CHAPTER 26

,You know every one well enough?", E.j asked me.

I nodded.

,Is your head alright?", E.j asked.

I nodded.

,Are you quiet?," E.j asked.

I nodded

,Do you like oranges?",

I nodded.

,will you show me what's beneath your eye patch?", E.j asked.

I shook my head.

,Your impossible", E.j sighed and for the first time I smiled a bit.

I couldn't tell what he was thinking. His mask seemed to cover all emotions that weren't in his voice. He just stared at me with empty eyes. For the first time I wondered what he actually looked like. Or maybe he was hiding something like me. There was only one way to find out.

With ease I leaned closer to him and he tensed as took hold of the edge of his mask with a hand. It felt cold and smooth. My finger even caught a bit off the black ooze. E.j tensed ,but made no move to stop me. So I slowly lifted the mask. E.j reeled back when I got right above his mouth.

So I pulled back and observed what I could see. His skin was a lightish grey. He seemed to look almost like an ordinary human.He smiled revealing sharp teeth that he could tear into flesh with. Probably used them for kidneys though. I looked down at my index fingure. Witch had caught some of the ooze. It felt a bit more liquid than honey. It didn't have a scent so I may have....ummmm.....errr....tasted it.

Never before have I tasted anything so awful. I couldn't really describe what it taste like. Just...horrible

,Blehh Blehh Blehh!", I ran to a bath room a didn't even wait to grab a cup before turning on the water and drinking. The water barley helped of course and the horrible taste stayed.

,Shit,that taste awful", I fought the urge not to gag.

A faint noise stirred from E.j. At first I didn't know what it was,but then I recognized the sound as it grew louder.

,Are you laughing!?!?!", I stared in an somewhat angry disbelief.

,N-no", He lied as he clutched his stomach from laughter as he continued too do so.

,It's not funny,it taste absolutely horrible", I crossed my arms over my chest.

,Yes ,but you obviously have no common sense", E.j pointed out.

,I have common sense", I protested.

,You taste tested my black ooze....

,I never said I used common sense ", I corrected myself.

,Obviously not ", E.j's laughter slowed into quiet snickering.

,You mother fucker -.-.....

I sighed. It seemed most people here where complete idiots. That almost made sense considering where they all probably came from. I went down stairs again to silently judge where they probably came from. So I sat on the couch.

Jeff and Jade were sitting at a table sharpening there knives with content.

, hell ", I thought.

Hoodie and Masky walked by.

,The loony bin", I thought.

Sally was annoying Slendy. Shoving the bear in his face and giggling happily.

,Candyland", I guessed,considering the child's happy behavior in a house full of killers.

Slendy pushed the bear away and tried to read a book he had.