swing when I stopped. Something was wrong.

Hahaha a cliff hanger. So yea Mei has a black girls underwear and a grey hoodie for now that goes down to her thighs so I decided to keep her from wearing pants just to make it smexy lol , a friend of mine wanted me to. I would enjoy some suggestions of what she should permanently wear though(like how Jeff wears his white hoodie and stuff).Mei looks most like the girl on the cover btw. So umm yea if u got any suggestions for what she should wear leave it in the comments please :)