CHAPTER 4

The sound my door opening arose me from sleep. I didn't open my eyes though. I heard my window being open and footsteps exited my room. I knew it was my mom. She had stopped shaking me gently and making sure I was awake. Now she just opens my window and leaves. If I didn't get up on time I would get punished for it.

I sighed and sat up. The time on my clock caught my attention.I was late. Had my mother done that on purpose?!

That bitch!

The sound of heavy foot steps going up the stairs to my room made my blood run cold. I ran out into the hall just as my dad finished climbing. He towered over me. He could easily do this because for a 13 year old I was pretty short. My heart pounded.

"Your late",My dad growled menacingly.

"I am sorry",I mumbled and stared at the ground.

"Look at me when I am talking to you!",My dad ordered and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled up;forcing me to look at him.

I closed my eyes;expecting my dad to slap me,but the pain never came.I opened my eyes again.

"Stupid girl",My dad said and flung me down the stairs maliciously.

I summer salted down the steps till I hit the hard floor with a sickening thud. Slowly I stood up and began to walk to the car outside,but something stopped me. For a moment I acually hesitated before climbing in the car. I felt like today was gonna be different somehow.

                                               ***

"Something is going to happen today I know it",I thought as I stepped through the hospital doors.

I stopped for a moment to stare into a door where a worker was gutting someone. My mom jabbed me in the back;her way of telling me to move. I made it to the all to familiar room I was experimented in. In the middle was the medical table I would be strapped into. A helper motioned for me to climb on.

"I will not",I heard myself say. My parents exchanged looks of surprise.

My mom leaned down and whispered through grinnted teeth.

"Get on the table...now",

I shook my head and took a step back toward the exit. My dad grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me to the table.

"Let go of me",I growled.

"That is no way to talk to your parents",My dad stated.

"You are not my parents",I said calmly.

My mom pulled out a little wake talke and put it to her mouth

"Subject 35 is not cooperating",She spoke into it.

In a mere minute a bunch of guards surrounded me. I counted all of them. There where five. Could I beat them?

"Come on 35 we don't want any trouble...",One of the guards who appeared to be the leader warned me.

One of the guards who was standing behind me reatched out and gripped my shoulder. Instantly I swung my arm around and it collided with the guard's jaw. I heard the sound of bone cracking. One of the other guards who was blocking the door went over to the injured guard. That was my opportunity. I ran for the door,but a strong hand held me back. It was my dad. I tried to shake him off ,but he wouldn't let go.

"Go away",I growled.

"Listen to me you will calm down right now",My dad ordered.

"I'm fucking calm you shitty old man",I replied evenly.

My dad sighed and shook his head and then he grabbed me suddenly and threw me over his shoulder.

I kicked and punched him,but no matter what I did his grip did not loosen what so ever. I even tried to bite him,but he just shifted me to his other shoulder;making the ride more uncomfortable.

"LET ME GO YOU CUNT",I shrieked and pounded on my dad's back angrily.

I ended up in a empty room with only chains hanging from part of the wall. It made me shiver.

"This is where the big experiments happen",My dad told me as he roughly let me go.

"I am not doing that",I shook my head,backing up slowly.

"Yes you are,what do you think you were here for?",My dad sneered."You think we even loved you?"